Top, Bottom, or Versatile?

hungry_hole

I used to be versatile. I am more bottom now though, Id rather take a good fuck then give one these days. Some of this is due to the fact that even as a top I don't cum even as a bottom id on't cum. The other thing is since I've gained weight I can't stay hard very long when topping.

I'm happy to do the work to clean out my fuck hole and let the top pound my furry pussy until he shoots his hot load deep inside. Thats what bottoms are for, sad thing is there are SO Many bottoms around these days its difficult to find a decent top to get fucked by, at least it is for this big ole bottom.

I mainly top because I enjoy it and I have a dominant personality, I will bottom though if I really like a guy enough.

I am versatile in that I love to top and take my fucking time...and I love to bottom and know that my ass can take whatever is thrown at it and love it. I don't look at bottoming as any way shape or form related to being sub. (as you can tell from my other rants in other threads lol)

But...because, like you I have an alpha-male personality (not aggressive though) and am built and masculine, 9/10 times the guys I meet want me to top them. So I top more than I bottom in hook-ups. If it's a relationship, that still tends to be the case but I get to bottom a lot more than I would otherwise.

TotalBottom :

For me, being a bottom is all about honoring tops and honoring their cocks. I am grateful whenever a top chooses to use my ass for his pleasure... I understand that being used is my reward.

To me being a bottom is anything but that. But the most important thing is you KNOW what you want, how you feel and can put it out there without confusion which is awesome. People should always know what they're gonna get...and what they want! :)

• 1 year later...
Guest mspchaser

I haven't always been an exclusive bottom. For a couple of my now exes, I was even a total top. But when it comes down to it, nothing turns me on more than getting a load in my ass (especially if it's poz). I started my sex life as a bottom and will bottom at any chance I get.

Used to be vers in the past, but found out I just cum too quickly when I top, Certainly with experienced bottoms who squeeze the load out of you. Just haven't figured out how to postpone cumming and still satisfy the bottom. So bottom only now. Prefer the top just fucking me and me cumming handsfree by just enjoying his cock pushing my prostate. The only thing is the cleaning upfront. If you know you're going to get fucked you clean. It is the unexpected occasions that you regret you're a bottom as you didn't have the chance to clean your ass. Would love to be able to just bend over and offer my ass for a hot guy whenever.

Total bottom. I know my place is to be the top's bitch and give him a hole to satisfy his urge to breed. I keep my cock covered unless the top wants it out and I never touch it unless instructed and will always try not to cum. I prefer to get fucked hard and have that make my cum leak out my flaccid cock.

Total bottom. I know my place is to be the top's bitch and give him a hole to satisfy his urge to breed. I keep my cock covered unless the top wants it out and I never touch it unless instructed and will always try not to cum. I prefer to get fucked hard and have that make my cum leak out my flaccid cock.

That's the best. I know he is having fun if my cock is slowly leaking cum.

the first time I ever played with a guy I was 15 and even then I wanted to bottom. So I have always been a bottom. I have topped a few times but its hard for me to keep a hard on when topping it doesnt feel natural for me. Being a bottom is what I know I was meant to be

Vers here, but more the top side.

I love to flip fuck and take cock especially if its a nice big thick one but if you got less than 6 inches its not going up my ass! Simple.

As a top I got near 8 uncut pierced inches of beef to breed with and I love to use it.

• Like 1

I'm always curious about the "role labels" that men you use when they have sex with other men. Although some guys don't have any use for either the role or the labels, many others do subscribe to these roles and labels.

I'm curious about what determines the fact that some men are tops, others are bottoms, and others versatiles.

A) If you are a "top", (1) You have you tried bottoming and you didn't like being fucked (2) Used to be bottom, maybe until you pozed (3) Trying to stay HIV-neg by being a top.

None of that really applies to me. It's not that I don't like being a bottom (I tried it twice as a teenager and kinda hated it), it's that the whole concept feels wrong and foreign to me. It's just absurd.

I identify as a top not because it's a role I play or because of some coincidental attribute like HIV-seropositivity, but because it simply is what I am. I am a top because I'm a top. It's the way God made me.

A contributing factor certainly is that I am a natural alpha (natural in the sense that while some other guys constantly need to assert their dominance and masculinity, I am secure in my masculinity, confident of my physical prowess and don't feel threatened intellectually). Don't get me wrong - I'm collegial and able to share (I love comradery amongst tops). But I am subordinate to noone.

I'll start by saying that I'm 100% bottom. I tried fucking a couple of times and I don't like it. I don't even enjoy getting my cock sucked or even touched. I allow guys to suck me just to reciprocate.

I see myself switching to a more versatile role if I pozed, but otherwise I'll stay a bottom and keep enjoying it.

The coolest versatile guys I know are usually the easy-going type. The just do what they are in the mood for, they top or bottom because they feel like and / or because the other guy has something about him that rubs them in a certain way.

• 7 years later...

Some guys want me to top, because I am above average size, but I never will.  I was born to bottom and be used by Alpha Tops.  Not versatile, not "top just this one time".  Always bottom.