Bathhouse and SexClub: Men fuck me but dont breed

1000GUYS

I agree with some previous posts. Most guys try to save their loads for when they are getting ready to leave. Not all but most. 
Cruising parks does give a different result. Most guys cruising parks and spots like that are just there for a few minutes to bust a load and go back home. 

I often go to the Vault on naked nights which start at 7pm. If you arrive a bit early you often find guys who don't want to wait for the naked bit of the evening and have trains to catch etc., and they want one last fuck before they zip up and go. I've found you can often get a load or 2 off these guys who want to push off early.  

Same applies later on at around 9 or 10pm when you can be the last hole they fuck before going home.  It's often about timing, nothing else. 

2 hours ago, 1hornyjohn said:

I often go to the Vault on naked nights which start at 7pm. If you arrive a bit early you often find guys who don't want to wait for the naked bit of the evening and have trains to catch etc., and they want one last fuck before they zip up and go. I've found you can often get a load or 2 off these guys who want to push off early.  

Same applies later on at around 9 or 10pm when you can be the last hole they fuck before going home.  It's often about timing, nothing else. 

When are you next going there? I would love to tag along with you! 

21 hours ago, catcherinneed said:

Even though I know I’m not the reason a guy makes sure he doesn’t cum after having barely fucked me (he wouldn’t even be touching me otherwise), I can’t help but feel like he/they weren’t really into me or that I somehow  turned him off and left dissatisfied. For me as well, getting a man to plant seed deep inside me after a good fuck is synonym of having successfully fulfilled my job as his bottom.

It’s happened to me before when I’ve been to a bathhouse or a sex club/party and gotten fucked by, lets say 10 cocks, but none of them bred me. It felt like I wasn’t even touched at all - it honestly would’ve had the same effect getting 10 dildos and done an okay job fucking myself with each of them, ending up with no load as expected.

I'm not trying to invalidate your feelings, but I do think this is kind of (ok, extremely) sad. The fact that multiple men choose to fuck YOU - when presumably there are many willing men who'd be happy to get fucked - and you think of them as just dildos unless they ejaculate in you - just wow.

10 hours ago, loadmeupw said:

First of all, don’t know why anyone is using condoms at a bathhouse but like the last guy said lot of guys can only cum once and it’s done. 

1. Because they don't want to acquire and/or spread STI's, and while imperfect, condoms do offer some protection against those. This is particularly helpful for men who are married to women who don't know they like to have sex with other men.

2. Because they have a sensitive "trigger" and can fuck longer without ejaculating if they use a condom (which you yourself allude to). 

9 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Sadly baths have way too many just wanting to edge in an ass, and not breed.  Late nights seem the best, however there are 6 hour limits at bath I go to, and even late, hard to get a room. 

So, are you saying they're "doing it wrong"? I mean, isn't it up to each patron at a bathhouse to decide for himself how he wants to enjoy it? Maybe the problem isn't "way too many just wanting to edge" and "too many demanding bottoms insisting on a load to which they are not entitled"?