Anyone have pics/vids of yourself sucking your fathers cock/your son sucking your cock?

My father is adamant about not taking any pictures or videos of me sucking his cock. (mostly cause he knows I would post them all over the internet) but I would LOVE to have pictures and videos of me deepthroating his cock and swallowing some brothers and sisters. in a perfect world I would have videos of him fucking me and breeding my ass. Wondering if any other daddy suckers have managed to get pics of themselves with their fathers cock in their mouth or up their ass. also wonder if any dirty fathers have pictures of their biological son sucking their cock.

• Like 1

I recently met a 53 year old tranny who's been her father's "girl" since she turned 18, unfortunately they have never taken pics or videos of them younger but have a few pics now, she sent me this pic and said "this was my weekend every weekend getting a new cock in front of my dad is my life"

I'll ask the slut if I can have them and share

BF77C91.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 5:15 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

I would LOVE to have pictures and videos of me deepthroating his cock and swallowing some brothers and sisters. in a perfect world I would have videos of him fucking me and breeding my ass

Simple answer to a simple problem:  Plant a camera aimed at where you have sex, and start it recording before he comes in.  Problem solved!  As long as you have the will power not to share them online, he'll never know nor care, and you'll have something to jerk to when you're older and he's not around.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 1:15 PM, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

My father is adamant about not taking any pictures or videos of me sucking his cock. (mostly cause he knows I would post them all over the internet) but I would LOVE to have pictures and videos of me deepthroating his cock and swallowing some brothers and sisters. in a perfect world I would have videos of him fucking me and breeding my ass. Wondering if any other daddy suckers have managed to get pics of themselves with their fathers cock in their mouth or up their ass. also wonder if any dirty fathers have pictures of their biological son sucking their cock.

l have watched you get fucked bareback by your uncle, now I wanna see you get down on your knees in front of your biological father and suck his cock until he blows his load in your mouth. Even better to watch him fuck his faggot whore son up the ass, using the cum of a couple dozen strangers for lube. Make it happen girl. Show me what a trash whore you are.

I wished he did - he was hung and uncut and I was very fortunate been born being hung at a early age !  Both my parents were free style having sexual play in the house .  I was raised by sexually active parents - then they gotten a divorce . Mom started having sex in her bed room with hung black males - I peeked in her bed room window ! I was still young and enjoying watching her having Sex !