Smokers

Medwaym

18 minutes ago, heresdan said:

I’d say that would probably be both the best and easiest way to smoke the most number of cigarettes at once. 

thanks. you tried that? if you can, I reckon you might be a ble to do a carton in a day, which seems to be the ultimate fetishers aim for - whay you reckon?

26 minutes ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Lately I can't get enough smoke through my vape device or cigars. Not sure what that's about. Still gets me hard like it did at 15 when all I could do was think about it and imagine.

do iut in a mask?

As a 2packs + per day smoker, I find it very difficult to hook up with a guy that doesn't smoke as it makes me very horny smoking with any potential partner. It's part of the foreplay for me. That along with leather or rubber gear. Heavily inked and pierced with a shaved head is the icing on the cake.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh guys I love this, been a smoker since I was 13, there’s just something so right and manly about smoking. I’m instantly attracted to a man confidenty holding his cig, unapologetic pure pleasure. I’ve been lucky to have experienced some hot smoking scenes, including getting fed through a gasmask. Smoke and sex just go hand in hand for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BBSMKR said:

Oh guys I love this, been a smoker since I was 13, there’s just something so right and manly about smoking. I’m instantly attracted to a man confidenty holding his cig, unapologetic pure pleasure. I’ve been lucky to have experienced some hot smoking scenes, including getting fed through a gasmask. Smoke and sex just go hand in hand for me.

You and I seem to feel the exact same way stud. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, billy88666 said:

As a 2packs + per day smoker, I find it very difficult to hook up with a guy that doesn't smoke as it makes me very horny smoking with any potential partner. It's part of the foreplay for me. That along with leather or rubber gear. Heavily inked and pierced with a shaved head is the icing on the cake.

Totally agree, starting a meet with some long smoke swapping kissing really gets my juices flowing. Gear, tats and piercings really are the icing on the cake for me to.

17 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Lately I can't get enough smoke through my vape device or cigars. Not sure what that's about. Still gets me hard like it did at 15 when all I could do was think about it and imagine.

I'm getting more into vapers, still yet to try vape swap kissing to see if it matches up to smoke. Love the clouds vapers create, would look so hot as they go down on a cock.

• Like 1

For me it's less about the volume or the damage and a lot more about watching a man really enjoy his smoke, a dude who inhales every last wisp of ssmoke he can manage every time he takes a drag, breathes it in deep and takes a second to breath it back out again and the stream is considerablely less than what you saw in his mouth just before he snapped, that's  what's hot to me.... 

I hate watching a man burn through 10 smokes an hour but let half of every drag out before he inhales and then exhaling so fast that it's barely even had a chance to get any niicotine from it, then he puts it out with the 1/4 of thesmeoke left and lights up again a minute later..... I only smoke about a pack a day but i make every fucking smoke count! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, cansmoker84 said:

For me it's less about the volume or the damage and a lot more about watching a man really enjoy his smoke, a dude who inhales every last wisp of ssmoke he can manage every time he takes a drag, breathes it in deep and takes a second to breath it back out again and the stream is considerablely less than what you saw in his mouth just before he snapped, that's  what's hot to me.... 

I hate watching a man burn through 10 smokes an hour but let half of every drag out before he inhales and then exhaling so fast that it's barely even had a chance to get any niicotine from it, then he puts it out with the 1/4 of thesmeoke left and lights up again a minute later..... I only smoke about a pack a day but i make every fucking smoke count! 

absolutely right! it all needs to go down deep and stay there!

• Like 1

On 11/1/2021 at 12:11 PM, pozboy said:

smoking is so good, it never lets you down, right? all boys should be heavy smokers by age 13,agreed? we should do all we can to get more and younger boys addicted! never got past 3ppd - you?

I love seeing young kids smoking you know they're probably gonna grow up to be one of us.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, pozboy said:

absolutely right! it all needs to go down deep and stay there!

That's how I smoke -- It's always been a bit on the expensive side since I started and regularly goes up in price and I've never managed a big increase beyond an average 20-25 a day, so I tend to make sure I deep inhale to get all I can out of each cig.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, cansmoker84 said:

Totally the same here, not into damage or quantity. For me, it's the sight of seeing a guy really enjoy his smoke, the way he holds the cigarette in his hand, between his lips, the hunger and pleasure you see when a guy lights up after he's had to wait for a smoke.

These were the types of guys a sought out, to watch whether in the street or online. Guys like you @cansmoker84 who I have followed for many years on various sites, your passion for smoking was what drew me to you. Then watching your progression, the addition of tats n piercings, your leather, to your poz journey. So hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1