In praise of Foreskin

hntnhole

First, my profound sorrow to all the guys that were cut in their infancy, when they had no input into whether to be robbed of their beautiful foreskin. 

Even completely soft, a Cock with it's foreskin looks so damn hot.  The Cocksucker's imagination of what the CockHead looks like, how swollen the rim becomes when the Cock is hard, how much Cockdrool oozes out of the Cockeye, only magnifies the intensity of the moment the Cocksucker gets his mouth on the Cock.  Foreskin prolongs and intensifies the "magical" act of sucking Cocks off.

My own Cock happens to have a fairly substantial overhang when soft, but the foreskin gets pulled partially back when I'm hard.  I absolutely love watching my Cock fuck Holes, since when I push in, the foreskin gets pulled back, and when I pull out for the next thrust the foreskin is in place.  When my Cock is ready to Breed, I have some visual choices, in that I can shove it all the way in, pull the shaft out enough so only the covered CockHead is in the Hole and feel the Sperm welling up inside the foreskin, or, I can pull out entirely and watch my Sperm shoot through the foreskin onto the Hole before fucking the load into the Hole.  

Even without an overhang, watching an uncut Cock with the CockHead barely peeking out of it's foreskin, flopping around on the belly of a guy taking loads, is so visually appealing.  It's like a "trailer" of cumming attractions at a movie theatre.  

If I want to suck an uncut Cock off, (and it's here in my home), I can have the guy lie on his back on a bed or in the sling, work the foreskin and make a little "skin-cup" out of his foreskin, watch as it fills up with Cockdrool and savor that lovely "appetizer" before sucking the Sperm out of his balls.  Or, eat the covered Cock and pull the foreskin back inside my mouth.  It's almost as hot as eating a Hole fucked full of Sperm by previous BreedCocks.  But, when a Cock is ready to shoot it's Sperm in my throat, I almost always try to get the foreskin in place inside my mouth so the Sperm wells up inside the foreskin too.  Sort of jack it off with my tongue/lips.

I should probably suck off more Cocks, but I love Breeding raw Hole most.  

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

What a remarkably colorful, artful characterization of the feature. It is the sort of appreciation one only gets from the connoisseur of a thing, one who has not only spent much time becoming intimately familiar with its qualities, but has also invested contemplation into its abstract values.

Now, since one gets the impression from the body of your posts thus far that you have expansive experience with all manner of cock, perhaps you will favor us with a similar paean to cut cocks and their particular charms?

I was not cut in infancy, but rather in the fourth grade (on Thanksgiving Day as it happens) because there was an issue with the way my foreskin had grown. I wasn’t consulted on whether I wanted it done or not; my parents did what they thought was in my best interest, and my mature cock is the better for it. I do sometimes wonder what it would have been like to have a foreskin, but I’ve only ever really known the sight of my exposed cockhead, and I guess for me that has always been a symbol of sexual readiness.

Fantastic description of how one can enjoy foreskin and how it can mentally enhance the sexual experience.  

You gave some good insight here and have helped me think about this more creatively even as I’m uncut myself.

I’m still an equal opportunity cocksucker no matter the shape, size, color, nor whether the cock comes hooded or not.

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

perhaps you will favor us with a similar paean to cut cocks and their particular charms?

Since you asked, of course I will.   There are many wonderful qualities possessed by foreskinless Cocks, denied to uncut Cocks. If it can wait a day or so, the election returns are starting to come in now. 

And thanks for the kind words.

1 hour ago, Menbendovr said:

I’m still an equal opportunity cocksucker no matter the shape, size, color, nor whether the cock comes hooded or not.

If I gave the impression that I care about the characteristics you mention, my apologies.  I learned many years ago that Hole is Hole, Cock is Cock, Sperm is Sperm, regardless of any attempts at divisivness.  Chances are really good I've fucked more Hole-of-color* than I have hairs on my head, and I'm hardly balding.  Chances are just as good I've sucked Cocks in all their glorious variety. My only limit is girth:  not too much on a Cock up my gut - and - not so much on an ass that I can't even get my Cock to the Hole. 

And, thank you for your kind words too !!

*I'm thinking "rainbow" here ...

18 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Since you asked, of course I will.   There are many wonderful qualities possessed by foreskinless Cocks, denied to uncut Cocks. If it can wait a day or so, the election returns are starting to come in now. 

And thanks for the kind words.

If I gave the impression that I care about the characteristics you mention, my apologies.  I learned many years ago that Hole is Hole, Cock is Cock, Sperm is Sperm, regardless of any attempts at divisivness.  Chances are really good I've fucked more Hole-of-color* than I have hairs on my head, and I'm hardly balding.  Chances are just as good I've sucked Cocks in all their glorious variety. My only limit is girth:  not too much on a Cock up my gut - and - not so much on an ass that I can't even get my Cock to the Hole. 

And, thank you for your kind words too !!

*I'm thinking "rainbow" here ...

No worries!  I wasn’t making any comment to disparage you.  You were so eloquent about uncut cock, that I didn’t want to leave out all the cut cocks too.

I agree with your sentiments above.  I have no cock size limits when it comes to my ass at all.  Cocksucking on the other hand poses some challenges for me depending on girth as well.  But I try!  Oh do I try!  😀

• 2 weeks later...

Whole dicks are my favorite. So many more ways to play with it. Y'all know what I mean. I like it so much that I regrew my foreskin through a few years of stretching it until it got long enough to look whole when soft. Enough to walk into a nudist group and have guys come up to tell me how nice it is to have a whole cock. I'm totally transparent with them and offer to show them how. My glans are much more sensitive and I produce more presumably.