Getting Fucked on the Dance Floor

dtguy_367

It was 3:00 am, the night club was packed with shirtless hunks, sweating and flying high. The music was pounding and the lightshow was amazing. I stood on a balcony overlooking a sea of shirtless men. There was one particular group of six guys off of whom I couldn’t take my eyes. I could see their sweat and despite the fast music, they were dancing very slow, taking turns rubbing each other’s necks, pressing their bodies against each other, passionately kissing, and occasionally groping each other’s cocks through the fabric of their clothes. They were oblivious to everyone else, and it was clear they were having an amazing time.

My ‘e’ was finally kicking in and I was feeling the incredible warm rush that flows through your body, and my stomach had that slight nauseous feeling which meant I was going to have an amazing ride. I took off my shirt, and although I don’t have the body of a god, I’m fit and stand about 5’11. I'm 25 with brown hair, blue eyes. I trim my chest hair and I love feeling my hands sliding over my sweaty chest as I feel the ‘e’ overtake my body. I could feel every vibration from the music that pounded from the speakers. The lightshow grabbed my attention and fascinated me for a few minutes before remembering that group of guys I had seen earlier. I looked down on the dance floor and they were still there. I thought to myself "I need to be on the dance floor" so I stumbled down the stairs, feeling guys rub my crotch and chest as I passed them. I was feeling amazing, but I was fixated on getting on the dance floor.

The music was louder here, the lights were brighter and more hypnotizing than before. I was now in the middle of the dance floor, right next to the lean, fit group of guys I had seen from the balcony. They were all about 25, and looked like the kind of guys you see in an Abercombie advertisement: fit, hairless, young, and hard. One of the guys was wearing loose red cargo shorts that seemed to hang just low enough from the back that I could see the top of his ass and I could tell he didn’t have underwear on. So fucking sexy. He broke away from his friends and he was dancing with his back to me. I wanted to go up to him and start rubbing his broad, muscular shoulders, but I resisted. Instead, I turned around and starting dancing a little. I slowly pushed my sweaty back against his. At first it was a couple of bumps and nudges. Nothing to obvious that I was interested or making a move. He didn’t resist or change the location of where he was dancing so I pressed a little harder. He pressed back. We were now rubbing our asses and backs together and it felt amazing. We seemed to have caught the attention of his friends as they were now dancing around us.

They weren’t touching me, but I could feel they were looking at my body, watching me dance with one of their friends. Red cargo short guy quickly turned around. He was starring at me, his eyes were wide open and he was standing really still. I could feel his eyes look me up and down. I could see the outline of his cock and I’m pretty sure I could see a small wet spot. I tried to dance really cool, but I knew the ‘e’ was probably making me stumble around a bit. It was particularly strong ‘e’ and I wanted to take a walk, but I couldn’t leave these guys. I continued to dance, and casually turned my direction to look at another part of the bar. I was now facing one of the other friends. He was shirtless and wearing tight jeans and sunglasses. I couldn’t see his eyes, but I knew he was starring at me. He kept getting a little closer.

I realized someone had started rubbing my neck with strong hands. My back was sweaty and their hands easily rubbed my back. I wasn’t wearing underwear that night, and I was also wearing loose cargo shorts. I could feel this guy rub his fingers a little below the waistline. The guy with sunglasses was now pressing his whole body against me in the front. I could feel his nipples on my chest, and his hard crotch was pressing into mine. I looked behind me and I could see it was the guy with red cargo shorts who had now pressed his full body against mine.

I could fee his chest on my back and his hands were running over my flat belly and hard chest. His hands would occasionally wander below the waistline and rub against my cock. The 'e' was making my dick soft, but it still felt amazing. He wouldn’t grab my cock, but would just brush against it with his hand. Two other guys were now on either side of me began kissing my kneck, and the guy with sunglasses, who was standing in front of me, leaned forward and kissed my lips. It was an electric feeling. He pulled my head towards his and held me tight. His mouth felt amazing. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I loved the feeling. I could barely catch my breath.

My hands reached behind my back so I could feel the cock of the guy in the red shorts. Upon making contact with his crotch, I realized his button fly was partially undone: the top button was tightly fastened, but the other buttons were undone, so naturally I slowly reached through the opening of his shorts. His cock was rock hard, fat, and uncut. Some guys are so lucky that they get hard when they're high. He was one of those guys. The head of his cock was dripping pre-cum. By now the two remaining guys in his party had joined us, so I was in the middle of six hot guys with their hands wandering my body, kissing me, and feeling my cock, which was actually getting hard.

One of the guys must have brought some lube or something slick because I felt my cock being pulled up and down with something that made my cock really hard. He was reaching through the waistline of my shorts. I felt him undo my buttons and zippers. I thought my shorts would fall to the ground, but the guys around me were pressed so tightly, around me, they only fell a little. The guy in the red shorts pulled my hand away. I could feel him tugging down on my shorts. My ass was now exposed. The music was getting more intense and my own cock was so hard. The guy in the sunglasses unzipped his jeans and pulled my cock through the opening. My cock was now pressed against his. From a distance, I don’t think anyone could see what was going on. If they could, they didn’t respond.

My shorts were pulled down, they weren’t at my ankles, but my cock was pressed into the opening of the guy with jeans and the guy with the red cargo shorts was pressing his hard cock between my ass cheeks. It was feeling amazing. I was thinking how badly I wanted to get fucked, but I didn’t have a condom. My heart was pounding and all I could think about was cock. I wanted to be sucking someone, but I was in a club - and couldn't. I could feel the guy in the red shorts start pressing his cock in between my ass cheeks. The head of his cock entered very easily. I wanted to pull away because I knew he wasn't wearing a condom, but I wanted to feel that cock in my ass - bareback. So I didn't push him away. It was happening. I was feeling his cock press in and out to the beat of the music. It felt so amazing. His uncut cock easily slid in and out of my ass. We were standing, and I was a little surprised that he could fuck me so deeply.

Someone opened a bottle of poppers in front of my nose. I inhaled. Hands were everywhere. I was kissing the guy in the sunglasses and my ass was being fucked, right there on the dance floor. I didn’t care if anyone could see. I was so fucking high.

I knew I wanted him to pull out before he came, but I couldn’t stop him. It was a truly amazing experience. He was pounding my ass so hard. The lights were dim. The music was loud. Time stood still. He grabbed my chest and held me tight. I started to cum on the guy in front of me. My cock was still pressed against his between his fly so my load blew onto his crotch. I could feel the guy in red cargo shorts breathing heavily, holding me still while pressing his cock deep in my ass. I swear that I could feel his cock pulsing. He was cumming. He was filling me. I was in heaven.

He pulled away a little and I reached between my ass cheeks to confirm he had actually cum. My fingers were sticky, and it felt amazing. He pulled up my shorts and buttoned his fly. He turned me around and said "Hi, I’m Issac" and continued asking "Would you like to come home with me and fuck me tonight?" I replied very simply "Yes…."

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 7

Nice. Totally took me back to the five summers I spent working in Provincetown, MA - and to the early '80s when I was in college here in NYC Studio 54 was just coming down from top of the scene and the Limelight, Paradise Garage and other amazing dance clubs were still around, though I was usually the one doing the fucking, I got it once or twice too and it was awesome - oddly, I actually WASN'T doing any chems back then, though everyone thought I was, I was just that much of a pig! Now, well, a bit of enhancement is always welcome...

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

That has happened to me at circuit parties. I always have my shirt off. I'm rolling on "e " sweating and dancing up a storm. I go commando, so its easy for guys to drop my jeans, play with my cock, get me all hard , then fuck my ass on the dance floor. It usually happens with a couple or group of guys, but always attracts a lot of attention. I love getting fucked when I'm rolling on e anyway, but to do it on the dance floor is a rush. Then to go on dancing afterward with a hot load of cum up my ass is even better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I remember Club Heaven in London in the late '90s...there was a section next to the dance floor under walkway...went clubbing one Saturday night and high on e met this cute young American guy...he came back with me and we jumped into a hot bath together...he put on a condom and started fucking me....with the friction of the water the condom broke but we didn't realise until he shot his load...once we realised we looked at each other laughed and then just carried on fucking raw was an amazing time wish I had stayed in contact...the good old days!

• Like 2

Guest faggot hole
Anyone else have this happen?

Yes. The first time, i was fucked on the dance floor by this awesome dude. His partner hovered around and sort of kept kissing me like the guy with the sunglasses in the story, while his buddy fucked me raw. After he pulled out, they left me standing there on the dance floor, my shorts no where to be seen. The second time was in a bar in Spain. He was fucking me on the dance floor, and then he lifted me up impaled on his incredible cock and carried me to the stage and finished me off there to the cheers of the guys still dancing. Once I was fucked on the bar at the Phoenix in New Orleans (not strictly speaking a dance floor fuck). The bartender just cleared away some of the bottles and glasses and this dude took my from behind, my chest across the bar and my mouth wrapped around the bartender's dick. When the dude was done, the bartender came around and gave me a second load.