Portable fuck machine

Brianbttm

Searched, but didn't see a discussion about portable fuck machines. Being an almost insatiable bottom I can't get fucked enough.  Since getting a chastity cage it has driven my already high sex drive off the charts. Travel a lot with work and looking for a good portable fuck machine. I get fucked often having taken 291 loads this year, but just can't get enough. Anyone have  leads on a machine?

Yes, i have bought one during the covid lockdown begin this year, best buy ever! can sit on it for hours and don't get tired, the machine does all the work while you are just enjoying the pleasure your ass needs. i would upgrade to the pro machine for sure one day

20210123_143745.thumb.jpg.6b1573d1da525387de344438fbfcbafe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I ordered this one from the site. Several hotels I stay at have solid wood headboards on the beds and I should be able to mount it there and be on my back missionary and take it.  Aside from using it in other positions. Other units didn't offer the same range of motion or angles. 

Screenshot_20211113-155207_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...