Sling Fuck

FuckMeHarderNow

I like getting fuck in a sling so much I went out and bought one. There is nothing like your legs spread cuffed and they have unobstructed access to your hole. Having the Top looking you in the eyes as he fucks or fist you is amazing 

• Piggy 1

14 hours ago, slingbottom said:

Had talked to this guy multiple times about coming over and getting fucked in his sling by himself and his housemates. Saturday it happened. I walked out with 4 loads in my ass and two down my throat.slingbottom.thumb.jpg.c264b12124b27f9c7b431cdfbcb827eb.jpg

Wish I was topping 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, slingbottom said:

Had talked to this guy multiple times about coming over and getting fucked in his sling by himself and his housemates. Saturday it happened. I walked out with 4 loads in my ass and two down my throat.slingbottom.thumb.jpg.c264b12124b27f9c7b431cdfbcb827eb.jpg

Nice view.....any close up, cum leaking pics 😜

I've had the pleasure of being fucked in a sling 2x, first time was the best. Couple hosted a party at their house. 30+ people there, mostly guys a few girls. After swallowing my third load of the night I wanted to get fucked. So when the sling opened up I got in. Third cock was fucking me while his date was standing there kissing his neck telling him what a good fuck he was giving me. I love being watched, took one more cock then climbed down. 2nd time was at a couples house, just the two of them but still a great time. I usually prefer doggie but sling is a very close 2nd.

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2021 at 3:45 PM, Bruce999 said:

I like getting fuck in a sling so much I went out and bought one. There is nothing like your legs spread cuffed and they have unobstructed access to your hole. Having the Top looking you in the eyes as he fucks or fist you is amazing 

Thats great experiance. I Like IT too.

• Like 2