I think I'm falling for someone

Alchemist

16 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

oh good, this piece of fantasy-writing now includes the ability to min-read over great distances.
can't wait what happens next. (yes, I am being sarcastic).

To me it comes across not so much as deliberate fiction as crap written by a 12-year old girl - the kind that practiced writing "Mrs. John Quarterback" or whatever in the back of her notebooks in the 1950's. 

10 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

To me it comes across not so much as deliberate fiction as crap written by a 12-year old girl - the kind that practiced writing "Mrs. John Quarterback" or whatever in the back of her notebooks in the 1950's. 

This is way worse than the average 12-year old girl writes.
I'm too lazy (sorry) too look it up, but I think I've read this kind of thread with a similar style here before somewhere on BZ.

Actually I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't about being smitten and falling in love and - all evidence to the contrary - I am a romantic at heart and whatever grain of truth is at the center of this, it hasn't got anything to do with love.
Not brotherly (friendly), romantic nor lustful love.

IF there's any truth to the story and both your ages are correct @Alchemist:
Try being honest with the guy and let the chips fall where they may.