How often do you hook up?

BBArchangel

I'm a 50 year-old Daddy. My young fuck bud son, Drew is 23. I seed him most mornings but I need variety and so does he so we each hook up with other men and boys. I meet other buddies and random fucks about 4 or 5 times a week mostly I top but I enjoy getting my hole pumped by the right guy. I find that riding an anon ass makes me even hornier for my boy's hole.

• Upvote 2

The more loads I take and the deeper I venture into the world of becoming more and more promiscuous, it’s hard to go 3-4 days without offering up my hole to a large quantity of men that need to plant their prime alpha seed. Always get repeat tops to dump their dna but I’m focusing more on getting knocked up by as many new men during each session. My desire and drive to become as promiscuous as I can leaves me hungry to be fertilized by as many different male sex breeding partners as possible. 7 loads of dna dripping out of my well gaped cunt from 4 early morning studs already. Feels so natural and I’m just getting the day started! 

It really depends.

There are times when I'm in the mood constantly and will take loads daily for weeks.

Others when I can go months without feeling the need to hook up (except of course when a regular hits me up requesting service)

Really weird, feels like there are periods where I am in heat and will take literally any cock, and others when hooking up is just not a priority.

I get bred alot still, but primarily at sex clubs and bathhouses where I can just be a total anon hole and also where there are some guys who I know from prior visits who are into me.  I also have about 5 regulars who can host often.  And the occasional Grindr or Scruff hook up, but as I get older people on the apps are getting very picky and it bores the fuck out of me.  I'd much rather just go to the spa where I know there are at least half a dozen guys who will breed me than spend hours chatting on an app to maybe get one load if I'm lucky and don't get ghosted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I spend at least a few hours a day, at least 3 days a week, at the local adult bookstore hooking up with random strangers as well as a few regulars that just like my pussy. I usually come home with at least 10 loads plugged in my cunt so my womb sucks it all up.

Lately I’ve been adding a few late night cruises to the homeless areas of town, trading the warmth of the back of my SUV for their loads dumped inside me.

- Di ❤️

It depends, but on a minumin 2 times a week, the best I have done was 11 times in a week, sometimes I am so horny that taking a load/s isn't enough for me and I need more, even after cumming myself, my cunt still needs more cock to breed it. I truely become a dumb blonde bimbo at that stage.