How to take a BBC ? do you feel pain?

ShaneJF

47 minutes ago, DianaTSSlut said:

As @RachelRage said, true sluts never use lube. I don’t bring it or allow it when I’m being used. If my pussy is too tight, just grab me and fucking push harder. Great way to force my cum out of me.

- Di ❤️

I only use lube for fisting now.  If i ever try double anal I'll probably use it then too.  I love having a top just spit on my hole and force his cock in me ripping me open and not caring if it hurts me

5 hours ago, DianaTSSlut said:

As @RachelRage said, true sluts never use lube. I don’t bring it or allow it when I’m being used. If my pussy is too tight, just grab me and fucking push harder. Great way to force my cum out of me.

- Di ❤️

I never bring it with me either, but I have had many guys who wear lubed condoms at first or bring their own lube and use it. I guess I never really thought of it this way - that maybe I should tell them no. I guess this is more my submissive training. I just let a man do what he wants with me. But my pussy is always tight and there's always a modest amount of pain involved when a man enters me, even one I've had before.

On 11/19/2021 at 9:29 PM, ErosWired said:

Since we can’t seem to get rid of the fucking term, how about we repurpose it - from now on, any time I see someone use the term ‘BBC’ I’m going to assume he means ‘Bigger-than-Big-Cock’ or ‘Beyond Big Cock’ or ‘Butt-Bruising Cock’ or something of that nature, because that’s what it amounts to anyway. (I came up with those because it’s kind of hard to imagine shoving the British Broadcasting Corporation up your ass.) If someone has a need to specify the skin color of the cock’s owner, he’s just going to have to be explicit - and he’d better have a damn good reason.

Funny you said that. The first time I read the term "BBC" I wondered what the British Broadcasting Company had to do with sex.  Actually I wish we could do away with every acronym and just say what we mean.

Anyway, back on topic, the rest of the comment by @ErosWired covers it pretty well.  Personally, my hole tends to be tight and dry, so my method of preparing myself for use is to use a dildo in conjunction with my clean out. After douching, I'll insert a dildo to help relax and open my hole, lube my rectum, and align the entry. It also helps to verify that I have properly cleaned out -- if the dildo slides into me easily and comes without any questionable slime, then I'm ready for cock. I have two dildos I use for this -- one that's about average cock size, and the second steps up to an above average. (I could add a larger dildo to prep for pumped cocks but haven't had the need for it ... yet.) Taking time to prepare before you meet your top should reduce or eliminate pain of insertion. If you have pain deep inside while being fucked -- if it feels like the cock is jabbing into your guts instead of sliding through the colon -- then you might want to try different positions to get one that suits both of your anatomies.

Edited by funpozbottom

On 12/24/2021 at 3:46 AM, ShaneJF said:

lets face it some physical difference does exist, and here is breeding zone I am not running for the councel, so lets chill and have fun. 

The point is, there is literally no statistical evidence to support your notion that "some physical difference does exist".

And you say "have fun" as though casual racism is a fun event.

Though it's good to know you're showing you're a hypocrite with one face you'd show if you were "running for the councel [sic]" and then the more honest one you show here. 

• Upvote 2

It has nothing to do with race.

Getting to know your whole, and how you prepare to take cock are way larger factors.  Having the wrong clean out practices can causes bruising and tenderness. If you use to cold or hot of water or too strong a blast from the shower shot can leave you tender. 

You may have a shallow bottom. Try position changes and toys to increase your capacity.

Nerves and fight or flight can cause you to cramp up.

If you use a Fleet enema it can really screw up your hole for a while. 

Or if you aren't cleaned out far enough.

A lot of factors can cause how well you can accept a large cock. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 11:58 AM, BootmanLA said:

Indeed. Internalized self-racism with externalized racism directed at others.

The sad thing is, the topic is fine - does it hurt for a small-framed guy (of any ethnic background) to take a large cock (from a guy of any ethnic background). It's just ridiculous that every time large penises get brought up, it's almost invariably in the context of "BBC" - and usually, there's no other mention of the guy who HAS this supposed BBC, as though they're magical enchanted big black cocks that have self awareness and choose to fuck men. I can't think of many more seriously offensive objectification than reducing a man - of a race that has historically faced (in this country) massive discrimination and denigration as "less than fully human", being reduced to the myth that his genitals must be large.

This is EXACTLY the myth that officially justified hundreds of years of mistreatment - that blacks, especially the men, had to be kept in bondage and then separated from white people because they were sex animals whose genitalia would "ruin" white women as they were helplessly raped. "BBC" is shorthand for "Yeah, I buy into all that."

While I agree with a lot of what you said, sexual objectification was just ONE of the many tools used justify the structure of who benefits from this societies resources and who doesn’t. Black men weren’t  enslaved or discriminated against just cause folks thought they had large genitalia. 

Unpopular Opinion Coming:

The term BBC doesn’t really bother me because whether we use it or not, it’s not going to change people’s minds. Me personally, I’d rather know what it is and take it from there. Am I mildly offended?I always try to determine a persons intent first and if I sense true racism, I check them on it and keep it moving.

Let’s be real, BBC offends some black people not because of the racist connotations but because it reminds them that they are just a mere sexual object to some of these men. Yes, they may have sexual access, but it is a reminder that they will never have the social access they so desperately crave from these men, white men in particular. You will be asked to fuck and go home. 

Not trying to shame the OP because I don’t know him. But I can count the number of Asian/black couples I’ve seen in my life on one hand without using my thumb, so I almost expect it to be some sexual BBC fantasy. 

I’m on my phone, so I apologize for any grammatical errors!

Edited by BlackDude

On 1/14/2022 at 8:48 PM, BlackDude said:

While I agree with a lot of what you said, sexual objectification was just ONE of the many tools used justify the structure of who benefits from this societies resources and who doesn’t. Black men weren’t  enslaved or discriminated against just cause folks thought they had large genitalia. 

I certainly didn't mean to imply it was the only or even primary tool used to justify discrimination. But it was always a great fall-back when others failed, in part because black men couldn't prove they WOULD'T rape a white woman, given the chance. When the argument is "they're not smart enough to vote" you can counter with lots of examples of intelligent, well-educated people; but you can't prove a negative (that black men won't engage in certain behaviors) and that renders it stubbornly resistant to reason.

• Like 1