Tops only, please: How do you feel toward a bottom once you’ve bred him?

ErosWired

@hungry_hole - Will you please stop thread-jacking this topic?

I asked that Tops only reply, because I was only looking for a Top perspective.

You are a professed bottom, yet you not only answered anyway, you keep spamming the Topic with your irrelevant replies.

Your opinion is neither solicited nor welcome on this particular question. As I said above, if you insist on expressing this, start your own topic.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 2

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve been totally top for over 10 years (seem to attract bottoms mainly but happy going with it, although I do get the urge to get fucked from time to time).

For me it depends on the situation and the bottom.  In a random cruising pick up, basically the bottom wants to get fucked and I am happy to oblige, so it’s shove my cock in and fuck him until I cum, then keep pumping his arse until he cums.

In the case of a sub or BDSM bottom, I tend to adapt to suit their needs, being forceful, throat fucking, fingering with 2 or more fingers and then a forceful hard fuck with the aim of cumming and then sliding my cock straight down their throat to clean it off.

For a session with a guy who just enjoys bottoming then I like to make it a long session and give him multiple loads up the arse while he sucks and rims me between loads to get me hard again, I also enjoy the bottom riding me while wanking off, then smearing his cum on my cock and sitting on it. I tend to find getting my balls and arse licked and tongued after I cum makes me hard again very quickly and I gave one bottom 11 loads during a session before.

But basically what I am saying is the situation and the bottom determine the type of fuck and I wouldn’t say mentally my opinion of the bottom changes based on before or after I breed him, my demeanour may change depending on the circumstances but it’s not something that changes after I breed him. 

For me... I'm a pretty passionate fucker - it is the deep connection and feedback as I look to pleasure him while I'm enjoying him. And when I cum he pulls me into him and makes animal like noises as he feels the cum gushing inside him. But I guess it does depend on what kinda bottom you have. A pump and dump or a regular fwb/boyfriend

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/24/2021 at 3:46 PM, hungry_hole said:

I'm a man who prefers to bottom but from masturbation I know that after I cum, as most men do, I lose my interest in sex.

Unlike getting bred, where the bottom can enjoy the feeling of cum inside his hole, the top is done and I doubt he thinks much other than wanting to take a shower and then rest or go home. Which is why so many times I've been bred and when I turn around the guy is gone and all it's left is his cum in my hole.

You just described me exactly!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/27/2021 at 7:27 PM, Pieces1970 said:

It’s all the OP asked for. Not sure what about that the bottoms aren’t understanding. 

Not quite sure either...as a bottom I could never truly understand what goes in the mind of a top after hes finished breeding, so it doesn't make sense to even speculate...but everyone likes to feel included i guess

I think it has to do with exchange. If a guy or tgirl sucks me off, swallows like "that's that!" and moves on, I sort of lose interest. But if they snowball, start kissing and cum swapping, and telling me they love sharing it, I get hard again, or want to suck them off and keep cum swapping with them. Same with fucking. The guy/gal that goes right to A2M and cleans off my cummy cock, then kisses and shares sends a hook straight down to my cock and I'm in lust/love and we keep fucking all night. 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:27 PM, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I’ve been totally top for over 10 years (seem to attract bottoms mainly but happy going with it, although I do get the urge to get fucked from time to time).

For me it depends on the situation and the bottom.  In a random cruising pick up, basically the bottom wants to get fucked and I am happy to oblige, so it’s shove my cock in and fuck him until I cum, then keep pumping his arse until he cums.

In the case of a sub or BDSM bottom, I tend to adapt to suit their needs, being forceful, throat fucking, fingering with 2 or more fingers and then a forceful hard fuck with the aim of cumming and then sliding my cock straight down their throat to clean it off.

For a session with a guy who just enjoys bottoming then I like to make it a long session and give him multiple loads up the arse while he sucks and rims me between loads to get me hard again, I also enjoy the bottom riding me while wanking off, then smearing his cum on my cock and sitting on it. I tend to find getting my balls and arse licked and tongued after I cum makes me hard again very quickly and I gave one bottom 11 loads during a session before.

But basically what I am saying is the situation and the bottom determine the type of fuck and I wouldn’t say mentally my opinion of the bottom changes based on before or after I breed him, my demeanour may change depending on the circumstances but it’s not something that changes after I breed him. 

Damn... you aound like the perfect top.

UK based here 🐷

On 1/2/2022 at 1:02 AM, Colonel_Saint said:

I think it has to do with exchange. If a guy or tgirl sucks me off, swallows like "that's that!" and moves on, I sort of lose interest. But if they snowball, start kissing and cum swapping, and telling me they love sharing it, I get hard again, or want to suck them off and keep cum swapping with them. Same with fucking. The guy/gal that goes right to A2M and cleans off my cummy cock, then kisses and shares sends a hook straight down to my cock and I'm in lust/love and we keep fucking all night. 

Agreed. Kissing snowballing is all intimacy I enjoy with the bottom. 

5 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

I don’t give cumdumps another thought after I finish breeding it unless I plan on using it, passing it around to my buddies or whoring it out. Sometimes I just wanna destroy something pretty.

Ah, but that’s the thing - you do have some thought about it beyond just the physical sensation. I mean, all your posts make it clear that you’re among those Tops who take a more utilitarian view of bottoms, so obviously you don’t fall in with some of the others here who think about the person he’s fucking in romantic - or even humanist - terms, but the views you share about bottoms make it obvious that you get something more than just a physical release from their use.

I don’t have a framework for understanding what drives you to want to “destroy something pretty”, or whore a bottom out (that’s why I’m asking the question to begin with) but I can tell that something in your mind considers the object before you - the bottom - and evaluates it for more than just its potential to be warm and wet. You must also consider its potential to please or satisfy you if you used it in some other way, or a particular way, or did something else to/with it afterward.

That’s not to suggest that you give it any further thought an hour later, or the next day, but in that moment, you seem to relish feeling a certain way toward a bottom, and that feeling doesn’t sound like indifference. If it were, I don’t think you would have chosen to go by ‘Faggotuser’.

I am a 100% pure top, uncut 9 inch cock. For me it totally depends on the type of hookup it is, if we have been chatting on line and get to know each other I always ask if the bottom wants to cum or if he just wants to please me and take my load, if it’s in a bath house and the bottom is ass up I will just load him and leave. For me personally I love to make the bottom cum with neither of us even touching his cock, me fucking him kissing him spitting in his mouth and eventually making him cum hands free, that’s what i love to happen, followed by me breeding him shortly after. Intimacy is both enjoying, that being said everyone is different.

• Like 5