The POZ Cop

On 11/21/2021 at 8:19 PM, TexRanchKing said:

“Sharing a POZ body IS the most intimate thing you can do. You’re not just connecting with the man your fucking but with every gay man that has come before you.”

For me, this one is what took the story from really hot and awesome to making my POZ cock hard as fuck and leaking toxic pre-nut like a faucet.  Love that you included a little history lesson for the neg boy in the story.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, bugRyan said:

For me, this one is what took the story from really hot and awesome to making my POZ cock hard as fuck and leaking toxic pre-nut like a faucet.  Love that you included a little history lesson for the neg boy in the story.

Got me rock hard thinking abiut your cock leaking like a faucet! Negative chaser  hole here in Orlando area!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long. This is a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG chapter. WAY longer than I was expecting. Note: Bill and Jason are from my other story titled, "Daddy's Turn." If you want to see more of them go check it out. Thank you for being patient. Merry X-Mas you fellow kinky bastards! 🎅🐷☣️

Chapter 2

I had initially met my Poz-Daddy years ago. His name was Bill, and he was working at a booth at a police convention selling some new sort of bullet-proof vest. I had walked up to him and jokingly asked if it came in leather. He smirked and said that it didn’t but that he had some unique “pieces” in his hotel room that I might find interesting, though. So I got his room number, and that night I snuck away from the buddies I had gone up to Dallas with and met with him. He showed me some leather pieces alright. Specifically, a leather harness that he let me wear as he rammed and filled my ass with as much piss and cum as his body could produce, and then some.

The next day, I missed the planned conference events and went to the Club Dallas bathhouse with Bill. There weren’t too many guys there, but the few there had their ways with both of us. I was surprised when one of the captains that I knew from a nearby town found us in there, on our knees in the steam room. “So this is where you boys had gone. I knew you two gentlemen were up to something when I didn’t see you in the hotel lobby earlier.” I would have thought that we, or at least I, were in trouble if it hadn’t been for the fact that he, Cap, was also naked and sporting an erection that put the both of ours to shame. I went to stand up when the Cap shoved me back down. “Oh, don’t you get up just yet.” He pulled my mouth open and shoved his dick in as far as he could down my throat, which wasn’t very far. I was mesmerized watching the massive slab of meat enter my mouth when he lightly smacked the side of my face, “Hey, don’t you spill a god damned drop, you hear?” I moaned something relative to yes just before he started pissing down my throat. I wasn’t ready for it and immediately began to gag at the bitter taste. I tried to back my head away, but he held onto it tight. I had no choice and had to swallow as his piss filled my throat and mouth. I loved the feeling of being dominated by a superior and allowed him to finish relieving himself down my throat. After he finished, he pulled me up and spat in my mouth before kissing me deep and exploring my mouth with his tongue, undoubtedly tasting the remnants of his own piss and spit.

The Captain turned me around and quickly lined his massive cock up with my already loose hole and sunk right in. He bottomed out and moaned into my ear as my ass sheathed his cock until I felt his balls resting on my taint. Just then, I heard him grunt and groan as Bill entered him from behind. “Fuck,” The Captain grunted as Bill kept pushing into him. “Yeah, give me that Civ. Cock!” Once Bill was entirely in, the Captain began to fuck in and out of my ass and onto Bill's engorged cock. “Fuck, if I knew this ass was this good, I would have fought harder to get you into my precinct years ago.”

“Fuck me,” I moaned. Suddenly I felt Bill take the lead and start slamming into the Captain’s ass, causing him to slam into my ass even deeper than he had already gone.

“Right there, Civ.! Right fucking there! Fuuuccckkkk, you’re going to make me cum in him!” The Cap practically yelled in my ear.

“Fucking do it, Cap! Fill my slutty, faggot ass!” That was all he needed as he plunged one more time as deep as he could and allowed his moans and howls of pleasure to fill the steam room as he came inside me. I felt his warm load mixed with the cum that other strange men had already coated my insides with. I loved the feeling of a superior officer’s cum soaking into my rectum. I writhed in the pleasure of his DNA mixing with my own, even before the thought of chasing had entered my mind. Bill pulled out of the Captain’s ass and immediately shoved his gooey cock into mine. The Captain bent me over and had me clean his cock off. I tasted the cum of strange men mixed in with the taste of my ass as I took his cock down my throat again. Soon enough, Bill added his jizz to my ass before pulling out and smacking my ass cheeks until they were bright red. Even though I hadn’t known it, when I went back after I was officially POZ, I found out that some of the guys that had fucked me that day had been POZ for years and that some of them were even toxic around that time. It was odd that that hadn’t been when my body decided to give in, but it wasn’t. That wouldn’t be for a little bit longer.

Before leaving, I got both the Captain’s number and made sure that Bill had my number. While I didn’t join that Captain’s force, a few towns over, I did start to date Thomas, his real name, for a while. We had some kinky sex where he introduced me to stuff that I would never have thought I’d be into. However, he also got jealous quickly and hated that I’d still go up and see Bill, and his friend Mike, whenever I made my way up to the Dallas area. Somehow, we were able to end things amicably and have remained friends. We still occasionally meet up for some fun fucking, but that’s all it is now.

One day when I was getting ready to head to Dallas, Bill dropped the bomb on me: not only was he taken now, but he was POZ. I honestly didn’t know how to feel; I was shocked, happy for my friend, afraid for him, but with all the raunchy sex and hookups we had had, I was surprised it hadn’t happened sooner. So when I went up, I met with him and his partner, Jason. They talked about how they met and how one of their friends had been POZZED at Club Dallas and that they agreed to let him POZ Bill so that he could then, in turn, POZ Jason. Apparently, the fuck flu hit all three of them pretty bad, and Jason had just gotten over his a few days prior.

I had been fucked by POZ guys before and by guys at gloryholes that, for all I knew, could have been POZ. It freaked me out the first time a guy told me he was POZ as he was deep dicking me, but I didn’t ask him to stop either. To say I was conflicted would have been an understatement. But as he roared and shouted that he was pumping my ass with his POZ seed, I begged him to cum inside me. Like every time a guy’s cum in me, it was magical, but this time it also felt special, like I had stepped over some barrier that I didn’t even know was there. I tested NEG a few months later but never forgot about that moment.

As I drove up to Dallas to visit Bill, my mind was wholly conflicted about what I would do once I saw him. My cock, on the other hand, knew exactly what I wanted to happen; it knew that I was going to be a good little faggot and take the POZ seed of my dear friend. We had been through so much together in the short time we had known each other. As they often did, my cock and brain struggled for dominance until, as always, my mind gave in. I knew that it was only a matter of time before I caught IT. And I didn’t want to take PREP; it felt like cheating and taking the danger out of the situation that was made all the more erotic by it.

Bill hadn’t even answered the door when I leaped on him and kissed him deeply, invading his mouth with my tongue. Bill reciprocated, but I noticed his eyes dart around. Then I saw who he was looking for; Jason stood a few feet behind him, not looking mad, just like a kid patiently waiting his turn. The younger guy was cute. Not too muscly, but in a twink going on otter way, I could see why Bill would go for him. He was only wearing a black tank top with teal-colored briefs.

“Sorry, you must be Jason,” I said, peeling myself off Bill, who seemed more surprised than anything, and reached out my hand.

“You don’t see me complaining. Probably the hottest action that doorway’s seen since when Bill and I first met.”

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yeah, this one was on his knees drinking my infected piss as soon as he walked in the door the first time we met.”

“Infected? I thought you both just tested POZ?”

“Infected with, umm, something else….” Bill said before letting his eyes innocently wander.

“Oh, you kinky man, you,” I jostled him.

“Since when are you one to turn down a little kink?”

“You got me there,” I said, putting my hands up in a gesture of mock surrender.

“In fact,” Bill looked to Jason, “Boy, it’s time. How about we give our guest the same type of greeting.”

“I think I got some in the tank if he’s down.”

“Come on, Bill, when have you ever known me not to be down?” I said.

“Then get down on your knees,” Bill said as he grabbed my shoulders with both of his hands and pulled me to the floor in front of him. He shut the door to his apartment as Jason walked up next to him and pulled out a gorgeous cock from his underwear. The kid didn’t seem to wait; as soon as I opened my mouth and got my cock in distance he began to piss directly into it. I swallowed as fast as I could, but the stream kept coming and coming as Bill wrapped his arm around Jason’s shoulder and looked down at me, drinking his partner’s piss directly from the tap. My cock was rock hard in my shorts, and I saw Bill rub his own cock over the boxers he was wearing. Precum was already beginning to stain the front of his boxers, and I desperately wanted to taste it, but Jason kept on pissing. The boy had lied when he said he had a “little” in the tank; it felt as if he was draining a cooler full of piss down my throat. Eventually, I felt the stream start to die down and then come to a complete stop. “Hey, save a little for me,” Bill said before he leaned down and kissed me. I spat some of the piss I still hadn’t swallowed into his mouth, and he drank it immediately. “Mmm, that’s good piss, boy,” Bill said before standing back up and smacking Jason’s tight ass. I got up, gave Jason a kiss now, and gave his juicy, tight ass my own smack.

“Good job, boy,” I looked over to Bill, “You sure do have yourself a keeper here.”

“I do, don’t I?” Bill said while smiling at Jason. “Now, let’s get your asses in bed already! I’ve known you for too long to not know why you came up here so horned up, Cody.” He said as he grabbed both of our asses and led us to the bedroom.

There was a leather swing in the corner being held up by chains, multiple dildos scattered on almost every surface, stashed bottles of lube, and an open notepad near the dresser. I went over and looked at it while Bill grabbed for one of his lube stashes; one of them had drawn a biohazard symbol in pencil. The edges were sharp and jagged, while the center was expertly detailed.

“We wanted to wait until we both got better, but we’re getting our biohazard tattoos soon. So this is just one design I’m working on.”

“Well, it looks amazing. Not to mention hot as fuck.” I leaned in and kissed Jason. As I was kissing him, I felt and heard Jason moan into my mouth. Bill had inserted a few of his fingers into the young man’s hole.

“Easy, daddy,” Jason said.

“Just checking your temp, boy,” Bill replied as he pulled his finger out and placed it into my mouth. I sucked on it, tasting Jason's ass, his POZ ass. “Like I said, I just converted and finished my fuck flu pretty recently, so I’m pretty toxic. I haven’t gone on any meds yet, but Jason here literally just got over his fuck flu a few days ago. Yesterday was actually his first day out of bed. So if I’m toxic, this boy is extremely toxic.” I continued to suck on Jason’s finger and felt him press his hard cock against my thigh. “When I was tested, my viral load was 1.2 million. Given how sick he got, I’m guessing his way above that even.” Bill got on the side of us as I tilted my head in the opposite direction, allowing Jason to get at my neck. The boy began to suck just as he had probably been trained to do by Bill. As I was already ecstasy from Jason’s tongue on my neck, I felt Bill insert a finger into my quivering hole this time. I let out a moan and gasp as I felt him sink his finger into me. “What I’m saying, Cody, is if we fuck, you’re probably going to get our gift. Are you sure you want us to mark you as ours forever?”

“Fuck yes, Bill. Fuck!” I felt his finger wiggle inside me. Even if I had wanted to say no, which I absolutely did not, I don’t think my cock would have let me. “Please! Both of you! Fuck and breed my ass!”

“What else do you want, Cody? I want to hear you say it! “ Bill huffed in my ear as he continued to wiggle and thrust his long middle finger in and out of my man-pussy.

“Please! POZ me! Give me your toxic seed. Convert my slutty ass! Make me your boy forever!”

“What about Jason? Do you want to be his boy too?”

“Fuck yes! Please! Both of you fuck and POZ my pussy! Both of your seed is better than mine! I want that seed in me! Please!”

“I knew this day would come eventually for us,” Bill grunted as he took his finger out of my hole and lined his cock up behind me. There’s was only a brief moment when I felt my mind scream out one last time before Bill shoved the head of his toxic cock in my hole. It called for me to come to my senses, that there was still time to stop this. I refused to listen and pushed back onto Bill’s cock as he pushed forward into me, sealing my fate. I thought his fingers had prepared me enough, but the pain was unimaginable. His tainted cum and blood must have engorged his cock to tear my hole up, giving it the best chance to spread, multiply, and destroy me. Bill’s cock felt so good in my ass that I had almost forgotten about Jason standing in front of me, staring right into my eyes.

“Thank you!” I whimpered as Bill fully began his assault on my ass. His thrust became hard, sharper, and deep with every stroke of my sweet hole and insides until he was at a maddening pace that I knew he couldn’t keep up for long.

Jason bent down and took my cock in his mouth as best he could with the thrust Bill was dishing out. The sensation of Jason’s wet, sloppy mouth of my throbbing cock sent me over the edge, and within seconds I shot my NEG load into his mouth and down his throat. My ass squeezed and twitched even more than it already was on Bill’s cock.

“Fuck, I’m cumming, Cody! Take my POZ seed! You’re ours fucking now! Here comes your gift, you fucking faggot!” He screamed as he pushed his huge, toxic cock as deep as he could into my NEG body. I felt him spasm as he pumped his millions of copies of the virus into my torn-up rectum. Then, he grabbed me and held me tight from behind to make sure I wouldn’t go anywhere and that his seed took and changed my body, adding to his family. “That’s it, Cody. Stay right there. Let it take. Let it change you like it did us. You’re one of us now, I’m sure of it.”

“How can you be sure?” I weakly asked.

“Because I scratched you up good right before I pulled my finger out. Your ass is bleeding.”

Momentarily my mind tried to reassert itself, and I tried to pull away, but Bill kept holding me close.

“Don’t fight it, Cody. Your ass will heal. It’s your body that everyone in this room, including you, wants to corrupt. You already let your body go, now you need to let your mind know that it’s alright for the virus to take over. Let the virus free yourself to join the brotherhood of all those that have come before all of us.” As he said that, I told my body to give in. I told it to accept the gift we had been given and let our defenses fall. We would be corrupt, and that was alright. I don’t know exactly when or which load it was that Bill gave me, but I always hoped that it was that first one.

Jason stood up and kissed Bill over my shoulder.

“Mmm. That’s a nice load you had there, Cody. Actually, this may be your last NEG load ever. You deserve to taste and remember it.” Jason turned and kissed me, pushing some of my own cum into my mouth. I felt Bill pull his softening cock out of my dripping ass and step to the side of Jason and me as we made out. Then Jason moved away, and Bill took his place, lapping at what was left of my NEG load in my mouth. I felt Jason position himself behind me and shove his cock into my hole, a bit slower than Bill had. I moaned into Bill’s mouth before he pulled away and backed up. “Clean my cock, boy!” Bill demanded. I leaned over, giving Jason better access to my sloppy hole, and put Bill’s cock in my mouth. I instantly tasted his cum mixed with my ass juices and my blood. Even though I had been fucked by POZ guys in the past, I knew my body had no chance this time.

Jason continued to plow my ass, and his poundings became so fierce that I was forced deeper and deeper onto Bill’s cock until I had all 8 inches of it down my throat.

“Yeah, that’s it, Cody. Swallow that cock! Eat it all, faggot!” Bill cooed as he caressed the back of my head. I had a proud feeling of finally belonging to someone or someones with Jason now leaking into my torn body. More than those other guys. I felt Jason’s powerful tool in my ass and smiled around Bill’s massive tool in my throat. I focused on the veins in Bill’s cock that were filled with the virus that had once similarly entered his body that he had then injected into my body. My willing body.

I felt Jason pick up his thrust, and I felt his cock grow as he got closer to cumming inside me. “I’m getting close!” He moaned. “You’re going to be my first conversion!”

“Yeah, Jason!” I said after ungagging Bill’s cock from my throat. “I belong to both of you! Plant your seed and transform my ass! Convert me! Convert me! Convert me!” I repeatedly screamed. Suddenly, Jason stopped and began to spasm as his cock jumped and contracted in my hole as he unleased the deadly virus inside of me. I pictured his cum seeping into me with Bill’s and finding my bloodstream. I cherished the moment my body would become a factory for the virus that had gifted, and thus, bonded so many brothers. I felt honored to even be considered to be receiving such a gift.

Jason collapsed on my back and cooed, “take that sting, baby. You do belong to us. We’re your new family, Cody. And you’re never going to get rid of us.”

I fell over, exhausted before Bill lifted up my head, kissed me deeply, and greeted me, “Welcome to the brotherhood, Cody.”

By the time the weekend was over, Bill had cum in me 6 times and Jason 7. One of those times, they had DPed me and came simultaneously. My ass was sore after that and practically numb by the end of the weekend. I promised daily updates but vowed to be as celibate as possible since I really wanted it to be one of them that converted me. It wasn’t easy, but for a solid month, I kept my dick in my pants and kept my ass cock-free.

Just as I was about to give up hope and see if Bill and Jason would be game for another round, I nearly fainted while driving my patrol vehicle. I had noticed I was a little warm throughout the day. Still, I didn’t pay attention to it since we were in the middle of summer, and Texas was its usual boiling pot. But as the sun went down, I still felt warm, and my back began to get a little achy. I decided to call my shift early and began to drive back to my place when suddenly a bought of dizziness took me and I nearly lost control of my car. I swerved a little into the other lane, and the civilian on that side of the road honked their horn at me. I immediately pulled over and felt my forehead; I was burning up. I slowly made my way back to my apartment, grabbed my thermometer, and took my temperature, 102.4f. The last time I had had a fever that high was when I had the Flu a few years ago. I knew immediately what this meant and screamed in triumph loud enough to wake one of my neighbors, who promptly told me to shut the fuck up.

I grabbed my phone and immediately called Bill.

“Hey, man! What’s up?”

“Congratulations are in order, Dad!”

“What? Are you serious?”

“Yep; fever of 102.4.”

“Damn. That just made me rock hard! I’m going to nail Jason into the wall as soon as he gets back from picking up food. Do you have supplies to help you through it?”

“A few, but oddly enough, I was caught a little of my guard. Was kinda beginning to lose hope that it took.”

“With the amount of toxic jizz we filled you up with? Pfft! I had no doubt. This is a severe strain, though, and since you’re a tough guy, I’m sure your body put up a hell of a fight.”

“Aww, ain't that sweet of you to say.”

“But that fight’s over now, and the war’s just about to start. Our seed is planted deep, and our babies have done their work. God, I’m so fucking excited for you!”

“Thanks, daddy!”

“If you keep talking like that, you’ll make me bust in my jock and this seeds recharging Jason tonight. Right after, though, we’re heading your way. So don’t you worry about that.”

“What? You really don’t have to.”

“You’re not just our lover anymore, Cody. You’re our brother. And we take care of our brothers. Well… at least you,” He said before laughing. “We probably won’t be able to take time off for every boy we plan to impregnate,” he laughed again. “But seriously, chug a glass of water, take a Tylenol, and leave your door unlocked in case you’re too weak to get out of bed by the time we get there.”

“Ok, will do.”

“Get some sleep, babe. We’ll be there soon. Love you!”

“Love you too!” I ended the call and smiled. I went to my fridge and got a water bottle before taking a Tylenol. I chugged the rest of the water, took a cold shower, pissed down the drain, and got ready for bed. I don’t even remember closing my eyes, but I was out as soon as I laid down. I woke up what felt like a few minutes later, but my alarm clock told me it was 6 hours later. My front door opened, and Bill and Jason came in with a few bags. I remember being drenched in sweat. My body writhing in confusion. Bill and Jason’s hands on me, trying to bring me back to reality and failing as I slipped back into unconsciousness.

I was in and out like that for some time. I woke up one time and found Jason and Bill arguing about taking me to a hospital. I woke up long enough to tell them that I didn’t want to go to a hospital, at least not yet and that all I wanted was them. Bill slipped into the bed next to me, naked, and Jason got in behind him. Then I was out again. When I woke up, Bill and Jason were sleeping next to me. I felt a little better, but I was still tired, so I closed my eyes again. When they opened again, Bill grunted as Jason was pounding him from behind.

“Whoah! What’d I miss?” I asked.

“Since you’ve been out for about 3 days now, I’d say plenty.”

“Three days?! My boss needs to-“

“He already called the morning we got in. We told him you were sick and might be out for a while. He said you had the most sick-leave built up than anyone on the force, so you were clear to go.”

“Fuck! Thanks, man. I feel like I’ve been hit by a train.”

“Yeah, I told you this strain was a mean son of a bitch.” I looked under the sheets at myself and saw that I had a massive erection.

“How could I feel like such shit and still be this fucking horny?”

“It’s the virus,” Bill grunted. “It wants to spread. Your body has one purpose now; to spread the virus.” He groaned before looking behind him, “Hold up. He’s awake.”

“What? Oh, ok,” I heard Jason say behind him as his thrust slowed and then stopped.

“You don’t have to stop,” I said, nearly pleading, “In fact, I could use your cocks in my ass right now.”

“Are you sure? You’re body’s frail right now; it’s kind of the perfect time to give the virus a boost.”

“Fuck yeah,” I said as I backed up into Bill. I felt his massive erection press against the toned meat of my ass. “Please, Bill, put your cock in me.”

“Oh? You want more of your daddies’ disease?”

“Yes,” I felt the bed begin to shake again as Jason started to resume his thrust inside of Bill.

“Here you go, boy,” he whispered in my ear as he gently lined his cock up with my hole and slowly pushed in. This time, since he didn’t need to tear me up, he took his time and made it more sensual and bonding. The three of us weren’t fucking at that moment; we were making love and connecting through our shared sickness. Once he was all the way in, surprisingly steadily considering the assault Jason was perpetrating on his hole, Bill gave me a moment to adjust to his cock. “There we go, brother. That’s my cock inside you. All the way inside you,” he cooed in my ear. “You like having that weapon inside you, faggot?”

“Yes, Bill.”

“Well, you have a weapon too, now,” Bill said as he reached around and grabbed my throbbing cock. “How do you like having such a dangerous weapon between your legs now, brother?”

“I fucking love it… brother,” I moaned as I tasted the word on my lips.

“I’m getting fucking close, babe,” I heard Jason moan behind Bill, “Fuck! I’m cumming!” Jason moaned as he pushed in and began to spasm against Bill.

“Fuck yeah! That’s it, baby!” Bill moaned. “He’s filling my ass with his toxic cum. I feel it. He’s recharging my body. Fuck, the cocks in this bed are fucking huge right now,” he said into my ear while squeezing my erection with his solid fist. “Thank you, babe,” He said as he looked behind him and kissed Jason deeply. “Now, how about you take our boy’s first toxic load?”

“Fuck yes!” Jason said excitedly. I felt him get off the bed, and Bill grabbed me by the waist so he wouldn’t fall out as he scooted us back on the bed to give Jason room. Jason laid down in front of me and pressed his ass back. My cock was leaking so much POZ precum that it didn’t take much coaxing before he was able to impale himself. His hole felt amazing as it slipped over my cock like a warm, velvety vice. I hadn’t realized how long it had been since I topped someone. I liked it. I still loved the feeling of Bill’s cock filling me, but I couldn’t deny that having my cock in another person’s body could be something I could get used to again. I figured it was the virus, wanting to spread, causing me to think like a top, if not only during this moment. I was still in awe at the sensation on my dick when my mind practically melted from the immense pleasure that occurred when Jason started to thrust back onto my cock.

“Oh, fuck! That feels amazing.” I gasped.

“You must be leaking like a faucet. You’ve lubed my ass up so well,” Jason moaned, and he continued to impale himself on my rock-hard cock.

“That’s toxic jizz your coating your brother’s insides with, Cody. How does it feel to be recharging your first human?” Bill grunted into my ear behind me as he slowly sawed in and out of my ass.

“I’m so fucking hard! I already feel like I’m going to cum!” I moaned.

“Do it, baby! Cum in my fucking POZ ass!” Jason coaxed.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum too, brothers!” Bill huffed behind me. Both Bill and my breathing picked up, and our grunts became rougher. We huffed into the back of the neck of the person in front of us, besides Jason, of course. I felt my balls swell and tingle as my orgasm became imminent. Before I could cum, though, I heard Bill huff behind me, “Fuck! I’m going to cum, faggot! Take my POZ cum!” I felt him spasm as he slowly pushed in all the way into my rectum. That was enough to push me over the edge, and I began to cum into Jason. I whimpered and moaned as my orgasm flooded the man in front of me, his body reintroduced to the monster it had created. “Fuck! I still feel your hole twitching around my cock, brother,” Bill huffed into the back of my neck.

“If I was a little better, I’d probably already be down for round two,” I huffed.

“Oh, right, you’re sick,” Jason said. We all let out a little laugh.

“I mean, I feel a little sick still, but not as hot as I felt earlier,” I told them. Bill placed his hand on my forehead. Then, he dislodged his cock from my ass and got up from the bed without saying anything. Bill went over to the bathroom and brought back the thermometer. I went to say something, but he was too quick and shoved it in my mouth.

“You kinky bitch,” I garbled out from the sides of the thermometer.

“No talking,” Bill said before swatting my exposed ass. A few seconds later, the thermometer beeped, and Bill took it out, “99.89. It’s still high, but it seems to be coming down. Congratulations, kid. You made it out the other side… so to speak,” He leaned down and kissed me. Jason pulled my cock out of his slimy ass and joined the kiss. At that moment, we were a family of brothers.

Bill and Jason stayed with me for a few extra days until my fever, and most of my other symptoms were gone. Of course, the deadly tool in my hands was begging to charge up a willing chaser, and although I was curious how he’d take the news, I knew exactly who I had in mind.