do you swallow your own cum?

ShaneJF

On 11/28/2021 at 1:52 AM, ShaneJF said:

when I jerk off I always have the urge to swallow my own cum, and I do taste some, 

however after I came it is a bit difficult to swallow all of my cum,  so do you guys swallow / lick up your own cum ? 

Depends...most of the time i jack off into a juice glass, suck it up into a lube-shooter and "inject" it into my ass...sometimes i wait until it leaks out and then i'll swallow it.

I was trained by dominant women to "never waste a drop" of my sperm, even though they would never allow it into them. Anytime I was granted an orgasm, I was made to lie in a very awkward position with my legs and ass up against a wall and bent with the weight over my head and shoulders so my cock would shoot down onto the floor, my face, and hopefully my mouth. Haven't done that in a while, but I would. Now when the "urge" hits that I need to ejaculate I slip on a slinky sheer nylon and stroke into it then suck the cum out of it before laundering it.

On 11/28/2021 at 7:21 PM, Kimberley said:

In my early days as teenager i swallowed my own cum almost every time. can be difficult sometimes if you came, what i did most times is to make a roll when laying on bed on your back so that your cock is right above your mouth just before you cum. mouth open and let it spray.. then you just have to swallow. other solution also can be to cum in a condom, safe it for later when you are horny again to swallow. nowdays i don't mind to lick it out of my hand

yea I tried that too, but sometimes i came a lot so it is a bit difficult to swallow all,,  maybe just need more practice 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I was a teen I was fairly limber. Limber enough to fold myself over and get my cockhead within millimeters of my lips. I would open my mouth and shoot inside, but was irritated because even at point-blank range I somehow never failed to at least partly miss the target. I was absolutely determined to close my lips around my cock and worked on bending myself lower and lower until I finally managed to autofellate myself - which is a feeling quite unlike any other.

(I blame that perverse determination at an early age for the necessity, years later, to have to operations to repair failed discs in my spine. I am now, obviously, no longer able to suck myself off. No great loss - I'm not that good a cocksucker.)

• Sad 1

On 11/29/2021 at 6:04 PM, ohmalewhore said:

I was trained by dominant women to "never waste a drop" of my sperm, even though they would never allow it into them. Anytime I was granted an orgasm, I was made to lie in a very awkward position with my legs and ass up against a wall and bent with the weight over my head and shoulders so my cock would shoot down onto the floor, my face, and hopefully my mouth. Haven't done that in a while, but I would. Now when the "urge" hits that I need to ejaculate I slip on a slinky sheer nylon and stroke into it then suck the cum out of it before laundering it.

Yes !   from a Dominant Woman - my Mother ( After a Divorce ) was a Big Breasts , Smoking , Drinking woman - she discovered me - Hung and Uncut dick like my father - using me when Horny !