moved content

hntnhole

ErosWired is far too polite to say this, but I'm not:

Wouldn't that be the theft of North America?  Or, invasion?  Or rape of the North American Continent by Europeans - and mostly Northern Europeans?

After all - we just wrapped up the Thanksgiving (more appropriately, ThanksTaking) holiday, wherein we celebrate the generosity of the indigenous population of N.A. shown to the initial arrivals, which generosity was eventually repaid by the wholesale butchering said indigenous population, leaving the few remaining escapees relegated to what was (at the time) deemed worthless land.  We tend to think of the depravities visited against Africans, taken against their will to slavery in North America, for the purpose of enriching their Caucasian "owners" long before there even was a USofA.  But that depraved outrage against humanity was hardly the only outrage; it was only the largest. 

Witness Oklahoma - site of the Tulsa Eradication of Af/Am financial success.  Or, the outright mass-murder of the Osage, simply because only Caucasian's "deserved" to be wealthy. Even more breath-taking, these depravities, crimes against humanity were excused by what had been torturously bending/breaking every message of what these Caucasian Overlords called "Christianity".  Today's notion of that belief system is so far removed from the original Universal Message (beginning with Constantine) that it's virtually unrecognizable today.

My apologies, but this total failure of any shred of decency by - yes - ancestors that looked just like me - is the sand upon which no house can stand.  Anyone who reads a newspaper, owns a television or other means of consuming the news of the day knows that the Piper has come to be Paid now.  Either we finally, finally begin to address this flaw, or we'll be done for in short order.

My apologies - this probably doesn't belong in this thread.  Maybe I can move it to the political department ... I'll try.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, onyourknees said:

This is just an insane "bingo" of racist messaging.

Literally this is some peak, "Liberal," shit. Like...                        This is so fucking racist and insane.............  Just wow...............

It's just honesty. When people find honest statements of fact "racist messaging" then I think it's time for them to do some self-reflection. 

• Upvote 2