Unexpectedly spun!

Wantitraw2014

On 12/22/2021 at 8:40 AM, Wantitraw2014 said:

Part 7

Fuck, almost immediately I feel the effects of his chem piss in me! There I am, face down ass up at like 9:30am on a Monday morning, in a bathtub while while a complete has his dick in my ass. I’m flying so high I’m starting to twitch and lose control of my body. There are absolutely zero fucks given other than wanting his dick to stay in my hole for ever!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Of fuck! I’m so high! Oh fuck that feels so good! Fuckkkkkkkkk! You like filling my chemmed up slutty cumhole with your Chem piss? Oh fuck! Fuck me! Please fuck your chem piss into me! Use me! AHHHHHHHHHH RAPE ME! FILL ME UP! FUCKKKKKKKKK! FUCKKKKKKKKK!” as I’m panting harder and harder like a bitch in full blown heat, being as loud as I can be not giving a single fuck if every other neighbor in the complex could probably hear me! Still on his knees with his balls deep cock in my ass which is now over flowing with chem piss, he places his right hand on the back of my neck, then takes the left, grabs me by the hair and shoves the left side of my face into the floor of the tub. If I move my eyes as far to the right as the can go, I can just make out that evil, sadistic face and look in someone’s eyes they only get with being high as FUCKKKKK! Then I take both hand and spread my ass open as wide as possible, hoping he can get a little deeper and start thrusting my hips back and forth so I can feel his dick move around in my hole! 

“Fuck yeah you little bitch ass faggot! Fuck your self with my dick! Let it fill your sleazy chemmed up cunt! Fuck, feeling my chem slosh around in your hungry hole feels so fucking good! I wanna rape you so bad! But can a hungry, greedy, bitch in heat even be raped?” 

“Fuck yeah! Rape me! Please! Rape my hole! I’ll fight back and resist if you want! Please! Oh fuck! FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK! AHHHHHH YEAH! Please! Rape me! RAPE ME! USE ME!”

”Shut your fucking mouth you pathetic sleazy fag!” He says as his left hand grabs me by the hair, jerks my head up, takes his right hand and shoved a few fingers in my mouth as deep as they can go and pulls it open so the only noise I can make now is grunting and that noise you make when the doctor tells you to stick your tongue out. Now fully at his mercy, he shoves my face back into the floor of the tub and starts piston fucking me hard! 

With each thrust, I feel all that chem piss sloshing around in my ass and the overflow spilling out down my ass, the back of my legs, down into the pouch of my jock, and slowly start to feel trickles on my face as it heads for the drain. Before it reaches there, I’m able to get my tongue past the fingers in my mouth and taste it! 

“Fucking faggot! That’s right, lick up that chem piss leaking out of your sleazy cunt!”

As I’m grunting he’s fucking me harder and harder, faster and faster but because he’s spun as fuck there’s no chance he’s cumming anytime soon. Now he’s practically slamming his cock in and out of my hole, so lost in his own spun out fantasy he probably thinks he’s actually raping me. So like any good faggot, I play along to make sure his needs and desires are fulfilled. I’m some how able to get out the words

“please, stop… please! Why are you doing this? Why are you raping me? My boyfriend is gonna kill me if he finds out!” This just turns him on even more and I swear I could feel his already fat cock get even bigger. He takes his hands and puts on the front of my upper thighs, forces them apart, and pulls me back as hard as he can while thrusting into me as hard as he can. 

“FUCKING FAGGOT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS ISN’T RAPE! I KNOW YOU FUCKING WANT IT! EVEN IF YOU DON’T KNOW IT YET! FUCKING TAKE IT! I HOPE YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN TASTE MY CHEM PISS AND CUM ON YOU FOR WEEKS AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU!”

At this point I feel like he’s trying to fuck me hard enough to split me in half, and it feels so fucking good! I place each of my hands on the front of the tub so I can push back even harder when he thrusts into me with everything he’s got! With my mouth free, I’m now able to lick up more of the chem piss mixed with cum from all the loads I took earlier! Tastes fucking amazing! Suddenly I start to feel him slapping me anywhere his tweaked out mind can then he starts punching me in the back with each thrust.

“FUCK” thrust and punch to my back “ING” another thrust and punch to my back “SLEAZY” another thrust and punch to my back “SPUN OUT” yet another thrust and punch to my back “CUMSLUT” again another thrust and punch to my back “POZ CHASING” this time a punch to the back with both fists at once “FAGGOT” deep thrust “FUCKING” super deep thrust “TAKE IT!” 

So fucken hot man you’re a great writer and an awesome cumslut. You’re making me want to organize a pump n dump again. Might plan it for this weekend actually. Chem piss is the best way to get high and all men deserve a warm

ass  to pee and Cum in. Good job!

On 12/22/2021 at 11:40 AM, Wantitraw2014 said:

Part 7

Fuck, almost immediately I feel the effects of his chem piss in me! There I am, face down ass up at like 9:30am on a Monday morning, in a bathtub while while a complete has his dick in my ass. I’m flying so high I’m starting to twitch and lose control of my body. There are absolutely zero fucks given other than wanting his dick to stay in my hole for ever!

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Of fuck! I’m so high! Oh fuck that feels so good! Fuckkkkkkkkk! You like filling my chemmed up slutty cumhole with your Chem piss? Oh fuck! Fuck me! Please fuck your chem piss into me! Use me! AHHHHHHHHHH RAPE ME! FILL ME UP! FUCKKKKKKKKK! FUCKKKKKKKKK!” as I’m panting harder and harder like a bitch in full blown heat, being as loud as I can be not giving a single fuck if every other neighbor in the complex could probably hear me! Still on his knees with his balls deep cock in my ass which is now over flowing with chem piss, he places his right hand on the back of my neck, then takes the left, grabs me by the hair and shoves the left side of my face into the floor of the tub. If I move my eyes as far to the right as the can go, I can just make out that evil, sadistic face and look in someone’s eyes they only get with being high as FUCKKKKK! Then I take both hand and spread my ass open as wide as possible, hoping he can get a little deeper and start thrusting my hips back and forth so I can feel his dick move around in my hole! 

“Fuck yeah you little bitch ass faggot! Fuck your self with my dick! Let it fill your sleazy chemmed up cunt! Fuck, feeling my chem slosh around in your hungry hole feels so fucking good! I wanna rape you so bad! But can a hungry, greedy, bitch in heat even be raped?” 

“Fuck yeah! Rape me! Please! Rape my hole! I’ll fight back and resist if you want! Please! Oh fuck! FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK FUCKKKKK! AHHHHHH YEAH! Please! Rape me! RAPE ME! USE ME!”

”Shut your fucking mouth you pathetic sleazy fag!” He says as his left hand grabs me by the hair, jerks my head up, takes his right hand and shoved a few fingers in my mouth as deep as they can go and pulls it open so the only noise I can make now is grunting and that noise you make when the doctor tells you to stick your tongue out. Now fully at his mercy, he shoves my face back into the floor of the tub and starts piston fucking me hard! 

With each thrust, I feel all that chem piss sloshing around in my ass and the overflow spilling out down my ass, the back of my legs, down into the pouch of my jock, and slowly start to feel trickles on my face as it heads for the drain. Before it reaches there, I’m able to get my tongue past the fingers in my mouth and taste it! 

“Fucking faggot! That’s right, lick up that chem piss leaking out of your sleazy cunt!”

As I’m grunting he’s fucking me harder and harder, faster and faster but because he’s spun as fuck there’s no chance he’s cumming anytime soon. Now he’s practically slamming his cock in and out of my hole, so lost in his own spun out fantasy he probably thinks he’s actually raping me. So like any good faggot, I play along to make sure his needs and desires are fulfilled. I’m some how able to get out the words

“please, stop… please! Why are you doing this? Why are you raping me? My boyfriend is gonna kill me if he finds out!” This just turns him on even more and I swear I could feel his already fat cock get even bigger. He takes his hands and puts on the front of my upper thighs, forces them apart, and pulls me back as hard as he can while thrusting into me as hard as he can. 

“FUCKING FAGGOT! SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS ISN’T RAPE! I KNOW YOU FUCKING WANT IT! EVEN IF YOU DON’T KNOW IT YET! FUCKING TAKE IT! I HOPE YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN TASTE MY CHEM PISS AND CUM ON YOU FOR WEEKS AFTER IM DONE WITH YOU!”

At this point I feel like he’s trying to fuck me hard enough to split me in half, and it feels so fucking good! I place each of my hands on the front of the tub so I can push back even harder when he thrusts into me with everything he’s got! With my mouth free, I’m now able to lick up more of the chem piss mixed with cum from all the loads I took earlier! Tastes fucking amazing! Suddenly I start to feel him slapping me anywhere his tweaked out mind can then he starts punching me in the back with each thrust.

“FUCK” thrust and punch to my back “ING” another thrust and punch to my back “SLEAZY” another thrust and punch to my back “SPUN OUT” yet another thrust and punch to my back “CUMSLUT” again another thrust and punch to my back “POZ CHASING” this time a punch to the back with both fists at once “FAGGOT” deep thrust “FUCKING” super deep thrust “TAKE IT!” 

🔥🔥Holy shit what a hot story🔥🔥

I got hard reading this that I had to jerk off to this!

I have after a slam and other things kept going on the apps and getting more tops to come by. But your last was awesome.. love chem piss!