Last Christmas, I gave you my load

Part 5 - Higher Calling

Dinner was ready, and the family had been waiting for us to arrive. The adults sat in the living room as we walked through the door.

“Finally you boys are back!” Melissa announced. “We’ve been waiting.”

“I’m sorry Mom,” Noah said as he walked into the room. “We lost track of time.”

Standing behind Noah, I noticed his butt plug was rather prominently poking against the fabric of his gym shorts. Luckily he was facing his parents, so they couldn’t see.

“Noah, you left without Peter! He’s been moping about that drone all day. You should go to his room and apologize.”

Noah started to turn to leave but stopped as his mother had another request.

“Also, get fetch Peter and Casey and tell them it’s dinner time.”

Noah completed his turn, giving his parents his side profile. The butt plug was pushing against the blue fabric of his shorts. It was obvious. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Melissa’s eyes hone in on the bump. I could sense Reid tense up next to me as well.

“Noah, why do you have a lump on your bottom?”

Noah slowly turned to face his mother, his fearful expression exposing his sin.

“Reid, Judd, do you see this? What’s this lump on my son’s bottom?”

We were speechless. Melissa looked at Keith, who got up to observe the bump. He wrapped a dominant arm around Noah and patted his son on the butt. Noah let out an uncontrolled moan with the motion.

Keith yanked down Noah’s shorts to reveal the butt plug. Neither Melissa nor Keith knew what this object was. Lisa looked away. Noah pleaded for his father to stop.

Keith inspected the butt plug and realized it was stuck within his son’s butthole. He began to tug it out. Noah begged him to let it go. Reid and I knew we were fucked.

As the butt plug exited Noah’s rear, globs of cum spilled out of Noah’s open hole and down his legs. Noah unintentionally farted, squirting semen all over his father’s forehead.

Melissa and Keith stared at the sight in shock and then looked at one another. Noah farted more, spewing semen on the rug and coffee table. Noah looked ashamed. Melissa looked nauseous.

The weight of the moment exited my mind, as I watched the cascading cum. I was fully aroused in my jeans. I looked down to see Reid was aroused too.

Melissa also noticed. “What did you two do? Reid, you fucking sicko. He’s your nephew.”

Keith let go of Noah, dropped the buttplug and swung his fist at Reid’s face. Reid took the punch and laughed evilly. “Calm down Mel! Your boy found his calling! He’s a fucking cumwhore.”

Melissa was screaming in Reid’s face. Keith was looking like he was ready to kill us as cum trickled down his face from his forehead. Noah was crying on the floor as his butt was continuing to leak out its precious seed. The room had a pungent and growing smell of old semen.

Once Keith threatened to get his guns out and blow off our perverted homosexual heads, we knew it was time to leave. I grabbed my suitcase, while Noah and Reid rapidly packed Noah’s clothes and sentimental items. 

We packed into my rental, and Noah left his childhood home.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

The last chapter definitely took an unexpected twist. What would have an even more unexpected twist would have been for Keith to come as a toxic gay man and fuck Noah with his own strain.

Looking forward to reading what Uncle Reid and Judd have Noah do on his POZ journey.

• Like 1