Filled on holiday

rawbttm449

We are currently on holiday for the new year. My husband had gone out to some parks—we are staying at a resort and theme park area. I decided to hop on grinder. To my surprise, there was this hot British couple. One guy cut, the other uncut. I hadn’t been with an uncut guy in a long time so this was fun. 

I walked over and met them at their room. They answered the door naked. I quickly stripped and went to town sucking their cocks. The uncut guy had dark hair, about 5’8” and hairy. Hot af. His husband was probably 6’1” brown hairy and hairy. Both their cocks tasted so good in my mouth. The uncut guy precum so much and I can still taste it as I’m writing this. Eventually the uncut guy lubed up and fucked me from behind while I made out with his husband. So hot having the one guy fuck me while the other watched. I could feel my ass easing his dick in. I’m pretty tight so he took his time but once he finally was all the way in, he went to town. I could feel him fucking me deep and after about five minutes he got close and I told him to breed me. His husband started to leak precum and I licked it up, turned around and started to ride his dick. The uncut guy who just came laid down and I cleaned his cock and made out with him while his husband fucked me. He got close very quickly cuz I was still pretty tight. I felt him tense and as he shot his load in me I started to cum. After he filled me and pulled out we all made out, sweaty and naked. I got dressed and went back to my husband filled with two other guy’s loads. 

• Like 8