What's the best sauna in Melbourne for bareback fucks?

barebackbro

What's the best sauna in Melbourne for bareback fucks?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best sauna in Melbourne for bareback fucks?

• Bay City Sauna
    • Shed 16 / Peninsula Sauna
    • Subway Sauna
    • Wet on Wellington

I've found Wet is. Rarely  see any condoms being used there anymore.  Was quiet on Monday but I still got used hard and took 4 or 5 loads. Loose & leaking after. 

Darkroom is good. Even taking cock through one of the gloryholes in the suckbooths. 

I'm from Sydney but I've almost always had a good time at Wet whenever I visit Melbourne. For obvious reasons I haven't been there for a while. 😒

Strangely enough I usually had a good time at Wet in Brisbane too.

The last few times I went to Subway were nothing to write home about,

Last time I was in Melbourne I flew down and I'd wanted to go to Shed 16 / Peninsula Sauna but couldn't make it as logistically it was time consuming to get there by public transport from the city centre where I was staying. I didn't know if it would have been worth the trouble. If I had my car with me it would have been much easier.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, POZBB84 said:

Wet but nothing will ever come close to club 80

True. Club 80 was the iconic venue for raw sex. It was built for & celebrated the sharing of seed. You went there for one thing and always left knowing you got it . 

14 hours ago, timfreo said:

True. Club 80 was the iconic venue for raw sex. It was built for & celebrated the sharing of seed. You went there for one thing and always left knowing you got it . 

People say this, but I never really found it the case aside from the paid fist and piss parties. Trough was always full of packs of young men who moped around together and didn't seem to have sex with anyone; regular weekends I'd been saw the place mostly empty.

The loss of an icon, though...maybe I missed the glory days?

9 hours ago, Surlier said:

People say this, but I never really found it the case aside from the paid fist and piss parties. Trough was always full of packs of young men who moped around together and didn't seem to have sex with anyone; regular weekends I'd been saw the place mostly empty.

The loss of an icon, though...maybe I missed the glory days?

You are right, the last few years did see a decline. The nud nite bareback breeding orgies were still fun. Having said that, Club 80 wasn't a sauna, but a cruise club. A set up over many floors of play areas for sex, bareback sex. No questions asked, no condoms used. It provided a safe haven for men to fuck raw

NUD @ 80 was by far the best fuck party in Australia. Sydney  and Brisbane didn't have anything comparable. Overseas i have found SBN and Vault 139  Nude(less so) comparable in London.. but the best was in Berlin .. the biohazard parties (in particular during Folsom).. over 500 last time I went..

all stuffed now (apart from London)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 7:57 AM, timfreo said:

I think a couple of Melb saunas may host Nude nights, but they are just towel free, none of the writhing sweaty mass orgies in darkened spaces, all sharing hot seed

Nothing will match Nüd!

Still, the towel-free events at Subway (every Tuesday) and Wet (2nd and 4th Monday of each month) are OK. And since 80 closed, the darkroom at Wet has become way busier and sleazier.

I’m tying to be optimistic, because I miss 80 so much …

• Like 1