Mood music

Dandy

What songs/ bands etc are in your sex playlist etc, or do you prefer to just listen to the sound of sucking and moaning.

Personally if I'm fucking I like something with a decent rhythm to move to old school hip hop, Motown, soul & prodigy style dance music.

If I'm sucking cock I like nasty dirty hip hop. songs about sucking cock, like blowjob Betty or put it in your mouth etc  and bands like Rammstein/ system of a down put me into overdrive.

If I'm spending the night for slow and sensual fun etc then old school rock is the perfect soundtrack, especially Hendrix, cream, the Stooges etc.

Anybody else have go to songs / playlists to get the right mood,

What gets me going best as a cocksucker and a bottom is the sounds of other people around, especially if it's an understall scene at a public restroom. Hearing guys come in the room, use the facilities, etc., all around me while I'm sucking cock is simply amazing. It's wonderful knowing that there are so many people around while I'm being a total cum gobbling slut. The remind that I'm being sexually indecent in a public place is lovely.

• Upvote 1

gg Allin is great for getting into the right headspace as he was renowned for pissing over his audience and also had a thing for chucking brown at them too. Till from Rammstein is no stranger to piss and SM displays on stage. They were banned from performing in several countries as a result. Music is less important than having a verbal partner to play with to get you to push your limits

• Upvote 1

We don’t play music when he’s fucking me or when I’m sucking him.

It’s so hot hearing people walking by outside the window talking not knowing I’m giving a blowjob.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, billy88666 said:

gg Allin is great for getting into the right headspace.

I absolutely love GG, I'm a big fan of punk rock and like a lot of his music  but the live shows were legendary, you can watch some of the later shows on YouTube and the guy was a fucking lunatic. 

Im also very fond of a dirty talking verbal top  and I agree that the sounds of people nearby is a huge turn on. Being outdoors or in a pub toilet  etc where somebody might catch me on my knees with a dick in my mouth turns my dial up to 11