Have you ever been raped?

Edinjo62

Yes, my cousin 6 years my senior, had his way with me when I was younger. He lost his self control and hurt me, he was 10 at the time. The rape,  something I eventually forgave him for but I have never forgotten and have never allowed anyone to touch my ass to this

day. 

• 1 month later...

Yes in junior high school two of my classmates forced me to service them and that made me addicted to servicing black dick. Now I’ll gladly pay for it and have had a few fantastic scenes with multiple tops “forcing “ me 

Edited by Hungryforbbc
Update

On 12/3/2023 at 5:06 AM, inthehouse said:

For the sake of this answer I'm not counting being molested.

I've been raped a few times since 18. At 18 I went to a sex pool party at a private house. I didn't know anyone but the person who brought me. We met on AOL chat. He was an older bottom. I told him I had a fantasy about being fucked outside by a pool by a daddy top, so he invited me to this regular event. He said it was almost exclusively men over 40. 

I did fucked poolside by a top in his 60's soon after I got there at 11 am. I was on ecstasy and it was really hot. 

I met the bodybuilder home owner and he let me use his guest shower to clean up. When I got out of the shower my stuff was gone. I had a towel and that was it. When I walked back into the guest room from the ensuite The home owner and 2 other super juiced up guys in their 40's blocked me getting my stuff and leaving. They manhandled me and bent me over the bed and pinned me down while they took turns fucking me. When 1 would pull out, another took his spot. They rotated every few mins  telling each other they didn't want to cum right away. Eventually they decided that was enough and each came inside me. As soon as they started they joked among each other about me being 18 and dumb. One of them told me I should've been more careful and I was lucky someone dangerous didnt get me instead. . By the time they were done it seemed like most of the party guests knew I was the latest conquest. I grabbed my bag and phone and left. I just stood on the sidewalk since I had to wait for a cab bc I couldn't drive bc I was still rolling. While I was getting my things together I heard 2 of them talking about how maybe they should've all went again because it was more fun "than usual".  When the one who fucked me last said he didnt usually like tight holes  but he would fuck mine  I was upset and not upset at the same time. I mean overall I was more upset than not but I'm be lying if I said it was 100% bad. And I eventually started masturbating to that memory. It might have been like 5 years later.. I'm not sure. But I still use that one sometimes when I want to cum. 

It's hard for me to decide if my rapes were actually rape. I was at that party to meet a stranger to fuck me poolside and maybe more than once. The other tops were unexpected. They were rough but I didnt get hurt and if I was really bothered I think I would've reported it and I didn't. I have never reported anyone, even when I was growing up. Also, leading up to that party I was meeting 2 to 3 new daddy tops per week to fuck me. I was already a pretty big whore. So what's 3 more? Although most of the tops fucking me were covered and the times I was forced were always bare. I think thats the main difference though. Now I only bb anyway so I dont know how I feel about it. 

Fuck that's hot! 
My "rape" story is similar... in that i'm not sure if it really was rape and maybe that's what i wanted. my top would invite me over and share me with men and women he knew, i'd never know who he'd invited when i showed up. Just go into his house, strip naked and let him do what he wanted. Some of the guests were very rough and abusive and i wished at the time they'd stop, but i never said anything or fought back, so maybe part of me truly wanted that.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 7:22 PM, chasingseedinaus said:

Yep when I was very young. It was fucked up and has fucked me up since. I have never really shared to anyone.

thank you for sharing here with us. 

i've shared my story in different ways over the years. 

at the time i shared it because i had to as it made me sick and really fucked up my whole life for several months.  i described it only in factual terms and never used the r word. it still shocks me the reaction, especially by the ER doctors who hearing an obvious description of rape only took a dismissive " the fucked up things you fags do to yourselves" attitude. it still angers me. i sometime fantasize about suing them for malpractice. 

a few years later the term "date rape" suddenly became popular as people were more openly discussing how most of us get raped by someone we knew and trusted and still blamed ourselves for being naive. i started to share my story more then using the new phrase. 

a couple of years ago i revisited the subject w my current therapist and he asked "why not just call it sexual assault? that's what it was." Date rape is a way of softening it.

The saddest part i feel is that whatever happened to that guy, im 100% sure he's been walking around all these years fully believing we had consensual sex, not even allowing himself to realize he's a rapist.  ugh. 

• Sad 1

Technically, yes.  However, I followed him back to his house after agreeing he was going to fuck me.    I had been out dancing at a gay nightclub, I wasn’t intoxicated as I don’t drink or do drugs, so I can’t say I wasn’t thinking clearly.  After closing time I was getting into my car to go home. As I started my car a big man walked up right beside my driver window with his hard cock out.  It was the biggest I had ever seen.  I put my window down and he asked if I wanted to touch it, and I did.  He then said I should follow him back to his place so he could fuck me.  I absolutely wanted this huge cock inside me, so I agreed to follow him.  We got naked right after getting to his place and headed right for the bed. He said he wasn’t into kissing or anything, just wanted to fuck me.  So he lined his cock up with my hole and started to push into me.  He barely had the tip in and I immediately realized just how big he was.  I was in horrible pain already and was able to pull off of him.  He again pushes the tip back in, and it was no better, just pain.   I pulled off again and told him there was no way I could take it and would suck him off instead.  He kept insisting he would be more gentle and reminding me that I agreed to let him fuck me. I felt guilty because I completely agreed to let him fuck me, so I let him try again.  He started pushing in, and I started begging him to stop.  He wrestled me around on the bed for a bit till he had me pinned against the wall, and just forced it in and pounded me. It didn’t start feeling good after a couple minutes, it was just pain.  After he was done there was silence as I was getting dressed.  As I was walking out the only thing he said was “you’ll be fine in a few days.” 

2 hours ago, Bef43207 said:

After he was done there was silence as I was getting dressed.  As I was walking out the only thing he said was “you’ll be fine in a few days.” 

That was not the first time he pulled that creepy stunt. Gay men are just as guilty as straight ones of thinking with their cocks and refusing to take No for an answer.

I'm really sorry that happened to you.

• Like 1

I was 19, met an older guy about 30, married to a guy and in an open relationship, it was a first time for me and I wasn't attracted but we exchanged a long conversation texting for a couple of weeks, kept trying to meet but I was hesitant till one day I was convinced to meet him for drinks at a bar. 

we met up, he was pleasant and we had a nice conversation while having a few drink, during which I had to use the restrooms and when I returned we had fresh drinks on the table that he ordered for us. 

soon after I finished my drink I began to feel dizzy and thought it was the booze so he suggested we go for a walk outside and get some fresh air.
next thing I remember I was in an apartment on my back and a guy (later found out was the husband) fucking me hard while other men stand aside (there were 3 I remember but could've been more) and the guy I met pushing his dick down my throat.

they all took turns using me while I kept passing out and regaining consciousness from time to time for who know how long. 

fast forward a couple of hours I woke up in their guest bedroom with 2 guys in bed with me, I was covered with cum and sweat and my hole was sore as fuck and dripping cum.

i was terrified from the situation, barely understanding what's going on and it took me some time to gather my strength to get up, while one of the guys in be woke up too and without even asking slid his cock in telling me what a good slut I was taking all the loads they gave me, kinda replaying some of the events while I was passed out from the drugs I was given. 

when he finished in me he just tossed me out of bed and I had to scramble for my belongings, found my phone and got out to realize the place was very close to the bar we met at. 

I called for a can and went back home, took a shower and was shock by the amount of cum I evacuated and afraid when I saw some pink in it.

called my best friend and he suggested we go see a doctor he knew, so he picked me up and I was examined and was given PEP and some other shots.

I didn't press charges but that whole encounter freaked me out for a long while after, I was in therapy before it and I told my therapist all about it so we could work on it (I am a very analytical person) and I decided I wasn't going to blame myself for it and work my best to not let it ruin my life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yes. Being 5’ 8” and 120 LB I get raped whenever I’m with a (unknown to me) rapist and we end up alone together, when they can get away with it. If this scenario presents itself as long as they don’t try to harm me (happened twice) I don’t fight back and I let them finish inside me. I also had friends invite over someone who has ended up raping me while they watched, and I don’t mind that as long as they are not violent. I have however been violently assaulted, strangled, and nearly killed by my rapist and that’s not cool. If you rape me please don’t be so violent. I’m not going to report your need to blow your DNA in me, if you respect my boundaries.

I have been raped 6 times.

• Like 2