Finally did it!!!!

BiVers

For the first time ever, I had a guy blow his load in my mouth and over my face today! I'm upset that I waited all these years to get the guts to do it, felt so good and naughty! 🙂 First of many I hope!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

CONGRATULATIONS!  THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS.  I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU HAVE JOINED THE REST OF US WHO ENJOY GETTING ON OUR KNEES AND SATISFYING BOTH OUR DESIRE TO RECEIVE HOT MAN CUM AND THE SATISFACTION OF THE HOT MAN YOU ARE RECEIVING IT FROM.  WELCOME TO THE COCKSUCKING FRATERNITY! THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH THE REST OF US.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 4:17 AM, BiVers said:

For the first time ever, I had a guy blow his load in my mouth and over my face today! I'm upset that I waited all these years to get the guts to do it, felt so good and naughty! 🙂 First of many I hope!

You will soon find that you will never turn down any load. It's wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Maxhead69 said:

I have yet to suck my first cock, I have always been curious. Just thinking about it makes me super hard

Be brave and do it. Once a cock in mouth, you can’t go back. You are a natural cocksucker if you want to suck cocks. You are officially a cocksucker when you duck your first cock. 

On 1/4/2022 at 1:17 AM, BiVers said:

Congrats!! Literally one of my favorite things in life.

Your cock looks really nice in that photo, let's continue your practice on each-other young Padawan.

Tell us how it happened.

Was he a friend or a stranger?

Did you initiate it or did he?

Was it consensual?

Did you enjoy it?

Did you swallow?

Did you like the taste?

21 hours ago, Maxhead69 said:

I have yet to suck my first cock, I have always been curious. Just thinking about it makes me super hard

You never forget giving your first blowjob and you always think about sucking after your first.

3 hours ago, ejaculaTe said:

Absolutely true... I often recall the first blowjob I gave -- I sucked the dick of my 14 year old neighbor (I was 11).

I was 18 and lost a bet with my best friend and had to give him a blowjob whenever he asked for one for a month.