The exclusion of older bottom

I don't want to mate old pussy, unless it's exceptionally well-kept. Even then, it ultimately feels like I'm wasting my load. I only feel truly connected to the act of breeding if the boy is in good child-bearing age.

Old fags have even less going for them than old women in this area. It's a harsh law of nature but one that is well known. What men actually desire is unaffected by ideas about fairness or an oversupply of the superannuated.

• Downvote 13

4 hours ago, Justified said:

I don't want to mate old pussy, unless it's exceptionally well-kept. Even then, it ultimately feels like I'm wasting my load. I only feel truly connected to the act of breeding if the boy is in good child-bearing age.

Old fags have even less going for them than old women in this area. It's a harsh law of nature but one that is well known. What men actually desire is unaffected by ideas about fairness or an oversupply of the superannuated.

I don't need to reply other then to say that you will be old pussy. And there is no way for you to get around it. It's a harsh law of nature so remember that when your shot down by someone who has the same attitude you have now. Be better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

when my door is open and my ass up waiting in a hotel room my age doesn't matter to the young or old. They're just looking for a hole. And I'm there to provide one.

15 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

I don't need to reply other then to say that you will be old pussy. And there is no way for you to get around it. It's a harsh law of nature so remember that when your shot down by someone who has the same attitude you have now.

I don't need to reply other than to say that my pussy has been mostly uninteresting to men for a long while, and I still find no basis for whining. I would actually consider a man who wanted to breed me to be a bit off kilter. As grateful as I would be for the offer, if I actually respected him as a good breeder, I would probably try to find him a better option. I'm not looking for charity or desperation.

Be better.

Accept reality.

• Downvote 4

8 hours ago, Justified said:

I don't need to reply other than to say that my pussy has been mostly uninteresting to men for a long while, and I still find no basis for whining. I would actually consider a man who wanted to breed me to be a bit off kilter. As grateful as I would be for the offer, if I actually respected him as a good breeder, I would probably try to find him a better option. I'm not looking for charity or desperation.

Accept reality.

It's your personality and lack of tack that is mostly uninteresting to men for a long awhile. You're cold and severe. It's quite apparent in your post.  You can choose your path regarding your age and your pussy but, that has nothing to do with the fact that there is no need for men be to rude to older men. Men of any age need to be treated with respect even when one might be telling them that their not interested. No need to be cold, severe, or rude. 

All men are beautiful, except if their personality is not!

Say your reply if you want but, I'm not gonna highjack this thread with responses to you. Not gonna waste my time when I could be looking at other hot men's post on here and jerking off or setting up a hot encounter to get bred! Maybe even with an older guy!

Good luck with choice of path.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I actually appreciate the ads from tops that give an age range they are looking for, I know whether to respond or skip. And I also know in cases that don't specify an age range, based on experience stating my age in online communication in a lot of cases automatically gets the "no reply back". Many online tops in my area are looking for the younger bottoms. I can't fault them for it if they are legitimately looking, they are looking to fulfill their specific fantasies, just like I have my own fantasies.

As a bottom in my 40s, I've had better luck going out in the world and meeting face to face. I get the feeling that a lot of the online activity in my area is from "tops" that may or may not actually want to hook up. Meeting someone in public shows more commitment from both (or all) sides.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

People are fickle. Plain and simple. They want one thing one day and something different the next. I try to maintain whatever positive karma I can in the universe and sometimes those guys you take a chance on end up being the most fun.

I despite labels. I pity those that rely exclusively on them.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FunCheerSlut said:

People are fickle. Plain and simple. They want one thing one day and something different the next. I try to maintain whatever positive karma I can in the universe and sometimes those guys you take a chance on end up being the most fun.

I despite labels. I pity those that rely exclusively on them.

THiS is TRUTH!

• Like 2

On 1/19/2022 at 4:56 AM, Justified said:

I would suggest that anyone who finds he's gotten SIX reactions on his FIRST post on a forum, all downvoting, might want to think about what he wrote and whether there's a faint chance he just didn't express himself well, or whether in fact he's being an ass.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I'm told that Columbus Ohio is particularly difficult, as tops, always in short supply, seem especially paranoid. On line anyway. I can deal  with rejection, but endless questions, pics, then.....nothing... is infuriating. I'm always upfront about my age as well as experience. I second the guy who said in person meeting is a lot more fruitful.. Cleveland/ Akron seemed different.  Of course it's a very socially conservative part of the state.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, BearPleaser said:

... tops, always in short supply, seem especially paranoid. On line anyway. I can deal  with rejection, but endless questions, pics, then.....nothing... is infuriating. I'm always upfront about my age as well as experience.

Well said about endless questions. When a conversation should progress to a yes or a no — photos have been exchanged, likes and dislikes have been shared, availability has been ascertained — but new questions are introduced, that's a red flag.

I would say, however, that this behavior is not just based on position or age / age difference, and that it's not restricted to online environments. Hedging seems to be part of the game of sex / relationships.

Edited by fskn
Shortened quote
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, BearPleaser said:

I'm told that Columbus Ohio is particularly difficult, as tops, always in short supply, seem especially paranoid. On line anyway. I can deal  with rejection, but endless questions, pics, then.....nothing... is infuriating. I'm always upfront about my age as well as experience. I second the guy who said in person meeting is a lot more fruitful.. Cleveland/ Akron seemed different.  Of course it's a very socially conservative part of the state.

I am from the Cleveland area - it's not much different up here. FLEX and Club Columbus seem to be 2 places where it's easier to hook up. I'm older, and I prefer older, so it's maybe easier for me. I'm not sure I'd have as much luck if I was only looking for younger than me.

I think being older has the advantage ( or disadvantage) of being direct. I once described being at the local ( and only) bathhouse as an arena where a herd of cute twinks are cHased by other less twinkish men, flirt, giggle, prance, pose, but seldom actually DO anything.  Then the occasional guy, often older, finds another guy of whatever age,  smiles, asks "Wanna come to my room?" And off they go. The bathhouse I used to frequent in Akron on weekdays was usually full of middle aged men out for sex. Direct approach. Weekends reverted to the flirty crowd. It's always the weekend in Columbus.  I have nothing against younger guys, bit find the fluttery in- direct approach unsatisfying. As I age, " the chase" looses whatever charm it once had. Maybe I m just much more self assured. "Wanna fuck me" yes or no...

• Upvote 1