Do You Experience This As Well?

Lustofalltrades

Psychologically I am wired total bottom, but love all males. I work with some younger guys, early 20’s who are very boyish, cute as fuck. I’d love the mind fuck of being bred by them, but honestly would probably do anything they wanted, which is sub, but my sub nature doesn’t usually extend to top or getting sucked, but I would with some of these guys they are so sweet and appealing 

My only desire to "top" would come if I was with another gurl like me, or maybe several gurls. I don't ever want my clit going into a man. I don't want to be dominant. I enjoy being the total bottom slut for men and look forward to the day I find a gurl who just wants to enjoy a night of "come what may" passion.

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

I work with some younger guys, early 20’s who are very boyish, cute as fuck. I’d love the mind fuck of being bred by them, but honestly would probably do anything they wanted

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about hot young things.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2022 at 10:10 AM, Lustofalltrades said:

Curious to know if you bottoms has days where you want to be the one doing the fucking...

I think that for me it depends on the situation. In a one-to-one situation I'm strictly a bottom and I'm not interested in swapping.

At a sauna, where the environment is kinkier 99% of the time I'm strictly a bottom but I would occasionally fuck a hot hole and dump my load if the right situation presents itself. I was once at the sauna GI-Joe in Montreal and had been bottoming for a while in my room and decided to take a break. I went for a walk and came across a hot young guy being fucked on one of the public slings. I watched 3 guys breeding him which made me so horny that as soon as the 3rd guy pulled out I approached the hole leaking cum and rammed my hard cock into the wet hole. I didn't last long. But in general I don't switch roles.