First anal - safe or bareback?

My first was bareback, and took his load. after that I preferred it raw unless the top really pushed for a condom but now its BB only condoms are for pussies  

Edited by Pup4poz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My first time was bareback, wasn't any talk of condoms. I've only been fucked a couple times with a guy wearing a condom I lost interest and ended up leaving before he finished. Bareback all the way for this hole.

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2022 at 8:03 PM, Guest said:

I'm a curios straight (or bi) who wants to try anal sex for the first time.

I don't want to get sick, how should I lose my virginity?

Clean out (it might take an hour) with a shower hose. Relax. Find a virus/disease-free guy who gets you hard as fuck, and just let him slide in with lube. And when he comes feel that twitch of pumping cum. And he's hard again... submit to a hard, deep rough fuck that makes you cum hands-free. You will not regret it.

• Like 2

My first time wrapped up. I was young and the thrill of a cock in my ass was huge. Went barebacking at the age of 18. Since than I really hated condoms.  I knew the risk of having raw sex, but a true slut fucks raw. Got pozzed in the late 90's. I was in the sauna in Amsterdam last wednesday. This is a mixed day. I did not know that. Normally I have a raw cock up my hole in a few minutes. After 30 minutes still nothing. Afterba while a dark guy with a big cock touched my ass an hole. He had a big dick and wanted to fuck me. He threw something on the ground which I needed to pick up. It was a condom.  He ordered me to wrap his cock. I couldn't. His cock was nice and thick, but I told him I only want to get fucked raw. For me it bareback only guys. Condoms are not allowed. 

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 8:44 AM, Bottom Jim said:

I started years ago one of my best moments was at Steamworks in Chicago. This young Latin guy came into my room . In no time he was in me totally raw. I just let him go ahead and he came in me. That was one of the first times and never allowed a condom sende

Loved the steamworks. Lived a few blocks away. Took a lot loads there. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The first two times were with condoms. Hated the feeling of a condom-covered cock. Wanted it raw as I felt raw pussy. Couldn't wait till I felt it raw.

The first time raw we didn't even talk about condoms. Get him naked and got to town on his cock until he was begging to be in my pussy. I was 27 at the time and only wanted raw sex since I wasn't getting it from the ex.

Edited by WillingRawVerse
  • Like 1

The first few years was condoms only.  It was at the height of the epidemic. I then had a long term relationship and when BB.  It was great while the relationship lasted.

My current relationship is now open and PrEP has arrived.  I haven't used a condom for the past 10 years and I never will.

Me first time was when I was 19. I was dumb, and never the type of person to even think about using a condom. But bareback is what felt so good and right. The guy was gentle with me. He bred me that night and it was a good first experience for me. I’m glad I was able to do it with someone patient and gentle. Now I like it rougher tho lol. Ever since it’s always been bareback for me. That’s how I thought all guys did it lol. I was devastated tho when I found out I caught the STD gonorrhea. I’m still not sure which guy gave it to me, so it kinda always bothered me. But im healthy now, and i have a boyfriend so its always bareback. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1