Would you like to be born with a real pussy?

2 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

HELL NO!  As a QUEER man, I get fucked up my ass and if anyone refers to my as as a pussy/cunt will NOT have the opportunity to find the pleasures it gives.  In other words, fuck my ass/hole or fuck off!

At last.. a proper masculine post. Thanks E.

I am sick of reading about MEN  referring to their hole being a pussy, it spoils the read the story, the whole point of being an ass bandit is for Men to fuck my ass many times. Just because I am gay does not feminise me, using the words pussy cunt does IMO. Its a turn off.

• Like 1

I love how transgressive it is to bend over for another bloke to root me in the arse. I'd never give that up and there is zero chance I'd give up my cock.

All the same, I'd love a week or two with a pussy and a stream of straight guys!

7 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

At last.. a proper masculine post. Thanks E.

I am sick of reading about MEN  referring to their hole being a pussy, it spoils the read the story, the whole point of being an ass bandit is for Men to fuck my ass many times. Just because I am gay does not feminise me, using the words pussy cunt does IMO. Its a turn off.

You've always been a kindred spirit and hope someday we get to meet IRL and not necessarily in a Darkroom.

Absolutely not, but I am not trans, and not vers/bottom who thinks his ass is a vagina or who is envious of women, and I am not a drag queen/female impersonator/TS/TV, etc.

I would love it... it would be amazing to be made love to, knowing I could feel a vaginal orgasm and even be impregnated for real. Ideally I'd be married and regularly bred with intimacy until I get pregnant.

• Like 1

Please guys,

I think this post is about having a real pussy and not about calling the asshole a pussy. That said, I would hope we could respond without shaming and negativity. 

As for me, I like what I have and can’t imagine getting fucked feels better with a pussy than an asshole. I have great control of my sphincter and love milking a cock with it. For me sex isn’t fulfilling if he has to finish up outside. I love getting bred.

I do love a verbal top. I like hearing him enjoy himself as he’s using me. And since I’m a cumdump, I don’t care what he calls it as long as it’s arousing for him and he’s going to reward me with his load. 

More importantly let’s be respectful of each other and each other’s kinks/fetishes.

Thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, TotalTop said:

Absolutely not, but I am not trans, and not vers/bottom who thinks his ass is a vagina or who is envious of women, and I am not a drag queen/female impersonator/TS/TV, etc.

I'm Vers/Top so my bottoming is rare. And I'm not a Trans/TS/TV or any other permutation of appliance, but I respect those who are and am totally down to breed wherever they may like it (hugely turned on by FtMs since I'm also bi). So if someone has a pussy and wants me to fuck it, no need to ask me twice.

The only issue I've ever had has been "what do you call it" because quite a few FtMs don't want it to be considered as a "pussy". So what's the right term? 

• Like 1