Park Play in San Jose

As the title says .. any guys familiar with park play in the SJ area? (+surrounding guys) I am looking to see whose in the local regions and see if any of us horny fuckers can wind up meeting at a cruise park.

I have a myriad of experiences. Almost time I start recounting some of them like so many fellow horny men before me. 

One of the best places Ive seen things go down at and experienced things at is this peculiar park called Guadalupe river trail. As the name implies it's a river trail so naturally many various discreet spots exist along it's river embankment. 

Guys who are familiar/local are gonna recognize the big homeless encampment but that's just a mask. Deeper in the woods the boys will all gather and peruse each other for a hook up that's right now and ready, away from prying eyes. 

Anyone in the SJ area cruise at parks? Hmu on thread or DM me. Let's meet up or share stories. Maybe I'll finally post them here. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 5:38 PM, BreedingFan said:

Guadalupe river trail...

Guys who are familiar/local are gonna recognize the big homeless encampment but that's just a mask. Deeper in the woods the boys will all gather and peruse each other for a hook up that's right now and ready, away from prying eyes.

I've always been curious about Guadalupe. Please share (whether publicly or by private message) tips about where to go. The segment between the Arena and the Adobe headquarters seems to have declined in the last few years, so I can't imagine that much sex happens there. Maybe I'm wrong.

The segment to the north, toward Coleman Avenue, seems more promising.

The restroom at the train station used to be cruisy, but sadly for everyone, it is now receiving an influx of homeless people with nowhere else to go to wash up.

Before the buildings southeast of the train station were demolished, there were some hidden spots where you could bring a guy for more than a quick blowjob at the urinal.

Google has bought the entire neighborhood — virtually all the land between the train station to the west, the Arena to the north, the Guadalupe River to the east, and San Carlos Street to the south. How the Guadalupe River Trail will be integrated into a gentrified neighborhood consisting of condominium and office towers remains to be seen. I can't imagine much room for public sex, although the office buildings will sit empty on weekends and the condo residents will drive in to underground parking garages rather than walk home on dark, barren, windtunnel streets, so maybe horny guys will find a way, as we often do, to have fun without being noticed.

Edited by fskn
Correction

3 hours ago, fskn said:

integrated into a gentrified neighborhood consisting of condominium and office towers

I hope for you guy's sake that it can happen.  Here, we've lost entire neighborhoods to gentrification, with one particularly seedy bar:  The Cubby Hole is gone now, and with it many lovely memories.  It was on Federal Highway, across from Holiday park - convenient to drive to and park on the quiet next street - a small neighborhood sleaze joint.  We could go there, have a sandwich or whatever for lunch, then go around the end of the bar for "dessert".  There were also some tables/chairs; a typical little neighborhood bar.  The john was small, and all it took was one bottom to get up and head to the head and other guys would jump up to get in line as quickly as possible.  There wasn't room in there for more than 5, maybe 6 guys - the bottom could get 4 or 5 loads in 15 minutes.  

Now, it's an area filled with mid-rise apartment buildings, complete with young m/f couples pushing their baby buggies around the blocks, obligatory Labrador Retriever in tow. And for what?  In a few decades, the whole damn place will be washed away from rising ocean levels !!!  For some time now, there are streets over in Miami that flood just from the tides every day.

It's (not) All About Cock/Hole/Sperm at the Cubby Hole anymore 😭

• Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 10:22 PM, BBttmpozchaser said:

I work in the Cupertino area and willing to travel to San Jose cruising areas. Let plan something this week! 

This makes me think... Before Santana Row across the street, and all the office construction immediately adjacent to the Winchester Mystery House, there must have been places in that area. Might still be a good location to scope out.

• 4 weeks later...

You certainly will not get arrested unless you're a exhibitionist. Are you doing this shit where just anyone can see you lmao 😹

The river trail is basically a real forest trail with a river. You'd have to be incredibly fucking stupid to think you'd get arrested. ACAB BTW so does it matter! Lol 🤣

Edited by BreedingFan

Also this is about the Guadalupe river trail fucking google maps it you stupid cum-for-brains. You'll see it's literally every one of you stupid sluts dream of; cruising happens most hours of the day if you are aware, and know where to go, it definitely gets popular when its summer time or temps. 

6 hours ago, BreedingFan said:

you stupid cum-for-brains

There's no need to insult people...

Also this is about the Guadalupe river trail fucking google maps it

...some who have mapped the trail and others who have also already walked it, but all of whom sought tips (whether to be given in public posts or private messages, to protect the secret) about which segments were active for cruising.

Have fun in your San José cruising adventures! The fact that anonymous sex doesn't require much courtesy or social skill doubtlessly works in your favor.

• Haha 1

Also this is about the Guadalupe river trail fucking google maps it you stupid cum-for-brains. You'll see it's literally every one of you stupid sluts dream of; cruising happens most hours of the day if you are aware, and know where to go, it definitely gets popular when its summer time or temps. 

Insulting people needlessly doesn’t make you come off as a Dom. It makes you come off as an asshole.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1