I now have to hide even more from my wife - I’m poz!

I have been DL gay for a long time but started taking raw loads in DC about 10 years ago.  

Hard enough to hide from my fam the fact I love black men.  But I started chasing poz black dick.  My last trip to DC did it.  I invited a cute and a bit fem dude with a huge dick and beautiful hazel eyes to my hotel room.  I knew he was poz and he knew I was turned on.  As he slowly entered me he kept saying that I am surrendering my life to him tonight.  He had me rub his scorpion tat as he worked his dick slowly in and out of me. 

Then it was like he got possessed because he started really tearing me up in a good way.  He said he was getting close and I couldn’t have stopped even if I wanted to.  He froze in mid stroke and said “I am changing you forever” and plunged completely inside me.  I felt incredible warmth spread in me and his eyes never broke from my gaze.  

We fell asleep with him inside me. During the night he fucked me awake again.  I ended up taking 3 poz loads.  I assumed he was undetectable but when he was leaving he said he had a VL of 1M and to let him know when I convert.

Now I am just getting over the fuck flu.  I told my fam it was Covid.  My VL is 500k and rising.  I have another business trip to DC next week to take another toxic load and start spreading mine.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 9

• 3 weeks later...

A few weeks later I went cruising at my favorite hangout in DC - The Fireplace.  For those who haven’t been there, the upstairs is the place where more action seems to happen.

I know I have a toxic VL of over 750k now but love playing the novice white dude who is neg.

I met up with a super cute and dominant lightskin dude with caramel twists.  After drinking and chilling for about 20 minutes, he took my hand and we left.  Damn he was sexy - black worn biker jacket and black Timbs… and a huge dick print.  I thought we were headed to his place but we went down the hill into Rock Creek park and found a secluded spot.  I pretended to be scared which amped up his prey instinct because before I knew it, his dick was slapping against my face and I was begging to be fucked.

In one motion his tongue was in my mouth, my pants were down and my legs were up.  The smell of his jacket, precum and alcohol were overpowering.  I willingly let him slide in me and felt his dick pulsate so many times inside me.  I asked him if he was poz and he just smiled.  

He then lowered himself onto my dick and said to give him my last neg load.

My cum exploded in him, ran down his mocha skin and dripped onto his leather.  We shared an incredible kiss with some of his load mixed with mine.  I will take his babies again !  😈

And my VL gets only higher…

more to come…

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Update -

My VL is now 1 MILLION!  I now make the circuit all around DuPont (and other places) in DC.  

At this very moment I have 3 loads in me from the finest, sexiest men in DC.  I walked out of Fireplace with very obvious cum stains on my pants and met another dude in Rock Creek park to finish me off.  I love being overpowered by a muscular black man and my only regret is I can’t be pozzed again!

This one dude in particular was shaved bald, had a magnificent beard, was wearing a black Venom (from Spider-Man) tshirt stretched over his muscles, black jeans and  black Timbs.  I wanted his Venom in me!  What literally made my knees weak was the scorpion tat behind his right ear.  

Right now I am considering texting him and spending the night being injected by his venom….😈

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2