Overcome With Lust

I had been going through a dry spell for several weeks. Every guy who hit me up online was unable to host, and my parents had just moved in with me so I could help my mother care for my ailing father.

At last, some luck. A message popped up on Grindr. I opened it to find a pic of one of the most amazing cocks I had ever seen. About 9 inches cut, thick, a little veiny. Gorgeous. I wasted no time in replying to the sender. Turned out he was visiting on business - and had a hotel room he wanted to put to good use.

We exchanged a few more emails and then he invited me to join him in his room. Excitedly I jumped in the shower and cleaned out (my parents have their own private bathroom so I didn't have to disconnect my shower wand attachment). I tucked a small bottle of lube and my little brown bottle in my pocket and, making some feeble excuse about needing to run out, grabbed my keys and headed for the door.

The drive across town to the hotel was not long, but it seemed to take forever. I felt myself becoming increasingly horny the closer I got. I just had to feel that cock sliding into me, stretching my sphincter. Pulling into the parking lot, I found a spot near the entrance and messaged that I had arrived.

I took a quick hit from my little brown bottle as I waited for his response. I didn't have to wait long. "610," he wrote. I jumped out of my car and headed for the hotel entrance. I hurried past the front desk, absently nodding at the clerk who acknowledged me as I walked in. An elevator was waiting; I got in and pressed "6," and as soon as the doors closed I took another huff. Why was I so nervous?

The elevator glided quickly to a stop at the 6th floor. I stepped out and Room 610 was directly across from the elevator. I took another huff as I approached the door, then knocked softly. It opened to reveal a darkened room lit only by a sliver of light from the bathroom. My host stood behind the door as I entered, and I noticed that he was already naked - and the silhouette of his cock told me he was already hard as a rock.

"Strip and get on the bed," he ordered. "Lay down on your stomach."

I shed my shoes and clothes and did as told. I climbed onto the tall, soft bed and positioned myself in the middle, on my stomach, with just my feet hanging over the end of the mattress. It didn't take long before I felt the bed move as he climbed on as well. He spread my cheeks and spit on my hole, rubbing it in with a finger that he then slipped inside me. I squeezed my pucker around the digit to show him what he was in for. He must have liked it - he quickly withdrew his finger and replaced it with his tongue, flicking and darting and penetrating my hole.

The waves of pleasure ran through me like little electric shocks. He pulled back, spit on it again, then went back to his lingual assault. He did this a few more times, letting his saliva run down my crack and balls and onto the bed. Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I felt him pull away and then slide his body up mine, his chest hair gliding along my back as he did. Anticipating what was coming, I took a few mighty huffs from my little brown bottle as I felt his breath on my neck. His huge cock was nestled in the valley between my thighs. He spit on his hand and I felt him reach down and position the tip at my now-glistening back door. He hadn't stopped to put on a condom, nor had we discussed condom use before we met. That was just the way I liked it - anonymous and raw.

He slid inside me with relative ease, having opened me so well with his tongue. In no time he was in me balls-deep, and I felt the pressure as he squeezed past my second hole.

He stayed motionless for a moment to allow my hole to adjust, then slowly began moving his hips up and down and sliding that amazing cock in and out of me. My hole felt stretched and full in the best way possible as he picked up the pace, taking advantage as he felt me relax beneath him. My brown bottle made a few more trips to my nose as he pounded me harder and harder. My head swam with the combination of poppers and endorphins.

Then on one of his downward thrusts, he stopped. No explanation, the pounding just stopped! His cock was lodged firmly in my hole, balls-deep.

"I'm getting close to cumming," he said. "Before I do, you should know I'm poz. And I'm not on meds."

In a fog, my brain tried to compute what he had just said. Try as I might to think logically, the only thought that made any sense was that I wanted him to keep going. I wanted him to finish, and I wanted my reward - to feel him pumping his load deep in my guts.

Did I care that his load was poz? I finally gave up trying to figure it out.

"Keep going," I said after a moment's hesitation. "I want you to cum deep in me. Breed me!"

That was all the encouragement he needed. Without another word, the pounding resumed. I took another huff, grateful that the momentary pause seemed to have helped him last longer. After a few more minutes he let out a loud gasp. The pounding stopped and I felt his cock pulsing as he pumped his load deep in my guts - just like I had asked. Spent, he collapsed on top of me, his weight pressing me into the bed. I felt his cock begin to soften inside me, but he made no move to pull out.

We stayed in a sweaty tangle for about five minutes, presumably as he regained his strength. At last, he slid off me, and I felt his now limp cock slide out of my hole. As it did it left a trail of cum that dribbled down my balls to mix with the saliva on the sheet beneath me. Before I could get up, he had maneuvered himself so that he was sitting on the pillows, his cock positioned in front of my mouth.

"Clean me off," he ordered. I was only too happy to!  I took his shaft in my mouth, tasting the mixture of cum and ass. I then ran my tongue along the base of his shaft, cleaning the saliva and cum and ass juices from his balls. Satisfied, he got up.

"Get dressed." I slid off the bed, steadying myself as my legs threatened to collapse under me. I sat on the edge of the bed to slide my pants on, then pulled my shirt on and stuck my feet in my shoes. Grabbing my brown bottle, I headed for the door. He didn't follow.

"I'm here tomorrow night if you want a repeat," he said as I opened the door. My head was still a bit foggy so I didn't respond. Instead I let the door close behind me and headed for the elevator.

Back in my car, I checked my phone. He had messaged me on Grindr: "I meant what I said. 7 pm."

Without hesitating, I responded. "I'll be there."

• Like 29
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 16

• 1 month later...