Just the tip - raped without condom.

Latinbttm

On 3/28/2022 at 12:01 PM, PigBoyDallas said:

Had that happen to me a few times too and do that how with hesitant boys wanting me to use a condom. It's surprising what some weed does for guys. They get so focused on that they forget you're in them bare with a "promise" to wrap. Then I pull the "I was so high I forgot to put it on" excuse. Did that last night with a neighborhood kid out on the trail near us. 

That's so hot. Do you mind sharing the story?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s pretty hard to refuse a nice cock once it is inside, especially high on weed with poppers. 

I once played with a guy and he was so passionate and spent so much time giving me pleasure that he would slowly rub his cock on my hole for about 15 to 20 minutes, never really pushing it in just teasing it over and over and over. The whole time he had lube on my cock and his and just lightly put some on my hole.

After a bit he could tell I was really horny for hic cock so he angled it just right so he could easily slide the tip in. This was before prep and i was thinking i should get him to wear a condom but he had me so horny I just wanted his cock in me by that point.  Slowly he kept pushing in and I lost all hope of resisting his invasion and I gave in and took his cock for a good fuck and took his load.  Still one of my favorite hot scenes…

Wish we could do it again but I doubt it would be as fun since the condom game would no longer be an option.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nowwhat007 said:

That's so hot. Do you mind sharing the story?

Chubby blonde kid who pulled up while I was sitting out smoking a joint on the trail. He motioned for me to come over to his car and asked if I had more. I said I didn't but we could share and got in his car. He had these pretty blue eyes and as we passed it back and forth and he was smiling at me and I asked him what was up. He asked if I did this often and I asked if he meant get in a car with a guy and he said yeah. I said I did and he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it getting slowly closer to my cock. I did the same to him and asked him if he did it often and he smiled and said nothing. As we finished the joint he undid my shorts, pulled off his t-shirt, and went down on my cock. I was enjoying it and told him I wanted to suck him too and he undid the front of his shorts and pulled them down and I went to town on his cock. He had a nice thick uncut one and I was enjoying how he tasted. I told him I knew a place we could go if he wanted to do more and he asked if I could host. I said I couldn't and he said he couldn't either. I said I was cool to do it in his car but we needed to park somewhere more private. He asked where I had in mind and I told him it was an empty house with a fenced in backyard, very private. He said he was cool for that and we pulled up our shorts and headed there.

Once we were inside the backyard we stripped down and started smoking another joint and jerking each other. We started making out once we finished the joint and I told him I was down to fuck if he wanted too. He said he was and wanted me to do him first and reached into his shorts and pulled out a condom. I smiled as clearly the kid was prepared to fuck and looking for it. I said I was cool to start without and put one on as we got closer and told him I was fine with him fucking me without one. His face lit up at that and he said for me to fuck him first and get him good and horny. I spat on his and my cock and slowly worked my cock inside him as he smoked another joint, sometimes passing it back to me. He was moaning in delight and a couple times I came close to cumming but pulled back. I was jacking his cock as well and could feel the steady stream of precum pouring out of him and told him it was time for him to fuck me. I wiped his precum on my ass and got in position up against the house for him to enter me. I loved that he was down for barebacking me and hoped he'd change his mind when I was back in him again. His cock was straining my ass and I was telling him how good he felt and how bad I wanted him to cum inside me. He busted his load inside me with a satisfied groan, forcing me up against the house, giving me deep short thrusts and I could feel his seed flood my ass. He whispered in my ear that it was his turn now and I was determined to do him the same way.

I reached down in my shorts to get him another joint and saw the condom package laying on the ground. There was no way I was going to pick it up and put one on now. He lit up the joint and I slid back in him and started fucking away. He didn't even ask about the condom and was just blissfully smoking away and I started fucking the shit out of his ass. I was just going to pretend I didn't see the condom, didn't remember it, and apologize for cumming in his ass. I let him cum in me no questions and it only seemed fair he take me the same way. He was moaning with delight anyhow, the little pig. He'd probably done this with other guys, maybe they wrapped for him, maybe not. He was no different than me and with that thought I blasted my load deep inside him. He let out a satisfied moan and I wasn't sure if it was because he knew I'd cum inside him or just enjoyed it. I slid out of him and he turned around to kiss me and felt my cock and realized I had no condom on. "Did you forget?" I admitted I had and that I was too turned on and forgot. He said it was OK and that he was pretty high too and left it at that as we made out some more. He wound up fucking me again pumping another load in me and let me fuck him again, this time knowingly taking my load.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators

I was in my late 20s and had been a total condom nazi for years. I met a guy through a personal ad who supposedly only wanted head. He was a short, thin Hispanic man in his 40s. He was unremarkable looking, but he had a big, uncut piece - at least 8.5" long and almost 7" around. We started with him on the couch and me between his knees sucking. Soon he had maneuvered me into 69 on the couch. Eventually, we ended up with our positions reversed - I was on the couch with my legs in the air, and he had his tongue all the way inside me. No one has ever given me a better rim job than him. After eating me out for 15 minute or more, he pulled me towards him and slid his cock inside me with no lube other than his spit. Despite that, I never felt anything except intense fullness and pleasure; he had opened me up so well I could take that huge dick without any discomfort. 

I hate telling this part, but after a few moments, I freaked when I realized he was in me bare. He was nice enough about it and put on a condom. He gave me a good hard fuck, and we agreed we wanted to meet again. A couple of weeks later he fucked me at my house again with a rubber. 

About a week later (it was actually Easter Sunday in 1992), he called and wanted to hookup. My roommate had people over, so I couldn't host. He invited me to his house. I was happy to make the drive. 

We started out pretty much like the first time with a long 69 session - me on his cock and him up in my ass with his tongue. This time, he had poppers for me; I know some of you remember, but they were hard to come by in the early 90s. I hadn't had any in a year or more. They hit me hard, and I was totally lost in the pleasure of the rim job. He got up to go fetch a condom from the bedroom. While he was gone, I took a big hit of poppers. As I rode the rush, I thought about how good he felt in me bare the first time. When he got back, I asked him if we could just fuck without the condom. He threw it across the room like it was hot. He slid into me just with both our spit for lube, and soon I was taking my first known load in 5 years. 

We were fuckbuddies for years after that. Even after I finished grad school and moved away, I would always come see him when I was back in town to get an excellent rim job and one of his loads. We always fucked bare with only our spit for lube, and he always had poppers for me to make sure I was willing. 

• Like 9
  • Piggy 9

Yes, just the tip was used on me also when I was younger. Crazy how we all go for that. Also, the first time that a gay man asked "have you ever been rimmed" and I had no idea what he was talking about. After about 15 minutes of his tongue in my ass his cock followed easily. It still is an amazing turn on to get eaten.

11 hours ago, LakeErieSub said:

Yes, just the tip was used on me also when I was younger. Crazy how we all go for that.

Just the tip works so well because it appeals to mutual pleasure. Top and bottom both enjoy the feeling of bare cock. Nobody (well, almost nobody) wants condoms.

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 9:35 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

Chubby blonde kid who pulled up while I was sitting out smoking a joint on the trail. He motioned for me to come over to his car and asked if I had more. I said I didn't but we could share and got in his car. He had these pretty blue eyes and as we passed it back and forth and he was smiling at me and I asked him what was up. He asked if I did this often and I asked if he meant get in a car with a guy and he said yeah. I said I did and he put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it getting slowly closer to my cock. I did the same to him and asked him if he did it often and he smiled and said nothing. As we finished the joint he undid my shorts, pulled off his t-shirt, and went down on my cock. I was enjoying it and told him I wanted to suck him too and he undid the front of his shorts and pulled them down and I went to town on his cock. He had a nice thick uncut one and I was enjoying how he tasted. I told him I knew a place we could go if he wanted to do more and he asked if I could host. I said I couldn't and he said he couldn't either. I said I was cool to do it in his car but we needed to park somewhere more private. He asked where I had in mind and I told him it was an empty house with a fenced in backyard, very private. He said he was cool for that and we pulled up our shorts and headed there.

Once we were inside the backyard we stripped down and started smoking another joint and jerking each other. We started making out once we finished the joint and I told him I was down to fuck if he wanted too. He said he was and wanted me to do him first and reached into his shorts and pulled out a condom. I smiled as clearly the kid was prepared to fuck and looking for it. I said I was cool to start without and put one on as we got closer and told him I was fine with him fucking me without one. His face lit up at that and he said for me to fuck him first and get him good and horny. I spat on his and my cock and slowly worked my cock inside him as he smoked another joint, sometimes passing it back to me. He was moaning in delight and a couple times I came close to cumming but pulled back. I was jacking his cock as well and could feel the steady stream of precum pouring out of him and told him it was time for him to fuck me. I wiped his precum on my ass and got in position up against the house for him to enter me. I loved that he was down for barebacking me and hoped he'd change his mind when I was back in him again. His cock was straining my ass and I was telling him how good he felt and how bad I wanted him to cum inside me. He busted his load inside me with a satisfied groan, forcing me up against the house, giving me deep short thrusts and I could feel his seed flood my ass. He whispered in my ear that it was his turn now and I was determined to do him the same way.

I reached down in my shorts to get him another joint and saw the condom package laying on the ground. There was no way I was going to pick it up and put one on now. He lit up the joint and I slid back in him and started fucking away. He didn't even ask about the condom and was just blissfully smoking away and I started fucking the shit out of his ass. I was just going to pretend I didn't see the condom, didn't remember it, and apologize for cumming in his ass. I let him cum in me no questions and it only seemed fair he take me the same way. He was moaning with delight anyhow, the little pig. He'd probably done this with other guys, maybe they wrapped for him, maybe not. He was no different than me and with that thought I blasted my load deep inside him. He let out a satisfied moan and I wasn't sure if it was because he knew I'd cum inside him or just enjoyed it. I slid out of him and he turned around to kiss me and felt my cock and realized I had no condom on. "Did you forget?" I admitted I had and that I was too turned on and forgot. He said it was OK and that he was pretty high too and left it at that as we made out some more. He wound up fucking me again pumping another load in me and let me fuck him again, this time knowingly taking my load.

Ngl, I have your profile bookmarked and I check for updates on your posts. Your stories are always hot. Love them. I don't have the balls to do what you do, but when I read your stories, it's like it's happening in my head. Then you posted a story cos I asked 🥵 💦

You're the best !! I'm in Vegas btw. 5'5 120

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...