Making of a Whore

Sorry i have been away.  Next chapter below. Enjoy!

After we finished out breakfast, he asked me if we could stop by his friends place and drop off some groceries as he doesnt get out of the house cause he is sick.  I agreed and we went over.  When we got there, Ricky had a key to his place and we let ourselves in.  We went into the living room and there his friend was lying on the couch.  He looked like he had full blown AIDS.

"Mike this is my friend Jeff, Jeff this is Mike", Ricky said.

I said hello and shook his hand. For someone who looked sick he had a good grip.  He was black, in his mid 60's and was about 6ft but he was no more than 110lbs. He was gaunt and has lesions on his chest as he was wearing no shirt and some tight boxers.  I glazed over his cock and it was a good size and starting to get hard.

"Mike you devil you, Jeff got you all worked up", he asked

"Yeah he looks like he has a nice ass. You fuck him", Mike asked

"Yes ive bred him several times and his pussy is still tight", Ricky said slapping my ass and telling me to help Mike out.

I got on my knees near the couch and pulled off his boxers. While he was gaunt his cock was about 8" and really thick.  I sucked on him and swallowed him in one felt swoop.

"Ohhhh yeah what a whore you have got here", he moaned pushing my head further on his meat

I easily took him into my throat and massaged his cock in my mouth.  

He was too weak to really fuck me so i pulled out my butt plug and sat on his cock.  He grabbed my hips and pushed me up and down on his cock.  He felt really good as he was thicker than Ricky but nowhere as long but long enough and he was wrecking my prostate. I was so horny my pussy started to convulse around his meat. 

"Oh shit this whores pussy is eating up my cock.  Work it bitch" he said digging his fingers into my hips.  I squeezed really hard and he let out a large moan. I knew he was close. 

Ricky had pulled out his cock and fed it to me. I sucked him while riding Mike. I was heaven when Mike pulled out of my mouth and whispered into my ear, "I am going to make you feel so good. Inhale", as he put a bottle under my nose. It was poppers and it made my head feel fuzzy and my body relaxed.

He went behind me and i felt his cock at my hole.

"No Daddy please dont you are both too big", i cried out

"Shut up whore take it, you know you want it", Mike yelled

"Dont worry baby it will hurt as first but you will enjoy it trust me", Ricky said soothingly

He pushed in and it hurt like hell.  Mike kept me where i was and started lifting his hips off the couch and fucking me and nailing my prostate...."Ohh God", i moaned

"Yeah you whore you luv my cock in you dont you. Its hitting your gspot", Mike tease

"Yes it feels so good to have you in me", i moaned

"And what else whore", Mike asked

"I want your diseased cock and cum in me", i moaned 

"Yeah i got a high viral load for your now. You are going to have my baby bitch. Ohhh damn your pussy is so good.", he moaned while fucking me 

Mike pushed more into me and I yelled in pain.  He had about 3 inches in and it hurt. Ricky put the bottle back under my nose and i inhaled deep. It made my head spin and i leaned forward more. Mike pulled me down and kissed me. Our tongues danced with each other and i felt a lesion on his tongue. I played with it and sucked on it.

"You dirty whore, you like my sick tongue with that lesion", he asked

"Yes its so sexy", i moaned back. I was in flux...it was incredible pleasure our kissing, being fucked so good and yet in pain as Ricky shoved his stick in me.

I was in heaven kissing Mike, sucking on his lesion, while he was working my cunt.

Ricky was slowly sinking into me.  It hurt like hell. 

"Oh bitch your cunt is expanding to take our cocks, and your cunt is pink a little so i know you are going to get pregnant today", he said

I just put my head down and focused on taking Rickys cock in me.

I felt myself being torn into two but just breathed and enjoyed the moment. I just tried to relax and take both cocks. I was sweating all over and it really did hurt but i wanted to please both of them.

I felt his slowly sink in me and finally felt his balls at my hole.

"Ohhhh damn, your cunt has both of us in you whore", Ricky laughed

"Damn your cunt is tighter than ever and its fucking squeezing me. You are one horny cunt arent you", Mike said

It was true i was a horny whore. My cunt on its own started to spasm and massage their cocks. 

They both moaned and Ricky started to push back and forth slowly letting me get used to having both of them.

It was the most intense feeling of my life. My pussy was being stretched beyond belief and they were moving me me touching me in different spots. Ricky was so deep in my pass my 2nd ring and Mike was wrecking my prostate and together they were stretching my hole. 

My cunt relaxed and intense pain turned into amazing pleasure.

My pussy started to spasm and massage their cocks and i couldnt stop moaning.

"Ohhh yeah look at this whore. One minute please dont and then next moaning like a slut", Mike said

":Ohhhh yes it feels so good", i moaned

"You want us to stop?", MIke asked and he stopped fucking me

"No please keep fucking me both of you", i moaned

"Yeah he needs it", Ricky said

They were right...i needed both of them. I was moaning so loud like a bitch in heat.

I was babbling and moaning. It was the most intense fuck of my life. 

They were both so huge and stretching my cunt more than i thought it could take. 

Mike pulled me towards him and gave me a deep kiss, our tongues made out and i could feel lesions on his tongue. I sucked on them and wanted more.

Me flat on his stomach allowed Ricky to almost sit on my ass and pound the shit out of me.

He jackhammered me hard and swift.  I let out a moan of pain and pleasure into Mike's mouth.  He just took it in and grabbed my nipples and started to play them.

I couldn't stop moaning, i was in ecstasy.  

After another 10 minutes of this pounding, Mike let out a loud moan and yelled, "I am going to poz your cunt with my aids"

I yelled back, "Oh yes please make me pregnant with your seed".

He froze and grabbed my hips hard and thrust in me. I felt his huge cock expand and shoot a  hot charged load in me. 

Ricky couldn't hold off any longer and i felt his cock burst in me.  I was a bitch in heat and kept riding Mike and pushing back on Ricky trying to get as much cock in me and using my cunt muscles to squeeze every drop out of them.  

"Ohhh yeah bitch you want it all don't you", Ricky said as i kept pushing back and forth onto his huge stick.  He was wrecking my prostate and i was on the edge.

"Yeah bitch ride cock.....that's all you are good for", he said.  

After a few more thrusts i couldn't hold back and shot all over Mike's chest. 

After cumming, Mike pulled me down and gave me a deep sensual kiss. I stayed there calming down from my orgasm with 2 huge cocks and all that poz seed in me while kissing this gorgeous AIDS man. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

After lying with his cock in me and very sensual kissing. I climbed off his still semihard cock. It plopped out and cum fell out on his stomach.  I leaned down and licked the cum which was pink from the stretching and tearing of my cunt with these two huge cocks.  I then cleaned his gorgeous meat of cum and my ass juice.  His cock oozed some slightly yellow cum.  It looked like infected discharge and i bent down and sucked it up, he moaned and pulled me towards him and he kissed me deep and out tongues exchanged his cum and discharge.  "You are such a dirty whore aren't you. You can get enough of my infected seed and my filthy dirty puss leaking out of my cock", he said,

"No i can't. I want your dirty seed in my cunt and in my mouth so i can get pregnant and taste you all day", i smiled back at him and kissed him again. 

Ricky came up from behind me and stuck two fingers in me and swirled them around and massaged my prostate. I fell foward in surprise and closed my eyes a little and moaned as my pussy was so wet. "Yeah you dirty slut. You just got fucked by 2 cocks and we all came and no more than 2 minutes later i'm fingering your pussy and your all horny again", he laughed.

It was true.  My ass got wrecked and bred and i was still horny.  He kept massaging my pussy walls and my prostate and started to moan and breath harder. He quickly pulled out his fingers and i looked back in disappointment.  He laughed, "No more pleasure whore", he said taking his fingers with cum, puss and a little blood scooped up in his fingers and stuck it in my mouth.  I opened gladly and sucked on his fingers and licked them as if they were a cock.  "Yeah good boy, suck all that dirty diseased cum and puss and your pussy juice", he said. He stared at my and our eyes locked as i sucked them clean.  He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and pulled me in and kissed me deeply.  "Good boy"

I them without being told, dropped on my knees and sucked his semihard cock and cleaned it good.  It tasted of cum and blood and some puss. He pulled me up turned me around and put the butt plug in my ass abruptly. And then he started to twisty and rotate it around a bit and i started to moan again.  He stopped and slapped my ass. "Lets go slut before i fuck you again and leave you here as his property", he laughed.  I looked back at him and had that look in my eye of wishing he would.

"Ohhh someone's in lust.  Mike you may have puppy here that won't leave", he said.  

"Yeah, he's a hungry little bitch.  You can leave him. I could use a slut around the house", Mike said and laughed but was serious.

Mike stared at me while i put my panties and short shorts on with lust and hunger. 

"Sorry he's not my boy to give but maybe we will come back soon. You want that don't you", Ricky asked.

"I do but only if its okay with you and Daddy", i said.

"We will see. Take care Mike.", Ricky said 

I walked over to him and kissed him deeply. "You come back now", Mike said.  "I hope i can", i said.

As we drove back to my Daddy's place i couldn't believe i just took diseased, AIDS cum and loved it. In fact i wanted more.  I was both scared and excited.  My cock grew hard and i reflected on those last few days of incredible sexual pleasure and experience. I wanted more. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Ricky drove me back to my Daddy's place. Ricky said he wanted to come in and see Brian.  Brian was waiting for us. I went to him and he kissed me deep, out tongues locked as he grabbed my ass.  

"Hmmm, I taste some dirty jism on you", he said

"Yes Daddy, I just got fucked", i said looking down

"Good boy. Ricky breed you good over the last couple of days?", he asked

"Yes i did.  He is a fine piece of ass.  Thank you for sending him over to me.  He is one of the hottest, tightest cunts, i have ever had", he said smiling

"I also took him to see Mike", Ricky said

"Ohhh. How is he doing?" Brian asked

"Not good.  Going down hill, but he can still fuck hard and pump cunts like yours full of dirty seed", he said smiling

"So you took full blown AIDS, gono and whatever else he has cum, did you", Brian asked

"Yes Daddy i did", i said

"You enjoy it?", he asked

"Yes Daddy i did.  His cum felt different and tasted different", i said

"Yeah cause its got all that other charged stuff", he said

With that he took me into the bedroom, Ricky followed, and Brian pulled down my shorts, bent me over and ate me out. I let out a loud moan and spread wanting him to eat me out.

"Yeah your filled with dirty cum you whore", he said

Without saying a word, he pulled out his tongue and pushed back his huge cock in me. 

I let out a groan of pain and pleasure

Pain as my ass was still raw and stretched.  Pleasure cause i have not had my Daddy in me for 2 days and it felt so good and comfortable. His cock is huge and has a particular shape that fits in me. 

He started to thrust in me hard, pounding me with a fury and speed. It was animal...pure instinct mating and it was incredible.  He started panting, pulling me back chewing on my neck, twisting my nipples, kissing me, our tongues stretching out to intertwine with each other.

"Oh Daddy please fuck me, take me, its been too long Daddy please fuck me, breed me!", yelled

"Fuck bitch you'll get it.  You dirty slutty whore", he said

He fucked me pounding me from behind for a good 20 minutes until i felt his cock expand and shoot his hot seed in me.  

"Ohhhhhh", he moaned

"Ohhhh Daddy yes please give me all your seed", i moaned

After fucking for another 5 minutes he slowed down and collapsed on me.  He lay there with his stick up my ass. It felt so good to be with him again.

I hear Ricky get up pull down his pants and could see his huge cock hard now, looking down as he stroked his stick.

"Now its my turn whore", he said. 

Brian rolled off me and Rick sat on my ass and rammed his huge cock in one motion.

Brian took his cock and put it at my mouth. It was covered in cum, my pussy juice and it was pink as there was some blood. I hungrily took his cock in my mouth and sucked him clean and started to give him a bj. 

"Oooooow", i yelled out in pain as his cock seared into my tender worn ass. And as his cock is longer i felt him deeper in me. 

"Ohh yeah you just got fucked good by a huge cock, but your cunt is still tight....Damn what a hot ass", he said stroking deep into me

Its true my ass was able to keep tight for all the recent fucks. Part i think cause that is just how my ass is and the other is hard work. I practice my ass muscles to keep them strong so i can always squeeze and pleasure the cock in me.  I've come to believe that if i really want to be a good submissive bottom its about the tops pleasure first.

He just sat on me and took over where Brian left off but fucked me harder and deeper.  He kept me down and just fucked my ass.  It hurt in the angle he was pounding me from but he was also stroking my prostate to crap. 

"Yeah fucking tight pussy.  Im gonna fill you up with more poz seed you dirty little whore", he moaned

Brian started to fuck my mouth and ram his cock down my throat.  I opened up my pipes and let his assault my mouth.

After pummeling my ass for another 10 minutes Ricky finally yelled out and shot his load deep in me. 

He kept fucking me for another 5 minutes and was rock hard when he pulled out and Brian let out a moan and dumped another load into my mouth.  I sucked his cock dry and savored the taste of his cum in my mouth before swallowing.

I was beat at this point.  I just had been double fucked and fucked again 2x by two very large cocks.

Daddy rolled over and kissed me. Ricky came on the other side and kissed me too.  

I closed my eyes spent and dosed off. 

I opened my eyes and my two Daddy's were still sleeping next to me. Brian was on his side facing away from me and Ricky was on his back, his cock semihard on his thigh.  I couldnt resist and started to softly kiss and suck his cock.  I just let his cock head lay in my mouth and used my tongue to softly tease his head. I didnt want to wake him up....yet.  After a few minutes he got hard and while my cunt was wrecked, stretched, sore and a little torn, i need more cock and cum in me. 

I straddled him and placed his cock at my hole and slowly sat on his fuck stick.  Halfway down his eyes opened and he said, "You little filthy whore, you need cock all day don't you". 

I looked back at him with my sexy stern eyes and said, "Not just cock but your poz seed." and leaned down and kissed him. I felt empowered and like the top at this point. Riding his cock and owning the scene of me taking it and making him give me his seed. His poz dirty seed that i wanted, no needed in my cunt. 

I started to ride him hard taking his cock deep in me, massaging his cock with my cunt muscles and gyrating my ass on him.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah you whore....ride me like a cunt you are", he moaned loudly

By now i was riding him hard. Brian woke up and i could see him stroking his hard cock. 

I had my eyes half open just enjoying the pleasure of Ricky's hard huge cock.  He was not as thick as Daddy but he was long and touched me deep. 

I was so into my own pleasure i didn't realize Brian was behind me and pushed me forward and stuck his cock at my hole. 

"Oh god no please you are both two big", i cried

"Shut up whore. Go for it Brian, he took me and Mike today", Ricky said

"Yeah that's my dirty little whore", Daddy said as he pushed in his fat head.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh", i yelled as his fat head pushed into my ass

I felt like he tore my cunt up as he kept pushing.  Half way in i had to breath deeply as the wind got knocked out of me as i was being filled my two mammoth cocks. 

"Yeah bitch we are going to fill you up", Daddy said

He them thrust in one push and was fully in my pussy.

"Ohhhhh God", i yelled in both pain and pleasure. I felt my cunt stretch and rip a little but suddenly i felt huge pressure on my prostate like i have never felt before and both of them were past my second ring deep in me and it was like they were stretching my cunt and stomach. 

They were both now fucking me good, Ricky lifting his hips and pulling me down and Brian mounting me from behind like a Rottweiler fucking me hard.

The pain and pleasure was incredible. I just started moaning uncontrollably and babbling, "Ohhhh yes fuck me please, breed me, make me your whore please. i want to get pregant please fuck me please i need your seed in me", i moaned.

As they both came earlier, they fucked me for a good 30 minutes pummeling me, our tongues intertwined, Ricky sucking on my tits and chewing on my nipples and Brian sucking and chewing on my neck leaving hickey marks. It was incredible ecstacy. 

"Ohhh god im going to cum", i yelled.

Brian stopped fucking me and grabbed my balls hard causing a sharp pain and subduing my orgasm. 

"Not yet your dirty whore, you cum last", he said and then turned my head and gave me the most intimate passionate kiss, then started rammming back into me.

It was incredible animal sex as we fucked more and more. I felt Ricky expand first and shoot his load and then a few minutes later Daddy finally shot in me.  They both kept fucking and grinding into my cunt telling me they wanted the seed to soak in. Then Brian started fucking me hard focusing on my prostate and in a minute i shot a huge load all over Ricky. DAddy then grabbed my cock from behind and kept stroking me and with his other hands played with my nipples. As i had just cum my cock was oversensitive and i started to squirm and push his hand away. Ricky grabbed my hands and held them away.  i kept squirming but couldn't get away as i had two large cocks still hard in me keeping me from moving or wanting to move as i realized i was still on my own riding them and grinding against and on them. Brian pulled me back towards his chest and i kissed him while he kept playing with my cock and tits. It was sensory overload and couldn't take any more it being milked, fucked and my nipples being played and i shot again another load and let out a deep guttural moan. Brian kept playing with my cock and i begged him to stop but he kept going and kept fucking me and i couldn't take it and before i blacked out i felt another orgasm take over my body. I was spent and out. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I awoke the next morning. I was alone in bed and it was late morning.  My body ached and my ass was sore. I also had a headache.  As i turned lay back and opened my legs i felt cum run out of my ass.  I put my fingers downs and put it to my fingers. Cum with some pink in it. I licked it. It tasted of my men and my cunt. Yummmy.  

"Good morning. You cant get enough can you", Daddy says looking at me from the door. 

"No i guess i cant", i said smiling at him.

He came over and sat next to me and asked me how the last 2 days went.  I told him all about meeting Ricky which was his Daddy who POZd him and how intimate sex was with him. I also told him about being fucked by Mike and thought he was really sexy and was attracted to his gaunt body.  Telling him all the details made me horny which he noticed.  He pulled the sheets away and took me in his mouth. My cock was still sensitive from last night but it felt so good.  He kept sucking me gently and stuck two fingers in my hole and massaged my prostate gently.  Pulling off my cock he said, "Just relax and cum". I did just that.  He sucked softly and massage me gently and slowly i felt my orgasm come up.  He paused and said, "Just relax and dont tense, let it flow out of you.". I laid back and he went back to sucking and massaging my prostate.  A few minutes later, i felt it come up again and i just breathed and relaxed and came. The orgasm was huge. It was like stress was leaving my body and not tensing made the cum just flow out of me, a lot. Even though it didnt feel like it spurted out of me it actually felt like i pushed out more cum.  Daddy just sucked slowly and swallowed the cum. After the orgasm subsided he kissed me and told me he had made lunch and to come out to eat.

I got out of bed and looked down and there was cum where i was laying mixed with a little bit of blood.  Daddy told me to lick it up and i did. I luv the taste of cum especially POZ cum. It has a different taste and love it even more when its mixed in with my pussy juice. 

I went out to the kitchen and sat at the dining table.  We ate and talked about what he had been up to. He said he had been busy at work and hung out at the bar.  He played with Cody who works for him at the store one night at the bar. He said Cody took about 5 cocks in the bathroom that night then begged to come with him. He brought him home and they fucked several times that night and the next day.  I had a jealous look in my eyes but knew we agreed early on that our relationship was open. 

"I am glad you had a good time with Ricky and met Mike but i am glad you are back", Daddy said

"I am too.  I missed you.", i said and with that walked over to him, got on my knees pulled down his shorts and sucked his semihard cock.  After getting him hard i turned around and sat on his cock while was sitting on the kitchen chair and fucked myself on his huge stick.  After a few minutes, he picked me up, took me over to the couch put me down on all fours and started ramming my ass. It felt so good to have him back in me.  The way he stretches me and fits in my cunts feels so good and he wrecks my prostate. 

I kept pushing back at each of his slamming thrusts, we were both grunting trying to take pleasure off of each others body. Me trying to get all of his cock in me and him trying to get as far in me as he could.  This lasted at a hard and fast pace for what seemed like 20 minutes until he grabbed my hips, pushed me flat on my stomach and just pound straight into my ass.  He cock rammed directly into my prostate causing me to moan like a total bitch in heat and my cock leaked. My pussy started to spasm and grip his cock as i started to cum causing him to yell out, and explode his balls deep in me and shoot hot ropes of charged cum deep into my cunt. 

He kept grinding into me working his seed into my pussy.  He collapsed on my back, i turned my head and we kissed and our tongues danced. After a few minutes he pulled out and i turned over and licked his cock cleaned and laid back. He said he needed to go to work and i fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and felt like shit.  The body ache was worse and i had the chills. I went to the cabinet and took some Tylenol and went into the bedroom and went to bed.  I woke up the next morning with my pillow wet from cold sweats and the fever i probably had.  Daddy was sitting on the bed next to me.  

"How do you feel?", he asked

"Better than i did last night", i replied

"You look like you had the fuck flu again.  Ricky's and Mike's AIDS strain must have impregnated you hard and deep." he said

"I guess so.  I have a part of  him in me now", i said softly

"Yes, you should go back and thank him", Daddy said

I brightly smiled and agreed.

"Yeah you like Mike.  He is a hot guy with a huge fuck stick. You should continue to rest today", Daddy replied

"I am glad you have spent time with Ricky and Mike. Especially Ricky since he was my breeder and he made me pregnant.", Daddy said.

"I am glad. It was incredible, sensual, animal, sexual and also very intimate", i replied back

I explained how to give myself to them and have them make me pregnant with their seed was such a deep and intimate sexual act with them. I feel like they are with me forever.  

Daddy could see me getting hard.

"Go on", Daddy said

I went on to share that i know i like to be a bottom and even submissive. I love giving myself to men and offering my body to them and having them take me, own me and plant their seed in me. I love the feeling of them marking me with their seed, especially POZ seed.  I love being in rapture, soft intimate kisses and also men taking me as property and marking me with their mouths leaving hickeys and bite marks on me. I love when i can see male alpha tops looking me over, desiring me and wanting to take me.  I told him there are just some men i see and smell that i feel the primal desire to mate with. 

"I am glad you know your place as a bottom to take all loads and offer yourself to all men. You can top if you want to but you cannot refuse a load. Moving forward i also do not want you to cum as much or not until the top has cum in you. I will also be continuing with your body development.  I am going to make your nipples large so men can you them to hold on to you while they fuck your pussy. I also want them to sensitive that with a light touch your moaning like a slut.  I also want them big so guys know your a whore. I am also going to make your cunt lips fatter to provide more pleasure to cocks entering you. I am also going to put a tattoo on you so men know your are a whore. And lastly i want you wearing your pink chastity cage all the time along with the urethra plug.  You can piss and you can even cum but it will impede your orgasm and keep the cum in you. You understand all of this?", Daddy explained to me. 

"Yes Daddy", i said looking up at him. 

"Good boy", he said

He got up and went to the drawer and got all those things out and told me to strip down.  He placed the suction cups on my nipples and pumped them till they got really big and them removed the pumps from the suction cups.  He moved them around and that went straight to my cock.  Then is put a suction cup on my hole. and started to pump and feel my ass lips get puffy and push out.  When he lifted me backwards so i could see it i was amazed that i had a prolapse and had pussy lips.  Finally he got the urethra plug, applied some lube and slowly worked into my piss hole.  It was uncomfortable at first but i got used to it and then he was playing with it, it actually got me hard.  He them squeezed my balls and i squealed and my cock when soft and he stuffed it into the pink chastity lock.  

"Now you are set. Lay for a while and i will be back", he said kissing me on the lips. 

I lied back with my legs open and lifted on a pillow with my ass hanging so the pump on my now pussy lips would stay in place.  I could see my nipples large like a whopper candy and my cock was straining in the cage hard with some precum leaking thru the plug. 

After about 15 minutes Daddy came back, and removed the anal pump.  He started playing with my cunt lips.

"Ohhh yeah your pussy is all puffy and fat and your cunt is leaking your so horny he said fingering me.  It was true, all that stimulation made my hole wet.  He started fingering me deeper and pulled out his fingers and put it in my mouth. I licked them and tasted my pussy that had a hint of cum that was in me.  He lifted my ass and put his mouth on my hole and ate me out.  I let out a loud moan and spread my legs so he could eat me out more.  It felt so good and my fat lips were now so senstive, i started to beg him to fuck me.  

He put my legs on his shoulder and entered me in one push.  I could feel each inch of his cock pass thru my fat cunt lips.  "Ohh damn your pussy feel tighter and wet and your fat pussy lips are grabbing my cock.  Oh damn all men are going to want you.", Daddy said

Hearing that made me feel so sexy and so slutty i couldn't help but just start to squeeze and massage his mammoth stick in me and that made him moan loudly and start to pound the shit out of my fat cunt. 

"Ohhhh yeah your pussy is so tight and your fat cunt lips are driving me crazy.  Yeah milk Daddy's cock if you want me seed boy", he exclaimed

I milked his cock hard and wanted his seed so bad.  He kept pounding me and then tore off the suction cups on my nipples and the air went back into them and he started to squeeze them.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Dadddy please!!!!", i moaned

They were so sensitive that just started to cum and my cunt wrapped around his cock convulsing and squeezing it like a boa constrictor.  He yelled out and i felt his cock expand and his hot seed erupt into pussy.  My cock convulsed but very little cum came out and i felt it get pushed back down my cock. It was an amazing feeling that made my cock even hard and as Daddy kept pounding me, it felt like i didn't even cum and wanted to fuck more. 

After another 5 minutes of fucking and him dumping another load in me he pulled out and laid next to me.  I was still so horny as if i didn't cum and told him that.  He laughed and said the chastity and plug worked better than he thought. He said he wanted to transform me so i would get tired of cock and become less horny cause i came. He also said that my pussy lips will drive men crazy.  

I couldn't wait for what lie ahead. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Thank you for all the followers and readers of this story. I appreciate all your comments.  I know the story got a slow start and not fast enough for some but hope its been more of what people like (as i do). I hope to get more views and followers as i develop the story more and he takes on his new chapter in his life of being a real bottom whore. Stay tuned. 

• Like 3

I woke up the next morning feeling much better although my ass was still tender and sore. Daddy had left for work already so i began to go thru my new daily routine.  I put on the nipple suction cups and pumped and they got huge.  I cleaned my chastity cock cage and put the urethra plug back in.  I then went to attached the anal pump and placed it up and on my hole and turned it on.  My cock was dripping due to the stimulation of my nips and my pussy.  I ate breakfast while i waited for the pumps to work.  After about 20 minutes i removed the anal pump and played with my hole.  Daddy also left me a douche bulb with a new mixture in it. It was a water with aloe and a bit of baking soda. After putting a little I noticed my ass was wet and leaked a little. When i stuck my finger in it was slick and wet.  It made my cunt even wetter than just doing the anal pump.  My cock was now hard, straining against the lock and leaking precum thru the small hole in the plug. I removed the nipple pumps and replaced them with Elastrator Rings which were really small tight rubberbands that i applied with a clamp and made my nipple push out, make them bigger and more sensitive.  Daddy also left me my pink butt plug to keep any cum i had gotten from the day in me. I got dressed in a pink satin thong, and then my scrubs as i had class later this morning.  

I left and ran errands and then went to class.  Today was part lecture and part practicum. During part of the practicum Aaron the young 19 year old and i partnered.  We were learning and practicing putting on bandages and tourniquets.  We did arms and then legs. Aaron and i chatted and made some small talk and started to get to know each other.  He asked how why i moved to PS.  I told him i met this guy and now he was my Daddy and he lived here so moved in with him from LA.  

"Cool. What do you mean by Daddy? Is he your bf?", Aaron asked curiously

"He is more than my bf. In fact we have an open relationship. He has helped me explore my sexuality and give into my desires and his.", i replied

Looking at his response he was very curious and my gaydar was going off.  He was a little femme but not outwardly. I also noticed he was getting hard as his cock was pushing against his scrubs.

Our instructor Richard came over to see how we were doing.  I was applying a bandage on Aaron's arm.  As we were sitting down we were at eye level to Richard's cock.  He wasnt rock hard but he was semi hard and i could see Aaron gaze at our instructors crotch. Slowly he was stare.  I applied the bandage and looked up at our instructor.  

"This look ok", i asked

He said it looked good just needed an adjustment.  He got closer moving in his crotch closer to both of us and grabbed Aaron's arm and pulled it towards him making his arm brush against his cock.  Aaron blushed and i could tell he got excited.  

"There you go thats better. That feel good Aaron", said Richard smiling

"Yes, yes it does, thank you." Aaron said looking up at him

Our instructor walked away to go to the next group.

"You like him dont you" i asked forwardly

"What do you mean?", he responded nervously

"Its ok, i am gay.  You ever been with a guy before?", i asked

"Only once in high school.  It was with a classmate, we were drunk one weekend and just jacked off together. But nothing else. ", he responded

He went on to tell about the one time with his substitute teacher.  He was in his early 20's and Aaron was in his senior year.  He would help Aaron with a project and they became close.  He felt comfortable with him. There was a tension between them but nothing happened as he wasnt at his school very long. 

Now it was Aaron's turn to apply a tourniquet to my left leg.  He was struggling a bit. Our instructor walked over and see how we were doing helped Aaron apply it.

"You need to be forceful and not worry about hurting the patient cause if you dont do it they will bleed which is worse for them", Richard said 

Richard leaned in and made the tourniquet tighter.  In doing so his hand brushed against my cock cage.  He smiled doing it again and again. 

"How does that feel" he asked me

"Very tight", i said

"Good, things should be very tight and keep things locked in", he said smiling at me ask he walked away.

Making it tighter caused my scrubs to tighten around my crotch and my cock cage showed a bit now.  I saw Aaron look at me aroused but also curious as it had a unique shape. You could also see the pink if you stared and looked closely.

"My Daddy has me locked up", i said smiling and proud to Aaron

"You mean your dick is in a cage", he asked

"Yes", i replied

"Why", he asked urgently

"My Daddy doesnt want me to have pleasure or orgasms thru my cock.  He wants me to be a pure bottom. Only for taking loads and giving men pleasure.  The only way i orgasm is thru my ass". i replied

The look on Aaron's face was priceless and also hot.  You could see his mind churning and wanting to learn more. Hungry to feed his unknown sexual desires. I looked down at his crotch and he was rock hard now.  It looked nice too, maybe 7" which is big for someone his body frame size. 

It was now break time.

"You wanna go get something to drink", Aaron asked

"No maybe next time. Im tired i am going to rest here, thank you.", i replied.  Aaron got up and with the rest of the glass and left. 

I still had some body ache. I just put my head down on the desk and rested. Richard our instructor came over and asked if i was ok.  I said yes just tired.  He said i looked like i had the flu.  I said no it didnt, although thinking to myself i did but just not that type he was thinking about.  He got a temperature reader and ran it over my head.  It read 99.8.  

"I think you should go home. You dont want anyone else to get sick" Richard said. 

"I am not going to get anyone else sick i am ok", i said

"Oh so you think cause you have completed a bunch of courses you are a doc now?", he asked

"No i just know what i have you cant catch by being around someone", i said back looking at him with a coy look

"Oh your converting? You took dirty seed", he asked understanding what i meant

"Yes", smiling back

"Did you know? Were you stealthed?", he asked as i could see his interest and arousal

"No i knew. I even begged for it", i said softly and seductively

I could see the bulge in his scrubs grow.  It looked fat and meaty and a nice size.

"Yeah, you a dirty bottom...guy" he said pausing as he reminded himself that he is an instructor and i am a student. 

"Yes i am", i said smiling

I told him that i actually got converted a while back but met up with my Daddy's gifter and his friend who has full blown AIDS and isnt on any meds.

Richard's eyes grew and i could see his bulge get even bigger.  

"I think his AIDS cum just infected me more and knocked me up.  i have his babies in me now, he made me pregant", i said smiling proud

Richard couldn't help him self mesmerized with my story he reached down and rubbed his huge rock hard cock which looked like he had a PA too. 

I looked back and licked my lips. 

I stood up and walked back towards the back of the classroom where there was an office. I walked in and got on my knees.  He came in shortly after closed and locked the door and i pulled down is scrubs. He was wearing a hot jstrap. I pulled it down and a nice 8" thick cock popped out with an 8 guage PA.   My mouth went to work sucking on his meat and savoring the precum oozing out of his cock.  I was just getting started.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4