Making of a Whore

We arrived at the bar we had been to a month ago.  It was crowded Sunday night.  Daddy and I sat at the bar and ordered some drinks.  

"Hi Brian longtime no see.  Your boy still with you", the bartender said

"Yeah", said Daddy

A few other guys came by to talk to Daddy and i could feel their eyes raping me over.  I could see the hunger as they looked me over.  This made my clit really hard and my cunt wet. 

As Daddy was talking to one of his friends a guy came on the other side of me and put his arm on my back. "Hi i am Will.  You Brian's new boy", he asked

I looked up at him.  He was late 50's about 6ft medium build. He had a beard and moustache, loops in each ring and a nose ring, nipple rings and he was wearing a leather vest with no shirt and ripped jeans longboard type shorts.  He also had some arm and chest tattoos. He was hot and he smelled incredible. 

"Me and Brian go way back", he said stroking my back and going lower

"Yes i am his boy. I belong to him", i said in a matter of fact way

"Hmmm you belong to him.  Like you are his property", he asked. His hand was now at the waist of my shorts in my panties. I sat up in shock how low he was going. He just stayed in the top part of my ass softly stroking it.

"Yes i am", i said smiling looking at him with attraction and looking at his body.  He could tell i was attracted to him

"Hello Brian.  Is your boy ready to be taken" I have been waiting.", Raymond said coming in between Daddy and I

Daddy looked back at me and Raymond and could see Will's hand down my shorts.

"You can take him in the back Raymond. He's converted so you can have him. Serve him good boyl", Daddy said.  

Raymond looked at me with his hungry eyes.  "Lets go boy i want to tap this sweet pussy of yours.  I got something good for you, you are going to beg me for more", he said

He reached over and pulled Will's hand out and put his hand down my shorts and lifted my ass off and stuck his finger in me.  It was his middle finger and he went right to work on my prostate.  With his other hand he started to tease and pull my nipples which were jutting thru the holes in my tank top. 

I was in heat. My eyes closed and i let out a soft moan.  I looked over at Will and he could see how horny i was and his eyes were looking at me with hunger.

"You are one little horny slut arent you.  Just a little fingering and your pussy is dripping and look at you so in heat.  You want my cock dont you", he whispered in my ear while still fingering me and playing with my nipples

"Yes", i moaned softly and looked down in shame

Using the finger in me he pulled my off the bar stool and used it guide me thru the crowd to the back of the bar.  It was packed so it took us a while to get in the back.  As we were walking thru guys could see he had a finger in my ass.  A few buys groped my cock and my tits.  One guy even twisted them, i yelped and moaned at the same time.  "You are a really horny whore arent you.  I felt your pussy grab my finger when he pulled on your nipples", Raymond said as we slowly pushed through the crowd. 

We finally made it to the back of the bar and the dark room.  I was an area of the back of the bar that was partially portioned off and had tables and chairs. It was kind of dark with only a couple of dim lights.  In the back corner there was another area of long leather benches like those in a dining booth but no table.  There was also a couple of leather ottomans.  Planters and a partition hid this area.  It was even darker and had a very dim black light.  When we got in the back there was a bottom being bent over with a top fucking him and another waiting in line to fuck him. 

Raymond took out his finger out of my ass and told me to strip for me while he pulled down his pants.  I turned around and took off my shorts.  He told me to leave on the jock strap. The pink letters "whore" glowed in the black light.  I could see the other tops stare at me. They could also see that i had on a pink chastity cage thru the mesh front of the jstrap.

He presented his cock and i got on my knees and sucked his huge cock. It was a good 8 inches and thick. Not as thick as Daddy but very thick still. He had a PA piercing and with what looked like a horseshoe ring thru his cock.  I was as good thickness.  I had never been fucked with one before and i was not sure how i would take it. Although as i was deep throating his cock and his piercing was banging against the back of my throat i started to get an idea.

Raymond picked my up and threw me on the leather booth bench and got up behind me and stuck his huge head and piercing in me. For an aggressive guy i am glad he took his time especially since he had the PA ring on. Once he got his head and PA ring in me he started to push into me.  I put my head down and arched my back taking more of him in me.  "Ohhhh you slut, Your cunt is so hungry its eating up my cock", he yelled and then slammed hard into me gripping my hips like handles.

My head flew back in pain as his penis ripped thru me and hi piercing was wrecking my hole.

He started fucking me hard and with a steady pace Turning my guts to mush but i didnt care it hurt but it also felt good. He is right i am just a slutty whore who is a bitch in heat. He started aiming as my prostate and pounding it and caressing it with his PA ring.  This sent me into overdrive and moaning out loud.  The way he stroked me and used his PR ring on my prostate made me crazy.  

"Ohhh yeah someone likes my cock and PA huh.  I can feel your cunt pulse on my cock bitch", he said ramming me

"Uhhhh yes", i moaned 

We were attracting a crowd at this point.  There were 4 tops with their cocks in their hands stroking and watching.  Raymond kept fucking me for the next half hour pounding the shit out of my pussy.  And he started kissing the back of my neck them my shoulders pulling me up and back against his chest. 

"You want my poz cum in your cunt?" he asked in my ear

"Yes", i said soflty

He had his hands on my tits twisting my nipples really hard. 

"Awwwww", i yelled as he tried to pull my nipples out of my chest and in doing so i moved off his cock. 

He pulled me back to him and on  his cock and just expertly worked my nipples. I had both pain and incredible pleasure.  My ass was pulsing around his huge meat. I leaned back and opened my mouth and let his tongue take control of my mouth in and hot wet kiss.  He then went to my neck while still playing with my nipples and started sucking and biting me. It was incredible.  

He pulled out.  Turning back to him I looked sad and frustrated wanting his cock back in me.

"Beg for it bitch. Tell me you want my cock in your pussy and filling it with my poz cum", he said

"Please stick your huge stick in me and fuck me good and breed me with your poz cum please i need it", i begged as i tried to back onto his meat and metal but he held me there for a bit. 

He teased my hole not sticking his cock in then in one motion rammed into me. 

He fucked my like that for another 5 minutes then  he turned me over and put my legs on his shoulders and rammed back in me.  He leaned over and we kissed and exchanged our spit and tongues.  I grabbed my legs and pulled them further back and open so he could offer more of myself to him and he could go deeper and he did. He was in my 2nd pussy rearranging my insides.

"Here comes" he yelled and he started to shoot huge hot loads in me. He must have shot 6-7 spurts in me.  He grinded in me for another 5 minutes while we were chest to chest our lips intertwined and my legs wrapped around his waist keeping him in me. 

"Your cunt is so amazing. Brian is a lucky guy" he said in my ear. 

We parted with another wet intimate kiss and he got off of me.  I grabbed his cock and pulled him to my mouth and cleaned him off. Without ten seconds going by another top got on the seat and lifted my legs and stuck his cock in me. I jolted in surprise at how quick it was but took it as the whore i am. After cleaning and sucking as much cum out of his cock he pulled out and kissed me and left.  I could see more guys lining up to fuck me.  They guy on me now had an average size cock and could feel him getting close. After 5 minutes he shot his load. 

The next guy who was a tall burly guy with a good size cock flipped me over and rammed my doggie style. HIs cock was thick and had a ring on it too but smaller.  He fucked me good and hard.  No kissing just fucking.  He pounded me for 10 minutes hard and doing short strokes wrecking my prostate.

"Your cunt is so hot and tight.  You like when i hit your gspot dont you", he said as he reached under to play with my cock.

"Ohh Daddy has your clit locked up", he said in my ear

I was focusing on his cock in me pushing against my prostate, "Yes i do it feels sooo good", i moaned back at him.

"Daddy locks up my clit to remind me only my cunt provides me pleasure", i said

"You are one fucking slutty whore who knows her place. Your cunt is for our pleasure", he said ramming into me.

He fucked me good and i felt him expand and shoot a huge load into me.  I pushed back on his cock trying to get all of him in me and squeezing it to suck out all of his cum.  I felt all the cum start to slush around in me. "Ohhh bitch your cunt is pulsing on my cock. You are a dirty whore", he said pulling out and leaving me to the next guy.

Another 2 guys who were ok fuckers came and dump more cum into me.  Other stuck their cocks in my mouth and came while others just watched, jacked off and came on me.  I was covered in sweat and cum. The last one when he pulled out and i moved a huge blob of cum fell out of my ass.  One of the guys watching got down sucked it up and ate my ass.  It felt good and soothing to have my ass eaten out. 

But it felt like almost 2 hours being fucked like a piece of meat and i was tired and my hole was sore. I felt my hole and my lips were puffy and cum was oozing out. 

Then I saw Will walk up pull down his pants and pull out his cock.  It was huge 9" thick and with a PA ring on it.  I got my knees and sucked his gorgeous cock.  It was thick and meaty and had a tattoo of a scorpion on it.

He lifted my up put me on all fours and entered me from behind.  He did it slowly and carefully entering me.  He knew he was big and the PA ring was thick. I finally felt him fully in me.  I felt full and my cunt being stretched by his meat.  He started to fuck me in a slow but deliberate pace. He put a bottle under my nose and i took a deep breath. My head started to spin. 

"I am going to take my time and enjoy your cunt. You are mine right now" he whispered in my ear. He kept up his steady rhythm and fucked me for what seemed like a good hour.  I know it was less but it took long.  After fucking me doggy he sat down and pulled me on his cock as i bounced on his lap.  Our lips intertwined in a passionate kiss swapping spit.  He then started to suck, lick and chew on my nipples.  My head flew back as the way he did it sent shocks down to my cock.  I got energized and started bouncing hard on his cock. Wanting a good fuck from his meat. He started kissing and biting me on my chest, neck and all my wet spots.  

"I am going to leave my mark in you and on you bitch", he said as he bit and suck my neck. I pulled his head into my neck as he did that and rode his cock.  Then he lifted me and put me on my back while staying in me and started to fuck me pushing my ankles at me ears.  He pounded me hard and steady and aimed at scraping and beating my prostate.  My head fell back and my eyes rolled back into my head.  I was in heaven. This stud was fucking me and hitting all the right and deep spots, working my nips and he was hot and he smelled incredible. He had that manly body odor i haven't washed in a day or two smell. He could tell i was intoxicated as he grabbed my head and stuff it in his armpit.  That deep whiff started to make my cunt convulse around his meat and i started to cum.  He yelled out as i gripped his cock like a python around its prey.  I felt his cock expand and shoot huge loads in me.

"Take my charge bitch", he yelled as he came in me.  He kept pounding me. "I am going to make sure my strain takes bitch", he said

After a few minutes he slowed down put my legs down and leaned in and kissed me.  He kept grinding his meat deep in my guts and i wrapped my legs around his waist and put my hands on his ass and pushed him in. 

"Please keep fucking me and stay in me please", i whispered in his ear

"Your cunt is so tight and wet. I am not done with you yet", he said

He kept his word. He got hard again and started to pound me.  He turned me on my side and lifted my leg and fucked me that way. He was hitting a spot deep in me no one else had.  It was still massaging my prostate but also hitting my 2nd ring like none other. He started to kiss the leg he was holding and sucking and biting leaving another hickiey mark on me.  He fucked me like that for another ten minutes then i felt his pulse and expand and shoot another huge load in me.  As he came so did i again, my cunt squeezing his stick.  My insides were mush and it felt like a gallon of cum was in me. He pulled out i climbed over to him and licked him clean.  He then moved my heads to his balls and i licked more. I couldn't stop licking, smelling and tasting him.  Then he lifted up and sat on my face and made me eat his ass. It was pungent and stink and unwashed but i ate him like i hadnt eaten dinner.  I ate his ass and balls for another 10 minutes when i noticed he was jacking off and came in my mouth shooting a small but tasty load in my mouth.  He leaned over and gave me a sensual soft kiss. 

"I am going to find you again and you will be mine. Your cunt and my cock are made for each other", he said

He got up and left.  I lay there spent with another guy climbing on me and fucking me. I had not energy to push back or even engage. I lay there like a piece of meat as this guy fucked my pussy.  Another guy came up to me and stuck his cock in my mouth. I just lay there sucking him with the little energy i had but in a minute he shot a nice load, 4 spurts in my mouth. I swallowed of course while another just shot his load on me.  I was a messy used up whore.  As i looked over i say my Daddy sitting down watching all of this smiling. I hope i have made him proud. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

The guy fucking me let out a loud moan and he shot his load in me, i think. At this point my  ass was so full of cum that it was hard to feel it unless they were hung.  A biker dude about 5'10" medium muscular build walked up pulled down his jeans and out plopped a thick 7" inch hard cock with a big PA ring and what looked like piercings along the bottom of his cock.  He turned me over and put his fat head at the entrance of my cunt.  Then slowly stuck it in.  It hurt a bit as he was thick, my pussy lips were raw from all the fucking and the PA ring.  For a rough guy he was gentle in slowly entering me. Once he was balls deep he started to fuck me good.  

"Ohhh god....uhhhhhhh", i threw my head down and moaned.  The piercings on the bottom of his cock were like nubbins massaging the walls of my pussy. It felt amazing. He started to fuck me good ramming with his pierced cock which massaged my pussy walls.  I also felt all the cum swoosh in me more.  I wasnt sure if it was his cock shape or all the piercings swirling it around but i didnt care it felt so good.  He also started gyrating his thrust in me working my cunt over with his stick and caressing my prostate.  My cunt started to spasm around his cock.

"Hmmmm somebodys pussy likes Daddys cock huh", he said in my ear then started to kiss and chew on my neck.  Even those my neck area was raw and red i turned my head so he could get to it easier and openeed my mouth hoping he would kiss me. Instead he just spat in my mouth. "Swallow whore", he commanded.  I did like the good slut i was.

"Good boy", he whispered and then gave me a long wet tongue filled kiss.  

After our kiss broke he really started to work over my cunt with his piercings. It wasnt his first fuck and he knew how to use his tool and all the attachments on it.  

Energized I started to push back on his cock trying to get all of him in me.

"Yeah thats it let your cunt eat my cock whore.  Thats what you are a cock whore.  YOu need cock and cum dont you slut?", he yelled

I didnt answer being enthralled by his fucking.  Then he suddenly stopped and pulled out.

"Please put it back in me please", i begged

"Please put what back in"where, he said holding my hips in place as i tried to push back on his metal laced meat

"Please put your glorious cock with all your piercings in my cunt please", i begged loudly.  Guys around cheered him to ram me others said make the whore beg more. One guy who i saw jacking off approached stuck his cock in my mouth and shot 5 spurts of hot jism in my mouth.  I swallowed and cleaned his cock. Another approached and just shot loads at my face. I tried to catch them with my tongue.

"What else", he asked loudly

"Shoot your cum in me please. I need your hot cum in my pussy", i begged even louder

"You just got cum in your mouth, you dont need anymore", he said as he teased my swollen hole with his pierced cock

"No i need cum in my cunt please. Please fuck me like a whore and cum in me. I need your cock and cock......please!!!!!", i begged loudly almost screaming

With that he rammed me in one thrust and went on to fuck the shit out of me.  I wasnt a person at this point, only a hole a cunt to pleasure his meat and take his cum.

"Ohhh yeah i cant feel your cunt eat my cock. Its hungry isnt it", he said fucking me hard

He was right, my pussy was convulsing on its own from all the stimulation of his cock and piercings it was in overdrive. I couldnt stop it squeezing if i wanted to. 

"Yes my cunt needs your cock please breed me please dont stop", i moaned

HE kept fucking me hard like that then pulled my up by my shoulders and back against his chest. He chewed on my neck, twisted my nipples and then kissed me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Daddy uhhhhhhhhhhh", i moaned 

The position i was being fucked essentlally siting on his cock raped my prostate with his PA and really felt his other piercings press against the walls of my cunt. 

"Feels good dont it", he said in my ear while he fucked me hard and chewed on my neck he was tender on my nipps working them into a frenzy. 

Another guys came up and started to suck on my balls and cock thru the cage.  I started to have an incredibly cunt orgasm squeezing his cock like a python and cumming.

"Ohhh shit. Ahhhhhhhhhh  damn your cunt is strong", he yelled as his cock was squeezed of its life and expanded to push back against my cunt he shot load after load in me.  

I kept riding him as he was left panting in my neck holding on to me.  After a couple of minutes of grinding he let me go and pushed me off his cock.  He came to my mouth and i knew my duty and cleaned him off.  All that cum, pussy juice and a little pink tasted so good. 

I lay back spent as i stared at this biker god.  Then another anonymous guy mounted me.  I am a whore. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5

The guy fucking me let out a loud moan and he shot his load in me, i think. At this point my  ass was so full of cum that it was hard to feel it unless they were hung.  A biker dude about 5'10" medium muscular build walked up pulled down his jeans and out plopped a thick 7" inch hard cock with a big PA ring and what looked like piercings along the bottom of his cock.  He turned me over and put his fat head at the entrance of my cunt.  Then slowly stuck it in.  It hurt a bit as he was thick, my pussy lips were raw from all the fucking and the PA ring.  For a rough guy he was gentle in slowly entering me. Once he was balls deep he started to fuck me good.  

"Ohhh god....uhhhhhhh", i threw my head down and moaned.  The piercings on the bottom of his cock were like nubbins massaging the walls of my pussy. It felt amazing. He started to fuck me good ramming with his pierced cock which massaged my pussy walls.  I also felt all the cum swoosh in me more.  I wasnt sure if it was his cock shape or all the piercings swirling it around but i didnt care it felt so good.  He also started gyrating his thrust in me working my cunt over with his stick and caressing my prostate.  My cunt started to spasm around his cock.

"Hmmmm somebodys pussy likes Daddys cock huh", he said in my ear then started to kiss and chew on my neck.  Even those my neck area was raw and red i turned my head so he could get to it easier and openeed my mouth hoping he would kiss me. Instead he just spat in my mouth. "Swallow whore", he commanded.  I did like the good slut i was.

"Good boy", he whispered and then gave me a long wet tongue filled kiss.  

After our kiss broke he really started to work over my cunt with his piercings. It wasnt his first fuck and he knew how to use his tool and all the attachments on it.  

Energized I started to push back on his cock trying to get all of him in me.

"Yeah thats it let your cunt eat my cock whore.  Thats what you are a cock whore.  YOu need cock and cum dont you slut?", he yelled

I didnt answer being enthralled by his fucking.  Then he suddenly stopped and pulled out.

"Please put it back in me please", i begged

"Please put what back in"where, he said holding my hips in place as i tried to push back on his metal laced meat

"Please put your glorious cock with all your piercings in my cunt please", i begged loudly.  Guys around cheered him to ram me others said make the whore beg more. One guy who i saw jacking off approached stuck his cock in my mouth and shot 5 spurts of hot jism in my mouth.  I swallowed and cleaned his cock. Another approached and just shot loads at my face. I tried to catch them with my tongue.

"What else", he asked loudly

"Shoot your cum in me please. I need your hot cum in my pussy", i begged even louder

"You just got cum in your mouth, you dont need anymore", he said as he teased my swollen hole with his pierced cock

"No i need cum in my cunt please. Please fuck me like a whore and cum in me. I need your cock and cock......please!!!!!", i begged loudly almost screaming

With that he rammed me in one thrust and went on to fuck the shit out of me.  I wasnt a person at this point, only a hole a cunt to pleasure his meat and take his cum.

"Ohhh yeah i cant feel your cunt eat my cock. Its hungry isnt it", he said fucking me hard

He was right, my pussy was convulsing on its own from all the stimulation of his cock and piercings it was in overdrive. I couldnt stop it squeezing if i wanted to. 

"Yes my cunt needs your cock please breed me please dont stop", i moaned

HE kept fucking me hard like that then pulled my up by my shoulders and back against his chest. He chewed on my neck, twisted my nipples and then kissed me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Daddy uhhhhhhhhhhh", i moaned 

The position i was being fucked essentlally siting on his cock raped my prostate with his PA and really felt his other piercings press against the walls of my cunt. 

"Feels good dont it", he said in my ear while he fucked me hard and chewed on my neck he was tender on my nipps working them into a frenzy. 

Another guys came up and started to suck on my balls and cock thru the cage.  I started to have an incredibly cunt orgasm squeezing his cock like a python and cumming.

"Ohhh shit. Ahhhhhhhhhh  damn your cunt is strong", he yelled as his cock was squeezed of its life and expanded to push back against my cunt he shot load after load in me.  

I kept riding him as he was left panting in my neck holding on to me.  After a couple of minutes of grinding he let me go and pushed me off his cock.  He came to my mouth and i knew my duty and cleaned him off.  All that cum, pussy juice and a little pink tasted so good. 

I lay back spent as i stared at this biker god.  Then another anonymous guy mounted me.  I am a whore. 

He pumped me for about 5 minutes.  I just lay there taking his cock.  I was so tired and drained and spent.  Another younger Latino dude with a nice cock was jacking off on the site came up to me and stuck his cock in my mouth.  I lay there on my back with his cock in my mouth sucking on him when after not more than a minute he shot a huge load of 6-7 spurts in my mouth. I almost choked but kept it all in my mouth, swirled it around while liking his head and started to stroke his cock to get all that honey out of his stick.  I swallowed it and cleaned his cock good. He pulled out of my mouth and said. Your pussy gets my load next time and disappeared into the crowd. 

"Oh shit your pussy is filled with so much cum....feels so good. Here come another", he moaned as he shot into me. 

As he pulled out my legs opened and a some cum spurt out of my ass. There was so much cum in me i couldnt hold it all.  I couldnt move at this point.  There were two more tops waiting there turn when Daddy walked over and held them off. 

He stood me up and helped me walk to back to the bar. The light started to come on so it must have been closing time.  The bar was not as crowded as before but there were still a lot of guys there even though the lights were on.  As we were walking through the crowd i was getting groped along the way. One guy came up from behind and stuck two fingers in my ass.  I just let me self get felt up like a slut.  As we kept walking the fingers came out but others groped.  We finally got to the bar and walked in the back to a door that said staff only.  The bar tender unlocked it and let us in.  Inside there was a shower.  Daddy took off my top and turned on the shower. As i looked at myself in the mirror i looked like a slutty wreck.  I had cum, spit and swear all over me, my mascara was smeared all over my eyes and i have bite marks all over my neck. Daddy helped me get into the hot shower. I managed to stand up holding on to bars in the shower.  

"Ill go see if your clothes are still back there", he said.

I just stood under the hot water soaking.  It felt good and what i needed. I heard the door open and what sounded like someone taking off there clothes.   Then the curtain opened it wasnt Daddy it was the bartender.

"Now its my turn whore. I've been waiting since the first time i saw you and been hard all night", he said.

"No please my ass hurts i cant take any more", i begged

"You sure you dont want some of this", he said while stroking a fat 7" cock. 

"Please no", i said softly as he turned me around and put his chest up against my back caressing my ass then my nipples. He was gentle and touching me in all the right places.  I let out a soft moan as he started sucking on my neck gently and working my nips over.  Then i felt his cock enter me slowly until he was all the way in.  His cock was really fat.  He then started fucking me in a good pace.  While my ass was raw at this point i just bent over and took it. I knew my place. I was just a whore. 

After fucking me for about 5 minutes he started short strokes and wrecking my prostate, i let out a soft moan.   "I knew you couldnt resist.  Your brain says no but your cunt says yes", he said

It was true he was hitting me on the right spots not to mention as he had a really fat dick it was like a plunger pushing all the cum deeper into me. I felt it push past my 2nd ring and almost felt like it was in my stomach.  While i really didnt want to fuck my cunt had a mind of its own as it started to squeeze his cock.

"Ohhh damn was a sweet pussy you have. After all those guys your cunt still feels amazing and tight. And all that cum in you. Fuck i am not going to last long your slut" he moaned

He didnt. About a minute later he started pumping quicker and then yelled out he was cumming.

"Here it comes another charged load in your dirty filthy cunt", he yelled and shot his load in me. 

He kept grinding into me when he finally pulled out. In my normal fashion i turned around dropped to my knees and cleaned off his cock. I also saw Daddy there watching me take another cock. The bartender left, and thanked Daddy.

Daddy found only my mesh shorts. I put them on and we walked out of the room and into the bar. As we walked out a few more gropes along the way. Daddy put me in the car.  When he got in he pulled out a butt plug and stuck it in me.  

When we got home he helped me into bed and i was out before my head hit the pillow. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

I woke up the next day in bed.  I looked over at the clock and it was almost 11 am.  My body ached and my ass was sore.  I rolled around in bed and just rested. Daddy came in and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. 

"How are you feeling", he said

"My body is a bit sore but my ass is hurting", i said

He lifted up my legs and pulled out the butt plug.  It slipped out easier than normal but still hurt as my ass was still raw.  He showed me the plug.  It was a glass plug.

"I used this since i knew your ass would be raw from all that fucking.  It was covered in cum and has streaks of pink.  

"Open up" he said as he stuck it in my mouth. I sucked on it licking it clean. 

"Thank you Daddy for last night and taking care of me and showing me what i need", i said

"I want you to realize what you are and what you are capable of and stretch your limits. Last night was the first step in your journey of what i have planned for you", he said

"And what is that Daddy", i asked shyly

"Its to become a true bottom whore. To become and own your sexual potential", he said

"Lets get you cleaned up", he said

While i rinsed off last night at the bar i was still a little sticky and smelling of cum and sweat.  I went in and took a nice hot shower and cleaned off.  When washing off my hole, i felt that my lips were still puffy and red.

After cleaning up i dried off and went into the bedroom to put on some underwear.  When I walked passed the closet mirror i looked at myself.  From top to bottom i was covered in marks to memorialize what happened last night.  One eye was a little red as cum got into that eye and it got irritated. On my neck i had two large hickeys, one on each side.  They were dark red and also had other marks around them.  My tits had bite marks and hickeys on them.  My nipples were both swollen and red and each had hickeys. I had other bite marks on my stomach and the groin area along with a few hickeys. Turning around I could see hickeys and bite marks on my shoulder and ass cheeks.

"What are you looking at", Daddy asked

"All the marks from last night" i said as i touched each one sensually

Daddy came up and snuggled from behind me with his hands roaming my body. "Tell me how you feel", he said in my ear

"It weird, I should say it looks ugly all these marks on me but actually its sexy and is turning me on", i said pausing while touching them

"How so", he asked holding me and kissing my neck and shoulders

"I cant really explain it but it makes me feel sexy. Like all these marks is someones desire of me and treating me like a piece of meat to be marked and owned", i said leaning back into him and turning my head to allow him greater access to my neck

His cock was now hard and poking against my hole.  I grinded back against him wanting him in me.  While last nice was incredible there is nothing like Daddys cock fucking me.  He pulled away and went to the night stand and put lube on his cock.

"I dont want to make your pussy hurt. I know its still raw. And yes you were a good whore last night.  They all wanted to use you and some mark you but some it was just raw desire." he said as he slowly slipped his huge cock in me.  I went on my toes to lift up to make his access easier and essentially climb back on his cock.  Slowly i slipped on it. It hurt as my ass was still raw but the lube helped a lot and i didnt care i wanted him to fuck me and take me. I needed to mate with him and have his seed in me. 

I stood there impaled on his meat with him slowly fucking me deep. He grabbed my arms as i bent forward as he started to pick up his pace and give me a good fucking.  He then picked me up keeping his cock in me and put me on the bed and sat on my ass with monster meat buried in my stomach.  

"Ohhhhhhhh", i moaned as he was past the 2nd ring and rubbed my prostate.  The friction was intense, there was pain as he fucked my raw cunt and yet there was incredible pleasure as he fucked me so deep and filled my pussy and wrecked my prostate.

He didnt last long, after 20 minutes of fucking me i felt him expand and shoot a huge load with 6 plus spurts in me.  Even after he came he kept riding my ass keeping me flat on my stomach pushing all his cum in me.  When he pulled out and got up i turned around got on my knees and sucked his cock clean.  He picked me up and we embraced in a deep passionate kiss.  

• Like 5
  • Piggy 6

e let me go and i felt his cum running down my leg. I wiped up and licked it.  Then I felt my whole. My lips felt raw and puffy.  I walked over to the mirror and bent over looking at my hole thru my legs.  

"Your pussy lips are nice and fat now", said Daddy

"My mouth is watering watching you finger yourself", he said as i fingered myself 

I stood up and licked my fingers clean.  I tuned around and bent over in front of the mirror again to look at my lips. I liked my cunt lips looking fat, I thought it looked sexy.  And i could see the lust in his eyes when talking about my fat pussy lips.

"I gotta get to work. I will see you later tonight", he said as he kissed me and left for work

I also had to get going as i started my nursing assistant accelerated course today. I got dressed in a hot pink thong, a high neck short sleeve to cover the hickeys and tan scrubs.  I looked at myself in the mirror and i was excited about my new career.  I also notice i had picked a tight size of scrubs.  If i moved in a certain way you could see the outline of my thong and even the color.  My nipples also protruded a bit when i turned a certain way. I didnt mind.  I am glad that Daddy let me keep the plug out  so i could heal. But i still had to wear my cock cage and nipple magnets. He said he still wanted me to remember my cock doesnt matter and wanted to keep working on my nipples to get them fatter. 

I got to class and sat down.  There were 5 of us in the class. Three guys and two women.  All of them were young maybe 20 or 21 with me being the oldest.  The instructor walked in and introduced himself.  His name was Richard Stockton and he is a registered nurse for 10 years and had been teaching for about 5 years with the last 2 years at this campus. He had moved to Palm Springs with his former partner.  He was handsome, 5'11 medium build with an arm tatt.  He went around the room and asked everyone to introduce themselves. 

First there was Jessica. She was 19, from LA and new to PS and just moved out here to be on her own and try this program and get a job. She was hot. When i was into girls i would have gone after her. She was 5'1, nice body and very girly. Next was Rex, he was 20 also new to PS from San Diego and also was interested in getting a job. He was 5'2 thin build.  Third was Syd short for Sydney. She was born and raised in PS and wanted to get into the health field. She was actually older then me at 27, petite build. She was cute but had a short cropped haircut, and an arm and neck tatt. Then there was Aaron who was also from PS and looking to get into the health field. He was also 19 and was 5'4" and had a tight fit build.  Lastly I introduced myself to the class. 

After the introductions we got started on the course. As it was an accelerated course it was 4 hours long. 

The class started off with an instructional overview of nursing, what our duties would be and what we would be learning. Each day we would have a mix of lecture and then practicum with short breaks in between.  During practicum we broke out into pairs to learn how to use the stethoscope to listen breathing, how to take someone's pulse and take someone's blood pressure. All the other students paired up and i got paired up with the instructor. Even though we had a lecture with a demonstration the instructor felt the need to walk around and help each pair of students.  So i just waited and watched everyone do their session.  He came back about five minutes later and we started.  He told me that he would practice on me first so i could see how to do it again correctly.  

As he listened to my breathing he started casual conversation which he also taught us during the lecture as a way to relax patients.

"So how long have you been in Palm Springs", he asked

"About two months", i said

"What brought you out here", he asked

I paused as i was sure how honest i wanted to be. I thought me might be gay but wasnt sure as a lot of hetero couples refer to their other half as partner these days. 

"A friend and just a change of scenery", i said

"Cool. There is a lot of opportunity in healthcare and you can make really good money. I think you will enjoy it and do well", he said as he listened to my breathing. In moving the scope on my chest he brushed over one of my nipples. He didnt say anything.  Then it happened again on the other nipple. My nipples were getting hard.  Not to mention as he was in close proximity he smelled so hot.  He has that manly leather bit of unwashed BO smell.  I was starting to feel a little flush and my cock was hard. Lucky i had the cage on but it still rises and in some ways is a little more noticeable as it has a hard shape. I just hope he didnt notice

"You ok", he asked as his hand softly grabbed my shoulder.

"Yes sorry just felt a little flush. I am fine now, thank you", i said

He then moved the scope to my back, took my pulse and then told me to move my chair as he was going to take my BP.  

"Mr. Stockton, why do you think I will do well in this field", i asked

"Well i can tell you are smart and can adapt based on the questions you asked", he replied

He sat across from me as we didnt have a table and grabbed my arm and put it on his leg as the arm needs to be relaxed and laying on something when taking someone's BP as he was talking me thru what he was doing in each step.  My arm lay up on his left leg with my hand at the top of his thigh.  He twisted my arm a bit to fit the cuff and the back of my hand brushed against the head of his cock.  He didnt have a hard on but it was semi hard. He adjust my arm and it wasnt touching any more.  He looked at me and caught me staring at what looked like a nice thick piece of cock meat. He finished taking my BP and then told me to do him.  

I did the breathing and pulse as he instructed and then the BP.  We did the same in reverse and i put his arm on my leg.  

The other students were finished and he told them to take a break and come back in 10 minutes.  

I strapped the cuff on him and noticed he had nice tatts on his arm including a scorpion.  It wasnt large about 2 inches but it was very hot.  "You like tattoos", my instructor asked

"Yes i find them very cool. You like scorpions?" i said

"Lets just say i have a bite", he said smiling

I smiled and laughed back at him. 

His hand was relaxed palm up on my upper thigh.  As i was trying to get the cuff on his arm it moved his arm and the back of his hand brushed against my cock or more precisely my cock cage.  I moved his arm quickly in hoping he didnt feel the plastic cage.  He didnt say anything and he was watching watching me put on the cuff but caught his glance at my hard cock.

After taking his BP i removed the cuff. 

"You did a good job. You can go take a break now", he said

Standing up i saw how big his cock was. It was a nice thick hung piece of meat. 

I went outside and chatted with the others for a short while. 

We all came back and continued class.  Why he was lecturing i looked up that scorpion tattoo. It talked about evil spirts and other things then it said gay men. I click the link and it meant the person was HIV positive.  My cock got suddenly hard and i got flush again.

The last part of class was practice again with bandages. At 6p when the class ended i and Aaron stayed back to help the instructor clean up the class and reset the tables and chairs.  Aaron was cute and had a tight body.  As I was putting away some supplies in a box and placing them under a table i bent down and over to put them away.  I could see in the stainless steel 

I picked up dinner on the way home. When i got home i dropped the scrubs and kept on my thong. I waited for Daddy on the couch watching TV.  

He finally came home after 7p.  When he came in we started to kiss and make out.  I dropped on my knees and sucked his cock as if i hadnt eaten anything all day.  After he was hard he took me put me on the couch ass in the air and ate my pussy. 

"Ahhhhh Daddy yeah eat me please", i moaned

"Yeah your pussy is all wet isnt it.  Your all horny", he said in between eating me out.

He stuck his tongue and fingers in me working my hole then he started to lick and nibble at my pussy lips. They were still raw and sensitive but it felt good.  He stopped reached over to the stand next to the tv and pulled out lube and put some on his cock then stuck his mammoth meat in me.

"Ohhhhhh Daddy fuck me please. I need your cock in me, i need your cum, your babies swimming in me", i begged

He started to ram into me and fuck me good. All i could do is brace for his thrust and push back to get as much of him in me.  

He fucked me ramming deep into my cunt then gyrating and working my prostate.  My cunt started to spasm around his huge meat.

"Ohhh yeah baby, your cunt missed Daddy huh.  Yeah work Daddys cock", he said pumping in m

"Yes i do. Please cum in me please", i begged

After a good 10 minutes of pounding i got my wish and felt his cock expand and shoot 5 spurts in me. He kept fucking me for another 5 minutes then finally pulled out.

I turned and sucked on his cock cleaning him and trying to keep his cock hard so he could fuck me again. I wanted him back in me so badly. 

He pushed me off his cock and then went down on my already hard and leaking cock. He sucked me for a good 3 minutes then grabbed the lube and stuck a finger in his ass and then put some lube on my cock and stroked me. I was surprised and in shock at what he was doing.

"I want you to fuck me", he said

"What.......i never did that before", i stammered

"Youve never fucked before", he asked

"I have but only girls", i said

"Trust me you will like this more", he said stroking my cock which was leaking 

"I want you to fuck me and cum in me. I want us to exchange our charged loads now that you poz, baby. And its not a request. Fuck me now" he said and then leaned over and gave me a wet passionate kiss

He got on all fours and he entered his slowly.  He was tight and while i wasnt huge like him my cock was a good 7 inches and fairly thick. I entered him slowly till i was all the way in and then slowly started to fuck him.  

He started to moan softly. He was right this was way better than pussy. His ass was tight and warm and it grabbed my cock.  "Now I know why tops like fucking so much", i said fucking him

"Yeah feels good dont it. But dont get used to it that much. You're still a bottom whore", he said

"I know Daddy" i said ramming into him

I started to focus on his prostate and he really started to moan loudly.  Being a bottom i think makes you a better top, i thought.

I wasnt going to last long and after 5 minutes of fucking him i started to shoot.

"Ohhh here it comes", i said shooting 6-7 spurts of hot cum into him.  

I kept fucking him then finally pulled out. He turned around and he licked me clean then put my legs on his shoulders and rammed into me.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh", i yelled

He was now fucking the shit out of me. It wasnt gentle he was ramming into me with all his might.  He ripped passed the second ring and started to wreck my prostate and rearrange my insides. All i could do was hold onto his arms and he rammed and pounded me. 

His sweat dripped from his head on me and we kissed deeply.  Then he started to chew on my neck and and i wrapped my legs around him pulling him into me as he fucked me good. 

After 15 minutes of pounding he finally shot another huge load in me.  We stayed like that intertwined with his cock in me, my legs a vise around his waist and our tongues locked. 

Twenty minutes went by making out and he pulled out of me still hard.  I sucked him clean then we both were starving and went to eat dinner.

We talked about our day. I told him about my class, my hot instructor and the other students. He told me about his day at the store and that Cody was going on vacation for a week and if i could help him out at the store.  I said sure.  I also told him i was schedule to go back to the clinic for my check up. 

In bed we talked and I thanked him for taking me to the bar and helping me with my journey on being a total whore bottom.

"Did you enjoy it", he asked

"Yes i did.  It felt strange. At the beginning when you told me to go with Raymond i was a little hurt. I felt like you didnt care about me and i was just to be passed around. But when i got back there it felt natural.  I couldnt stop taking cocks in me.  I wanted all of them and all of their loads.  It felt so good to be fucked like a total whore, a piece of meat, to be used for others pleasure to be filled with all that hot cum and even a bunch of poz cum. I felt so sexy." i said

We started kissing and he pulled back.

"I want you going forward in your next phase to never refuse a cock or a load, understand. If anyone wants to fuck you, you need to let them bare and breed you.  If someone flirts with you, i want you to let them flirt and flirt back. Dont refuse any load ok", he said 

"Yes Daddy i understand. Can i ask what about us, are we a couple?" i asked

"Yes we are but we are not exclusive. I want you to take any cock and load. I may fuck around and you will have to learn to live with that but in the end we will have each other", he said 

"Yes Daddy i know.  I tasted someones ass and cum on your mouth when you came home" i said

"Yes that was Cody. I ate him out, fingered him and sucked a load from him. He begged me to fuck him but i wanted to come home and fuck you good", he said

"Thank you Daddy", i said kissing him then going down on him sucking him hard then straddling his cock and sinking on his obelisk of meat

I rode him for a good 20 minutes and used all my strength to milk his cock

"Ohhh yea boy milk Daddys cock. You want another load huh", he said

"Yes Daddy i need your babies in me. Knock me up please", i moaned as he gripped my hips and thrust into me shooting another load in me.

I collapsed on him with him in me and we fell asleep. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

I woke up the next day. Daddy had left for work already.  He left me a note on the table. 

I want you to visit my Daddy today. Offer yourself to him as if was me. Dress up for him. Cock cage.  Take the butt plug with you but not in your pussy.

On the back was his address which was about 20 min away.

I got dressed in a light blue lace thong, short jeans cut offs that showed my ass cheek and a tight tank top.  I also put on sheer black knee high stockings and wore my high heel boots. I looked in the mirror and put on a little eye shade.

I drove out parked and walked up to his apartment and knocked on the door.  

Opening the door was a tall mixed handsome latino black man. He was at least 6'1 with broad shoulders and was early 60's.  

"Hi i am Ricky you must be Brian's boy. Come in", he said

I went in and i sat on the couch.  He got us some wine and walked over to sit next to me.  He was wearing thin shorts and i could see the outline of his cock which was huge. He also had on a terry robe top that went to his waist and was wrapped around his thin body.  As I looked at his face it was gaunt. He looked a bit sick. He had a bit of a thin beard and moustache. 

He sat right next next to me and turned towards me.  

"So tell me about yourself", he said while tuning his body facing me, his legs touching mine and his hand resting on my leg.

I was nervous but yet calmed.  He had a very calming and warm demeanor to him. 

"My name is Jeff and I am Brian's boy. We met about two months ago and he has changed my life", i said

"How did he change your life and in what way", he asked

I turned to Ricky and made sure our legs were touching and started telling him the story of how wet met and got involved.  And I also went back further and talked to him about my journey being bicurious and hook ups with other men via massages and  road to being gay and more importantly a total bottom whore. I felt totally comfortable with him telling him my whole story.  I didnt realize that our fingers were intertwined and my leg was now on his and his other hand was now on my thigh.  

While is face was gaunt his eyes were stunning deep brown and he had long eye lashes.  I could stare at his for days.  

He leaned in and kissed me. It was the most soft and tender kiss i have had even more than Daddy. I opened my mouth and let him in, wanting his tongue to ravish my mouth. It was so sensual.  His hand on my thigh was now stroking it sensually as he touched my cock.  He felt the cage then went back to my thigh and felt up my balls through the bottom of my shorts. I let out a soft moan.  His other hands were working over my nipples.  He broke out kiss and leaned over and started to kiss on and suck on my nipples.  He didnt bit but rather sucked, licked and swirled them around with his tongue. I held his head there with my two hands softly rubbing kissing his head.  

"Take me please", moaned

He stood up and took off his robe. I saw a muscular and gaunt frame. Then he took off his shorts and saw the most magnificent cock.  It was huge, probably 10" and thick.  Not as thick as Daddy but very thick. It was veiny and has some red splotches on it. His chest also had some dark red splotches.

"Are you sure. I have full blown AIDS." he said as he stroked his now huge hard cock. I just stared at it, my mouth watering my cock hard. I was torn. He was so hot and sexy but he had full blown AIDS and who knows what else but it didnt matter and I didnt have to remember what Daddy told me, my desire, my cunt was running my mind.  I was so wet, I wanted him in me.

"Yes I want you to take me and make me yours. I want you to impregnate me with your seed. Please" i said taking off my clothes then getting on my knees to suck his huge cock.  

"Ohhh yeah suck it good", he said moaning

I sucked him for a good ten minutes teasing his head then taking most of him in my throat only gagging once.

"Your a good cock sucker. I see Brian has trained you well", he said lifting me up and putting me on the couch, spreading my legs lifting my ass and eating my pussy. 

I started to moan loudly as i opened my legs more.  He ate and ran his fingers in me massaging my prostate, teasing my hole also he scraped my pussy walls with his fingernails.  I winced in pain but didnt care cause it felt so good to get eaten out. 

He then reached over the stand next to the couch grabbed a key and unlocked my cage and took out my cock and removed the plug.  Then he lubed his cock and put my legs on his shoulders. 

"You sure about this. Once i am in you and i am going to cum in you", he said

"Yes please i dont want you in me", i said as he looked at me confused

"I need you in me. I need your AIDS sperm in me marking me and making me pregnant. I want to have your baby like i had my Daddys", i said opening my legs on my own offering myself to him

"Please take me please", i begged

He then stuck his fat head at my hole and pushed in slowly,  He took his time entering me.  A while later he pushed through my 2nd ring and he was deep in my cunt be he kept going. I had never felt anything so deep in me. I felt so full and complete.  He pulled out his cock, i gave him a sad look, he smiled and grabbed lube and put more on his cock and stuck his baseball bat of a cock back in me.  He quickly got passed my 2nd ring then pushed deeper into me.  I threw my head back and moan and opened my legs as much as a could.

"Ohhh shit please take me please", i moaned and begged

He kept going until i felt him hit a 3rd ring. The pressure was incredible and there was some pain with him being that deep.  I breathed and relaxed to take him.  He pushed a little more and he passed the 3rd ring.  It felt like he was in my stomach he was so deep.  He leaned down and gave me a deep kiss and out tongues danced together.

The he started to fuck me good grinding his cock deep in my belly and gyrating his hips. I started to moan uncontrollably as he fucked me and i wrapped my legs around his waist to get all of him in me. 

"Damn your pussy is so tight" he said fucking me

His cock felt so amazing in me, its like it could feel every inch of him sliding in and out of me.  I could feel the veins stroking my pussy.

He left my lips and started kissing and sucking on my neck that sent me into overdrive.

Then he started to do medium strokes and go after my prostate.  My head fell back and my eyes went back in my head and my pussy started to spasm around his cock. 

"Ohhhh damn your cunt is hungry isnt. It wants my cock bad", he moaned

"Yes my cunt needs your cock and your dirty seed in me" i moaned back to him

We were both in heat. He pulled out and turned me over and began fucking me doggy style and pounding me deep.  He would do long strokes, pulling all the way out and slam back into me. The first few times hurt and took the breath out of me as he went so hard and so deep in me. He dug his hands and nails into my hip.  It was hard pain and immense pleasure all in one.  He pounded me like this for a good 15 minutes in doggy as wells as pushing me flat on my stomach and sitting on my ass and rearranging my insides. Normally i can take cock like this but because his cock is so long it was difficult and i felt it deeper in what felt like my stomach. It was an incredible feeling As he thrust his cock deep in my body i pushed up with my pelvis to meet his cock and get all of him in me.  He thick meat scraped my prostate on the way in and out. I was panting and moaning like a real whore.

"Oooohhhhh yeah Daddy fuck me good and deep please", i moaned

"Don't worry babe you are going to get all of Daddys cock and my seed in you. I am going to give you a second baby. My boy Brian gave you your first baby now i am going to make you pregnant again.", he said fucking me deep

He got off me and turned me over and lay on me our lips meeting. I instinctively opened my legs and offered my self to him. He accepted and entered my as i wrapped my legs around his waist. 

I couldn't believe i was fucking a guy with full blown AIDS and begging him to cum in me. 

We stayed like that for a while, him gyrating and fucking me while our lips were lock with the occasional sucking on my neck or my nipples.  I love the ways he sucked and chewed on them.  Every time he did my cunt squeezed his huge invading meat. 

After 45 minutes of fucking and what i felt was making love, he got off me sat upright on the couch and told me to climb on and take my load from him.  He was running low on energy and wanted me to work for his hot charged load. 

I slowly climbed on him with my knees outside of his legs facing him and grabbing his thick hose and aiming at my cunt.  I pushed down and slowly got it in then worked my way down while kissing and staring into his deep eyes and kissing his beautiful and gaunt face.  

I dont know why but his gaunt face was so beautiful and sexy to me. His gorgeous eaten body made my cock so hard and my pussy wet. As we kissed i went down and licked and inhaled his armpit, i swear i almost came from doing that. His scent was pure animal.

"I cant believe how much i want you and your turn me on. You are so beautiful and sexy", i said in his ear. 

"I know.  Whores like you want my AIDS body to fuck you and make you pregnant", he said back

"Yes please", i begged

"Please what", he said manipulating my nipples

"Please cum in me, breed me, give me your AIDS babies", i said as i kept squeezing his cock with my cunt muscles

"Your cunt is going to get what it wants", he said

I felt his cock expand and suddenly send huge spurts deep in me. I felt the hot cum hit inside my 3rd ring and 2nd spraying me with his babies.

I started to convulse on his cock and also started to ride him harder.  He dug in his hands and nails in me as he was cumming. 

"Oh my God....uhhhhhhh", i moaned as i shot all over him with 7 huge spurts as i had not cum in a long time. 

We kissed out lips interlocked as we rode our orgasm together. 

After 5 minutes of me slowly gyrating and working his cock with my pussy to get all his seed out of him i collapsed on him.  He held me in his arms. 

I climbed off his horse sized cock and went down on my knees and cleaned his wet cock.  The taste of his cum and my pussy was delicious. I held some in my mouth and kissed him pushing it into his mouth. He willing took it and said "We taste good together"

I went back down and kept licking him clean and working his cock to get every drop out of him. I couldnt help notice there was a tinge of red in the cum as he really ripped my ass in half. 

"Ohhh yeah suck it. You want every drop dont you" he said and i just nodded

I climbed back on the couch with him and we lay together legs interlock and lips together. It felt right to be with him. I cant wait to get pregnant again.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

• 1 month later...

Sorry i have been away.

As we lay there we talked a lot more. 

"Can i ask how you got pozzed", i asked

He told me he was in his early 30's when he started experimenting with men and went to a bathhouse in SF. It was there he met a guy named Steve who fucked him bare for the first time.  He had been fucked before but only with condoms.  Steve was much older than him and more experienced.  He said they started dating and Steve opened his eyes to the true joys of male intimacy.  Steve helped him become comfortable with his body, receiving and giving pleasure and exploring all forms of male sex.  Steve would take him to bathhouses and whore him out, or have breeding parties and invite 10 guys over and have an orgy all night.  Steve would also have him breed other neg guys who wanted to convert. 

He made me dinner and as we ate we talked about our lives, coming out, sexual explorations and fantasies.  We also just talked about other stuff, traveling , food and life. He was really engaging and also funny.  He asked if i wanted to stay over night and i said, "I was hoping you would ask".  We went to his bedroom and he made love to me all night. It wasnt raw pounding sex it was true male intimacy.  He kissed me so passionately, worked over my body like it was an instrument and every touch was exhilarating. I went down on his hard huge cock and got most of down my throat, then licked his balls.  He kissed me pushed me on my back and slowly entered me as it was our first time together. Once fully lodged in me, he fucked me in the most tender sensual way, slowly fucking me and gyrating his hips. Our lips locked, my legs trying to wrap around his waist to keep all of him in me but he pushed them away and just fucked me. It was the best love fuck ever. Its as if we had all month to fuck.  He kept it at a slow methodic pace fucking me. As he gyrated he touched every part of my cunt and stomach. I felt him in places i have never felt a man before. HE fucked me like that for an entire hour mostly in missionary and some doggy but he kept his slow pace. I was in a ecstatic sensual daze, i was so high on what he was doing to me i didn't want it to end. After a good hour he finally came. I felt his cock expand and his breathing pick up but he kept the same fucking pace.  I nutted twice while getting fucked.  He finally collapsed on me and our lips locked. I wrapped my legs around him keeping him in me. I needed him so badly. We drifted off to sleep as lovers.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

When we woke up the next morning i jumped into the shower.  He came in a little later and was partially hard.  I couldn't help myself and dropped to my knees and sucked him till he was rock hard.  He then stood me up, pushed me against the shower wall and pushed his huge meat into my cunt.  I bent over and pushed back to open myself to him and take all of it.  He rammed me that way against the wall hard.  This was not lovemaking like last night but pure animal fucking.  He also started to suck on and bite my neck making me moan and tilt my head to offer more of my neck to him.  He kissed, sucked and bit into my neck making me moan even louder and pushing my cunt hard back on his cock.  He rammed me against the wall and pounded me like we hadn't fucked all year. It was so intense and hard.  He didn't care if it felt pleasurable to me, i was just a piece of ass that he was using for his pleasure and nothing made me happier or hornier.  

"Milk my cock boy" , he whispered into my ear.  I complied and squeezed my cunt muscles around his mammoth meat.

"Ohhh yeah your cunt is hungry isnt it", he asked

"Ohhh yes it is i need your dick in me", i begged

He was fucking me so hard my insides felt like they were getting rearranged but i didn't care. I pushed back even more on his cock. He kept hammering my prostate milking my pussy so bad. He fucked me for a good 20 minutes.

"Here is comes, milk me bitch" , he yelled

I felt his cock expand and shoot hot spurts of his toxic cum into me.  I nutted myself pushing my cunt to convulse around hi obelisk of a cock.

"Ahhhh yeah boy", he yelled fucking me in overdrive.

He grabbed around and kept milking my cock which made my cunt keep squeezing him. I felt like i came again it felt so good. 

We caught our breath and kissed him still lodged in me.  He slowly pulled out and i dropped to my knees and cleaned him off and sucked any leftover cum in that gorgeous piece of meat.  I then licked his balls and when back to suck on his cock.  He pulled me up, he pushed my back against the wall and gave me a good keep kiss.  He then lifted me up and lowered me back on his still hard cock and fucked me against the wall while holding me up.  He was wrecking and massging my prostate at the same time as he fucked me while kissing me.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked them and held on for the ride.  He fucked me like that for another 10 minutes before dumping another poz load in me. I dropped to my knees again and cleaned up my pussy juice, his cum and a bit of blood off his cock. 

We finished our shower and left to eat breakfast. What a way to start a day!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...