Making of a Whore

We lay in bed for a while and fell asleep.  We woke up at about 8p and played around in bed for a while. He kept pulling on my nips to make them more sensitive and bigger.  They were all puffy now and the size of a ear bud what was huge compare to the less then pea size they were before.  We decided to go to dinner at this gay dive bar. Brian said they had good burgers and maybe some action.

We cleaned up. I got dressed in tight jeans short shorts, pink lace thong and a tight tank top shirt that had string like shoulder hangs. My swollen fat nipples showed easily thru the thin shirt. The cock cage did make my bulge show more too.

We arrived and sat at the bar. The place was half crowded filled with Daddy bear and leather types along with some younger twinks who chased them.  

"Hi Brian, he your boy", the bartender said as his eyes pierced me looking over me

"Yes he is not sure if he will work out", Brian said smiling and grabbing my thigh with his hand.

"Would luv to give him a try", the bartender said hungrily

"One day. Can we order two burger specials and two beers), Daddy said

"Sure thing", as the bartender kept looking at me with his hungry eyes

The burgers arrived and we began to eat as we were both starved.  

"Hi Brian long time no see", said a tall burly bear Daddy who walked up to us at the bar

Brian said hello introduced me.  His name was Raymond and was a regular at the bar.  He was looking me over with his eyes.

"Nice to meet you. You are fine. Me and Brian have shared a lot of things together", he said and put his hand on my lower back rubbing it.

"Maybe you and i will get to know each other real well", he said as he slid his hand down the back of my shorts under my panties.

"Hmmm i like lace", he said as he pushed his hand down further and essentially lifted me up and stuck his middle finger just in my hole. "

"Ughhh", i moaned with burger still in my mouth and my eyes open looking at Brian

Brian just looked back and ate his burger like nothing was happening

Raymond looking at Brian's non reaction as permission to do more he leaned in towards me and drove his finger deeper into me hitting my gspot.  My eyes closed a bit and i let out a soft moan.

"Ohhh yeah your a little pussy whore aren't you . Look at you panting already and Ive only got one finger in you. You'll be begging for my cock wont you", he whispered in my ear and then grabbed on of my nipples and massaged it.  

"Ohhhhhh", i arched my back and moaned. 

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his bulge. It was a nice thick cock.

"Why dont we go in the back and i cant give you what you want", he said

I was weak right now. He was massaging my gspot for a while along with my nipples and my pussy was so wet i wanted to him to fuck my mancunt right now.

"Not right now Raymond, maybe later", Brian said as he looked at me

"Ok I cant wait and neither can your boy", he said as he massaged my prostate one more time. He withdrew his finger from my ass and raised it to my mouth and told me to clean it.

I looked at Brian and he nodded.  I licked it clean and sucked on it like a cock.

"Ohhh boy you are a real whore", Raymond said 

Raymond finally walked away and I looked at Brian.

"You did good", Brian said and leaned over and gave me a kiss on my cheek

After we finished eating we had a shot of tequila and went to the backroom.  It was dark with little lighting. There was some play going with guys making out but no full on sex. 

Daddy had to use the bathroom and we both went in and took a leak at the urinal.  There was some action in the last stall.  

We opened the door and there was this younger twink maybe 20 bent over the toilet taking some bears cock.  The guy just finished and pulled out after cumming in him.  The boy turned around cleaned his cock and looked at Brian.

"Please fuck me", he said

Daddy unzipped his jeans and pulled out his huge cock.  The boy gasped at the size and started sucking him off.  

"Get him prepared", Daddy ordered me

I went behind him and started to eat out his ass which was well lubed with cum.  I then inserted 1, 2 and 3 fingers in him then 4 to open him up. When I stuck in the fourth he groaned in pain.  I though wait till Daddy fucks you.

After about 5 minutes of playing Daddy turned him around and started to enter him. The boy let out a groan in pain.  Slowly Daddy forced his cock in this boy who wanted to scream but couldnt. The look on his face was pure pain.  

More guys started to come into the bathroom.  One pulled out his cock and grabbed me to suck on it. It was a nice 7 inch cock.  I sucked it it good.  Another guy came around me lifted me up and pull down my shorts and panties and started to eat my hole. I pushed my ass back and moaned.  Another guy tried to suck me off but realized i had a cage on so instead sucked on my balls. They were so sensitive with the stretchers i just moaned loudly as it felt so good.

Daddy was now pounding the twink and he was moaning like a slut. "Fuck me Daddy please fuck me good.", he moaned. 

"You want my charged load bitch", he said

"Yes please poz me", the twink said

"UGggggghhhhh", Daddy moaned as he shot his hot poz cum into the twink.

Daddy kept grinding into him as the boy let out a huge moan and shot his load all over the toilet.

The guy eating my ass then got up and pulled out his cock and was bout to fuck me when Daddy yelled", No stop. No fucking him. He is only here to suck cock and eat ass"

I looked sad as i was so horny i needed cock in me real bad.

Daddy pulled up his pants and told me to finish them off with my mouth.  They all obliged and sucked them off with fury and got two thick loads in my mouth and on my face.  

We went back to the darkroom area and sat down and ordered more tequila shots.

"I dont want anyone else to cum in you unitl you covert. I only want my dna to make you poz. Understand?", Daddy said

"Yes". i smiled back at him understanding what he wanted and felt in a weird way that it was like our bond that only his poz cum will make me poz

He leaned over and kissed me pulled off my shorts and started fingering my hole. I was so wet now and horny. I straddled him on the bench and sat on his fat cock that was now hard.

I rode him hard. I wanted him so bad in me. He started to kiss my nips and neck.  We started to get a crowd as guys wanking off to watching us.  The twink from the bathroom got on his knees and started to suck on Daddys balls.. 

After about 10 minutes of me riding Daddy my legs started to give way and Daddy took me while his cock still in me put me on the bench and ram fucked me missionary.  My knees were at me ears and it was uncomfortable but i didnt care.  

"Here it come boy", he groaned

I felt his cock expand and he shot into me, i also had an orgasm and started to spasm around his cock.  We both let out loud groans.   A little cum oozed out of the penis plug.

I felt spurts of cum shoot on me from people jacking off watching us.  Daddy and I licked it all up off of my body.

After grinding me for a few more minutes he finally pulled out of me and pulled a butt plug out from his pocket and stuck it in my ass. I want to keep my seed in you and let is soak in. Help you convert.  

I got on my knees and cleaned his cock clean then got up and we kissed and made out. 

We left and Daddy took me home and fucked me 2 more times and gave me 2 more charged loads through the night and plugged me up again.

I hope every night is like this. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies, been busy with work.

We woke up the next morning and ate breakfast. We talked about me moving in with him.  

"Jeff, I want you to move in with me.", Brian said

My heart beat fast, I was so happy. "Yes I would love to", i said smiling

"Good get your stuff and move in today", he said

Before he went to work he bent me over the couch and put another charged load in me and plugged me up.  I got on my knees cleaned his thick meat and kissed him goodbye.  I had to figure out my life.  I only a few days ago was living with family, managing a coffee shop and never been fucked bare.  Now i have taken a ton of poz loads from Brian and havent been home in a while. I told my mom i was staying at a friends house partying while i was taking time off from the coffee shop.  I was both excited and nervous about moving in with Brian. So much of my life has changed since i met him. 

I went home and told my parents I was moving to Palm Springs to manage a coffee shop there and maybe look at technical school.  I was always interested in healthcare and they have a good program there.  I packed up my stuff loaded my car said goodbye and drove back to PS.  When I got back to Brian's place, he gave me a key, I went in and started to unload my things.  After i was done i thought i would buy us lunch and bring it over to the store.  When i arrived, I said hi to Coty who was in the front helping a customer.  I went to the back office and Brian was there.  He was happily surprised and we sat down and ate in the office. 

After he finished eating he took off his jeans and put his semihard cock into my mouth.  I sucked it good and took him all the way in his mouth then pulled back quickly.

"You've been fucking someone else? I taste their ass on your cock and smell them on your pubes?, i said sadly looking up

"Yes I fucked Cody this morning", he said as he grabbed my head and forced it back down on his cock. I went back to sucking him.

"I told you i would be fucking a lot of guys and not just you. You are going to have to get used to that", he said actually caringly

I sucked him harder wanting to get his hard.   Then i stopped and looked up with him while licking his head, "Please fuck me, please", i begged

He lifted me up pulled down my shorts and panties pulled out the plug and bent me over and rammed hard into me.  "Awwwww", i said loudly.

"Ssshhhhh", he said

Once in he fucked me hard, with his steady fast pace fucking me with his balls slapping my ass.  He reached around my neck pulled me back and started to suck on my neck.

"Oh Godddd Brian take me please", i moaned

He really knew all my weak points as he chewed on my neck and tweaked my nips while punishing my hole and prostate. I was in heaven.

After about 5 minutes of fucking, Cody walked in.  

"You are guys are sure making a lot of noise.", Cody said getting on his knees and sucking my balls.  

"I see Daddy locked your clit up, lucky guy. Ive been begging him for months to lock me up" Cody said

Clearly Cody had a thing for Daddy.  

Cody tried to suck on my cock in the cage but i pushed him away.  I was enjoying being fucked like a little whore way too much.

"Poz me Daddy please", i begged

After another dozen strokes he erupted a load into me.  I pushed back on his cock trying to keep all of his mammoth meat in me grinding against him and using my pussy muscles to massage all the cum out of him.

"Hmmmm stop that im senstive", he said

Quickly i got on my knees nudged Cody off to the side and sucked him clean.  Cody go under me and started to eat my ass trying to lick out all the cum in me. It felt good but i lifted up and put the plug back in me. 

"Stop. This is your new plug.", Brian said 

I bent over and he took out the old plug and put in the new plug.  It was almost the same size a little longer but not much.  I pulled of my panties and shorts.  Daddy took me in his arms and gave me a deep kiss. Cody looked at us in envy.  

"Now go out in the store and walk around", he commanded

As I walked out of the office i realized what was different about this plug. It had a ball inside the plug that moved in me when i moved.  It didnt make any noise but i felt it and it felt good. If i walked a certain way it hit my prostate. Daddy could see i was aroused as my nipples were really hard.

"You like the new plug?  Good I want to keep your pussy wet and hot at all times", Daddy said

"Your pussy is pleasure, giving your pussy to me is pleasure, if you orgasm you will only have a pussy orgasm", he said

"Yes Daddy", i said aroused and flustered.  

Cody looked at me with envy and desire which i had never felt from him before. I always viewed him as a bottom.  He is about my size and a little fem but not overtly. He was wearing spandex shorts which was sporting a bulge right now.

"Cody you look like you need a break. Why don't you and Jeff go in the back and relax. Jeff help him relax", Brian said

We went in the back office, when the door closed i got on my knees and started rubbing his cock thru the spandex.  The peeled it off and started sucking his nice cock.  It was about 6 inches and kind of thick.  I sucked him good. 

"Get up and bend over bitch I am going to fuck you good.", he said

"No sorry. I can only give you a bj. Daddy's orders" i said

"What orders are those?, Cody asked

"I cant let another man fuck me until i convert", i said

"You are not poz yet?", Cody asked

"No why are you?", i asked

"No not yet i dont think. I just thought you would be by now after all the fucking youve been doing with Brian", he said

"I know. I hope i do. I want him to make me poz and have him make me pregnant", i said

With that he made me get on my knees and suck him off.  He shot a huge load in my mouth. It was delicious. I swallowed every last drop. 

Over the next several days Daddy fucked me good and impregnated me at least 3 times a day.  Last night we i was giving Daddy a bj while watching TV on the couch. He pulled me up on the couch, got me on all fours and pulled down my blue satin thong.  Daddy then reached into the drawer on the table next to the couch and pulled out some lube and poppers.  I haven't had much experience with poppers. I only used it once and it gave me a headache after. Daddy leaned in and started to eat my manpussy out.  "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH", i moaned loudly as i pushed my pussy back on Daddy's tongue and face.  He ate me like no other.  The way he licked me, teased me, how deep and thick his tongue was and how he used his fingers in massaging and relaxing my hole and massaged my gspot was so amazing, that when he eats me out i get so horny and weak i have a hard time holding up my chest with my arms.  

He slowly worked in two fingers then three.  Finally he got in four fingers.  It hurt as Daddy has large hands but it also felt so good in me.  He was rotating it in me and massging my prostate constantly.  He then scraped the inside of my pussy and i flinched but kept pushing back on his fingers.  

"Ohhh my boy is such a horny slut. You love Daddy's fingers in you don't you?  I'm make you bleed a little so my dna takes.", Daddy said in my ear

"Yes Daddy please mark me and make me POZ. I need your DNAin me, please", i begged and moaned

He then tried working in his thumb. I yelled in pain as he tried to push in but it would go in.  He opened up the bottle of poppers and put it under my nose and i inhaled.  My head started to spin and my body relaxed.  He pushed again and his whole hand plopped in.

"Ughhhhhhhh. OHHH Daddy yes please", i moaned

"Look at you, you slut. Daddy isnt doing anything. You are pushing back on my hand.  You want my arm too dont you, you little whore", DAddy said

"Oh yes Daddy please. I want your whole arm in me please", i begged.

The poppers made me get a rush and even hornier.

I got back off my chest and was on all fours again and I pushed back taking more of his arm.  It felt so good. I felt so full and complete.  Then suddenly Daddy pulled out his arm and hand.

I pushed back trying to find his hand.

"Daddy please i need you in me", i begged

He got up stripped down and shoved his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked like i hadnt eaten all day.  After sucking his huge mammoth meat for a few minutes he threw my on the couch on my back.  I could see how much of his arm i had taken with the lube mark. I got to mid way up his forearm. 

He put his feet on his chest and forced his hand back in me. My eyes bugged out of my head and yelled out in pain.

"Shut up you know you want this", Daddy said

"Yes please fuck me with your arm please", i begged

He worked his arm back in and went a little deeper. I hadnt had anything that deep in me and he crossed my second ring. It felt so good the way he was massaging my insides. I was dancing on his arm, trying to suck more of it in me. 

"Damn bitch your pussy is just eating up my arm" Daddy said as he put the popper bottle back under my nose. I inhaled deeply and pushed back further on his arm.  I hadnt been fisted in a long time and it felt so good and i wanted more.

Daddy pulled his hand back to the opening of my hole but still inside.  Then he lined up his huge hard cock and stuck the head in.  My head want back and i yelled in pain.  I grabbed the poppers and put them under my nose but Daddy took them away.

"No, I want you to really feel me", he said in a caring way and kissed me deeply

"Yes Daddy take me please. Make me yours", i moaned back

He shoved his huge cock in my pussy and right into he hand. As he wrapped his fist around his huge cock it ripped my hole in two.

"Ohhh Daddy", i moaned in both pain and pleasure.  It did hurt to the point that my eyes were tearing.

"Good boy keep working to take my hand and fist in you. We are far from done.", he said

He then started to jack off in me.  It felt incredible. It was pain of being ripped and the pleasure of being full and having my pussy walls raked from the inside. 

Daddy could see i was enjoying it and pulled my legs back to open myself more to offer my hole to him

"Daddy please make me yours please", i yellled

Hearing that he started jacking off quickly in my pussy. His knuckles where massaging my hole while the depth of his cock was pushing deep into me.  After about 10 minutes he yelled, "Here you go boy", i felt his actual hand expand in me and he came continually stroking getting more cum out of his thick meat into me. I didnt feel any spurts which is odd as i always do.

As he calmed down he kept stroking his cock.

"I am going to inseminate you deep now", Daddy said

It occurred to me that I didnt feel him shoot in me because he wrapped his hand to catch his cum.  I felt his hand work deep in me taking his cum pushing it further into me while scraping me with his nails.  I winced in pain but took it as i wanted to take his dna and his poz cum and be marked. I wanted to give myself to him. 

I felt his push deep past my second ring working his cum into me. I started to push back on his arm trying to suck his whole arm in me and then finally i felt i hit his elbow. When i did he started to rotate his arm in me and massage the deepest untouched part of my pussy with his fingers, teasing me.

"Such a good whore. Look at you", Daddy said 

I was a state in euphoria and my eye balls fell back into my head, i arched my back and offering my whole body and being to him.  He worked my hole for the next what seemed like an hour (It was probably much less).

"Daddy i am going to cum", i moaned

I orgasmed hard. It was the most intense orgasm i have ever had.  I clenched his arm hard on and off as the orgasm ripped thru my whole body even my toes curled. 

"Yeah squeeze my arm with your cunt boy", Daddy yelled as he kept twisting his arm and fingering my hole

He raking my hole over and over again and i started to have another anal orgasm rip thru my body.  As i still had my cage on and the plug only some cum oozed out.  

It was another incredible full body orgasm.

As i calmed down Daddy pulled out his hand. It was incredible the lube was just past his elbow.  He leaned in and gave me a deep passionate kiss. I wrapped my legs around his and pulled him to me.  I lined up my ass on his cock and used my hands on his ass to push him in me.  

"You want Daddy's cock dont you" he said as he plunged in me

"Ohhhh Daddy yes fuck me please, make me yours", i yelled

He pounded the living crap out of me. There as no passion or intimacy this was a pure animal fucking.  He rammed me with his meat tearing into me for a good solid 20 minutes.  Then i felt his cock expand and shoot 3 loads into me.  He collapsed on me and i wrapped my arms and legs around him.

"Stay in me Daddy please", i asked

He stayed in me and did a slow grind while in me. I felt complete and whole.  I needed him in me, owning me and impregnating me with his seed.

"I hope i get pregnant with your seed Daddy", i said softly in his ears

"You will baby. You did good today. Now its your turn", he said

He got up and left me, came back with a set of keys and unlocked my cock cage and pulled out plug.  He then went down on me and sucked me good. After about 5 minutes i was laying back and enjoying him sucking my cock. It felt good as he sucks cock better than anyone but he has trained me not to get any pleasure from my cock that it doesnt make me want to come. 

"Whats wrong? You cant cum? You came so easily earlier" Daddy said and while he said it i could see in his mind why

"Good boy.  You cant cum from your cock can you my little whore", he asked

"No Daddy. It feels good you sucking my cock but i cant cum that way anymore", i told him

He then squeezed his hand back in me and started to massage my pussy and suck my cock.

After only 2 minutes....

"OHHHHH Daddy", i moaned and shot a huge amount of volleys of cum in his mouth.  I felt my balls empty out. I hadnt cum like that in months.  

Daddy kept wrecking my hole with his hand and sucking me making the orgasm last.  

After calming down, he pulled his mouth off my cock and kissed me deeply pushing all my cum into my mouth.  I took it in and our tongues danced and licked each other. 

After swallowing my cum we just lay on the couch with his hand still in me and made out like a couple in love. 

"I want you to go the clinic and get tested tomorrow", he said

"Yes Daddy. I hope im pregnant", i said smiling at him

"Me too", he said and we kissed like a couple in love.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 3

The next morning I woke up to Daddy mounting me and fucking me while i was on my stomach just ramming into me.  After a good 10 minutes he flipped my over put my legs on his shoulders and in motion rammed me.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh", i yelled.  

I know i just took his cock and fist but he still huge and my ass shrinks back fairly easily.

"Ohhh damnnn, I cant believe how tight you got again", he said as he fucked me good. 

After about another 10 minutes of fucking me he swelled and shot another huge set of loads in me. 

We kissed and made out as kept grinding his meat and cum into me. 

He pulled out and i grabbed his cock and cleaned him up.  He jumped into the shower and got ready for work. 

After he left i cleaned up the house, made something to eat and got ready.  I had to run a lot of errands today. 

I first went to the CA Nurses College to sign up for a short nurses assistant course.  It was an intensive 12 week full time program on being a nurses assistant and doing more than a CNA. 

After that I went to the clinic.  Brian told me to go to a specific one as they dealt a lot with gay men. 

I walked in and signed in withe receptionist and sat down and filled out the paperwork.  I felt like a got a lot of stares.  Most of the people in the room were over 40 and even 50.  There was even a hot Daddy sitting down. I was dressed in a tight tank top with my nipples jutting thru and running shorts that had a slit up the side and sandals.

My name was called and I went into waiting room 3. It was a small room with a medical exam bed and two chairs and a small desk.

Then the nurse walked in. 

"Hi my name is David", he said

He was about mid 50's about 5'10" medium build, one tat on his arm and a beard and moustache. He was a hot Daddy.

"Hi Jeff, is this your first time here?', he asked

"Yes it is", i said

"I have a few follow up questions for you and of course they are confidential", he said

"In your questionnaire you mentioned you are bisexual. Are you sexually active with both men and women?", he asked

"Not right now. I am mainly with men", i said

"Oh okay.  How sexually active are you? Are you a top or bottom or vers?, he asked

"I am only a bottom", i responded

"Do you have an exclusive partner", he asked

"Generally yes" i said

"Explain please", he said

I thought first on how much i wanted to share.

"I only bottom for my partner but i have done oral on others", i said

"Do you practice safe sex?", he asked

"No we fuck bare and he is HIV positive", i said

He didn't have any response and remained clinical and just wrote down notes. 

"Is he on any meds", he asked

"No" i said

"Are you on any meds? Do you want to get on PREP?", he asked

"No he isnt", i paused, "Actually i am not here to get on PREP. I am here to get tested and see if i am pregPOZ, POZ sorry", i said looking down.

He smiled when he heard me stutter.

When looking down i couldn't help but stare at his semi hard cock in his scrubs. I saw me looking and quickly turned away.

Oh my God i was so embarrassed i started to say pregnant, i thought.

"I understand. Are you trying to get HIV positive", he asked

"Yes" i looked at him

"Looking at me with a non judgmental but also supportive face, he said "Okay. I just want to give you this brochure so you understand the risks and what it is like to live with HIV and AIDS. You should read it and let me know if you have any questions. I hope you will come back in two weeks. No lets get on with your exam." he said

With that he took out the needle and vials and took my blood and took it my chair that had an arm hold. After he then took my blood pressure while standing up.. He stood where my hand was and my hand accidently brushed against his cock which was semi hard.  

"Oh sorry", i said

"Thats okay, dont worry about it." he said smiling

He had me move to the exam bed and he listen to my heart and lungs with his stethoscope. When listening to my heart his thumb brushed against my nipple a couple of times. They both started to get really hard and my cock was getting hard. 

"Please pull down your pants and bend over", he said

"What...Why?", i asked

"Since you are sexually active as a bottom i am going to inspect your anus and also give you a PAP smear", he said while putting on gloves

"I thought a PAP smear was for women", i asked

"Yes but we now also do it for gay men who are bottoms", he said

"Cmon i am backed up here and we short staffed. This is a medical procedure and i have seen naked men before", he said sternly

I started to take of my shorts and i felt his eyes running over my body. I was wearing my lace light blue thong panties today.  I could see him staring at my ass. 

"I am a little embarrassed", i said soflty

"Why you are not the first naked person i have seen", he said smiling

"Its not the nudity", i said taking off my panties as i turned around he could see my pink cock cage, penis plug and ball strechers.

"Hmmmm nice", he said grinning

"Don't worry you should feel comfortable. This is a non-judgmental clinic.  And i am not that vanilla", he said pulling down his pants sporting a red jock strap, ball stretchers and a huge PA ring in his cock. He tugged on his now hard thick cock. It was about 7" and thick. He could see me staring at it. Then he pulled up his pants.

"So relax", he said laughing

"I need a paper towel please", i asked

He got one and passed it to me wondering what it was for and then i pulled out the butt plug out of my ass.

He looked and smiled, "You like that in you"

"Yes i do and it moves around. My Daddy, i mean partner likes me to keep it in so the cum stays in me and soaks in and when i walk around it has a ball that i feel vibrate in me." i said

"Why did your Daddy want that", he asked 

"To keep me wet and excited all the time", i said softly

His looked turned from clinical to hunger and his cock was now rock hard pushing out of his scrubs.

"Ok bend over on the bed", he said

"You have a lot of cum leaking out of you so i wont use lube. That ok?", he asked

"Yes thats fine", i responded

He slowly traced the cum on my leg leaking down back up to my balls and to my hole. He has a sensual teasing touch. I let out a soft sigh as it really got me going.  As he pushed in my hole i felt more  cum leak out of me on my leg on his hand. He gathered it and pushed it back in. 

He started to finger me and then stick a second finger in me, teasing my hole and hitting my prostate. I let out a soft moan trying not to show too much pleasure but i felt good.

"Okay just checking to see if you have any bleeding and checking your prostate", he said

He kept massaging my hole. It felt so good but i was trying to figure out what was the clinical part to take this long.

"You have a really nice hole. Its so wet and tight", he said while probing my hole and working on my prostate

"uhhhh" i moaned louder

"You like the exam dont you", he said in my ear as i felt his hard bare cock now touching the cheek of my ass.

"Ohhh yes it feels good", i said

He continued to swirl his fingers in me making me moan louder.

"I want to check your muscle strength to make sure you havent had any damage", he said

i squeezed hard like it was Daddys cock in me.

"Wow you have really good muscle strength. Damn Daddy is lucky", he said smiling

He pulled out his fingers and rubbed my ass juice on a square paper sample.  "This is what we send to the lab" he said

He took off the gloves and put on a new pair.

"Do you have the key to remove the cage. I want to inspect your penis", he said in his usual clinical nature

"For some reason Daddy reminded me to keep the key today on hand just in case. I didn't know why as he normally holds the key.

I pulled it out and gave it to the nurse. 

My hard cock was bursting in the cage. He took off the cage and held my cock gently and gave it a few strokes.  

"I want to keep you hard so i can inspect your urethra to make sure there are no infections", he said as he also massaged my balls

"Take off your shirt too", i was so horny and a bit in a daze i just did it

He pulled out the penis plug and inspected my urethra. As he pulled it out a bunch of precum spurted out on his face.  

"Ohhh sorry about that", i said

"Dont worry you are all worked up. You must have really liked the exam", he said smiling and wiping up the cum with his fingers and then licking it up

"Hmmm you taste good" , he said

"Does it burn when you pee?", he asked

"Yes once in a while", i responded

He went to the medical cabinet and came back with this think metal rod and put some ointment on it.

"You have a mild infection. I am going to put in some ointment which should help", he said

Holding my cock with one hand he slowly inserted the rod in my penis hole.

I winced as it was very uncomfortable bordering pain. 

"Just breath and relax.  It will get better", he said

Slowly the rod just sank into my cock and he started to move it up and down and twist it.  It felt weird at first then felt actually good. My cock stayed rock hard.

"Looks like you are okay with this part of the exam too", he said

"Your nipples look a little red. Something happen?", he said

"My Daddy has them pumped each day and last night he put clamps on them so they are a little sore and sensitive", i said

He took off his gloves and softly touched my nipples. "This hurt", he asked

He slowly teased and massaged them. I closed my eyes a bit and moaned and my cock leaped a bit. His fingers were expertly teasing them in a way that felt so sensual and he would even push into my nipple so it was deep in the aureola which felt amazing and it didnt hurt.

"Yeah they look ok", he said 

He stop playing with my nipples and took the sound in me and pushed deeper as it was on the backside of my prostate.  My eye opened wide and i let out a moan. "Ohhhhhhhh" and grabbed onto his shoulder as i stumbled a little from the sensation. 

"I just want to make sure the medicine gets deep down there", he said smiling and reaching up with his massing my nipple.  

"You want me to fuck you right now? I know your pussy is so wet." he said in my ear while he was moving the sound in me and then took his other hands of my nipple and put two fingers partially in my hole.  In my state of excitement i lifted my leg in the air to give him more access to my hole and he then thrusted his fingers in me. 

"Grab my cock now", he said

In a daze i grabbed it and massaged it. "It would feel so good in you wouldnt it?", he whispered in my ear and he started to lightly kiss my neck"

"Ohhh please", i moaned

"Please what", he said

"Please stop please", i moaned

"You sure you want me to stop", he said as his fingers were in my wet hole fucking me and his other hand on the sound and my hand on his cock.

"Yes only my Daddy can fuck me until i get pozzed", i said moaning in a daze

"Ohhh you are good little whore", he said as he slowly withdrew his fingers from my hole and stuck them in my mouth. i licked them clean. 

He then pushed my on my knees and sucked his cock.  It was huge and i never sucked someone with a PA before but it was still smaller than DAddys.

"Ohhh you are good cock sucker. Most guys cant swallow me hole on the first try", he said

He started to fuck my mouth good and after a few minutes bust 4-5 huge loads in my mouth.  I savored it and then swallowed. 

After he calmed down he pulled out of my mouth and pulled up his pants.

I started to get dressed and he bent me over and started to eat my pussy.  

"Ohhhhhhhh", i moaned and pushed back into his mouth

He ate me for about a minute and then stopped.  "I wanted to taste that ass and its delicious"

He helped my put the plug back in and cock cage and plug.  

He said "You can get your results online tomorrow and we will see you back here in two week", he smiled. 

I cant wait i said. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

I ran some errands and then went home, changed clothes and began cooking dinner.  When Daddy got home he came into the kitchen and we kissed.  I turned back to the sink to continue prepping dinner and he came back and nuzzle behind me with his bare cock now at my panties and his hands roaming my nipples, my balls while his lips lay wreck to my neck. 

"How could i resist you dressed like such a whore for your Daddy", he said in my ear

I leaned back into him and push my ass grinding on his cock.  Yes i was dressed like a whore.  I often try and dress sexy for my Daddy at the end of the day.  I want to look good for him. When i came home i changed into light lace pink gstring panties. And when I came home i also put on the nipple suction cups to expand my nipples and right before Daddy got home i put on nipple clamps with weights. 

He when down ripped off my panties and then started eating my hole.

"Ohhhhh Daddy", i moaned

He ate me so good and massaged my balls then grabbed the two nipple clamps and pulled on them hard.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", i moaned and yelled

With that he let go stood up, grabbed the clamps again and stuck his cock at the entrance of my hole.  I needed it being teased all day and pushed back on him and took him in me.

"My whore is so horny.  You want Daddy's cock dont you", he said

"No.....I need it. I need you and your seed in me. Please fuck me and mark me with your charged seed. Please Daddy I want to have your baby", i moaned and begged

He pushed me over the sink and started to fuck me with a steady pace.

"Ohhh yeah bitch.  I am going to make you pregnant, my seed is hot", he said

I just bent over the sink and let him take me, my pussy, my body and held on for the ride.  

Usually at the end of the day Daddy has frustrations and normally i help relieve them with a slow bj or a hard fucking.

Today is a hard fucking.  No love making he is just mounting me as a piece of meat to inseminate and i sooooo love it. 

It feels soo good when he takes me without passion and just wants to seed me. As he is pounding me he still is pulling on my nipples and hard.

"Ohhh Daddy my nipples.....it hurts", i moan

He pulls even harder and then grabs the clips and twists them.

"OHHHH Goddd.....Daddyyyyyyyy", i yell and my ass muscles clamp on his meat

"OHHHH yeah bitch massage my cock you whore", he yellls while he pounds me even harder

He then takes off the clips while not missing a stroke grabs my nipples and starts to massage them all sticky as they have some blood from the clamps.  At this point it feels so good. He is massaging them and manipulating them that i just start to moan really loud. 

"OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", i moan loudly and push back on his cock and slump my head into the sink

"My little whore all hot and wet.  You are such a weak slut. Look at your body totally needing to be fucked and treated like a whore.  I just massage your nipples and you moan in heat like a bitch", he said in my ear

He was right. Daddy knew i was just a whore piece of meat and that needed to be used and was horny all the time. 

He finally let go of my nipples grabbed my shoulders and started to pound even harder into me until 5 minutes later i felt his cock expand and shoot load after load into me.  

He finally collapsed a bit on my back and just leaned into me and grinded into my hole.

When he was done he pulled out.  The whore i am turned around dropped to my knees to clean him off, my pussy juice his cum and a little blood.  After he pulled up his pants and went to the couch to watch tv while i finished dinner.

We are such a happy couple. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

At dinner i told him what happened at the clinic.  He said he was proud on me holding off from letting another man fuck me.  He said he knows how wet and horny i get and am such an easy fuck.  I told him it was difficult but that i wanted to please him my Daddy and i wanted to have his and only his baby.  He smiled and leaned over and kissed me softly. I opened my mouth and sucked in his tongue and grabbed his hard cock.  Me reciting the story must have made him horny.  I pushed his seat back and turned my back to him while holding on to his mammoth meat and sat on his cock and rode him.  His cock felt so good in me.  It was just the pleasure of feeling him so deep in me or the way he stretched my pussy but it made me emotionally feel complete of being filled by him and his seed. I kept riding him.  He could tell my legs were getting tired so he picked me up and put me on the couch while still keeping him in me and then started to pound my ass.  

"Feels good doesn't it.  I bet you were so wet at the clinic and horny.  You needed Daddy's cock in you didn't you my little whore", he said

"Ohhhh yes, my pussy was so wet i wanted to get fucked so bad. I am such a slut now.  Its hard for me to refuse getting fucked.  You've turned me into a total whore Daddy, I hope i am making you happy.", i moaned back

"Yes you are. This is only the beginning.  I am going to make you into a total slut and whore.", he said pounding me

After a 10 minute solid pounding he finally nutted another load into me.  He pulled out and i cleaned him up.  I went into the bedroom to get my plug to keep his baby juice in me.  We finished dinner and then watched some TV and talked.  I told him i was excited to start school next week and that the college would help me find a job.  He told me that would be good and healthcare is a good field to be in.  

We went to bed as we were both tired from a long day.

Daddy had errands to run before work so he left the house early.  When i woke up i went online to check my test results and in came back inconclusive. I texted Daddy and he said not to worry it would happen.

I went out and did some shopping for supplies for school and some groceries. I also stopped by an adult gay store to pick up some outfits.  I was feeling a little sad about the results and needed to feel sexy. 

I got home put the stuff away and got dressed up.  I put on some male black sheer stockings, a light blue satin thong and a tan tight camisole that showed my hard nipples. I also put on light eye shade and a bit of mascara.

When Daddy got home i was at the door on my knees.  I pulled down his zipper and started sucking his huge cock.  

"Ohhh my boy is all horny for Daddy's cock huh.  Good boy", he said

I sucked on his huge meat and sucking on his huge balls too.  He got out of his pants and pulled me up lifted me and kissed me deep, our tongues entwined in each others.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to our bed.  He threw me down on the edge of the bed, pulled out the butt plug and while standing at the bottom of the bed he put my legs on his shoulders and rammed into me.  I yelped as his cock is still huge but once deep in me i started moaning like a total slut begging him to pound the shit out of me and mark me with his seed.  He was ramming me hard and fast.  It hurt as was fucking me really hard but i didnt care cause it also felt so good to be filled by his manhood.  He ripped my stocking off and starting sucking my feet and toes  which drove signals up my spine.  

He fucked me like that for a while then threw me higher up on the bed flipped me over and sat on my ass and stuck his meat in me.  I spread my legs to make it easier for him to get it all in me and he rode me like a bitch in heat pounding my ass.  I tried to lift up to meet his thrust but him sitting on me kept me down.  I swear i felt his cock in my stomach at this angle and it felt so good. 

He fucked me on the bed for the next half an hour taking me in many positions. My favorite was missionary with my legs wrapped around his waist trying to pull all of him in me. Our tongues dancing and we kiss and feeling not just his huge cock in me but his body on me felt so incredible and so right.  He kept in me stroking my prostate and my 2nd ring i was in bliss and couldn't hold out and i screamed i was cumming and squeezed his cock with my pussy muscles which send him into a frenzy shooting jobs of hot poz cum into my pussy. We stayed like that for another 30 minutes just making out and him grinding his seed in me. When he finally pulled out he removed my cock cage and plug and cum drooled out of my hole.  He went down and suck me good suddenly fingering me with first 1 then 2 and finally his whole fist in me.  My head fell back my back arched and i tried to push and offer myself to him and get more of his hand in me.  He fisted me, scraping my inside, wrecking my prostate and pushing his seed deep in me. He was trying to massage all his cum into the liking of my wrecked cunt.  I was in heaven.  He kept pushing more of his arm in me and i kept pushing back on him to take more.  

"Your cunt is so hungry isn't it my whore", he said

It was so true, i was driven my the desire of my cunt to be filled and take anything i can get in me.  It was both a mental and physical high to be filled.  After a while of being fisted i finally came again into his mouth but shooting 6-7 spurts into his mouth.  It felt soo good as i haven't shot that much cum in a long while.  After a while of just massaging my hole he finally pulled out fist and gave it to me to clean up with my mouth. I also went down on him and cleaned his semi hard cock that still had cum leaking out of it.  

It was 7p and it was too late for me to finish dinner so we grabbed some burger at the local joint via the drive thru.  I went into the car dressed as it.  Daddy told me no use dressing up as we would be staying in the car.  I looked in the car mirror and my eye shadow smeared a bit and my mascara had run.  I wiped up some cum off my cheek.  My top was partially ripped, socking ripped but still on my thighs and my panties were also tattered.

We go to the drive thru and ordered.  When we got to the window Daddy paid.  As we were waiting for our food he told me to pull down my panties to the mid thigh and lift my ass of the seat.  I did and he suck his finger into my hole and he pulled me down with his finger.  

"Ride my finger with your wet pussy", he said

I slowly gyrated my hips riding his finger.  

"Hi sir sorry for the wait......ohhh", the drive thru person said

He could see my panties, pink cock cage and my gyrating on Daddy's finger. My seat was slightly reclined so i could see his face.  He was a cute 19 or 20 year old.  

"Your food isn't ready yet. Park in stall #1 and I will bring it out when its ready", he said

We drove and parked.  Daddy reached over and started to play with my nipples and added another finger in my wet cunt.  I hungrily sucked up his second finger.  Daddy pulled out his cock and i went over and went down on him taking his huge meat in my throat.  Five minutes later we heard a knock on the window. 

"Sorry to interrupt sir. Here is your food.", the clerk said staring at me and Daddys huge cock as i pulled off him. I smiled back at him and started stroking and licking the head of Daddy's cock.

"Thank you for bringing our food out.  Do you see anything you like", Daddy said to the clerk

The clerk shifted what looked like a hard cock.  Daddy pulled his fingers out of my ass and presented it me to lick.  The clerk just stared as i licked them slowly and teasing. 

"Get in the back slut", Daddy said

I climbed in the back seat and got in the footwell on my knees.

"Why don't you get in the back for a quicky.  Cmon i can see you are interested.", Daddy said to the clerk

He paused them jumped in the back seat.  The parking stall was off to the side and in a dark area of the parking lot.  When the clerk got in i pulled down his pants and took his good sized cock in my mouth.  He smelled of sweat and sucked him all the way into my throat.  

"Ohhh that feels soo good. I thought you were a woman at first with your outfit but ohhhh yeah", he leaned his head back and moaned

"He sucks cock better than a woman doesnt he", Daddy said

"Ohhhh yea. His pussy good?", the clerk moaned

"Not tonight but maybe another night", Daddy said. 

I was really good and in another minute he shot 6 huge spurts of cum in my mouth. I swirled it around his cock and swallowed.  After he calmed down he pulled up his pants and stared at me.  

"You are so sexy and beautiful", he said

"Thank you", i responded and leaned into kiss him.  He kissed me back and then opened the door quickly and said he had to get back to the store.

I got back in the front seat and Daddy kissed me.  "Good boy"

We drove back home and ate our dinner.  

• Like 3
  • Piggy 4

fter dinner we watched tv on the couch.  I was still dressed in my sleazy outfit and Daddy was only in his underwear.  Daddy was laying on the couch length wise, i also laying similar with my head near his lap.  I had my hand on his cock feeling and holding it.  After watching tv for a bit it started getting hard. I couldn't resist and pulled down his underwear and took him in his mouth.  Slowly sucking his thick meat and licking his head. After a while he was rock hard.  I climbed on him reverse style and slowly sank on his obelisk of meat.  Not matter how many times i have been fucked by him it always feels so amazing and like its the first time.  His cock is so thick it stretches me like i am a virgin each time.  I hear his start to breath hard and i use my ass muscles to massage his cock.

"Milk my with your cunt bitch", he moaned

I did i squeezed him and massaged him with my pussy muscles.  I rode him for a good 30 minutes.  My legs started to give out.  He pushed me forward and lunged into me from the back in one swift stroke followed by short strokes aiming at my prostate.  I just moaned like a total slut put my head down and took the pounding.  I then felt his cock expand and shoot 3 spurts in my cunt.  I pushed back and squeezed him with my ass muscles.  Oh how good it felt.

He pulled out, i turned around and sucked his cock clean.  We then got up took a shower together and went to bed.  

I woke up and looked at the clock but my vision was blurry. It looked like 3am something.  My head was pounding, my body ached all over and i felt like i was going to vomit. I stumbled out of bed and made it to the toilet where i threw up several times.  I felt like crap.  Daddy came in and felt my head and comforted me. After i was done at the toilet, he helped my stand up wash my hands and rinse out my mouth and back into bed.  

"I think i ate something bad", i said

Daddy looked into my eyes and said," No baby i think you are pregnant"

Even though it felt like i was hit by a truck i managed a smile back at him, "Really you think so", i said

"Yes you are going to have my baby, you are converting", he smiled and kissed me soft and tender

I had a tear in my eye.

"Why the tears baby, i thought this i what you wanted", he said

"It is, i am so happy and excited", i said and kissed him back. 

"Me too", he said.  I felt his thick cock hard at the entrance of my now poz pussy and his hand down to my raging hard cock.  Daddy had taken off the cage when we took a shower to get me clean.

"I see someone is hard from learning that he is POZ.  Hmmmm my dirty little whore.  Good boy", he said shoving his thick cock in me.  With the limited energy i had i pushed back and opened myself up to offer myself to him

I felt his cock plunge into my guts infecting me more with his charged seed.  He also caressed my prostate making me moan like the slut i am.

"Daddy please breed me again with your dirty charged seed. Infect my cunt again please Daddy please", i moaned softly laying there limp which being taken by my man

"I am going to make sure it takes and we get you knocked up", he said now slowly and sensually fucking me. I could only just lie there as a piece of meat and be taken by him.  I felt so happy and complete.

He fucked me so tenderly, he was making love to meet. Not pounding hard but caressing my hole.  He kissed me so intimately our tongues softly wrapping around each others. 

"Here comes another load infecting you", he moaned in my ear as i felt his cock expand and shoot more hot seed in me

I just lay there basking in the glow of now being pregnant with my Daddys seed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

I woke up later that night still feeling like crap. A massive headache, body aches, cold and sweats. Daddy came in with some water and i sat up and drank a few sips.  

"How are you feeling", he asked

"Like crap but happy. I am glad i am finally pregnant with your baby", i told him

He smiled and leaned in and gave me soft yet sensual wet kiss.  I opened my mouth and let his invading tongue in my accepting mouth.  I felt his hand work towards my ass, and i lifted up one leg to allow him access to my hole.  His other hand was on my hard cock.

"I see you are still hard", he said smiling

"I am and have been all night.  It weird i am in so much pain and misery but when i wake up to roll over, i notice my cock is hard. I am so excited that i am having your baby", i said softly

"I am too.", Daddy said as he rolled my on my side and climbed on the bed and replaced his fingers with his cock and gently worked it in.  I just lay there limp letting him take me.  

"Your pussy is so wet and tight ". Your pussy and my cock were meant for each other. You know i was meant to breed your and make you pregnant and have my baby+", he said in my ear

"Yes Daddy from the first time we met i know i wanted to mate with you and give myself to you.  I am not happy unless you take me and own me. I am yours", i said moaning as he fucked me

With those words he started to pound me me good.  He then wrapped his hand around my cock and started to massage it in the same tempo he was fucking me.

My eyes closed and i just lay there in pure bliss knowing i was going to get another load of my Daddy's seed in me.

He fucked me like that for what seemed like another 20 minutes and i finally shot and my cunt spasmed around his fuck stick that was in me and i felt his expand and shoot in me. 

"Uhhhh here you go boy take my seed.  I am making your cunt mine.  Your whole body belongs to me", he moaned as he shot his poz load in me.

After he was done he pulled out gave me his cock to clean which i gladly did and then he put a butt plug in me.

"I want it to soak into your cunt", he said as he left

I dozed off to sleep happy with more of my Daddy's hot cum in me.

The morning i woke up around 10am.  I felt a little better but still had body aches and a fever.  Daddy helped me out of the bed and took me to tub of warm water he had prepared.  I soaked in it and washed myself off.  Daddy helped to clean me and dry me off and then took me back to a bed with clean linen. I sat up and drank some soup that he brought to me along with some ginger ale. After i ate half the soup i lay back down and went to sleep.  I would awake later that afternoon with Daddy fucking me slowly inseminating my pussy again with his hot charged load.  It would be like that over the next couple of days.  Daddy stayed at home with me and took care of me.  He made sure i was hydrated, fed and most important bred at least 2x per day.  

On day 5 I felt almost fully recovered.  I still felt tired if i exerted myself too much but other than that felt fine.  It was about 6pm and i had made dinner and was waiting for Daddy to come home. I was dressed in off white lace thong panties and wore nipple rings.  As he walked into the house he saw me. 

"My little whore looks better now.  Somebody's pussy all wet", he smiled and asked me

I walked over to him dropped on my knees and pulled down his pants and underwear and sucked voraciously on his huge meat.  After a couple minutes of sucking his cock we took it over to the couch.  He pulled down my panties, lifted my legs and ate my ass out.

"Ohhhh Daddy eat my pussy please", i moaned

He ate me out and fingered my getting my cunt all wet.  Then he put his mammoth cock at the entrance of my cunt and pushed it in.  As always it hurt but also felt so good.  It had been a while since he rammed me hard and he was hungry.

"I am going to fuck the shit out of bitch", he said as he started to pound my hole

"Yes Daddy please fuck me like your whore, your slut. Fuck me hard, ram me, wreck my hole please", he cried

With that he started to ram me with passion and anger.  He didnt care if i was enjoying it or not, i was just a hole a piece of meat.

He was fucking me so hard and throwing me all over the couch in different positions he was turning my insides into mush and wrecking them.  I luved when he took me like this.  It made me feel so animalistic and primal.  I was there just there as a cunt to pleasure him, a body to use and a pussy to fill with his hot load. I let him do with me as he wish and loved every minute of it. When i was on all fours and fucking me from behind sometimes he would grab my hair to pull me back up and lean my back into this chest.  The he played with my nipples, twisting them, using the clamps as handles.

"OOOOOWwwwwww", i cried as he twisted and pulled my nipple hard

"Shut up bitch take it. You know you love your nipples being played with", he commanded

He knew me too well.  Yes it hurt like crap but it also felt incredible. In fact so incredible i almost came.  Leaning back into him we share a wet sloppy kiss with his tongue raping my mouth.  Then his mouth went on the side of my neck and hit my sweet spot, first kissing then sucking then biting.  That along with him working over my nipples i started to come.  My cunt clamped down on his meat and he moaned knowing he was going to shoot a hot load into me. 

"Ohhhh here you go bitch", he moaned as he shot 6 spurts into my cunt.

After he calmed down he pulled out, i turned around and cleaned him off and we kissed deeply.  We fell back on the couch with him on top of me and he was between my legs.  We stayed there and just made out. It was beautiful. 

The next day he had to work and i ran errands preparing for school and looking for a job.  I noticed the clinic where i went to get tested was looking for a nurses assistant.  When i pulled up the job it said office or work experience without a degree is ok and they offered on the job training. I filled in the online application and submitted it.  Daddy came home with Mexican food for dinner.  After dinner he said he wanted to go to a bar and hang out.  

"Now that you are converted and i have marked you as my own we are moving on to the next step of you being a good whore",  he said

He told me to dress up in the new outfit he brought home. I went to go and change.  He had brought me a hot pink and black jock strap that had the word "whore" on the back strap in hot pink, and tight short mesh shorts where you could see what was underneath and a back slit so you could easily access my hole.  I also put on a thin leather collar and tight tank top with holes for my nipples to come out.  I also put on the nipple magnet clips.  He also got me thigh high sheer black socks which look a little like stockings and boots.  The boots were black matte leather ankle high with a fat heel.  When I put them on the height of the heel made me stand up so my ass pushed out a bit.  I put on a little mascara to thicken my lashes but not lengthen them.  When i was done i looked in the mirror and even i had to admit if i were a top id fuck the shit out of me. I looked like a sexy whore you would find working the corner.  My Daddy came up from behind me, wrapped one arm around my waist and the other grabbing my chest and nipples with his mouth on my neck i just leaned back into him.  I could feel his hard cock pressing against my hole.

"You look so delicious and cheap.  They are going to have fun with you tonight", he said

I look a little startled. " Who is they", i asked

"You will see", he said. 

I grinded my ass against his hard cock trying to get him to fuck me.  "Daddy please fuck me please", i begged

"No bitch. You are not getting my seed right now. You are going to be a good whore tonight", he said

I was both excited and scared of what was going to happen tonight.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 5