Having sex when getting a Massage

cman54

30 minutes ago, rublthlad said:

That’s always been a scene I have wanted to experience 

Me too!! To have a guy working way ass cheeks and then start to finger and massage my hole!!! Then he starts pushing his dick in it!!!

• Like 1

I had a hairy and handsome guy massaging me on his table. He ended up climbing on the table with me after he got naked and nestled his cock between my ass cheeks while he rubbed my back. He moved the massage lower and opened up my cheeks. The rest went as you would expect. It was great. 

4 minutes ago, catcher4you said:

I had a hairy and handsome guy massaging me on his table. He ended up climbing on the table with me after he got naked and nestled his cock between my ass cheeks while he rubbed my back. He moved the massage lower and opened up my cheeks. The rest went as you would expect. It was great. 

Same thing happened to me.  

1 hour ago, cman54 said:

Me too!! To have a guy working way ass cheeks and then start to finger and massage my hole!!! Then he starts pushing his dick in it!!!

That’s something I would love to happen to me - a real deep massage…

• Moderators

I unexpectedly had this happen about a year ago when I hired a masseur because my back pain was flaring up. I was rather disappointed, because the sex was OK but the massage part was very very lame. And I had specifically asked if he did deep tissue work, and it wasn't intended as a euphemism.

I'm with @BBArchangel on this one. I'm much more interested in bodywork as physical therapy.

• Like 1