What are your boundaries for who you’d hook up with?

I try to stay away from married guys.

I like tops that are gay. They want to fuck ME, and are not using me as a substitute for a lady they couldn't get at that moment.

Practice standard hygiene. Hell, we all get dirty, and that is ok. I've had some hot encounters when I am doing a physical activity with a guy and it turns into sex. Being sweaty from the activity adds to the hotness factor of the encounter. Being sweaty from three days ago though? Not so much.

I'm a bottom. I like to get that out when the conversation starts. If someone wants mutual oral, hell I love to 69. If someone wants for me to fuck them, that's a deal breaker. I especially hate when a bottom pretends to be a top and when the action starts, suddenly wants you to fuck them. I get that bottoms vastly outnumber tops and it can be hard to find someone to fuck you, man do I get that. But when I run into this situation I shut it down.  I'm guessing they've run into fellow bottoms that are desperate and horny enough to fuck them so they keep doing it, but I have walked away from situations like those. They are a hard boundary.

• Like 1