Hook up sites like Recon and Adam4 Adam

BearPleaser

On 10/15/2022 at 10:59 PM, topblkmale said:

Does anyone know if asspig is still active? I can't log into my old account, can't reset my password and can create a new account. I'm probably banned for some reason.

I just logged on to asspig this morning

On 10/16/2022 at 12:03 PM, nekofox said:

You hit the nail on the head about the big thing for any hook up site, it's all about location, location, LOCATION!

Me being where I'm at, not as many issues when it comes to scammers, but there are a lot of similar faces that one will see time and time again.  Honestly, since so many of us on here do prefer bare play, I'd rather take chances on BBRT than A4A, BUT one other site that's starting to get interesting for what can be offered is Sniffies for seeing where exactly a hook up will be and where you can go for cruising fun if it's safe enough to do so.  But like other sites in general, just the matter of weeding out the good from the bad chances.

I see you are from Pensacola, I have been there several times as I have two sisters living in that city.  I live in Saint Pete, I feel like I am driving into another world when I go up there.  To say they are a bit "backwards" would be an understatement.  All the anti-abortion signs, with the exception of the beach area the city itself does not give me a gay friendly feeling.  It's funny, I always stay at a certain Best Western and the front desk guy, whose family owns that particular franchise, is gay.  He tells me if it were not for his connection to that hotel he would have left Pensacola long ago.  However, last time I was there I noticed quite a bit of young, college types near the hospital area, and where the majority of restaurants are.  I know there are young guys there, they have to be horny, so I imagine things are better when college is in session.  I hear what you are saying, BBRT is probably better,  you must get sick of seeing the same faces all the time.  I suppose during the summer months there are people that go to the beach area to visit, so I suppose that is an option.

I have spoken to two very hot guys on BBRT from that area, so you probably don't have that difficult a time finding some quality guys - it's just, it's probably the same guys over and over.  I have, in the past, taken little three day sex vacations to say Orlando, or Lauderdale, just because I am sick of the same guys.  I advertise as being from out of town and that usually sparks interest from the locals.

Hang in there, it will get better.  Surprised, you haven't ventured off to Atlanta, now that is where some action is....

1 hour ago, ronetbus said:

I just logged on to asspig this morning

Someone gave me a free membership to ass pig.  One problem, I am not into being fisted.  Surprise, surprise!  I was not happy to learn when I put the word "bottom" in my profile all these guys wanted to get out the Crisco.  Nah, not for me,  But my God were there alot of guys I recognize from BBRT and A4A.  Yes I knew it was still around!

18 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I see you are from Pensacola, I have been there several times as I have two sisters living in that city.  I live in Saint Pete, I feel like I am driving into another world when I go up there.  To say they are a bit "backwards" would be an understatement.  All the anti-abortion signs, with the exception of the beach area the city itself does not give me a gay friendly feeling.  It's funny, I always stay at a certain Best Western and the front desk guy, whose family owns that particular franchise, is gay.  He tells me if it were not for his connection to that hotel he would have left Pensacola long ago.  However, last time I was there I noticed quite a bit of young, college types near the hospital area, and where the majority of restaurants are.  I know there are young guys there, they have to be horny, so I imagine things are better when college is in session.  I hear what you are saying, BBRT is probably better,  you must get sick of seeing the same faces all the time.  I suppose during the summer months there are people that go to the beach area to visit, so I suppose that is an option.

I have spoken to two very hot guys on BBRT from that area, so you probably don't have that difficult a time finding some quality guys - it's just, it's probably the same guys over and over.  I have, in the past, taken little three day sex vacations to say Orlando, or Lauderdale, just because I am sick of the same guys.  I advertise as being from out of town and that usually sparks interest from the locals.

Hang in there, it will get better.  Surprised, you haven't ventured off to Atlanta, now that is where some action is....

This guy [think before following links] https://onlyfans.com/letseatcakexx?rec=140163 has gone to {Pensacola pride a couple of times and ended up finding some guys to fuck and get fucked by who let him film it for his OnlyFans site.  The guys were hot, not sure if they live there or were just visiting for Pride.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seaguy said:

This guy [think before following links] [think before following links] https://onlyfans.com/letseatcakexx?rec=140163 has gone to {Pensacola pride a couple of times and ended up finding some guys to fuck and get fucked by who let him film it for his OnlyFans site.  The guys were hot, not sure if they live there or were just visiting for Pride.

I am familiar with @onlyfans/letseatcakexx - I have seen a number of their videos.  The guys are indeed hot.  I am not  sure where they are based out of, or where they actually live, but they do travel and I think it  is their purpose  to find guys who will let them film during sex.  It does make sense.  Some of their videos have "gone off the rails", you hear them talking more about the equipment (and not always being in focus or forgetting to hit the damn RECORD button) but yep they are hot, and they do pop up at a lot of organized gay events.

On 10/17/2022 at 5:56 AM, Gimmiethatload said:

A4A is still my go to for getting consistent dick. It's come through for me time and time again..... literally just finished getting fucked and loaded up by a hot daddy I met on there not too long ago. 

After that growlr seems to do the trick if no one on A4A is biting. Grindr definitely has too many flakes, I look on there to pass the time maybe flirt with some guys....but I don't get my hopes up or give it too much energy 

I find a4a now has filled the Craigslist void for married guys who have no place but are looking for action.

Problem with Grindr is that you have to leave your local area to get GOOD hits.

Otherwise the first four rows are the same guys you've never been interested in.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, topblkmale said:

I find a4a now has filled the Craigslist void for married guys who have no place but are looking for action.

Problem with Grindr is that you have to leave your local area to get GOOD hits.

Otherwise the first four rows are the same guys you've never been interested in.

Man nail right on the head with that last part. It's the same guys in your area, and they seem to only be Twink  bottoms, that's why it's best to use it when you're out of town.... Growlr has been the best for me lately