How do I like a topic?.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Queenzlander59 said:

Hi...how do I like or otherwise a topicor andwe  how do I make a littleheart thing? 

Reacting to posts is a privilege, so you may not be able to do it if you are very new to the site.

If you have the privilege, you will see a gray heart icon in the lower right corner of each post. Click that and it will open a slider of reactions for you to choose from.

1 hour ago, Queenzlander59 said:

And also...having read my gibberish above due to fat thumbs...how do I edit??

You can only edit a post yourself for about 10 minutes after you post it. The "..." menu at the upper right corner of the post contains the edit option. If the edit option has timed out, you can use the report option to request that a moderator make the edit for you.

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

How do I get the privilege to like a post?

I have been in this site for a few months and been active on it.

Would love to like some of these postings!!!!

All I can tell you is to keep posting. As of now, you should be very close to having it. The exact details of the algorithm that decides it are undisclosed to prevent spoofing. Even the moderators don't know them.

22 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

All I can tell you is to keep posting. As of now, you should be very close to having it. The exact details of the algorithm that decides it are undisclosed to prevent spoofing. Even the moderators don't know them.

Thanks.. I guess i have to be patient 

8 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

Indeed.

According to your profile, you joined January 28 of this year, meaning you've been a member for not quite two months yet, and in that time, made 56 posts. Which isn't a bad start at all! But that's still about one a day, which isn't a "lot" of participation - though granted, as a new member, you can actually only do so much in a given 24 hour period.

Patience - and the other "p", perserverance - are the key. You'll suddenly discover one day you've been upped a level, and you'll have new abilities, and if you keep going that way, those abilities will keep expanding. We've all been there.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

Many month to do a simple " Like " good to know but i find it all a bit childish to be honest, i wonder how many adult members here feel the same even with Facebook members can do a simple " Like " after day one. Makes me wonder who thinks up this ideas like i have nothing better to do.

On 3/22/2022 at 3:33 PM, Njn0mc said:

Actually you have to participate actively on this web-site and not just wait.
Cool way to to make this piece of the internet more of real community.  Have fun and good luck!

(And don't worry if you run out of 'likes' to give in a day. Still happens to me, there's always tomorrow to continue).

On 7/3/2022 at 11:51 AM, manhole4use said:

Many month to do a simple " Like " good to know but i find it all a bit childish to be honest, i wonder how many adult members here feel the same even with Facebook members can do a simple " Like " after day one. Makes me wonder who thinks up this ideas like i have nothing better to do.

Tastes differ. I hated Facebook but I'm still on this website.
People are required to actually engage if they want to fully enjoy BZ. And although I've gotten into trouble with the moderators and not agree with punishments received I do appreciate this website actually being moderated and the work that goes into that.

If you like Facebook better, good for you and hope you enjoy it more than BreedingZone.  

On 7/3/2022 at 4:51 AM, manhole4use said:

Facebook is roughly akin to an open sewer in which people can and do dump anything and everything. That suits some people, I'm sure.

Another key difference: as I remember it (it's been years since I was active on Facebook), you can either "like" something, or you leave it alone. Here, you have the ability to like, dislike, or give several other reactions to a posting, and some of them affect the internal reputation points of the member who made the post. 

So imagine these two scenarios:

A) a person who likes to be disruptive signs up and either creates a bunch of other "sock puppet" accounts or enlists the help of a bunch of friends. The disrupter signs on, makes a controversial post, and all his sock puppet minions "like" the post, boosting its value and the reputation of the poster. Repeat, repeat, repeat. Before long, you have a member who's got a high reputational score inflated strictly by essentially fake accounts. Kind of like the way the Russian military's disinformation team uses Twitter.

B) a person who has a grudge against another member for something he imagines that member said or did does the same thing, except now he and his minions are "disliking" everything that member has ever posted. Before long, that member's reputational score is in the toilet.

Unfortunately, both sorts of problems can and will exist unless people prove themselves on here. 

• Upvote 1

What you write makes a lot of sense if that is the main reason i agree with it, it's just a pity that members cannot do some basic functions which is a pity really but okay it is what is is.

Although I’ve been reading Bb stories for years I’ve only signed up tonight. I understand the need to build a relationship before being able to make comments.

is it the same rational if I wanted to post a story as I have a few written?

Many thanks for an anticipated response.

• Moderators

@Chuckiebowe, you should be able to post a story. Make sure you put it in the right place. Stories with Chem Sex in them belong in Chem Sex FICTION. Stories with Poz Fetish but not chems go in Bug Chasing and Gift Giving FICTION. Other stories belong in General Bareback Sex Stories. 

Posting a sex story is a good way to attract attention and likes which will help you get promoted out of New Members. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.