Paramedic does Volunteer work at nursing home.

I am a paramedic and have had a few positive loads from Aids patients during a medical transport.  I wanted to increase my chances of getting the gift so I took a volunteer position at a nursing home. I chose this particular nursing home because they had a whole wing at  this facility, dedicated for AIDS patients usually on hospice. Since my medical background, it was easy to fit in. I would do duties as empty bedpans, make up beds and then give baths to patients. The later was my favorite task, and I got to get my hands on a constant flow of patients. And since a lot of times my bedside manner would include, hand jobs, blow jobs, kissing, and letting them fuck me, I would get requests for a lot of patients. Since our unit was understaffed, it was easy for me to get a lot of one on one time with  patient. Also, due to confidentiality, I will not disclose the facility or names of actual patients, but will give them a false name. Last week, I was told I would not have to do collecting of blood and empty bedpans, since I was happy to give baths to all the patients. Out of the bunch, were a total of 51 patients, and out of the 51, all tested HIV poz, 32 of them had full blown AIDS. I was thrilled, and told the head nurse that when giving baths to patients, I noticed most would take a bowel movement and would need my assistance to use the restroom. They were fine with that. Okay, that brings us to Last Thursday, St Patrick's Day. into Gregs room, and was giving him his bath, he had just brushed his teeth and didn't smell bad at all. I wished him a happy St Patrick's Day, and in kidding with him I said, I hope your wearing green, or you have to give up a kiss. His light blue robe was untired and loose, and his response was asking me to "come here". I leaned down to see what he wanted to show me, and our eyes met and we kissed...like a long open mouth sloppy tongue kiss for about a 2-3 minute period. He had taken my hand as we were making out, and guided it to his growing cock under his gown. When we finally broke our kiss, I told him I want more of that. I went over and pulled the door to as I also drew the privacy sheet between us and the door. When I went back in, Josh had pulled the sheet back to reveal his hard cock. Precum had a huge droplet on the tip, so I reached down and scooped it up with my finger, with the other had, I had loosened the string of my scrub pants and let it slide down to my knees, He saw I had a hard cock too, showing my 7" boner. My wet finger tip coated with AIDS precum, I inserted my wet finger tip into my own ass. This turned him on a lot, since he hasn't played with anyone for a long while. He reached down to finger my ass some as I leaned over to kiss him some more and then started sucking on his cock. Now his precum was flowing steadily and the taste was still salty but good. I looked up at him and asked if he could stand leaning against the bed? He said yes, so I used the remote to lower his bed, and swung his legs around. I whispered to him to fuck me, and he cautioned me that he was full blown AIDS, and I said I know, I am your nurse. I then said to him, do you want to lecture me or do you want to fuck me. He said he wanted to fuck me really bad. I said, come on, show me what you have. So he entered me pretty easy since all of his precum fluid, and he was about 8 inches in length, and yes he remembered how to fuck. He said he was close to cumming and I looked back to him and told him to breed me good and deep. This put him over the top and he shot about 8-10 volleys of thick AIDs cum up into me. When he finished, I let him stay in me until he went soft. When he slipped out, I put him back in bed and sucked him clean. He said wow...that was fantastic...and we kissed again as I thanked him. I told him I had another date and would need to leave, but if he needed anything, just ask for me on the intercom. I had to put a feminine napkin in my underwear so the other nurses would see and wet cum leaking from my ass onto my scrub pants. I straightened up and onto the next room....

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11
  • Thanks 3

OK, now an update...after I left the room the other night, I went for my next room to give the usually sponge bath. I enter the room and Alex said he was hoping I was on duty and was looking forward to his bath. We made formal introductions and I preceded to undress him. As soon as I turned around and bent down to picj up his remote contro, that fell on the floor, he reached out and put his hand on my ass and squeezed my butt cheek. I let hin fondle it some, as he said that feels really good.  I told him at least let me close the door and draw the curtain to give us some privacy. His face lit up with a smile, so I closed the door and pulled the curtain around us. I walk back around to the other side of the bed since he was right handed.

Once there he was holding his hand out for me to back my ass onto it, and just before I did, I lowered my scrub pants, so he could have my bare ass to rub. As he did, he slid his fingers to my hole, which was still wet with cum I got from his next door neighbor just 20 mins prior. When he slid a finger in, he commented on how wet I was inside, and asked me why I was so wet? I looked him in the eyes and said .."Do you think your the only one here who gets a bath with me?". His cock stood up then. He asked what he needed to do to get a happy ending to his bath, and I said if he could get it inside of me, he may have a happy ending. He told me he is full blown AIDS, and I told him then, does that mean you do not want your happy ending? He said, hell no, He wanted the happy ending. He moved his sheets back and I moved his legs over the side of the bed, I leaned over the mattress and looked him into the eyes, and said..."Come on, hold onto me to steady yourself, and fuck me now". He did as I asked and in 30 seconds, has pushing his 9" prime meat up into my wet ass. He asked if was able to cum in me, and I told him yes, we do not want to leave a mess on the floor or sheets. He fucked me deep for about 1 minute straight and told me he was going to cum...I said "give it all to me deep". I could feel about 9-10 of pulses of his cock and the warm jets of his poz seeds squirting up into me.

When he finished, he pulled out slowly and I knew I had all of him in me then. I turned to give him a kiss, and he wrapped his arm around me to pull me tight to him and shoved his tongue into my mouth. Our lips were glued together passionately for about 2 minutes straight. Our tongues wrapped together and I would suck on his tongue like a small cock. My precum was leaking and he asked to suck my cock too...since I was hard. He sat in the chair next to his bed and walked up to him and he began sucking me. I had to clinch my ass cheeks together to keep his load in, and really leaking down and running down my legs. When he finished, with some of my load in his mouth, as I helped him back into the bed, he kissed me again and snowball my own load with me, I swallowed it as we kissed. 

At that point, after I had him tucked in, I went on a break to regroup, and in the restroom, went in to play with the cum that was in my ass some...sucking my finger as I removed it from my ass, coated with AIDS cum...and after about 3 minutes or so, most of the cum had been absorbed by my insides. When I came back from my break, this cute nurse who had been flirting with me earlier, came by to chat some and had me join her for another break session with her. She said she needed my help with a patient on another wing. As we sat and she ate her lunch/dinner , she asked if I was dating and if I was seeing anyone. The she hinted she would like to "hang" with me sometime. Now I thought, I could be getting this from both sides, taken AIDS seed until I convert, and then pass it on to this hot sexy nurse too. Hmmmmm...another chapter to come soon   

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 5:57 PM, bbfireman said:

I am a paramedic and have had a few positive loads from Aids patients during a medical transport.  I wanted to increase my chances of getting the gift so I took a volunteer position at a nursing home. I chose this particular nursing home because they had a whole wing at  this facility, dedicated for AIDS patients usually on hospice. Since my medical background, it was easy to fit in. I would do duties as empty bedpans, make up beds and then give baths to patients. The later was my favorite task, and I got to get my hands on a constant flow of patients. And since a lot of times my bedside manner would include, hand jobs, blow jobs, kissing, and letting them fuck me, I would get requests for a lot of patients. Since our unit was understaffed, it was easy for me to get a lot of one on one time with  patient. Also, due to confidentiality, I will not disclose the facility or names of actual patients, but will give them a false name. Last week, I was told I would not have to do collecting of blood and empty bedpans, since I was happy to give baths to all the patients. Out of the bunch, were a total of 51 patients, and out of the 51, all tested HIV poz, 32 of them had full blown AIDS. I was thrilled, and told the head nurse that when giving baths to patients, I noticed most would take a bowel movement and would need my assistance to use the restroom. They were fine with that. Okay, that brings us to Last Thursday, St Patrick's Day. into Gregs room, and was giving him his bath, he had just brushed his teeth and didn't smell bad at all. I wished him a happy St Patrick's Day, and in kidding with him I said, I hope your wearing green, or you have to give up a kiss. His light blue robe was untired and loose, and his response was asking me to "come here". I leaned down to see what he wanted to show me, and our eyes met and we kissed...like a long open mouth sloppy tongue kiss for about a 2-3 minute period. He had taken my hand as we were making out, and guided it to his growing cock under his gown. When we finally broke our kiss, I told him I want more of that. I went over and pulled the door to as I also drew the privacy sheet between us and the door. When I went back in, Josh had pulled the sheet back to reveal his hard cock. Precum had a huge droplet on the tip, so I reached down and scooped it up with my finger, with the other had, I had loosened the string of my scrub pants and let it slide down to my knees, He saw I had a hard cock too, showing my 7" boner. My wet finger tip coated with AIDS precum, I inserted my wet finger tip into my own ass. This turned him on a lot, since he hasn't played with anyone for a long while. He reached down to finger my ass some as I leaned over to kiss him some more and then started sucking on his cock. Now his precum was flowing steadily and the taste was still salty but good. I looked up at him and asked if he could stand leaning against the bed? He said yes, so I used the remote to lower his bed, and swung his legs around. I whispered to him to fuck me, and he cautioned me that he was full blown AIDS, and I said I know, I am your nurse. I then said to him, do you want to lecture me or do you want to fuck me. He said he wanted to fuck me really bad. I said, come on, show me what you have. So he entered me pretty easy since all of his precum fluid, and he was about 8 inches in length, and yes he remembered how to fuck. He said he was close to cumming and I looked back to him and told him to breed me good and deep. This put him over the top and he shot about 8-10 volleys of thick AIDs cum up into me. When he finished, I let him stay in me until he went soft. When he slipped out, I put him back in bed and sucked him clean. He said wow...that was fantastic...and we kissed again as I thanked him. I told him I had another date and would need to leave, but if he needed anything, just ask for me on the intercom. I had to put a feminine napkin in my underwear so the other nurses would see and wet cum leaking from my ass onto my scrub pants. I straightened up and onto the next room....

You are a Angel indeed,it must be beautiful to enable these guys the joy of reliiefing themselves naturally,it is the kindest of acts to do so

• 1 month later...

Sorry it has been so long, I was very busy and was transferred to another unit for bit, but I am back. As I am typing this, my butt plug is holding 5 loads of AIDS sperm in my ass. OK, to try to update my stories, while back on my unit of Aids patients, and doing my rotations of bathing and sheet changing, I go into the next room of a patient, or is in hospice care now, and really skinny. He gets most of his meals through a feeding tube because he doesn't feel the need to eat, and figures, he has nothing to live for. So I greet him and introduce myself to him. He is friendly to me and enjoys the conversations and my bathing him and cleaning him up. I even shaved him and he really appreciated that. When I was washing his cock and balls, I spent some extra time there to make sure he was well washed and soaped up to get him to stir a little. He commented that I was really gentle and enjoyed my touch, and then apologized that he had stirred a little but said it was because he hadn't had sex in 3 years. OMG...really I said, and I told him he must have cobwebs in his balls. He chuckled and said I was probably right. He said he used to be pretty active on the gay scene in his younger days....he is 45, and I told him, since I cleaned him up, I would have played with him any day. He explained that he was AIDS and nobody would come close to him. I out my hand back onto his cock and slowly fondled him as we chatted. I pulled the curtain and closed the door and pulled my chair next to him and continued to fondle him as we chatted. We talked about his early days and where he would play. During our conversation, I could tell he was getting aroused since he beginning to get hard. He said that hadn't happened in a few years. I commented that it looks like his equipment still works. I asked him if he was a top or a bottom and he said he did both, but always prefered to be a top. I told him I was definitely a bottom, and he was shocked that I was even gay. I told him it was a shield I put up so I could work in the unit. I asked if would mind if I pull back the sheet some as we talk and since he was getting hard, and he agreed. As we chatted, I started to stare at his growing cock and it was obviouly turning me on too since he was about 10" now. With my hand holding it at it base, I saw he had precum beginning to run down the shaft, I stood up and put him into my mouth. He moaned as I try to take him deep into my mouth. After about 30 seconds of sucking him, I pulled off and looked him in the eyes. He said.."Wow, that feel really good" and he said he could feel he could cum if I did that for about another 15 seconds. I asked him if he thought he could fuck me? He said he thought so, but what do we do about his toxic seed? I told him to let me worry about that. I swung his legs around the edge of the bed and pulled him up. I lowered my scrub pants and before I turned around, I kissed him open mouth and shoved my tongue into his mouth to kiss him deeply. His cock was hard, and his precum was flowing, I guided him to my ass and it was lubricated by his precum and he slid into me. HE wrapped his arms around me and began pumping me and fucking me deep. He said he was going to cum, and I told him to push into me deep and plant his seeds in me. He erupted eep into me and I felt 12 - 14 jets of his cum hit the insides of my guts. Then he stayed in me until another 5-6 twitches of his cock spasmed in me. When he pulled out, a teaspoon glob of his sperm dropped into my scrub pants. I turn around slowly to keep squeezing my ass together, I knew I had a big load in me, His knees were weak so I helped him back in bed. Before I pulled my scrub pants up, I saw the wetness of his shiny shrinking cock, so I put it back into my mouth to clean him off. He was weak and needed a nap, so I reached into my equipment bad I carry on my rounds, and pulled out my butt plug and pushed it up into my ass. He watched and he was stating to get hard again. I told him I would be back before my shift ended and let him fuck me again if he wanted to cum in my mouth, he said that would be awesome. I leaned over to give him a quick kiss but he parted his lips and pushed his tongue into my mouth. So I stayed an additional 30 seconds for some passionate open mouth kissing. You would think we were longtime lovers. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

• 1 month later...