Pigs that Love and Share

Moderator's Note: There is a brief depiction of straight sex near the beginning of this story. Just giving you a heads up. There is no problem. 

Part 1

David and I had built our ideal gym and enjoyed the reward and the difficulties of running a growing business. Jayden was bouncing on my cock when David entered my office. David looked irritated and needed to talk. I dislodged Jayden from my hard cock, let the boy gather his clothes, and left my office. David and I had built the gym from the ground up; Jayden was the front office assistant of our investor and the investor’s grandson. We had become serious dick pigs and had started work on our next project now that the gym was a success.

My relationship with my husband had an interesting start. I was married, straight, and had no sting when we met.

The day I first met my husband, I hated him. I worked as a loan officer for a large bank; he came in looking to refinance his home. I was the only senior loan officer working, or I would have sent him to another agent. I knew his type. David dressed to perfection, a button-down shirt, and slacks, all showing off his hard work at the gym and what I assumed were some additional “supplements.” He had a smile that could get him anything he wanted, and he flashed it at everyone. I hated David because I was just like David. I had the body and the smile; I used them every chance to get whatever I wanted.

David walked into my office; his gentle musk hit my nose. I would have sent him away, but I still needed to meet my goals for the month, and I knew he had considerable assets. We exchanged pleasantries, then David explained he wanted a cash-out refinance of his home. David had perfect credit to match his perfect smile; he had just enough debt to give him excellent credit. I was relieved to see this would be an easy loan to process, and I wouldn’t have to spend a lot of time with David in my office or on the phone.

Through the entire process, David was trying to “read me.” He would smile or throw a subtle flex, trying to use his “assets” to help with his loan. David didn’t notice the ring on my finger, the picture of my wife, or he ignored them all. I finally lost my cool when he ran his hand over the top of mine as I was giving him paperwork to sign. “I am sorry if you get the wrong idea, but I am straight; there is a picture of my wife. I am happily married, and she keeps my dick wet and hard.” I said in a stern tone. David smiled and pretended to get a phone call. I waited while David finished his “call.” He quickly made his excuses to leave and arranged to come back tomorrow. I assumed he was trying to play some queer bate mind game. I had his loan “in-process,” which means he was obligated to work with me, and I would get the commission, so I didn’t care.

After work, I met my wife at the gym; I pushed myself through a punishing workout. We had met on the competitive physique circuit; she and I are both former titleholders. We finished our training and went home to fix dinner, fuck and go to bed.

Kate had been sucking on my dick for almost five minutes with no sign of it coming to life. I was horrified but hid my terror. Excusing my condition by lying about forgetting to make my “supplements” today, my hormones were out of balance. Kate mounted my face offering me to eat her out till she climaxed, something I enjoyed. This time while I was eating my wife’s pussy, the image in my mind was of David’s smile and his shirt stretched across his large pecs. Kate finally had her orgasm and dismounted. I lied that I was tired, immediately turning over and trying to fall asleep. The entire night was restless; images of David and memories of his musk filled my mind.

Part 2

I made sure to get up and out of the house before Kate woke up. I wasn’t interested in having our usual morning marital fun. I needed to hit the gym to get David out of my head. I was halfway through my workout when I heard a semi-familiar voice call my name; I swore under my breath when I realized it was David. “Hey, I didn’t know you worked out here. I have been coming here for almost a year daily.” I replied, “I usually come in the evenings after.” David replied, “that’s cool. I am sorry about yesterday in your office.” He didn’t seem genuine about his apology, which didn’t explain why my cock was at half chub.

I spent the rest of the day trying to work and dreading when David would come in to finish his loan. The day was ending when there was a knock at my office door. David filled my office doorway, again dressed in a snug button-up and slacks. “I am sorry for being so late; I got hung up at work.” Being the loan officer, I knew David owned a profitable medium-sized construction company; I had to review his business financials to process the loan. “That’s fine; let me pull your file, and I can get your loan completed and approved,” I replied flatly.

David answered my questions as I completed the loan application on my computer. Considering the strength of the application, I could supply the numerous required signatures. I printed the document to the main branch printer, giving myself an excuse to leave my office.

David leaned back in his chair as I left my office. He clasped his hands behind his head, exposing his mildly damp pits. The moment he lifted his arms, his musk hit my nose. David smelled like sugar and whisky, sweet with an undertone of spice. He looked at his pits and back at me; he must have noticed me staring. “Sorry, I tend to sweat all the time. I did shower this morning after the gym.” David said in a slightly cocky tone. Shaking my head, I left my office. I realized the branch was empty. I looked at the clock, and it was half-past closing. David, me, and the security guard were the only ones still in the building.

Allen, our security was a well-built guy; he was a fellow fitness competitor. Allen was a lifelong friend of my wife’s and needed a job. I was able to get him hired by the company that does our bank security.

Allen saw me leave my office, meeting me at the printer behind the teller’s area. “Hey boss, how much longer are you planning on being. I am not allowed to rack-up overtime, and I don’t want to lose my job.” I looked over Allen’s powerful body, well packaged in his security uniform. “Probably another hour, but you can leave. I have keys, and the silent alarm button is under my desk.” Allen nodded and headed out the door, locking it behind him.

The printer finished the last pages; I took a moment to collate them into separate packages. The more organized I was, the faster I could get David out of the bank and out of my head. I returned to my office to find David in the same position, with his pit on full display. David’s musk had filled my office.

Placing the stack of paperwork on my desk, “let’s sign these documents and get you on your way.” David looked me in the eye, “no.” I replied, “I am sorry, did you change your mind on the loan?” David replied, “No, but I am not signing anything till you tell me why you are being such an asshole.”

I had an answer but not one I would admit to David or myself. My mouth went dry, and I immediately broke into a sweat. David was staring into my eyes, waiting for my response. I was relieved when David started to speak again, giving me time to figure out an answer. “I am sure you have had guys hit on you before. Are you one of those up-tight straights that turn pale if they get a compliment from another man?.” David waited for an answer. The silence in the room had a weight. I could feel my shirt getting damp from my sudden heavy perspiration. David stood up and stepped back. I was still standing behind my desk.

“I get it; you are used to being the cock of the walk, the muscle stud that gives a smile and gets guys and girls to swoon. You see me, and you see yourself, but I scare you. What about me makes you so nervous?” While David was talking, he stood and stepped toward me. I could feel my body respond, my cock twitched, and my underarms were damp. He was almost nose to nose with me. “Tell me, more importantly, tell yourself what is it about me that bothers you so much?” David’s face hardened, “I will sign the loan documents when you can give me an answer.” David left my office and the branch.

The moment David left the building, I could breathe again. I was a flurry of confused emotions ranging from terror to lust. I decided to take a couple of days off work to have a long weekend away with Kate and get David out of my head.

Part 3

The almost five days with my wife were a complete disaster. My mind was preoccupied, and my cock wasn’t interested. I understood Kate’s frustration; she was compassionate at first then angry. Kate knew something was wrong, but I refused to give her any insight. Kate eventually gave up, giving me space to process my emotions. I had convinced her there was no other woman and that I still loved her. I did love her, but I didn’t lust for her.

Back in the office Monday morning an email from Grant, my boss, asking for a meeting. I replied that I would be in his office after lunch; I had some client files to process. I knew he wanted to talk about David’s loan paperwork. Anytime a large loan sat “open” for a week, the branch manager received an email.

I was finishing lunch at my desk when my Grant walked into my office. He took a seat and waited for me to wash down my chicken and rice with some water. “We need to talk about the open loan,” he said. “I need to know why you haven’t completed the paperwork; it should take over a week to complete a basic home refinance. I was shocked to hear the anger building in his voice. I tried to respond, but he cut me off. “Get this loan done. I don’t want to get any more calls from corporate,” Grant said as he stormed out of my office. I was confused and angry. David turned my entire life upside down, and now I wanted answers from him.

It was strange not to meet Kate at the gym after work; she took a short-term consulting job out of town after our disastrous weekend. It wasn’t unusual for Kate to travel for work, but it wasn’t frequent. I took out my stress and anger on the weights, pushing myself harder than I had in some time. Finishing my workout, I hit the sauna, hoping the hot steam would burn off the last of my stress.

Opening the door to the steam room caused two guys in the corner quickly move away from each other. I knew what they were doing and didn’t care. The gym wasn’t a cruise, but it was unusual to catch guys having some extra release in the steam room or showers. Most of the guys were respectful enough to stop their activity if an uninterested third party showed; in this case, it was me. After five minutes, the two left the steam room. I assumed to find a shower stall to finish what they started.

The steam started to do its work relaxing my muscles and my mind. I started replaying the past two weeks, beginning with the day David walked into the bank. I remembered how David’s business casual hugged every part of his body, including the sizeable lump in his pants. I continued through my memories of David, his musk that had filled my office and stirred new desires. My mind continued to drink in all the mental images of David, finally noticing the tell-tale outline of nipple piercings pressed against his shirt. With my eyes closed, I laid my head against the steam room wall, not seeing that I had pushed my hips out on the bench and spread my legs. The steam was licking at my exposed hole and hard cock.

“Looks like a good dream, care to share,” the familiar voice said, snapping me back to reality. Anger immediately gripped me, preventing me from noticing my cock was stiff and drooling. In one swift motion, I stood and pinned David to the wall. “What the fuck did you call my boss? You’re the one that didn’t want to sign the fucking loan!” I shouted, inches from David’s face. David was stuttering, looking for an answer that would calm my ire. “I didn’t call your boss. I don’t know what you are talking about!” David replied, his eyes wide from the shock of being pinned to the wall. David pushed me back, his strength slightly superior to my own. I hated being lied to, “fuck you” was my only response. Leaving the sauna, I pulled off my towel and started to dry off my heavy sweat. David stayed in the sauna. I assumed he was too much of a bitch, afraid I would break his chiseled jaw.

I unlocked my car, opened the back door, and tossed my gym bag inside. I got into the driver’s seat about to start my car when the passenger door swung open, and David landed himself in my passenger seat. “I didn’t call your boss; it was the head of operations for my construction company,” David said, holding his hands in the air. “She is a bit of bulldog and didn’t know that the loan was held-up because of me. Please, I am sorry.” I took a deep breath. I glared back at David, “You will call whoever she did and undo the shit storm you got me into, then you will sign those loan documents tomorrow.” David quickly replied, “I will be in your office first thing in the morning. I noticed your wife isn’t with you. Can I buy you dinner to make up for the mess?” The blood started to move from my face to my cock. Neither David nor I had showered after the sauna, and our combined musk was thick in the car. “We both stink. Let’s shower and change, and we can go out.” I didn’t wait for an answer before I started the car and drove home. David sat silently in the passenger seat during the dive to my house.

I pulled the car into the garage, the entire drive David and I didn’t say a word. David followed my lead in getting out of the vehicle once the garage door was closed. Opening the door into the main hallway, “You can take a shower first.” David quickly responded, “I only have another gym outfit, and it’s ripe. I don’t have anything for going out to eat.”  I replied, “we are about the same size. I have a polo and shorts that should fit you.” David followed me to the master bedroom, commenting on the quality construction of my house. I showed David the shower, “I will have clothes set out,” I said, leaving David in the bathroom.

While David showered, I went into my walk-in closet and found shorts, jeans, and shirts that both of us could wear. The bathroom door opened as I finished laying clothes out on the bed. David stood wrapped in only a towel, his tan skin and pierced nipples a feast for the eyes. I was dumbfounded; my eyes drank in his body. I fixated on the biohazard tattoo around his left nipple. David stood for a moment giving me time to absorb his muscular physique. Realizing my trance, I pulled myself together; quickly moving past David, I said, “take what you want off of the bed, or you can look through my closet.” Rushing myself under the hot water, hoping to wash away the growing sexual tension. I hadn’t felt this nervous since I was in high school. I turned the water cold, hoping my cock would stop its rapid rise. I didn’t know if David hadn’t noticed or was being nice in not saying anything about my persistently hard and drooling cock. The cold water helped slow the transformation of my cock from chubby into a full erection. Turning off the water, grabbing a towel, heading into the bedroom where I saw David pulling on a pair of jeans over what looked to be one of my jockstraps. I cleared my throat; David turned and smiled. “I am sorry I didn’t have any clean underwear; I will buy you a replacement pair,” David said as he stood shirtless. I was again in a trance, my eyes wandering over David’s body, then we locked eyes. David had a sweet smile, not devious, but kind and inviting. “I see you don’t have any ink; you would look good with some color on your skin.” I looked at the floor and smiled. I could feel my face flush from the compliment.

David’s feet move onto the spot of the floor I was staring at, his finger under my chin. He lifted my head till we locked eyes. David whispered, “I am sorry,” as he kissed me. My body responded before my mind, wrapping my arms around David and pulling us close together. Our bodies pressed together; my hands started exploring the stud that would change my world forever. I broke the kiss, “what are you sorry for?” I asked David. “I am usually better at waiting for the other guy to make the first move. There is something about you, and I couldn’t wait any longer. I was apologizing if it sent you into a rage or if I crossed a line.” I smiled, “You mind if we order in,” I asked.

I pulled away from David, dropping the towel as I walked into the closet. Retrieving a jockstrap from my underwear drawer, it was the only thing I elected to wear. David spoke up, “if that’s all your going to wear, I feel overdressed.” Turning to him, I smiled, “you are welcome to lose the pants.” David wasted no time in taking off his pants, his hard cock straining the fabric of the jock. David sat on the bed, his leg up, exposing his muscle ass and twitching hole. A million questions swirled around my mind, but my stomach was the loudest. Getting on the bed next to David felt natural; it was where I needed to be. We looked through my phone, agreed on a place, and ordered dinner.

David and I talked the night away. He told me about his tattoos and what the biohazard symbol on his tattoo meant. He went into detail about the man that gifted him; his ex-fiance. “You talk about the guy that infected you and then dumped you with love and affection; how do you not hate him?” I asked, with all the anger I could summon. David smiled, “He didn’t infect me; he gifted me. Remember, I asked him to give me his strain. Jake, I will always have a special place in my heart for the man that gifted me. While he dumped me and it was brutal, he gave me a freedom that I never knew was possible.” David gave me time to understand what he was saying. We eventually bedded down for the night, him wrapping his powerful arms around me. The strength and warmth of David’s embrace quickly lulled me into a sound sleep.

Part 4

The feeling of another man’s morning wood was new. David’s prominent member had found a home between my butt cheeks, as we had spooned all night. I quietly maneuvered out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping god. The release of my morning piss was a welcome relief; memories of the week flooded my mind as my bladder emptied into the toilet. I turned to leave the bathroom only to have my half-hard cock swallowed by David. Kate was good at sucking cock; David was a champion. He had no gag reflex as he throated my rapidly hardening cock. I looked down and saw David fisting his pre-cum dripping meat. I tried to offer David a morning kiss, but he was locked onto my cock, refusing my subtle invitations for a more romantic encounter. Seeing someone turn completely animalistic for cock was a new turn-on. David feasted on my cock, his drool and throat slime dripping off my balls, making a puddle on the marble floor. I could feel copious amounts of precum flowing from my cock. David’s finger ran around my virgin hole, making my hole spasm creating more pre-cum. David’s expert oral skills were bringing me dangerously close.

Reading my body, David knew he had me on edge. He expertly worked my painfully hard cock to a massive explosion down his throat. I could feel my balls giving every ounce of their fluid. David swallowed every drop. Once my orgasm subsided, David unlatched himself from my still erect member. “Now, I can brush my teeth if you have a spare toothbrush,” David said with a cheeky smile. I was about to walk step in the puddle of throat slime and David’s precum when he swept me off my feet. “You will wait for me here,” he said when he tossed me onto the bed. David’s demonstration of strength breathing new life into my cock.

I told David where he could find a new toothbrush, he smiled and retreated to the bathroom. David popped his head out of the bathroom, “do you want to make breakfast?” My stomach growled in agreement, “I will see you in the kitchen,” I pulled on a jockstrap and headed downstairs.

I started on a healthy breakfast of eggs and protein pancakes. I was almost finished with the food and setting the table when David descended the stairs. “Do you have any coffee,” he asked? Seeing that I had forgotten, he immediately started loading the coffee maker, easily able to find everything he needed. We sat down to eat while the food was still hot, and the coffee maker finished filling its pot. I noticed David’s cock straining against the fabric of his jockstrap, “that thing ever go down?” “You are the only one that got his balls drained this morning; my tank is still full,” David replied.

We finished our meal, cleared the table, and loaded everything into the dishwasher. David went rummaging through the fridge. “Didn’t you get enough to eat,” I asked? David didn’t answer the question, and he turned with a can of whipped cream. “Let’s go upstairs,” David said in a playful tone.

David splayed himself on the bed, using the can of whip cream to cover his hole in the fluffy white cream. I knew what he wanted and wasted no time going face-first into his giant muscular ass. Kate’s was the only pussy I had ever eaten; David’s was far sweeter. While I didn’t have experience eating ass, I used a similar technique to eating pussy, making David very happy. After a few minutes, I maneuvered David to sitting on my face, my favorite position. “Fuck, I love eating your pussy,” I said out of habit and truth. Realizing I just called David’s ass a pussy I started to apologize. David looked down, “keep eating it like that, and you can call it anything you want.” I moved my face back from David’s hole, “feed me your poz hole.” David growled and pushed his hole into my mouth, blooming it open. Eating David’s ass could quickly become my new favorite pastime.

David eventually dismounted my face, giving my sore jaw a much-needed rest. We immediately started kissing, David grinding our jockstrap-covered cock together. His jock and mine dotted in wet spots from the copious amounts of pre-cum. I was about to return of favor of draining David’s nuts down my throat when he stopped me. David brought our entire sexual adventure to a halt. “Jake, you need to understand something. I am what they call toxic, meaning that I can give the gift to others.” David could see I needed more information. “The amount of virus in my system means that I can transmit it to others, typically by breeding you. I need you to understand that taking my pre-cum, or my cum carries that chance that you will get my gift.” David gave me a moment to digest the information. I gave David my answer by pinning him to the bed, then pulling off our jockstraps. David’s freed cock brought up a large glob of pre-cum. I quickly swiped it onto my finger. Looking David in the eyes, I slowly placed the blob of clear fluid on my tongue and swallowed. “Tastes like heaven to me,” I said. David pulled my head close, and we locked in a passionate, animalistic kiss.

I didn’t notice that David had aligned his hole with my cock. The feeling of a man’s hole wrapped around my cock was beyond words; it was the satisfaction I desperately needed. David stared into my eyes as his powerful arms pulled my hips closer, pulling my cock deep into his guts. Eventually bottoming out, I instinctively began pumping my cock in and out of his twitching hole. David followed my rhythm, meeting each thrust with his big muscle ass. We established a rhythm, each thrust deeper than the last. We started sweating and the room filled with the smell of man sex, musk, and lust. “I love your poz hole,” I said before David pulled me in for another intense make-out session. The massaging of my cock by David’s hole was bringing my balls to a rapid boil. David broke our kiss, “flood my poz hole with your DNA. I need to carry you inside me.” That started me unloading into my new lover. David loosed a massive load, covering his cobblestone stomach. He was quick to eat all his seed, which I desperately wanted in my stomach. We collapsed on the bed, both of us staring at the ceiling. “David is gay sex always this good,” I asked. David turned, “We didn’t have gay sex. You just made love to a poz pig.” I didn’t need David to clarify what he meant; I knew.

David and I cleaned the bedroom and showered before taking him back to the gym and his car. Watching David get into his car and drive away, my heart sank. I had forgotten all the trouble of life, the difficulties with Kate, and the mess I had at work. I knew David would be the person I would spend the rest of my life.

I took the long way home thinking about Kate. We hadn’t talked since before she left, and I didn’t know when she was coming back. Pulling into the driveway, I saw Kate’s car. Kate was sitting on the couch staring at the pictureless television. “Jake, we need to talk,” Kate said coldly. Kate lifted her phone, pressing play on a recording. I heard David telling me to flood his poz hole. I didn’t know what to do; my life collapsed around me. Kate broke the silence, “I want everything, and in return, I will keep this a secret.” Kate waited for my response. I knew better than to apologize; I nodded my head in agreement. “Get your clothes, and you can come back for the rest. Understand that this is my house, and you don’t live here anymore.” I went to the bedroom and packed all my clothes and laptop into my SUV. That night I slept in David’s bed. He held me while I wept over the death of my marriage.

Edited by drscorpio

Part 5

I lost everything in the divorce. Kate let me keep my car, and I gave her everything else, and per our agreement, she deleted the recording.

The sex with David was non-stop; anytime we were alone, I was inside him. We lost entire weekends to sex, never bothering to put on clothes. David taught me the real power of musk, lifting his wet pit, instantly sending me into heat.

Life with David was magic, but not without problems. David refused to fuck me or give me his seed. He called me a “baby gay.” David wanted me to experience gay life before committing to anything as serious as being poz. Numerous nights David patiently listened while I begged for him to fuck me. Each night he would turn me down, but not without internal struggle.

I knew David wouldn’t give me his gift, and I wanted it before our wedding. Sitting at my desk eating lunch, I hatched a plan to get David’s DNA into mine by having him stealth me. I called the piercing and tattoo place that had done my nipples a few weeks ago to see if they could pierce my cock. The stud behind the counter was happy to get into my pants any way he could. David had let the stud breed him after he pierced my nipples; I am unsure who got the better deal. I sent a text to David telling him about a big deal that I closed, and I wanted his ass the moment I got home, making sure he would be ass up and face down.

The hunk that owned the piercing shop was waiting for me behind the counter. Greg was tall, heavily tattooed, and had a beefy physique. He wasn’t as lean as David or I but could easily outlift us; Greg lifted for power over aesthetics. We went to the piercing room, where I stripped and laid on the table. Greg went to work preparing the tools and the piercings. He warned me it would be painful but not as bad as my nipples. Greg pierced my cock and anchored the jewelry in one fluid motion. Giving me a moment to catch my breath before helping me off the table and reviewing the care instructions. Greg was clear that my piercing was an open wound offering a path or infection. That was the point, but I wasn’t going to tell Greg.

When I got home, David was waiting, bent over the fuck bench in the corner. I wasted no time, only opening my pants to release my hard, freshly pierced cock. The pain from the piercing was incredible as I rough fucked David. The pain wasn’t going to deter me from my goal of getting David’s DNA; if anything, it held back my orgasm. I finally released my seed deep into David, my cock buried deep as I unloaded my negative cum. This was the first time I had not been pumping David’s hole, and he realized something was different. He quickly stood up and turned to see a drop of blood fall from the end of my cock. “What the fuck did you do,” David yelled. I hadn’t anticipated his anger, realizing I had made a grave mistake. David was about to launch into a tirade when he stopped, exhaled, and walked out of the bedroom.

I cleaned and bandaged my cock, found clean underwear, and went to see my fiance. David was sitting at the dining room table drinking scotch. I sat at the table, David looked at me. “I hope you get what you want,” he said in a sad whisper. “I was going to gift you on our wedding night; you stole what I meant to be a gift.” My heart sank in my chest, and tears began falling from my eyes.

We sat in silence, and I waited for David’s anger to return. He finished his scotch, “I don’t what this to be the way you get my gift. I want to make love to you.” I left the table heading upstairs to prepare myself for David. David waited, giving me time to prepare thoroughly.

I finished prepping in the bathroom and put on a jockstrap, then spread myself face down on the bed. Hearing David enter the bedroom, my hole twitched with anticipation. When I felt David’s breath on my hole, I took a deep hit of the poppers. The poppers cause me to push my hole further against David’s mouth. David’s tongue moved around the edge of my hole, flicking and teasing my virgin hole to open. I let out a deep groan of approval. David moved his body on top of mine, leaning into my ear, “tonight is your last night as a neg man.” I could only moan and push my hips further up to feel David’s hard cock running the length of my ass crack.

David asked me again, “you want my gift?” I took a hit of poppers and again pushed my hips upward. David pushed forward, causing his drooling cock to enter my hole. I had waited for so long to feel David inside me. David’s raw poz cock deep into my hole was more than I dreamed. David slowly increased his pace and intensity, working his way into merciless pounding. I knew I couldn’t hold out long; David would fuck the cum from my body. I rotated my hips, indicating I wanted to move on my back. We adjust, having my ass over the edge of the bed, giving David easy access to my hungry hole. David sunk his cock back into my hole. “I will spend the night breeding you; tell me what you want?” I replied with my fantasy, “I want to walk down the aisle as toxic as my soon-to-be husband.” That sent David over the edge; he roared, “take my seed and breed my strain.” I came with David, using my hand to feed him my load off my hard abs. The rest of the night was spent with David constantly breeding me; he would seed me till his cock and balls were sore and empty.

We abstained from any sexual activity till I had converted. I wanted to know the date of my conversion, and I didn’t have to wait long. In the middle of the following week, I woke up with a fever and sore throat; the rest of the week was the worst flu of my life. We went to the doctor for a blood test when I was well enough, which only confirmed what we both knew.

Part 6

“Fuck your ex,” David shouted as he entered the bedroom. I had turned on the steam shower for our usual post-workout relaxation. David continued his rant, “she made us leave the only decent gym in town. Jake, we need to move on to our dream of building a gym.” We had been having this conversation about opening a gym for months. The idea of having a business together was a dream that had turned almost obsession. Since the divorce, I didn’t have much to contribute in money or assets; and David taking on the entire financial burden was not acceptable. “I understand; let me see about securing us a business loan,” I replied soothingly. I knew David was on edge. I dropped my towel to the steam shower and looked over my shoulder to David. David was happy to release his frustration onto my eager hole. I bent over the bench, the steam tickling my twitching hole. I heard David enter the shower; he became a total pig any time he was stressed. I reached around to finger my hungry hole, giving David a show.

“Show me how hungry you are for my sting,” David said in a growl. “I love eating the hole that I turned with my sting,” David said before his tongue invaded my insatiable ass. The moment his tongue made contact with the sensitive flesh of my hole, I let out a deep moan. David spent the next hour sucking and tongue fucking my ass; he knew how to make it twitch. He was relentless in his oral assault on my ass, waiting for me to beg for his cock. I couldn’t hold back my lust. “Fuck me with your poz cock and breed me with your bug,” I yelled. David, without hesitation, stood and impaled my greedy hole with his stinger. David bottomed out. I saw stars, his big cock fulfilling every insatiable piggy desire. David grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper onto his cock. He bent down and growled in my ear. “You like that poz cock in your hole,” he knew the answer but liked to gear me beg. The heat and the steam weren’t ideal to marathon sex, but David was still brutalizing my hole. I could feel David baring down, pushing deeper into my hole. “Take my seed,” David said as he shot a massive load of charged cum into my insatiable cum dump. I knew that the fuck and the steam would run all the anger and frustration from David, but only for the night.

I set my alarm to earlier than usual. My goal was to sneak out of the house and get to the office to set up the necessary funding for our new venture. I was the first to arrive at the branch; one of our regulars and a member of the gym I used to attend was getting cash from the ATM. He was older, well built, and a high net worth client. We locked eyes, and he motioned that he wanted to talk. I escorted him into the still dark branch and back to my office. He asked me why I hadn’t been at the gym, I explained my divorce, and out of respect for my ex-wife, I changed gyms. Rick was always blunt, “I assume you shacked up with David?” I was surprised by honesty, “yea, something like that I replied.” We continued our conversation. Rick asked why I was at work so early. I explained about David’s and my vision of opening a gym. “I would love to invest, silent partner, minority shareholder.” I was again surprised by Rick’s bluntness. Silence filled my office while my brain digested what Rick had just said.

“You don’t know how much we need,” I replied. “I assumed five million to start and another five million in available credit”, Rick responded. I had to sit down to digest the amount of money Rick just offered. “Jake, there is one catch. I want you and David to fuck me,” Rick said in a non-negotiable tone. “Rick, you have to understand that David and I don’t use,” Rick cut me off. “I didn’t ask for information. I want you two to fuck me and breed me.” Given Rick’s net worth, he knew how to negotiate. He told me to think it over and call him with an answer.

I texted David to come straight home after work, both of us skipping the gym. I ordered dinner and grabbed a couple of bottles of wine on my way home. David came home less than an hour after me and a few minutes before our dinner delivery. David eager to know what had me in such a state. I fixed our plates, poured the wine, and told him about the morning events with Rick. David listened intently, never interrupting with questions. I finally arrived at the part of Rick’s offer that was more intimate. “Does he know that we don’t use rubbers, and we are both,” I stopped David’s line of questioning. “I tried, and he stopped me, so we won’t give any information that isn’t asked,” I explained. Finishing my glass of wine and waited for David’s answer. David was silent for only a moment, “tell him yes.” I immediately texted Rick with our answer. David and I finished dinner while we waited for Rick’s response. My phone chirped with a reply from Rick as I was loading the dishwasher. “I will have my lawyer write the contracts send over the necessary information.” I showed David the reply from Rick. David offered to finish the dishes while I compiled and sent all the new venture information to Rick.

I had lost track of time getting the documents together, and it was late when I finished and headed upstairs to bed. I heard the sound of an electric motor as I got closer to the bedroom. I saw David with his plump muscle butt pumped by a horse dildo attached to a fuck machine. David looked at me, “it was the least I could do. I know how much you like a sloppy hole.” David pushed a button on the remote and stopped the machine. He moved higher on the bed, away from the machine, causing the massive dildo to fall from his ass. The dildo had done its job, leaving David with a vast puffy hole where he was rapidly birthing a growing prolapse. David sucked in his rosebud as I dove face-first into his ass. My lips found their target, surrounding his juicy sloppy hole. I immediately began sucking and pushing my tongue deep into his fuck cavern. I felt David’s guttural moan vibrate throughout his body. I continued my oral assault while I worked my dripping stinger. The sex with David was almost primal, two men mating the way only men can. I tapped David’s hip, signaling him to turn over. The moment our eyes locked, we fell into a deep kiss. David’s pierced tongue worked around my mouth, causing my cock to burb more pre-cum. The moment David was on his back, his legs wrapped around my hips, his hungry gape milking my pierced cock.

The feeling of David’s sloppy hole around my cock sent me into a fuck frenzy. I only wanted to be deeper inside my poz pig husband. We didn’t talk much about being poz except when we fucked, and then we were proudly charged pigs. David looked into my eye and pulled my hips closer, driving me deeper into his hole. I saw the poppers on the bed, grabbed the bottle, and took a deep hit; I gave David the bottle, and he did the same. David’s pig talk started when he capped the bottle, “Give me that poz cock, breed me back the strain I put in you. I need to feel your charged seed coat my hole, breed me!” David said with almost unhinged lust. I was more than happy to oblige. I started to slam my cock into David, each thrust trying to burry my cock deeper into my pig. David could tell my balls were churning, ready to seed his hole. He was quick to encourage, “fuck me hard and breed me deeply. I knocked you up now return the favor, give me back what is mine.” David’s pig talk about returning his strain sent me over the edge. I pushed deep into David’s sloppy ass and released my sting. David’s body reacted to my hot seed, his hole twitching and milking my cock dry.

Now was David’s turn to cum, and I knew what would send him over the edge. I removed my cock from his hole and quickly replaced it with my mouth. Sucking on David’s large stretched hole, taking back every drop of cum he hadn’t absorbed. David started furiously fisting his cock, knowing what was coming. After gathering as much cum as possible from his hole, I lifted myself and lowered my lips to his. Our lips locked and I released the charged load from my mouth into his, this immediately caused David to orgasm.

Our lust satiated, we collapsed into the bed. David assumed his typical position of pit cleaner while we cooled down. David was a consummate pig and never let my wet pits waste. David finished with my right pit, moving to my left when my phone chirped. “I will be at your office after lunch,” was the text from Rick. I told David we would have an early lunch, and both of us should be at this meeting. The idea of tomorrow’s meeting again stoked David’s fire. He started working my cock, which quickly responded to his attention. David didn’t ask me to move, swinging his leg over my body and posting himself of my again hard poz pierced cock. He looked at me as he bottomed out, “Rick will love this monster pierced stinger in his hole.” David proceeded to ride my cock, quickly milking out another load.

Part 7

I arrived at work early, giving myself time to complete my entire day’s tasks before lunch. Shortly past ten in the morning when I received a text from Rick. “You guys mind meeting at my office? I am running late.” I replied that it wasn’t a problem, and Rick responded with the address. I messaged David, who was working at home. David’s house was on the way to Rick’s office. I would pick up David en route.

The day seemed to drag by, and my cock always wanted attention. The thought of passing David’s strain to another man was making my dick leak. I had only been with Rick, and now I would be potentially pozzing another man. My boss was happy to give me the time off. He encouraged staff to follow their passions and build businesses.

David and I arrived at the corporate office park, a collection of towering buildings holding various businesses. Rick’s company was a semi-descript investing company, but we wouldn’t be working with his company; this was Rick’s personal investment. David and I checked in with reception, an impeccably dressed twink wearing a fitted button-down shirt, showing the outline of nipple piercings. The twink was obviously into David, and the tent in David’s pants showed the feeling was mutual. The twink received a call and escorted us back to the conference room. Rick was waiting in the middle of a large solid wood table that held numerous stacks of paper. A swarthy dark-skinned man introduced himself as Ali, Rick’s attorney. Ali adeptly guided all of us through the seemingly endless amount of paper. The final agreement was as Rick promised, so there was no negotiation. The review and signing process took the rest of the day into the early evening. I heard David’s stomach growl, and I knew a hangry David was not a horny David. The meeting closed with Ali collecting the documents and distributing copies to David and me. Once Ali left the room, a smile crept across Rick’s face. He slid a key card across the table. The logo on the card was to the nearby four-star hotel. “I am in the presidential suite; come by after dinner,” Rick said. Rick continued that he had made dinner reservations for David and me at the exclusive restaurant down the street. I took the card, and we headed off to dinner.

David pulled me into a dark alley between buildings; he kissed me deeply and grabbed my bulge. “You plant my strain in him. You give him my DNA,” David whispered while massaging my rapidly hardening cock. I could only moan as an answer. David released his grip, and we resumed our walk. The dinner was incredible, yet we ate in silence. I knew from the alley kiss David was having the same pig fantasies rolling through his imagination. We finished dinner then headed back to the hotel to complete our business transaction.

We entered the lobby and found the elevators. The keycard provided access to the penthouse. My cock was getting harder with each passing floor. The doors opened, and we weren’t disappointed. Rick emerged from the bedroom in the penthouse aglow in only accent lighting; he was wearing only a jockstrap. Rick moved toward us as we exited the elevator. “Which one of you has the most potent strain,” Rick asked. “We share the same strain, my strain. I have only gifted one but was successful on the first attempt,” David replied. My cock started drooling copious amounts of pre-cum. Rick was close enough for us to see his smile in the dim light. “Then I know where my gift is coming from, and both of you need to give me every drop of seed you have,” said Rick. David wasted no time, already half undressed. Rick was in David’s pits when David’s shirt was off, tasting and inhaling the strong jock muscle musk. I took the role of guiding Rick to each one of David’s hot spots. I knew what would make David’s nuts boil and give Rick the poz fuck he needed.

I instructed Rick to worship David’s body and not stop till instructed. The increased hunger in Rick’s actions told me he liked the domination. I moved around behind David and dropped to my knees. David instinctively pushed his ass out, giving me access to his gape. The muscle hunk was getting weak in the knees between Rick’s attention to David’s nipples and mine to David’s hole. I knew David needed to plant his very soon. I moved back to Rick, “you ready to get charged,” I whispered in Rick’s ear. Rick immediately stood and guided David and me to the bedroom.

Rick climbed on the bed and presented his hole by laying face down with his ass at cock level. Being an avid ass eater, I immediately dove face-first into Rick’s hole. David moved to Rick’s head to unleash a brutal face fucking. Working my face deep into Rick’s athletic bubble butt, sucking on his hole, making his ring puffy and hungry. I could feel Rick’s body convulse each time David lodged his cock in Rick’s throat. David was in full pig, demonstrated to a gagging Rick through this monologue. “Take that poz cock, you pig, get it hard, you want my sting you work for it,” David said aggressively. David knew he was verbalizing Rick’s fantasy, and I was preparing the final event.

I removed my face from Rick’s ass and noticed David’s balls dripping with Rick’s throat slime. I moved behind my husband, “I think it’s time you give Rick was he is looking for,” I whispered to David. Rick gave David’s cock one last coating of throat slime, hopefully preventing the need for artificial lube. Rick had a nice gape, but David would still be a hole full. I positioned myself in front of Rick, giving him access to my cock and mouth. Rick took advantage of my offer and started feverishly kissing me as David lined up his cock with Rick’s twitching fuck hole. The low rumble from Rick’s chest told me that David had started his invasion.

David didn’t give Rick long to adjust to his massive stinger, stretching Rick’s hole to its limit. Rick’s moans and verbalization of his poz desires got louder as David invaded his hole. I held Rick in place, preventing him from moving away from David’s cock. I knew David would give Rick a brutal fuck, but that’s what Rick wanted. Once David bottomed out, his balls pressed against Rick’s ass, David pulled back and began a steady, rough, long dicking rhythm. I pulled Rick’s face from my crotch, my wet cock sliding out of his mouth. In a low tone, I asked Rick, “Is this what you wanted, taking David’s raw poz cock into your neg hole?” Eagerly shaking his head yes, Rick affirmed his desire.

David’s fuck rhythm was becoming more erratic, signaling he was about to impregnate Rick with his toxic seed. I smiled at my husband, giving him my approval to breed the pig, which he did almost immediately. Rick shot back to reality, feeling David’s massive toxic load fill his cum dump hole. Rick’s body shuddered as David slammed his cock deep and unloaded his poison. I waited until David had unloaded his charged seed before pushing him back and out of Rick’s twitching ass. Once I had David out of the way, I plunged my pierced poz cock into Rick. I gripped Rick’s waist and said, “I will make poz fuck butter.” Rick’s sloppy hole eagerly accepted my cum churning piston fuck, David’s frothy cum coating my cock and balls. I didn’t take long before unloading David’s sting from my cock, making sure Rick knew my sting came from David.

Extracting my cock from Rick, my husband cleaned my cock reclaimed some of his seed. We all collapsed on the bed. I was eager to get home, and my hole was hungry for a beating before bed. Rick was asking about our plans for the night, indicating he wasn’t looking for a sleepover.

Part 8

I had just logged into my computer when Thomas, my boss, entered my office. He was average height, barrel chest, obviously furry, and a big powerlifter ass. “I saw that you opened a business account and had a sizeable wire transfer deposit from Mr. Baker,” said Thomas. Thomas would need to check that everything was in order since Rick was a client and I was a bank officer. “Should I start planning your going away party now,” Thomas asked? “I assume you need to do your due diligence before I should plan anything,” I replied. “I received a call from Mr. Baker’s lawyer; I have approved the final transaction. I didn’t want bank procedure holding up your new venture,” Thomas explained. I realized that Thomas must have come in early to approve the transaction. “I appreciate it, you are a good boss, and I will miss working here,” I replied. “I assume you are opening a gym; maybe I can get on the shortlist of first members. You could give me a training session,” Thomas said with a smile. I had known Thomas for several years and never had him hit on me. When he turned to leave my office, I saw his large plump ass. My cock started to chub with the thought of Thomas sitting on my face.

The next couple of weeks moved along with me closing down my operations at the bank and starting work on the gym. David was still on a big job for the next month, leaving me to find a property. David scheduled a meeting with a commercial realtor, who had worked with on other projects.

My last day at the bank was primarily people saying their goodbyes and me finishing with the last of my open accounts. My last work email was Thomas asking David and me out to dinner to celebrate. I knew the restaurant because I was familiar with the bar next door. I accepted the invitation, closed my computer and left the bank for the last time. Leaving the bank to change before dinner, I assumed David would meet me at the house. David wasn’t home; instead, I got a text that he would meet me at the restaurant. The message also included wearing a jockstrap for after-dinner events.

Dinner with Thomas was excellent, the wine flowed, and the sexual tension was thick. We finished dessert. Thomas paid the bill and said long goodbyes. Once Thomas had rounded the corner, a mischievous grin grew on David’s face. “Honey, I love you, but you need to be more of a pig. Now that you don’t work at the bank, you don’t have to worry about fucking clients.” David knew what I needed, often before I did, and this was what I needed.

The bar was busy, with plenty of shirtless men and obscene bulges. David fed me a few drinks getting me to loosen up. While sharing David’s strain with Rick had flipped a switch, the idea of raw fucking random men was not something I was completely comfortable with doing. Finally, the beer and shots had gone to my bladder; I left to go to the bathroom. Halfway to the bar, a gogo dancer convinced me it was underwear night, and I gave him my shorts. The bathroom was full except for an open stall at the end. I moved past the group of men into a stall. I pulled out my cock, and held my piercings so I could piss standing up. Halfway through my bladder emptying, I felt a finger exploring my exposed hole. I assumed it was David trying to have some public fun. When David pushed his tongue in my ass, any resolve melted away. I finished my piss and pushed my ass back, letting David suck on my hole. Once David finished his expert hole munching, he easily slid his raw cock into my twitching wet gape.

The idea of a bathroom full of men watching my husband raw fuck me made my cock drool a puddle on the floor. David started picking up the pace, and my hole began to object. I was relieved when he offered me a bottle of poppers. I didn’t remember him having any poppers at the bar. David shuttered, gripped my hips, and unloaded into my hole. The heavy poppers, alcohol, and heavy dick down left my head spinning; I held onto the stall to catch my breath. I was about to leave when another cock invaded my hole, and I wasn’t steady enough to object. The next cock after David’s was not as thick but longer. The guy was digging deep into my guts. I turned to tell him my status, but he shot his load and quickly pulled out. The cycle of guys breeding and leaving continued till the room stopped spinning. I tried to keep my hole from exploding cum as I walked back to the bar. “Why did you leave after you loaded my hole,” I asked David. “Babe, I haven’t left the bar. Wait, have you been taking cock this entire time,” David asked with an evil grin. David didn’t wait for an answer. “We are going to the bathhouse,” David said as he stood up and headed for the door. I found the gogo dancer and retrieved my pants before walking down the street in only my jockstrap.

We entered the bathhouse. David paid for a large private room. He couldn’t wait till we were in our room to drink from my hole. Pulling me into the locker room, I stripped off my pants, and he laid down on a bench. I straddled the bench and lowered my hole into his open mouth. I released a torrent of stranger cum down my husband’s eager throat. Once he had sucked me dry, we went to our room.

“There is only one rule,” David announced as we entered our room. “We don’t have sex with each other,” he said with a grin. My hole hungry again, I wasn’t going to object. We stripped to our jocks and headed opposite ways into the bathhouse.

I stood to put my dripping cock in his hole when he guided my hand into his trench. I pushed through the heavy plastic strips that acted as a door to the darkroom. My eyes hadn’t adjusted, but my hands found a furry rump. The man guided my hands to a sloppy, loose well fucked hole. Immediately I dropped to my knees and buried my face in the sloppy hole. The flow of cum from this overly fuck ass was a new reward; the man started groaning and grunting. My large gym callused hands slipped easily inside the pig sending him assgasm. I let the pig ride out the orgasm before removing my hand from his velvet pocket. The stud turned and kissed me. My eyes finally adjusted to the darkness; I was lip-locked with Thomas, my former boss. He broke the kiss, “Jake, I want you to breed me.” I didn’t want to discuss my status and poz pig proclivities with my former boss. I lied that I was only bottoming today. Needing some fresh air, I headed for the pool, a cool dip to clear my head.

Driving into the water, I swam the length of the pool, breaking the water to find a furry middle eastern man sitting in the shallow end. David and I removed all our body hair, showing the definition of our bodies. Letting the water cascade off my body, I looked over my new adonis. Furry men had started to turn my head, and opposites do attract. I stepped out of the pool walked toward my prize. Dropping to my knees and swallowing his cock. The stud jolted awake; apparently, his sunglasses hiding the face he was sleeping. Burying my nose in his bush, I was greeted with heavy musk. “I am sorry, I was going to jump in the pool. I had a workout in the gym, and I am ripe,” he said in a thick Arabic accent. The idea of more scent drove me further to taste this man. Without a word, I stood up, removing his now hard cock from my throat. Putting my leg over the chair, I lowered my still cum slick hole onto his massive uncut cock. Fucking myself on his rod, I buried my nose in his pit. The stud was meeting my temp with thrusts of his own. Each time I came down on his cock, he would drive it deep in my guts. “You should know I am newly poz and not on meds,” he whispered. Pulling his face out of his pit, I whispered back, “good, I am a collector. Now, fuck me deeper.” This sent my furry Arab stallion into a fuck frenzy. He didn’t last long before painting my guts with his charged seed. Once he finished dumping his strain, he asked if he could eat me out, I happily obliged.

After another dip in the pool, I headed back into the main building. David was sitting on a bench facing the door to the pool, a young twink worshiping his pecs. David motioned to me to come over and turn around. I offered my ass for his inspection. He was happy to find a used hole but disappointed there wasn’t more cum for him to eat. David removed his finger, and I continued on my way.

Next on my bathhouse destinations was a large public space with video rooms, slings, fuck benches, and other sex furniture. The room was busy but not overcrowded. I saw Thomas in a sling getting punch fucked. I found another sling and climbed in. I used my jockstrap and blindfold, offering my hole to all hard cocks. Relaxing my hole, letting my ass lips hang open. It didn’t take long before I felt a mouth sucking my ass lips, then a tongue snaking up my cum tunnel. The pig was efficient, moving quickly to stuff my hole full of his meat. He was largely silent, only the occasional grunt. Only a few minutes passed before I felt his warm seed fill my hole. Thanking the stranger for his load, I decided to stay for a few more.

After taking another five loads, I needed to stretch and walk. Running into David as I walked down one of the door-lined hallways. He was excited about something. “I found two brothers looking to get loaded,” David exclaimed. I still hadn’t given seed to anyone but Rick and David and still weren’t sure how I felt randomly sharing my charge. David could see my discomfort and took me to the pool to talk. We found a secluded corner and explained my guilt of breeding pigs without disclosure. “Jake, I love you. The rule I live by is I never lie about my status; if they don’t ask, I assume they don’t care. Also, have you seen the tattoo on my chest? It’s a billboard telling guys I have a gift,” Grant explained. Thinking it over it made sense, and I would plan on my first tattoo. “Jake, a pair of bottom stud brothers are waiting for a drilling,” David said with a smile. He saw my cock start to chub with the thought.

The brothers were waiting in their dimly lit room, face down and perky asses up. David chose the darker, what appeared to be slightly shorter of the two. He started with loud wet rimming, causing the stud to respond instantly. Things escalated rapidly; before I plunged my cock in, I asked if they wanted it wrapped or raw. The brothers replied, “We only take it raw we are on prep.” David instantly lost his wood, they seemed to understand. I stayed and enjoyed the studs all to myself. The two had moved to the city a month ago and were looking for work. They were big in fitness as models and experienced personal trainers. I got their numbers, thinking they might be a good fit for the gym.

I needed a nap and headed back to the room. The door cracked, and I could see David’s muscle ass pumping into a very loud bottom. “Fuck me, give me your seed. I want to carry you DNA; knock me up,” the pig panted. I saw it was Thomas getting the cum he craved. There was relief that he had found David rather than hounding me all night. A loud grunt came from David as he emptied his sack into Thomas. Thomas froze, letting David pump every drop of bug-laden cum into his eager hole. Thomas thanked David for the seed and left the room. We decided to call it a night.

David could tell I was conflicted by the events at the bathhouse. “Jake, I am sorry if I pushed you into something,” David said as I stripped for the shower. “I had fun,” was my simple reply. “Do you trust me,” David asked? He didn’t need my response. “You take a shower, and I am going to arrange for some fun tonight,” David said as I entered the bathroom. The hot shower felt good, washing off the smell of the bathhouse.

After my shower, I slid on shorts and headed to the kitchen. David was waiting with a glass of wine, and he was up to something. “Babe, I have a surprise coming over,” he said while avoiding my gaze. I was about to ask when the doorbell chimes echoed through the house. David bounded toward the door, obviously preventing me from asking more questions.

I looked to see David standing aside, allowing a stallion of a man through the front door. I almost dropped my wine glass as I eye fucked the stud entering the living room. The man caught my gaze, “you going to charge me? Your husband said you have a potent strain,” the stud said while stripping. A medium-size biohazard tattoo above his cock was partially visible above the waistband of the jockstrap. David asked, seeing the tattoo, “you already poz?” “I got the outline when I started chasing. I will get it completed when I convert,” the stud explained. David looked at me, “Jake, give the stud what he wants.” My cock was hard and drooling. The stud bent over the couch and pushed out his perfect bubble butt. The nameless looked back at me, “I lubed up before coming over.” I didn’t waste any time. I shoved my entire pierced poz cock into the stallion’s hole. He didn’t flinch, only pushing back to get every last inch of dick. The sex was quick and brutal, he had a goal, and it was my cum, not a lengthy fuck session. David encouraged the chaser’s dirty talk, making him beg for my positive cum. After a few minutes, my balls tightened and released my sting into the eager chaser. The stud pulled up his shorts and left, holding in my seed. David asked him to call when get got the flu.

David spoke first once the door closed behind the stallion chaser. “You are quite the gifter,” he said. I smiled, feeling my face blush. “I think you are afraid to let that inner pig come out to play. Remember how you took my gift the first time. It was a good idea, and only a driven bug chasing pig can be that devious,” David said. I remembered the pain and hurt I caused David when I tried to take what he held as a wedding present. David saw that the memory wasn’t pleasant, and he knew why. “Jake,” David said in a soft, warm tone as he hugged me. I felt his hard cock press against my leg. “Watching you fuck that stud got me hard,” David said. “Then mount me on the bed and re-poz your husband,” I replied while walking toward the bedroom. David spent the next several hours pumping his sting into my constantly hungry hole.

• 4 weeks later...

Part 9

The next couple of months moved by quickly. David and I only have time for the occasional fuck sessions. We purchased a small aging strip mall, giving us enough space to build a new gym and offer room to grow. David had meetings with clients. Today, I was at the construction site alone. I was there as an owner for some preliminary site inspections; an owner was required to be present.

As I turned the corner, I saw several police cars parked on the property. Police officers were talking to various crew members; David was the foreman. Tim, the other lead on the project, saw my car and pointed me to where I could park. Exiting my vehicle, Tim explained that several men had snuck onto the job site and were trying to steal equipment and supplies. However, another man stopped them from leaving, making enough of a scene for someone to call the police. A police officer came walking toward Tim and me. The Sargent explained a homeless man saw the men stealing equipment and confronted them on the lot. He put up such a fight it caught the attention of someone in the nearby apartment complex. When officers arrived on site, the homeless man was on the ground, taking a beating by the small band of would-be thieves. Officers arrested the thieves, and the man declined to press charges or accept any medical attention. The Sargent asked that David provide a formal statement of all equipment and supplies stolen or damaged. I asked where this man had gone, “we tried to keep him here, but he left. Last I saw him, he was walking down the street,” the Sargent replied. I got in my car with a description from the officer.

Almost an hour passed, and I had investigated every likely street I was ready to conclude my search. I turned back, heading down the main road that would take me back to the construction site. Walking down the street was a man of average height, lean build, and slightly dirty. The officer had told me he was homeless.

Pulling the car to the side of the road, I beeped my car’s horn. The man stopped and turned to find the source of the noise. I waved my arm, hoping he would see that I wanted to talk. I jogged across the street and introduced myself, thanking him profusely for saving my investment. He accepted my thanks but refused my offer of a cash reward. I tried to explain the amount of money his actions had saved mine and David’s companies. Again, I tried to offer him money as thanks. He finally spoke, “What I did was the right thing to do. You don’t get paid for doing the right thing.” I could hear a soft southern drawl at the end of a few words. Racking my brain, I settled on another offer he might accept. “Why don’t you come over for dinner? You can also clean up if you like,” I hoped my proposal wouldn’t be an offense. After a short pause without a response, I said, “Consider me trying some southern hospitality.” The man’s face and voice softened, “I would be most appreciative.” I smiled, “great, let’s head back to my place.” “Isn’t it a little early for dinner? It’s not past lunch yet,” he replied. “I can’t do any more work on-site; come over for lunch.” “My name is Grant,” he said. I noticed he didn’t offer his hand. I could tell he wasn’t comfortable in his disheveled state. “Let’s go back to my home office; David would love to meet you.” Grant shot me a questioning look. I skirted the fact that David was my husband. “He is the one that owns the construction company and my partner in the gym we are building.” Grant shook his head, not asking any more questions.

The twenty-minute drive home was quiet, only music playing through the car speakers. We pulled up to the house, and I left the car in the driveway. David wasn’t home, giving me time to text him about our house guest. We entered David’s house; Grant’s eyes searched all the details only a builder’s home carried. Showing Grant to the master bathroom, he could take advantage of all its spa-type amenities. I could see Grant searching for a hidden motive, but there wasn’t one to be found. My offer was genuine without any hidden agenda. I told Grant I would lay out a robe and some clothes. He could leave his clothes in the bathroom. I would run them through the wash. I took the liberty of setting out fresh toiletries he could use and take with him. I left Grant to enjoy a long shower.

The breakfast area served as my temporary office. Taking the time alone, I sorted my email and sifted through the mounting pile of paperwork. Often getting lost in my work, I didn’t hear David come in the door that led to the garage. “Why did you leave your car outside,” David’s question alerted me to his presence. I told him the story of what happened at the worksite. He already knew most of the story from his foreman that had been on site. David asked the next logical question, “who is in the shower?” I explained about Grant and his refusal of money. “You are the romantic of the two of us. Does he have a nice ass,” David questioned? “You are a consummate pig,” was my quick reply. I had anticipated David’s question.

We decided to make a nice light lunch in anticipation of a large steak dinner. We set the table outside and waited for our guest. It wasn’t long before Grant stepped onto the back patio. He had chosen the jeans and polo I had laid out. I didn’t know if he decided on the briefs or the jockstrap. I couldn’t see the waistband.

David stood and introduced himself, thanking Grant for stopping the theft. The conversation was light, Grant not offering any details on his life or what caused him to live on the streets. David’s clothes showed Grant’s tight athletic body; muscle built both in the gym and heavy use. “I assume you guys are together,” Grant asked between bites of salad. David replied, “We have been married several years. He is the best man a pig could want.” I almost choked on my food when David said the word pig. “You guys into some kink or something,” Grant asked? He had caught David’s use of the word pig. David wasn’t shy about sex, “we do get kinky, but mostly we are two horny men,” David answered. “I saw the piss-soaked jockstrap by the toilet when I got out of the shower. I assumed you guys might be into some kink,” Grant replied. I smiled, trying not to make eye contact with Grant.

David’s confidently crafted reply, “we have been known to get into quite a few kinks. I hope that doesn’t bother you. I assume you will be staying with us for a while.” David’s response caught me off guard, but I hid my surprise. Given how our relationship started, David being the aggressor and one not to mince words, this wasn’t a total shock. Grant swallowed his bite of food and looked about to respond to David’s not-so-subtle offer. David never took his eyes off Grant, and I knew that disarming stare. David’s stare was a dare to Grant to disagree with his assessment. I watched as Grant succumbed to David’s persuasion and accepted the offer with a simple, “I would appreciate that.” We were finishing lunch when David’s phone rang; it was the insurance adjuster. David motioned to Grant to follow him to the breakfast nook and temporary office. I assumed they wanted Grant’s formal statement of events. I cleaned up lunch and went to the bedroom for a cleanout. I wasn’t sure what David’s sexual appetites would be with a stranger in the house. I wanted to make sure I was ready and available.

I finished a deep cleanout, taking more time than usual. Opening the bathroom door, I saw David naked on the bed. He was stroking his cock, and it was shined slick with lube. “I assumed you prepped for a planting,” David asked? “Don’t suck it, just sit on it,” David ordered. I waited till my guts were full of my husband’s cock before voicing my concern about us fucking. David whispered, “Grant is a lost puppy like you were. Hopefully, our freedom will encourage him to find his.” That was the last words David spoke. The rest of our conversation were grunts and orders to take his raw cum. I did my best not to scream as David power-fucked my hole. Just as David finished unloading into my needy ass, we heard the guest bedroom door close. “I left him in there went I came to the bedroom. I am sure he was rubbing an impressive cock while I shot my bugs into your pig hole,” David whispered. Typically, we spent the rest of the day covered in our sex funk but decided we should be slightly housebroken while we had a guest.

Grabbing a pair of shorts, I went to the kitchen for water and drinks. I knocked and called through Grant’s door, “I am going to make drinks; you want anything,” He must have been on the other side of the door, immediately opening it when he heard my voice. Grant was shirtless, with a faint scent of sweat. David was right, but I wasn’t going to push.

While we fixed drinks, Grant asked questions about what we were building at the empty lot. I told him about my arrangement with my ex-wife and how it drove us to build our gym. I didn’t tell Grant about my ex-wife’s recording of David’s and my poz sex. There was a distinct shift in his personality when he heard about my wife’s rejection of my change in sexuality. He had an empathy that only came with someone that had experienced similar trauma. I Offered we move our conversation outside, enjoying the last sunlight of a warm afternoon.

A warm breeze brushed across my body, carrying my musk into Grant’s nose. I watched his body tense slightly as he stared at his glass on the table. “I hope I am better company than that glass,” I said. Grant finally looked up, tears streaming down his face. Without thought, I moved to his chair and embraced him. The flood gates opened, and Grant openly sobbed in my arms. His body was convulsing with the raw emotion of someone desperate for release. David opened the patio door snapping Grant out of his grief. David quickly evaluated the situation and sat next to Grant.

I moved back to my chair, waiting for Grant to regain his composure. Grant came from a large family, with his mother as the traditional matriarch. They all worked the family farm, desperate to get out Grant joined the military. He served four tours. During that time, the farm fell on hard times. He used all his income to keep the farm afloat, not holding anything back for himself. Grant returned home as a proud member of the armed services and having saved the “family farm.”

One evening he came in from working out on one of the far fields. He saw a car packed with his few belongings. He was evicted from the farm and the family. Later, Grant assembled that his commanding officer’s wife had learned of her husband’s barracks activities. The wife told Grant’s participation in her husband’s “perversions.” in great detail. This information caused the family to pack a half-running car with Grant’s things and send him away. The car died at the state line. Grant hitch-hiked his way into the city. I caught David with a devious grin when Grant said, “perversions.”

After a few moments of silence, David was the first to speak. “What kind of perversions are we talking about,” he asked? There was a long pause. Grant finally answered, “he fucked me.” I raised an eyebrow, “that’s all,” I questioned. David and I knew it was much more than just a man porking another man. Grant let out a sigh. “I was the barracks cum dump,” he said as almost an apology. “There’s more,” David said. “They called me rubber hole. My commanding officer was horse cock,” Grant said with a little more confidence. Grant explained that a couple of officers took the time to assemble a team of sex pigs. Guys are talented on the battlefield and better in the tent.

The rejection by Grant’s family had left a confident pig and battle-hardened soldier confused and ashamed. My ongoing journey from straight jock to poz pig whore was still a work in progress. David was an excellent teacher knowing when to push and when to let me have space. Grant’s telling of his life story left him visibly shaken. He excused himself back to his room. David and I sat in exchanging knowing glances as the last lights of the day extinguished on the horizon.

David was grilling thick steaks, and I had finished preparing all the side dishes. Given the day’s events, I stayed true to my original commitment to Grant of dinner was important. Something told me it was important to honor my word, not for proving honesty but for giving Grant stability. With the table set I went upstairs to retrieve our guest. A small voice answered my knock on the door. Grant laid naked on the bed, the pillow wet from tiers. Grant had a bulky muscular frame, muscles capable of power and quick movement. “Dinner’s ready,” I said in a soft tone. Grant turned, “let me get dressed.” “Come and eat however you are comfortable; this is your home. Grant was sitting on the edge of the bed, releasing a sigh. I could almost feel some anxiety leaving his body. I left the room for Grant to dress.

I made a few “dad jokes” over dinner to keep the mood light. David took my queue and kept the conversation on work and other non-family or sex topics. Grant told us funny stories of his time in the service. Regardless of how we played the situation, there was an underlying sadness in Grant’s voice. Giving him a safe place to sleep may have also given him space to greave. During the move from the dinner table to the living room for dessert and a movie, Grant spoke up. “I appreciate everything you guys have done. I will be out of your hair tomorrow morning.” David turned on his heels, coming face to face with Grant. David moved back to a step allowing for personal space between the two. “You are welcome to stay here as long as you like. We need the help and have the budget to hire and work for us. You can take payment in a room, board, and a paycheck.” David was careful not to sound pushy. We wanted Grant to take the offer. Grant smiled, “I would appreciate it.” I couldn’t help myself and stripped down to my thong. David gave me a sidewise glance. “What, I hate having clothes on in the house,” I replied to Grant’s stare. “Keep your legs closed, I don’t need that thing sucking my cock in on Grant’s first night here,” David replied. “I did hear you two fucking earlier,” Grant interjected. I set myself down on the couch while David found a movie.

After the movie, the day’s emotions and the heavy meal started their work. We said our goodnights and headed to bed. I faded into a deep sleep only moments after laying my head down. After my usual 2am piss, I realized I was alone, crawling back into bed. Noticing the bedroom door open, I assumed David had gone to check on Grant. Waking up, I realized David hadn’t come back to bed. Growing concerned, I slipped on a pair of shorts and went to Grant’s room. I found David curled around Grant, and both of them still sound asleep. I quietly closed the door so as not to wake the pair. I headed downstairs to make coffee and check my morning email.

I didn’t notice David had fixed his coffee and was finding a chair at the table. David said he heard sounds coming from Grant’s room and went to investigate. Grant was in a cold sweat, obviously having some form of night terror. David held Grant through the night, sacrificing his own peaceful sleep. He didn’t think Grant knew he was there, sneaking out before Grant woke up. My husband was equal parts sex pig, protector, lover, and steady rock.

David was heading to the job site and office to complete the claim for the insurance company. Grant would start work with me, David had an assistant. Dotty, a plump older woman. Hiring Grant was David’s way of “getting his Dotty back.” I sank back into my work. David went to the kitchen to start breakfast. As David started placing omelets on plates Grant came rushing around the corner. He apologized profusely for sleeping late. David and I exchanged glances, agreeing to leave the night’s events unspoken. David ate in a hurry, needing to get to the office and several job sites today. I had cleared time in my schedule to set up and train Grant. The first order of business was getting Grant a computer and some clothes of his own. He agreed, but only with the caveat that he pay back what was spent on clothes. I reluctantly agreed.

Part 10

Force of habit I started our shopping in the underwear section of the store. David and I were always hunting for new things to entice the other for some raw cock. Grant quietly watched, I eventually noticed he wasn’t picking anything for himself. “You a commando man,” I asked.

I was hoping to save money and get some second-hand stuff.

Where are you going to get second-hand underwear?

A grin spread across Grant’s face. “Your closet,” was his simple answer. Two could play at that game. “We have some jocks and thongs we could donate, but if you want briefs you better shop for some,” I said hoping he would take the bate. “Sounds like plenty,” Grant replied.

Grant needed an assortment of clothes from work formal, casual, and gym gear. Judging by Grant’s hard body, gym time was something he enjoyed. Throughout the trip, Grant would object to the amount of money I was spending. I ignored his objections. We closed the morning with a late lunch before heading back to the house.

I had one last surprise for Grant on the way home. We pulled into the car dealer that supplied all of David’s work trucks and company cars. They had a new white SUV washed and waiting for Grant. The car was owned by David’s construction company but it would be Grant’s to use full time. I thought the stud was going to burst into tears when he got the keys. The final stop was to the bank to deposit his first paycheck, we advanced him his first month.

Grant asked if he could run a couple of errands before heading home. I needed to stop by the computer stop and get his new laptop. We agreed on a time for dinner. Grant was emphatic that he would be cooking tonight. After the computer store, I texted David letting him know I would meet him for our usual evening workout.

No matter how iron David pushed, his cock wasn’t going down. The sexual tension was almost more than either of us to handle. The gym didn’t have a sauna or we would have been doing some serious strain swapping.

The smell of food as we walked in the door was mouth-watering. The smell was almost as strong as our own post-workout musk. We both caught an eyeful of Grant working hard in the kitchen. He wore jeans and no shirt, but a full-size apron kept him from burns from splattering oil. The house smelled of southern comfort food, fried chicken, greens, biscuits, and more. This wasn’t our usual gym-friendly meal. David and I loved to eat and this was going to be a feast.

Grant poured two glasses of wine and sent me and David out to the patio. He was clear that tonight was his show, his way of repaying our kindness. David had built a poolside retreat in a backyard. Here, it was easy to forget the march of life and enjoy the sounds of a distant waterfall. It wasn’t long before Grant started bringing food from the kitchen. Realizing we hadn’t showered from the gym, our musk surrounded the table. Offering for David and me to jump in the pool or a quick shower. “I have already set out the food, besides I don’t notice anything,” Grant said. I watched the shirtless and apronless hunk walk to David. He lifted David’s elbow exposing my husbands’ ripe pit. Grant stuck out his tongue and slowly licked David’s pit from bottom to top. “Taste fine to me, but I should check the other,” Grant said moving to David’s other pit. Once Grant was done with David he came to me and gave my pits the same inspection. The sexual tension was only matched by the savory food laid on the table.

A telltale sign of a good meal is the silence at the table while everyone eats. David and I finished the first round and went for seconds. Grant’s proficiency in the kitchen might earn him a new responsibility. I cleared the table, finding the kitchen looking almost un-touched. Grant could cook and clean.

As I seated myself at the table David made an announcement. “Grant, usually whoever cooks gets to pick their position,” David said. I tossed David a look. It acknowledged the lie he was unconvincingly trying to seel. It was clear Grant wasn’t going to let the opportunity pass. He looked at David, “I want to re-arrange your guts while your husband watches.” Grant’s proposition immediately flooded my cock with blood. David responded in a low silky tone, “you want me here or in the bedroom.” “I want you in the sling hanging in the garage. You don’t think I noticed the bolts in the ceiling and pile of leather on the shelf,” Grant asked? Since I was the designated spectator I offered to set up the sling. Grant was already in David lap as I left the table. I enjoyed the sounds of an intense, wet make out session as I left the table for the garage.

The two pigs in heat entered the garage as I finished the final adjustments to the sling. David shed clothes as he walked from the door to the sling, and Grant followed suit. The workbench stool was available, giving me easy access to any view or put on a show. David’s command over his powerful body made positioning himself into the sling easy. Grant’s face disappeared into David’s ass. Judging by the sounds of sloppy wet hole eating combined with David’s moans of approval, Grant was an expert hole eater. Before I went to the garage, I buried a medium plug into my hole. I had correctly anticipated my holes jealousy of Grant’s attention to David. I was retrieving a fresh bottle of poppers from the garage fridge as David’s begging for Grant’s cock intensified. I Lowered the bottle, David he took a deep inhale. The effects were instant. The intensity in David’s face softened, and he started pushing his hips into Grant’s face. The motion in David’s body suspending from the sling told me Grant pushed his face deeper into David’s big muscle ass. Eventually, Grant extracted his face from David’s ass. I could see my husband's hole, puffy and twitching. Grant had been sucking on David’s ass lips. Grant looked me up and down. “Go put on a pair of briefs. I don’t want to see your cock, don’t pull it out. I want you sitting on the stool rubbing yourself through your underwear,” Grant said in a commanding tone. “Yes Sir,” was my response as I left the garage to find a pair of full-coverage underwear.

Re-entering the garage after changing my underwear, I heard the click of a padlock. David was still in the sling, except leather cuffs had been placed around his ankles and wrists. Small padlocks held the cuffs to the sling and kept them locked shut. Grant looked at me, licked his lips, and grinned. David’s tell-tale grown of Grant’s cock entering his cum tunnel. Grant’s varied his pace from deep hard dicking to long gentle strokes. Hurrying to the sling, I was eager to feed David more poppers.

The gentle sway of the sling was in-sync with Grant’s thrusts. Each time David’s ass met Grant’s pelvis, a loud slap of skin and the long, thick, raw cock was buried further in David’s guts. The kisses became longer, more passionate. However, the sex was rough and piggy. After almost an hour, Grant finally unloaded into David. Grant fell forward onto David’s chest, locked into a sweaty embrace. I took my leave from the garage to give these two a moment to bathe in their sex.

The hot shower felt good. There wasn’t any longing for my need to spill my seed. Completing my nightly routine, I went to bed. It was sometime later when I felt David get into bed. He kissed my cheek and whispered, “I love you,” in my ear.

Part 11

The months moved forward, with the gym building a slower process than I anticipated. David worked methodically, ensuring that every aspect of construction was perfect. Grant had become a member of our household, the three of us frequently bed-hopping. Typically, the one who slept alone was tired and looking for a quiet nite.

Grant never asked us about our status. David’s large tattoo and my own prominent bio-hazard branding proudly display our conversion. Grant never asked for rubbers or used them himself. Grant was a battle-hardened vet, and he could decide for himself if he wanted our sting.

The sun was high and hot we had decided to make a day by the pool. The pozzed investor and his grandson would be stopping by for work and sun. I had learned the twink working at our investor's office was his grandson, disowned by his parents when he started “being gay.” David had left the front door unlocked. Grant had yet to meet or investor, but the two had spent quality time on the phone together.

A bright streak of un-tanned skin flew by, ending with a loud splash into the pool. Eventually, the twink, rapidly becoming a twunk came up for air. “I am sorry, you all remember my grandson Thomas,” said Rick, our principal investor. Thomas placed his arms on the pool's edge and lifted his body out of the water. We all watched as the water cascaded from his tight body and speedos. Once on his feet, he walked over to the table of food and drinks. “Does anyone want anything,” Thomas asked everyone. His grandfather asked for his usual, which was a Gin and Tonic. I got out of the pool to retrieve a binder prepared for Rick’s review.

David, Rick, and I moved to the cabana to review the binder and answer any of Rick’s questions. The informal meeting took over an hour. After the meeting, we went back into the pool. David and Rick were getting frisky in the corner; that’s when I realized Grant and Thomas weren’t around. I tried to recall the last time I saw them. Leaving David and Rick, I went inside. I heard the door to the garage close and saw the sweaty pair round the corner. Thomas had a mischievous grin, and Grant was packing a semi-hard cock in a very small speedo. Grant followed me to the kitchen. “The kid wouldn’t let me seed him, said he was waiting for his grandpa to fertilize him. The kid is a real sex pig,” Grant explained. Grant pulled me in for a deep kiss. “Can you still taste his cum,” Grant asked? The familiar taste of cum was still on Grant’s lips. I finished a new plate of finger food. Grant helped me carry the food to the pool.

Outside David was bent over the table, Rick pounding my husband’s hole. Thomas was stark naked, standing next to his grandfather. The two would exchange deep kisses between Thomas’ cheerleading of the raw pig sex. Rick finally pulled out of David, “I have to stop, or I will cum.” “I don’t have a problem with a warm load,” David responded. David was never one to let a potential load go to waste. Rick found a nearby chair, his cock still hard and wet from David’s hole. Grant motioned for his son to join him. “I was hoping you guys could help me out with a problem. My grandson is a cock pig, and he wants me to fertilize his hole. I am not terribly potent, but I want to give Thomas his deep desire. I hoped that David would seed my grandson after me. I want to make sure we carry the same strain,” Grant informed the group. David walked up to Thomas. “I need to see and taste what I will be seeding,” David said as he groped the twunk’s round butt. “This is how you guys raised capital for your gym, pozzing your investor,” Grant asked me in a whisper. David dropped to his knees and stuck his face in Thomas’ ass. “Nice and loose, you been fucked today,” David said, coming up for air. Grant raised his hand, “that would have been me. However, I didn’t breed it.” There hadn’t been any conversation about Grant’s status, or any need for rubbers. David and I assumed it was Grant’s business if he wanted to share.

I lowered my hand and found Grant’s hardening cock. “Maybe you can slop up my hole like you did Thomas’s,” I asked Grant while rubbing his speedo-covered cock. Grant and I heard moans of appreciation coming from Thomas and words of encouragement from his grandfather. David’s ass-eating skills were legendary, turning any top into a cum hungry bottom pig. Thomas was already a pig; according to his grandfather, David’s voracious ass eating pushed all the right buttons. I lowered the back of my speedo, exposing my firm ass to Grant. I didn’t wait long to feel Grant’s raw spit-soaked cock searching for my entrance.

Grant sank into my hole as David extricated himself from Thomas’ plump ass. The twunk hovered his puffy twitching hole over his grandfather's raw, pre-cum dripping cock. Thomas let out a moan followed by, “fertilize my hole with your strain.” The twunks steady bouncing, and bug chasing monologue was causing my cock to drip. I hoped it had the same effect on Grant’s cock as he probed me deeper with each push. David was not standing in front of me, his tongue deep in my mouth. He broke the kiss, “I will fuck you senseless tonight. However, I have work to do.” He was referring to his seeding of Thomas.

The frenzy between grandfather and grandson was beginning to intensify. David moved into position for rapid seeding of Thomas’ hole. The situation was clear that David was only there to ensure Thomas got charged. The emotional bonding was between Thomas and Rick. Thomas sat on Rick’s cock, obviously milking out every drop of seed and waiting for its rigidity to subside. The moment Rick’s cock fell from Thomas’ hole, Thomas bent over the table, offering himself to David. David was hard and dripping; with a few pumps, he seeded Thomas. The sex between David and Thomas was only a transaction, and once complete, Thomas went back to his grandfather.