How deep to douche?

Hi all...how deep and how long should you douche with water before you get fucked? I have read varying points of view from not douching to doing it for an hour or so for a total clean out. When I finger myself there is no sign of any yucky stuff without douching.I realise I am not going as deep as a sweet cock but would like your thoughts?  Cheers. 

This topic has been discussed a lot on BZ, you may wanna try searching for more input.  Meanwhile, i'll offer a few thoughts.

It depends. i pretty much always deep douche. i have a shower shot. That takes time. If you get water into the sigmoid (aka "second hole"), in my experience, you're in for the long haul. If you stay rectal, you can be done much faster. The "depend" part for me is what will you be receiving? If it's just a finger or rim, and it's gonna be shallow, a quick and shallow douche can work.  If your gonna get fucked either long or deep, then deeper cleaning will help ensure "any yucky stuff" will be removed.  

Water can get trapped past the sigmoid, so it can take longer. Inserting a long dildo after can help release any trapped water or waste. Also, once you start inserting and cleaning out, you stimulate movement of the colon, so stuff that is higher up starts moving down.  If you are going to be having sex for a long time, not just a quickie, gotta take that into account.

The colon is about 4 feet long, the small intestine is about 22 feet long... and it's always moving, as it it's contents. A lot of us bottoms will deep clean and fast when we know we are going to be receiving cock long term. Also, a diet full of fiber helps. Meat and dairy have little fiber and make clean out a lot harder. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

From the Top's perspective, one clue there's still some water up past the "sigmoid" (never knew the real name until tsg's reply) the Hole can seem "dry" to an exploratory finger or tongue.  It's sometimes a clue that the effort isn't quite accomplished yet ...... 

• Upvote 1

So, I use a regular enema. Fill it with lukewarm water, stick it in my ass, squeeze, empty out. Repeat this. Then lube up two of my fingers, stick them up my ass, swivel around a bit and finger myself, check to see if theyre clean, wash them, fill an enema again with lukewarm water, stick it in my ass, squeeze, empty out, then repeat the process with my fingers again. I always clean out flawlessly this way.

You also cant eat like shit. Lots of people maintain a diet of greasy foods and just absolute crap. If youre gonna be a bottom, youll need to learn to eat healthy. Salads, chicken, pork loin, yogurt, cottage cheese. You dont want to eat a pizza and then go bottom that night cause chances are its going to take a long, long time to clean out.

• Like 3

On 3/23/2022 at 9:04 AM, hntnhole said:

From the Top's perspective, one clue there's still some water up past the "sigmoid" (never knew the real name until tsg's reply) the Hole can seem "dry" to an exploratory finger or tongue.  It's sometimes a clue that the effort isn't quite accomplished yet ...... 

I always stick a few fingers in my hole, finger my ass, stretch my hole open a bit while sitting on the toilet after I douche. The extra water will dribble right out of you.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I had the most embarrassing moment last night in all of my 40+ years of sex live. I was supposed to have a date at 9pm and at about 8.30 pm,  I used an enema bag to douche myself. I swear that the water went pretty deep past my second hole as I could feel the water in my gut. I repeated the process for three times and the water that came out at the second and third time  was clear.

Unfortunately the date ghosted on me so I went back online and about 10pm, I managed to hook up with two guys but they were not free until midnight. One thing in my bucket list is to get dp’d and I was so thrilled when they told me that they like to dp their bottom. Since I just douched myself an hour ago I didn’t do it again. 

They ordered me to go to their place pre-lubed so I squirted a lot of lube inside me before heading out. By the time we started to play it was past 12.30 am.  Normally I would party and once I am spun , I could take any dick of any size without any problem but I didn’t party last night. The first guy’s dick was thick but I had much thicker dick before. He rammed his dick in me right away and it hurt at the beginning but with poppers my ass got used to his dick after awhile. We stopped after about 15 minutes as he noticed that I was making a little mess and we cleaned up a little. Then it’s the second guy’s turn to fuck me . His dick was not as thick but it was longer. After about 10 minutes he stopped as apparently there I was making a mess again. I went to the washroom to clean myself but I couldn’t find a douche and I didn’t bring mine. When I came out and asked if they have something for me to clean myself, they sent me home instead. I was so embarrassed and kept apologizing to them. 

I had a chance to get dp’d finally for the first time in my life but I blew it. Also, this is the first time I had accident that bad. I had it couple times before. The first time was at a sex party when I was fucked by this monster sized dick. It was so big that I couldn’t open my mouth wide enough to suck it. The second time was with this guy who rough fucked me non-stop for over an hour. However these both two  times were nowhere as bad as last night. 
I felt so bad last night and this morning that I texted the guys this morning to apologize again but of course they didn’t reply.  I keep wondering what I have done wrong. Was it the lube or was it because there was water trapped inside me or should I have douche myself again before I head out ? 

Edited by Partyleather
Typo

Not sure if the original OP will see this, but I have one of these and it's been great -

image.thumb.png.33bd0b455b54a8e4ac9ffdc6b9b26b2d.png

Just use it a couple times with mildly warm water. It won't take you too long to clean out at all. As for how deep, I'd say to listen to your body.

Edited by backdoorjimmy
Forgot to include the pic

3 hours ago, Partyleather said:

I felt so bad last night and this morning

Don't let it mess with your mind. 

Accidents happen, and your turn just happened to come along when you were anticipating a milestone being achieved.  Other guys will be able to offer more technical advice on how to avoid a "curtain call", and you did what you thought would work.  This was just the insurance companies call a "no-fault" crash.  Forgive yourself, and move on.  Your Hole is too valuable to waste on "what-if's".  

It's allllllmost Saturday night - so do your prep work, go get into your hides , and get your ass fucked full tonight !!!  Enjoy the hell out of it.  

• Like 3

On 7/8/2023 at 3:49 PM, hntnhole said:

Don't let it mess with your mind. 

Accidents happen, and your turn just happened to come along when you were anticipating a milestone being achieved.  Other guys will be able to offer more technical advice on how to avoid a "curtain call", and you did what you thought would work.  This was just the insurance companies call a "no-fault" crash.  Forgive yourself, and move on.  Your Hole is too valuable to waste on "what-if's".  

It's allllllmost Saturday night - so do your prep work, go get into your hides , and get your ass fucked full tonight !!!  Enjoy the hell out of it.  

Thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate that. 🙏🙏🙏

Yes shit happens.   Any men who regularly top anon guys will have had experience with shit.  If it bothered the tops then they should have turned to alternative fun.  I assume your mouth was still available?   Or a good spanking for being such a dirty boy would have been a perfect solution.