Smooth verses Hairy

BiCurious100

On 3/25/2022 at 4:53 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Hairy for me Bi C,

My fetish is hairy ass to eat and good bushy pits, oh and a treasure trail. Damm I love hairy guys.

But rarely turn down smoothies too.

This! Most definitely!

22 hours ago, xsodomyx said:

Unpopular opinion: Hairy? Yes. Naturally smooth? Yes. Shaved? No.

Personally I’m attracted to the idea of a natural man. Also, shaved is good for 1 day, then it starts growing and your chest feels like sandpaper. I already have exfoliation as part of my skincare routine, thanks. 

Genitals wise, I just have a huge kink for full bush pubes 🤤

Hairy? Yes. Naturally Smooth? Yes. Manscaped? 😭

21 hours ago, NLbear said:

Preference is hairy. But it's just a preference. I have had amazing sex with smooth guys. So never turn down a good fuck simply because the guy doesn't look like your ideal.

I'm not into bushy pubes. Trimmed is good. I don't want to spend my time being fucked thinking about the annoying hairs between my teeth! Trimmed pubes and shaved cock is perfect.

I prefer hairy. Naturally smooth is fine though. No need to reject a guy just because genetics didn't provide him with something that makes me 😍😍😍!

11 hours ago, Mammut said:

I much prefer a hairy ass. Love that tingly feeling on my cock as I'm plowing a hairy hole.

YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! My tongue and cock both love a hairy ass and/or hole!

10 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I'd never refuse a dude with shaved cock an balls but my preference is the hairier the better. I love taking a thick cock deep in my throat and burying my face in a hairy bush - smells fukkin amazing.

Body hair traps odors. And that's why I love it!  More to taste and experience! 👅👅👅

2 hours ago, catcher4you said:

I vote for natural. If you’re smooth, that works. If you’re hairy, that works too. Just be you. For a hairy guy, some manscaping can be good.

I really DO try to live and let live and accept people where they're at. But if I ruled the world, manscaping would be illegal. All that wonderful body hair being trimmed or cut away.... 😭😭😭 Would I have sex with a guy who manscapes? If I found something else about him attractive, sure.

Edited by Ieatcumholes

On 3/26/2022 at 9:05 AM, studpony said:

ive sucked some hairy ones, but i perfer smooth cock and balls, rest of pubic area can have hair. 

Me too.

On 3/26/2022 at 3:44 AM, BBArchangel said:

I’m amused by how often this discussion keeps popping up. Personally, I’m into to noses. I prefer that a guy has a nose. I like to kiss it and lick the end of it, feel the shape of it in my mouth and roll my tongue around it. Sometimes I even snake the tip of my tongue into the nostrils and collect the tiniest taste of a guy’s snot.

Or knees! That hot, erotic spot spot right behind the patella -oh God! Do you like guys with knees or without?

Same thing with the inside of elbows and forearms. I really, really love guys with thick and visible veins in their elbows and forearms.  I can lick and suck those veins for hours. Veins are SO hot!  Do YOU like guys with veins? I really do. I mean, if a guy isn’t all veiny, I’ll just throw his ass out of bed. 

Personally, snot and veins aren't my thing, but whatever turns you on - each for their own

I've always preferred smooth guys, probably because my favorite kind of guys are hairless twinks (legal age of course) and I'll eat out a smooth ass for hours.  Can't even count how many twinks I've gotten to go bare just by eating their hole.

Of course, I don't turn down hairy guys either.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2022 at 7:40 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

I've always preferred smooth guys, probably because my favorite kind of guys are hairless twinks (legal age of course) and I'll eat out a smooth ass for hours.  Can't even count how many twinks I've gotten to go bare just by eating their hole.

Of course, I don't turn down hairy guys either.

Yeah, smooth-pussied twinks will give up their kunts for raw dick & 💦💦💦when you suck their whorepussies long enough. 👅👅👅