Shy bottom turns into bathhouse cumdump

jrzhole

I'm so excited to tell someone that today I took four loads at my city's old bathhouse!

I felt like such a slut talking all that raw cock inside me, so many older men turned my hole into a cunt, most of them doubled me in age. I lost count how many men I had sex with today, which Is a first for me! 

Honestly, by the end I was feeling so proud of myself for letting loose (both mentally and physicaly hehe). I'm not used to be bred so much in a day, but I fucking loved it. 

I had such amazing sex, I felt my hole begging to keep being barebacked, dicks went from ass to mouth and to ass again, and I was happy to serve the men at the bathhouse.

I went home with a huge smile in my face and four loads in my ass!

And even after a few hours, my hole was still dripping the cum of several strangers. I can't wait to go again!

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 17

So hot! I wish I would be brave enough to do this. I wanna go to my local bath house but it’s always so nerve wracking. I need to get the courage to do it. Probably would have better luck than just using Grindr! Glad you got some seed!

• Like 3

Congratulations!  As someone who's shy by nature, I can understand how proud and accomplished that makes you feel.  Don't let it be a one-time thing.  Use this as a jumping off point and keep going back.  Challenge yourself to experience even sluttier highs and lows!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Soo happy for you! I too used to be rather shy. But once you let go and take loads your sexual self will really flourish. Some bottoms really just love getting bred over and over and it’s really awesome when you embrace that for yourself. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Good for you!  Keep going back, you'll love it.  I'm a regular total bottom cum and piss slut at my local bath house, and just getting sperrmed up good in my ass, and swallowing as many loads of cum as I can get, eating guy's buttholes out and doing ass to mouth with as many guys as possible is amazing.

The more loads of sperm you swallow and take up your ass, the more you'll want.  I know I can't get enough.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats! I’m sort of in the same boat. I’m very shy and nervous.

I went to steamworks in Vancouver and wandered around and was terrified and left.

a few months later I went to steamworks in Toronto with a friend and he took me to the gloryholes and I sucked 5 cocks.  We had a private room and I was sucking him off and he told me to keep the door open.  I got nervous and left.

I hope the next time is when I finally go all in and take loads

• 2 weeks later...