first time was bare

I'd lurked on breeding.zone for years. I'd read with rock hard disbelief stories of men having unprotected sex with multiple strangers. The first time I was ever confronted with explicit gay sex pictures, I immediately knew I wanted to be the bottom. 

For years I denied it. I became expert at orally pleasuring my wife as though that counterbalanced fantasizing about getting fucked in the ass so I could cum during sex. They were always strangers i never saw who came up and fucked me in the ass while calling me a nasty slut.

I knew I wanted it but I was married. I'd never even had intercourse with anyone but her and one other girl.

I kept reading guys' last load stories and wondered whether the sex club stories could possibly be true.

I don't know exactly what sent me over, but i contrived to get away for a weekend under false pretenses and arrange to meet a man whose real name I did not know and who we agreed would fuck my ass and cum inside me. At some level, I couldn't believe that any of this was really possible.

Nevertheless, he arrived at my room a little after 10. He was about 40 and average height and I remember he had a big earring. He got naked and had me suck his cock. His crotch was completely shaved. His dick seemed huge. I did my best to give a blowjob. I'd tried my best to get ready and had pushed a bunch of lube inside me after cleaning myself out. "get naked." I did. I was face down ass up. He put in just the tip and rubbed the lube that leaked out onto his cock. He gave me my first ever hit of poppers, He pushed his cock in deep. fuck! I was doing this. "fuck baby you've got a tight ass. you really are straight?" "no just closeted but yeah I've only had straight sex."

the sensation was so strange. 

"I don't judge baby."

he pressed all the way inside. he started fucking me. the sensation was too intense. i felt panicked but tried to breathe deeply and relax. i was finally fulfilling my fantasy and wasn't going to go this far without actually becoming a cum slut.

Suddenly: "I gotta get this on video." He pulled out and fished his camera from his jeans. I wasn't thrilled but it was so weird and sudden I just didn't respond. 

He started narrating. "I met him on breeding zone and he said he hadn't been fucked but wanted to jump into the deep end of the pool." Slap, slap, slap. "Well here we are."

"fuck yeah i'm cumming!" He kept fucking me. Half a minute went by as he kept thrusting. Finally he flopped out.

we both panted for a moment.

"So was that what you were hoping for?"

"wha?"

"I mean when you fantasized about getting fucked is that what you were hoping for?"

"oh...ha.... i mean it was weird but hot. letting you in my hole was pretty much exactly what i hoped ha"

"that's cool. i don't judge anyone's situation as long as we're a good match and can meet up. lotsa guys won't fuck with closeted guys but i don't care as long as we can meet up like i said. you do have a wife right?"

"yeah i do."

"so is it gonna be a huge surprise? or does everyone assume you're gay?"

"surprised, yeah"

"do you want some more cock? my friend could come over."

"... yeah okay."

"cool. he'll be here in like an hour." fuck..

I took a long hot shower, cleaned myself, thought, fuck it. I'd let a man who I'd met on breeding zone fuck me and ejaculate inside me. Anything goes.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

• 1 year later...