When a guy cums in your mouth do you like the head or full cock in your mouth or him wanking into your open mouth

I always do as my top wants, usually it all goes in my cumslut hole!! But If I’m getting sucked like to cum with my herd cock forced in deep and shoot it straight in to their stomach… 

I eave that up to the man who is feeding me, i can tell when a man is on the verge, i stop all sucking and let him finish how he wants.  If he come in my mouth as opposed to my throat, i show him first and then swallow.   Cocksucking is an art form.  

• 2 weeks later...

For me it depends on the mood of the day.
The last time at Gloryhole I had my mouth open, I wanted to see the flow of cum.

I didn't miss any drop 😋

On 3/3/2024 at 7:56 PM, marriedsub said:

The little experience I have is when the top jerks off into my open mouth. Would mind trying the other options. Just so I can make a fair comparison, of course 😉 

At least you got some experience,  lol, I'm wanting some experience,   maybe some day i will suck seed😵

On 3/2/2024 at 12:47 PM, Ctpigdaddy said:

Just the head. I always ask the Top to warn me when he’s close to cumming so that I’m prepared to swallow the full load. I hate to waste a single tasty drop.

Attached is a pic of the 20 y/o twirk’s cock I will be feeding in in a couple hours. He’s usually good for feeding me 2 or 3 huge loads. 

IMG_4585.jpeg

God I need that😵

On 4/2/2022 at 6:22 PM, Guest said:

I know from getting many blow jobs that being balls deep down a throat as I’m nutting feels best.  That’s my preference when I’m sucking off a dude. I’ll work his shaft good, lick his knob, tongue it well, nibble on his taint, lick his balls, slide my throat up and down his shaft. As he starts to breath heavier and I can feel his cock veins throbbing, I know he’s close. I’ll take a good deep breathe and hold it as I deep throat him and bring him to climax. I’ll swallow as fast as he can pump.  I know this is what feels best for him. It’s all about maximizing his pleasure. 

Edited by 64bott
The best