One of the best profile descriptions

Toyrsrgr8

39 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

This part doesn't make sense.  There are "slaves", and there are "submissive subs".  There's a difference - a big one.  The writer seems to conflate "slavery" and "an ordinary fuck session with a side-dish of some SM play.  But the one doesn't equate with the other at all. 

"Respect is earned." If you want to lead someone, you would never ask a subordinate to do something that you wouldn't do yourself if you're capable. It's really one tenet of leadership, and your subordinates see that and respect you for being that type of leader. "Walk a mile in their shoes" and you'll have respect for them and, perhaps more importantly, they'll respect you.

Sir Douchebag could learn a lot from being sublimated and forced into that submissive position. Preferably "without safe words" so he can experience the same treatment he's keen to inflict on others. I venture that he might rethink his position.

• Upvote 1

@Toyrsrgr8 - On no account should you have any dealings with this man. “Experienced in BDSM”? I think not. I’ve spent s good deal of time as a bondage submissive and I can tell you that he would be quickly isolated and excluded from any actual practicing BDSM lifestyle community. The Safeword is the bedrock foundation of Power Exchange, and the fact that he doesn’t understand where power derives from in that exchange automatically invalidates him as a player. By “experienced in BDSM”, he just means he has a lot of practice brutalizing people.

Never, ever consent to play with anyone who refuses to honor a safeword.

”Safe and sane”? Again, I think not. Barebacking is not safe and cannot be made entirely safe, and we all know it. And requiring anyone to accept the treatment of an actual slave is not a picture of a well mind.

Pity, really… if he were sensible enough to play with safewords, I’d be all over that. The way he is - N-ope.

• Upvote 3

I get the “concept” of no safe words - but that kind of relationship (it needs as HUGE amount of trust and understanding on both parties) could only be developed over time (months…. Years…. Decades even) never for a casual hook up

so I agree that is a red flag

and I get the over 35 part as he is looking for someone with experience 

the no one over 6’ part is another red flag - I see that as maybe a bit of an inferiority complex?  And I don’t not want a SM top who feels inferior- maybe the rest of his act is just over compensating?

the (BAREBACK) …. Ok we get it

I agree with the rest - give this guy a pass 

On 4/4/2022 at 11:32 AM, Toyrsrgr8 said:

The following is from a guy in my area.  We have exchanged a few emails, but haven't been able to connect.   This is probably a lot of men's fantasy but could you really go through with it?  This description is how it really should be to have the full experience.  I have met with a lot of guys who call themselves a dominant Top but usually were a whole lot less.  The current Sir I play with on occasions I met about 10 years ago.  He had me scared to death from the time I walked through his door and when I left I swore I would never meet with him again.   It didn't take long for me to want to feel his dominance again.  

All though I've never been fully fucked bareback and been bred (I have had a cock in my ass for a few strokes without a condom) it is something that I want to experience with the right person.

Could this be the experience I'm willing to try?

..........................so here is the profile listing ..............................

IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING READ DO NOT CONTACT ME.
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY PROFILE THRU TO THE END, GUESS WHAT
DO NOT FUCKING CONTACT ME.
ME: 65 y/o, Bi, W/M, Total Dominant Top, 5'10", 185#, 6"Cut, Bld, Gray, Blu, Safe, Sane, DDF, experienced in BDSM, CBT and lite bondage. I love to fuck. (BAREBACK)
For me it's all about the fucking. (BAREBACK) Everything else leads to and is to enhance the fucking.(BAREBACK) Role play, public play, spanking, whipping, bondage, CBT, it all will lead to fucking.(BAREBACK) I like long play sessions. Not opposed to repeat performances, or regular meets, or multiple partners, i.e. threesomes +.
Safe words? That’s nothing I use. Slaves are slaves and as soon as a slave would be allowed to use a safe word it would mean that he would have absolute control over the situation. But a slave should be totally dependent on the master that he serves. Otherwise it wouldn’t be real slavery but just an ordinary fuck session with some S&M included. And for me that’s a big difference. 
And how would it work if I want to push the limits of a slave and the slave would be in control? Very simple answer. It wouldn’t work at all if the slave had the possibility to end that training with just using a safe word. 
And for all these reasons I don’t use safe words.
After some preliminary foreplay, I like to finish by putting my sub on all fours on the floor usually in front of a mirror. I like to fuck (BAREBACK) at least 20 minutes before cumming the first time, not including foreplay.
I then squat and enter him. This allows for complete control and access to all of him, his head, hair, throat, back and cheeks as well the ability to reach around. Most importantly, I can cum deep inside him, allowing him to feel my cock throb as I pump my alpha seed in his gut. Then pull out and allow him to lick me clean.
Then we may socialize a little, have a drink. I will start to touch and feel him again and indicate he should do the same along with sucking my cock. When I'm good and hard again, I like to put him on all fours in a chair or on a couch and fuck for about an hour before I cum.(BAREBACK)
It's possible that you could reach me at hot mail if you use wolfboro.
If you don't know how to fuck, prep, and are not at least 35 years of age do attempt to board this ride.
Otherwise if you insist on CONDOMS, DO NOT CONTACT ME.
If you have NO pictures posted, DO NOT CONTACT ME.
If you have NO ASS pictures posted, DO NOT CONTACT ME.
If you are over SIX feet tall, DO NOT CONTACT ME.

The no safe word is concerning; I guess I get the height thing, he's looking for someone shorter that he can dominate. But this ad drips bad attitude.  I like being dominated, but not by someone who gets off on being unkind. The best encounters are always to some degree mutual, in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...