Your "Red Flags"

BritishCumdump

RED FLAG for sure - I'm signed up for one of the MANY "ass up hotel cumdump" ads later today and totally planned to go.  This one has me more turned on because 2 cumdumps are teaming up to be shared and go from hole to hole.  I've asked a couple buddies on the invite if they wanna go at the same time and swap off.  The younger bottom (36 yo) has a hot ass and keeps changing his profile pic with another hot one.  Well, this morning I got online to send them a message to ask if I can possibly come about 15 minutes before the start time.  I need to be somewhere, but I'm turned on by them and teaming up.  They both have an ad posted and refer to each other.  The one I'm most into has another new profile pic - it's MY OWN ASS PIC that's currently active in my profile LOL. It might even be on here - ass out in a jock with double window in the background.  I'm not even pissed or anything - you put pics on the internet and they can end up anywhere - We ALL oogle over all these pics here and everywhere else.  I'm actually flattered he chose MY pic.  BUT (huge BUT) it definitely makes me wonder what THEY actually look like since I now know he's not using his own pics.  I kinda wanna message all the guys on the invite that if they wanna fuck the ass in the pic to hit me up!! 

Yeah, I checked and I have had the pic on here for awhile - I like it or I wouldn't have posted it, but makes me wonder what HE looks like!  It's not just some close up ass pic - it's definitely ME in MY bedroom, no question lol

IMG_2722.thumb.JPG.7fcc73f626c0cf9315d26ef9b8bf8701.JPG

Edited by justsexnowatl
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

When you give them your number and they call you unannounced, usually they just want a phone wank. Making a load of excuses why they've never met anyone from said site. No pics and the usual my camera is broke lie, Wanting to know everything is specific detail before you meet. Saying they can accom but then making excuses why they can't accom for you.  

12 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I kinda wanna message all the guys on the invite that if they wanna fuck the ass in the pic to hit me up!! 

IMG_2722.thumb.JPG.7fcc73f626c0cf9315d26ef9b8bf8701.JPG

You should do it.... Your pic, your ass, you should get the fucks.  Not to mention the ad post is going to probably be a deleted at the last minute leaving the guys fucked but not in a good way.

Edited by RealCute

4 hours ago, RealCute said:

You should do it.... Your pic, your ass, you should get the fucks.  Not to mention the ad post is going to probably be a deleted at the last minute leaving the guys fucked but not in a good way.

Same thought I had, and if @justsexnowatl wasn't squeezed on time, it'd be an interesting development. By the way, great picture @justsexnowatl -- no wonder the guy chose it. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have another: politics ranting. Ran into this over the weekend. I try to keep my political views separate from situations where they have no bearing, such as work, normal day-to-day, and sex. I was contacted by a top on an app with a great profile, but his second reply in the conversation went right into his political view with no prompting on my part. And his views were extreme to say the least.

Needless to say, we ended up ending the conversation amicably with no physical meeting.