Hairy arses or smooth arses? Which do you prefer to fuck and breed?

Rawnorth

I’ve always had a thing for a big hairy arse.  Furry buttocks and a hairy crack.  I love the way the hairs round the arsehole cling to my cockshaft on the back thrust…. and the way semen clings to the sweaty matted fur on a hairy arse after a breeding.  That said, a pair of smooth alabaster buttocks on a ginger bloke is horny too…

Any one have any strong preferences?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hairy! All day every day! And there is no such thing as too hairy either. Eating a smooth hole just isn't as satisfying for me as eating a hairy one.

Naturally smooth is fine too - I wouldn't turn down a naturally smooth ass that I otherwise found edible and/or fuckable.

10 hours ago, Ieatcumholes said:

Hairy! All day every day! And there is no such thing as too hairy either. Eating a smooth hole just isn't as satisfying for me as eating a hairy one.

Naturally smooth is fine too - I wouldn't turn down a naturally smooth ass that I otherwise found edible and/or fuckable.

With you 100%, Ieatcumholes !!!!!!!  A hairy guy, taking loads is about as hottttttt as it gets.  If there's any cuisine more "haute" than eating a hairy Hole fucked full of Sperm by other Cocks, I certainly don't know what it might be. 

Two peas in a pod, buddy !!!

• Like 1

Love to eat and rim my daddy’s ass for hours. So given the choice smooth. I have also shaved an asshole smooth, when my daddy’s hole was just to hairy.