are you a faggot?

baldwin

On 11/22/2022 at 7:26 PM, BoyStrangler said:

You’re the kinda faggot that lets men you have never seen or spoked to fuck you up the ass bareback and cum inside you with other strangers watching, cause you have no standards, no pride, no shame and no self respect. For faggots like you, none of those thing is more important than being a cumhole.

This is where I think you misunderstand. I can’t disagree with a lot of your post, because it factually describes the nature of my sexual interaction with other men. But there are two points that make an assumption. The first is where you say some men are just born to be used and ‘trashed’ by men who love fucking trash. Yes, I do believe that the sexual role I was always meant to play is to serve any man, including men who might see me as disposable. But it’s only your perception that that makes me trashy - it’s not a universal truth, and just because someone else judges me that way doesn’t mean I see myself that way. I’m not trash, no matter who fucks me. Christian scripture tells us that it is not what is done to a man that degrades him, but rather what he does to others.

Second, the first part of the excerpt above is undeniably true of me. But I do have pride and self-respect that isn’t dependent on what other people think of my sexuality; being unashamed of my actions is not the same as having no shame, and the fact that my policy is one of non-exclusion doesn’t mean I have no standards.

I’m not a piece of trash. No human being is. I’m a service bottom, trained to provide the best quality experience to Tops that I can, because every man has the right to an excellent fuck. I’m proud to be someone who offers that. I’m proud that men I don’t know and have never actually seen send me messages from cities hours away wanting to know when my hole will be back for them to fuck again. Some of them may be the kind of men who just enjoy me because they like using me as a trashy piece of ass - I have no idea, and it doesn’t matter. I do my duty and I do it well and proudly. If a man’s fantasy is that he’s degrading me, I can seem to be degraded, because my job is to please him - but I don’t have to accept his fantasy as my reality.

I can agree with you pretty much completely about what I do…but disagree completely about what I am.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, I have had done to me most of that list. And I am frequently called a faggot, bitch or whore. I prefer bitch, 'cos I'm always on heat for cock!

A top can call me whatever he likes as long as I get his cock I don't mind....

• 7 months later...

I grew up Black, in the Ghetto and Poor.

In My Formative Years I was cared for by many colors in the spectrum of Gay. 

All of them are gone now. But Whether Butch or Femme Drag or "Trans" Duke or whatever Be outside of the "Family" and call them a "Faggot" with some sort of Violent, Shaming, or Harmful intent. and everyone of them in know Would Beat the shit out of you and ask your Battered an Broken Body who the Faggot is Now.

I subscribe to this method.

If im with my friends and we're on our own,  that word and other may be used.  If I'm in a scene and that is the role I've chosen, then its fine. Even a Dominant Masculine Man's Man Top can Be a Faggot. 

Choose that word as a weapon, to demean and look down on me and You will get fucked up. Period.

As for the questionnaire I could be on either side of that power dynamic. I can enjoy both roles, it just depends on my feeling that day, but I am ALWAYS A MAN 

• Like 2

As a top I do use the fag word with bottoms if they seem to be OK with it. Most are while actually engaging in sex. I don't use it to demean or abuse my partner. It is almost a term of endearment. Guys who are really into being degraded and abused aren't my thing. I just like gay sex. I started as a bottom so I have a good idea of what  they are experiencing as I breed them. Why look down on them? They provide me with something I crave and need and enjoy.

To your typical straight redneck we are all faggots, top and bottoms. I always suspect the loudmouths are trying to hide their own insecurities.