are you a faggot?

baldwin

On 4/10/2022 at 12:39 AM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip? - yes

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on? - yes

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders? - yes

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right? - yes def

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men? - usually

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching? - yeap

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash? - yes

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat? - no

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men? - no

If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you are a FAGGOT.

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

Answered in quote, Yeap I’m a fag

Edited by subbottomguy
Adding sometimes I missed
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

LOVE being a faggot and correct those that use 'proper' crap like LGBTRFGBJJGFDWGB+++++.

Geez, just HATE that crap and those that use it or correct those that do not.

"Faggot' easily defuses any possible hate as there is nowhere further to go.  'Gay' is fine, too, as a simple and easy place to describe me, but faggot really explains what I am and what I like to do and what you are invited to do to me, straight of gay.

Life is so simple when the bullshit is stripped away.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

While I’m more into masculine men, I appreciate a faggot. They know who they are, and there is no games. Kind of refreshing.

I was recently out on the prowl, and this twinkish fag showed. All it took was some eye contact, and he had his pants off, and was blowing my dick in preparation for breeding him. 

No pulling out, no “asking for a break,” no pretending like he wasn’t there to fuck when he was, no “I can’t cum because I have to fuck my wife/GF/BF” later. None of the BS moralizing “clutching my pearls” at another gay guy approaching you. Just two guys getting what they want

Edited by BlackDude
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/9/2022 at 7:39 PM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

Yes

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on? Yes

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders? Yes

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right? No

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men? Yes

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching? Yes 

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash? Yes

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat? No

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men? No

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

I dunno.  Gotta be degrees of faggotry.  

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 6:39 PM, baldwin said:

ARE YOU A FAGGOT?

• Do you get hard when Men order you to strip?

• While you know you should hate being called a faggot, does it actually turn you on?

• Are you most at ease when Men give you orders?

• When a Man spits on your face, deep down, does it somehow feel right?

• When you jack off, do you imagine being dominated and degraded by Men?

• Do you like being fucked with other Men watching?

• Have you ever fantasized about being taken to a gay club, completely stripped and led around on a collar and leash?

• Have you ever let a Man piss down your throat?

• Has a Man ever ordered you to jack off in front of a group of fully clothed Men?

Embrace your true self. 

Strip. Kneel. Beg. Obey.

Heck yeah. Buncha other things too but absolutelty that one in particular.

Yes, I don't see why i ought and it does turn me on, it depends on the order and on the man, nah, sometimes, sometimes, yes, yes, no

I realize the OP’s intent in starting this thread was probably just to see how many men he could get to make a simple declaration of depravity, not to stimulate an introspection about language and the social structure of the gay subculture.

Sorry not sorry.

One of my earlier posts in the thread talked about the problem of ‘reclaiming’ the term actually reinforcing its negative aspects, and the fact that instead of it being a derogatory being used by straights on gays it’s now being used by some gays on gays. But looking more closely at the OP’s checklist, and after spending a long time following the content on this forum, it strikes me that there’s a gradual refinement of the meaning of faggot within the gay community more and more to mean not any gay male, but specifically a gay male who is usually submissive, indiscrimate about sexual partners, has few sexual boundaries or limits, and especially, is the one penetrated. Faggot, then, is becoming a label for what are considered second-class men in the homosexual hierarchy.

Some men openly couple faggot with modifiers like trashy and worthless, and equate them with whores. To at least a segment of the gay population, to be a faggot is to be a degraded person of lesser worth, subject to use and abuse.

That some self-identifying faggots fetishize and encourage such abuse only perpetuates the issue. I’m guilty of it too, every time I obey a Top when he orders me to tell him “I’m a faggot whore” because it pleases him to degrade me. It’s perfidious, because the act of saying it plants a seed in my mind that suggests that it’s true the way he means it. I said before that I define myself, but now I realize that perhaps I haven’t been as successful at that as I thought. I’ve said aloud to Tops that I’m a faggot so many times now that, yes, as much as I don’t want to admit it, I’m a faggot in the way @BoyStrangler thinks of faggots. And worse, the proof is that I would let him or any man like him use me as such without hesitation.

Worst, it does not bother me at all if other men place me at the very bottom of their sexual pecking order, or view me as nothing but a disposable sexual object, because that is how I see myself. A that, from the first time a boy at school used the word to hurt me to the moment the Top spat it at me while he face-fucked me this weekend, is the legacy of faggot.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/4/2022 at 12:38 PM, Faggotuser said:

But these cumdumps want it rough, want to be used and degraded. That’s real toughness. Plus many fem bottoms are tough enough to prance around the streets clearly looking like a very faggy faggot. The kinda boys who everyone knows takes loads from men as soon as they see them prancing around in their booty shorts, skirts, and other girly gear that shows off that faceable ass and they are so tough they don’t care to hide their femboy selves. Watch some skinny twins taking a DP from a couple huge black cocks or a series of men fisting it to the elbow and tell me they aint tougher than a straight man who gently makes love to a 110 pound girl.

The toughness you are describing is a kind of strength, true. Certainly they have the physical endurance to withstand the pain and physical trauma to their bodies from the brutality of the men who use and abuse them. But the strength you see as they openly announce their “faggotry” in their attire and mannerisms in such a way as to attract attention to themselves is all too often a façade concealing a deeply troubled person. That person has often spent a life with his self-esteem under constant assault since childhood because of who he is, and has had great difficulty finding healthy and meaningful loving relationships because the sexual environment for men like him is predisposed to using and devaluing such men. The toughness is often a desperate defense line against fear, loneliness, self-doubt and despair - a defiant scream against the darkness.

Not all such men are so, and some who are so do not realize it. But do not assume the strength you perceive always goes as deep as you can fuck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 10:36 AM, ErosWired said:

I realize the OP’s intent in starting this thread was probably just to see how many men he could get to make a simple declaration of depravity, not to stimulate an introspection about language and the social structure of the gay subculture.

Sorry not sorry.

One of my earlier posts in the thread talked about the problem of ‘reclaiming’ the term actually reinforcing its negative aspects, and the fact that instead of it being a derogatory being used by straights on gays it’s now being used by some gays on gays. But looking more closely at the OP’s checklist, and after spending a long time following the content on this forum, it strikes me that there’s a gradual refinement of the meaning of faggot within the gay community more and more to mean not any gay male, but specifically a gay male who is usually submissive, indiscrimate about sexual partners, has few sexual boundaries or limits, and especially, is the one penetrated. Faggot, then, is becoming a label for what are considered second-class men in the homosexual hierarchy.

Some men openly couple faggot with modifiers like trashy and worthless, and equate them with whores. To at least a segment of the gay population, to be a faggot is to be a degraded person of lesser worth, subject to use and abuse.

That some self-identifying faggots fetishize and encourage such abuse only perpetuates the issue. I’m guilty of it too, every time I obey a Top when he orders me to tell him “I’m a faggot whore” because it pleases him to degrade me. It’s perfidious, because the act of saying it plants a seed in my mind that suggests that it’s true the way he means it. I said before that I define myself, but now I realize that perhaps I haven’t been as successful at that as I thought. I’ve said aloud to Tops that I’m a faggot so many times now that, yes, as much as I don’t want to admit it, I’m a faggot in the way @BoyStrangler thinks of faggots. And worse, the proof is that I would let him or any man like him use me as such without hesitation.

Worst, it does not bother me at all if other men place me at the very bottom of their sexual pecking order, or view me as nothing but a disposable sexual object, because that is how I see myself. A that, from the first time a boy at school used the word to hurt me to the moment the Top spat it at me while he face-fucked me this weekend, is the legacy of faggot.

Good faggot. The best thing a cumdump like you can do is accept what you are, what your purpose is and just own it. Some  people are born to be submissive whores that get used sexually by men. Some are born to be used and degraded, and just trashed by the man men out there who love fucking trash. You were born to suck cocks, get fucked, and take loads, from ANY male that wants to mount you and breed you, anytime, anywhere, any number of men, no questions asked, no strings attached. Doesn’t matter what they look like, or their ages, or looks, or if he tells you that you are a trashy whore or even if a man hates you. lf a man tells you to get down on your knees and suck his cock, then spits in your face, you’re the faggot who will drop to its knees and start sucking, even if you’re on a street corner, or on your parents porch. You’re the kinda faggot that lets men you have never seen or spoked to fuck you up the ass bareback and cum inside you with other strangers watching, cause you have no standards, no pride, no shame and no self respect. For faggots like you, none of those thing is more important than being a cumhole. Never forget what you are faggot.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

11 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Good faggot. The best thing a cumdump like you can do is accept what you are, what your purpose is and just own it. Some  people are born to be submissive whores that get used sexually by men. Some are born to be used and degraded, and just trashed by the man men out there who love fucking trash. You were born to suck cocks, get fucked, and take loads, from ANY male that wants to mount you and breed you, anytime, anywhere, any number of men, no questions asked, no strings attached. Doesn’t matter what they look like, or their ages, or looks, or if he tells you that you are a trashy whore or even if a man hates you. lf a man tells you to get down on your knees and suck his cock, then spits in your face, you’re the faggot who will drop to its knees and start sucking, even if you’re on a street corner, or on your parents porch. You’re the kinda faggot that lets men you have never seen or spoked to fuck you up the ass bareback and cum inside you with other strangers watching, cause you have no standards, no pride, no shame and no self respect. For faggots like you, none of those thing is more important than being a cumhole. Never forget what you are faggot.

your words are cruel but so right, despite my humiliation. Y will to be used as cumdump gives me shame but to be fucked addiction is too strong. Would love falling in strangler hands like you.

• Like 1