Okay, so he's ejaculated it on your face, now what?

191525902_Screenshot_20210301-005549_VideoPlayer.jpg.7d5623e06ab1840797d9f12e59674703.jpgreceived_552509021874147.thumb.jpeg.4cc48ee2da6490aac1fdd2e6bb39a18d.jpeg191525902_Screenshot_20210301-005549_VideoPlayer.jpg.7d5623e06ab1840797d9f12e59674703.jpgreceived_552509021874147.thumb.jpeg.4cc48ee2da6490aac1fdd2e6bb39a18d.jpegAs much as I like to swallow cum, and have my mouth used, I really like it when a guy shoots his load all over my beard and on my face. I especially like it when they use their still erect dick to smear the jizz all over my face oh, but no matter how it ends up there, smeared or splatters, I leave it there to dry. I know that it's silly, but I like to believe that it marks me as a cock sucker, and somehow via aromatherapy or pheromones oh, men will know that they can use my mouth for pleasure

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Using his dick to scrape it into my mouth

using mine or his finger to clean each shot from my face and have me suck off his finger

Having someone to lick it off so they could kiss me with a mouthful

Or having more cum blown on my face

i can’t hide the excitement when I have a mouthful of cum and someone to swap it back and forth with

• Upvote 1

how about svoop up the cum on uour face then rub on uour your hungry pig hole and slide yoyr ffist n2 uour ass with his cum evil grinz

• 5 months later...

Now, because he got off and loses most of that horny edge, he is disgusted by me and the fact I don't want to clean my face off. That I'm laying there reveling in the sensation of his hot jizz running down my cheeks, dropping onto my chest.

Now, he tells me to get the fuck out of his place and makes me leave with his mark very evident. As I go to my car I pass two women walking the opposite way and they see the cum and laugh at me while pointing their fingers at my mess...😳😯😕😐🙂😁😍

• Piggy 2

I prefer to swallow but it's always the tops choice. If it's head only hook up fine, if he wants to top, I beg for him to pull out and feed me but as I said it's his choice. Now and then a guy will wanna paint my face. When that happens I always leave it to dry. LOVE feeling it drying on my face and love the smell lingering. Depending on what I'm doing after I'll either leave it in place as is or use his cock to smooth it on my face. MMmmm now I'm worked up and need a load. 

When I get a facial it’s usually in a public place. I just leave it there for guys to see. I have guys shoot cum all over my body. It’s all up to them. I prefer cum in my ass or mouth but their are guys in public places that don’t like the risk. 
I had a guy recently that wanted to smear my panties with his cum..so I let him. 

One of my favorite adventures..was in my favorite adult theater, and sucking off two fellas. The both blew their loads all over my face/hair/chest. I was drenched 

Walked out of the dark theater into the well lit retail part, and outside, clearly marked as a cocksucking queer. 

I get a boner just remembering it lol

• Like 1